It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I always thought it an odd choice to call Islamic state ISIS in western media and assumed there were additional meanings and symbolism involved. ISIS leader brought down by dog: Anubis

god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld, in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine head. 

The Greek Plutarch (c. 40–120 AD) stated that Anubis was the illegitimate son of Nephthys and Osiris, but that he was adopted by Osiris's wife Isis

For when Isis found out that Osiris loved her sister and had relations with her in mistaking her sister for herself, and when she saw a proof of it in the form of a garland of clover that he had left to Nephthys - she was looking for a baby, because Nephthys abandoned it at once after it had been born for fear of Seth; and when Isis found the baby helped by the dogs which with great difficulties lead her there, she raised him and he became her guard and ally by the name of Anubis.

George Hart sees this story as an "attempt to incorporate the independent deity Anubis into the Osirian pantheon."[25] An Egyptian papyrus from the Roman period (30–380 AD) simply called Anubis the "son of Isis."

In the Osiris myth, Anubis helped Isis to embalm Osiris.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Secret Squirrel exposed?

twitter.com...

More from @CodesUcq
twitter.com...

Or Unrolled.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yesterday we kicked around the idea that what was "found" at the raid was not really found here

@rubini thinks something similar in this thread.

Which raises the issue RE: Insurance Policy.

If I was the ISIS dudes, and I ever thought the HRC/zerObama crew was planning to sell me out (especially after the task was over) I might, just MIGHT, have an insurance policy that would expose them. After all, isn't Jihad to bring down the west and wouldn't exposing those still in power not bring down the west? And would that not be the ultimate bargaining DECLAS cum DECLASS chip for most?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

LoL. No, I commenting on the quality of writing in news reports lately.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
POTUS has pinned the tweet of the dog, even after all the comments making fun of it.

When a tweet is pinned, does it add any significance? Are we to look at its significance closer?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Conditioning US aid to Israel? Here's what 2020 Democrats had to say about it

Senator Bernie Sanders delivered a stern rebuke of Israeli policies at J Street's annual conference on Monday, saying he would use US aid as "leverage" to advance human rights. He also suggested that he would repurpose some of the assistance to Israel as humanitarian aid to Palestinians. "What's going on in Gaza right now... is absolutely inhumane; it is unacceptable; it is unsustainable," Sanders said.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, who has been rising in the polls, said US assistance to Israel should not be used to annex parts of the West Bank, stressing the need for a two-state solution to the conflict. "If Israel's government continues with steps to formally annex the West Bank, the US should make clear that none of our aid should be used to support annexation," she said in a video address to the conference.

Withing hours of each other...

Raid.
Steven Mnuchin meets finance minister
Embassy shut down
And this Dems positional change

Nothing to see, move along.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Epstein resurfacing in the news

A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein's brother says he may have been strangled

Michael Baden, a forensic pathologist, said on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's body displayed signs of homicide, rather than suicide

business insider

Strangling a man that size is very hard. Two or more guys or one big dude.

Would be interested to see the independent report.

Three fractures of the hyoid/thyroid. 🚩
edit on 10/30/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"We’ll start enforcing our new policy on 11/22 to provide current advertisers a notice period before this change goes into effect."

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In my experience QoS, a pinned tweet points to the importance of the Q post that the tweet time in EST points to... relevant to now.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

How does this new twitter policy apply to the majority of POTUS tweets? Is @Jack trying to shut down POTUS comms?

ETA note the cabal symbolism of the date 11/22 = 11 x1, 11 x2... add together = 11 x3 = 33.

edit on 30-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

"We’ll start enforcing our new policy on 11/22 to provide current advertisers a notice period before this change goes into effect."

twitter.com...

As long as that's Nov. 22nd of this year, I'm fine with it. I've always hated how political ads are allowed to tell outrageous lies about the opponent, and somehow this is OK because politics?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Do any of these ads, that these campaigns spend tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars on, really have any effect at all? Like, is there really anyone out there who says "You know, I was really going to vote for Joe Biden, but that ad I saw on Twitter totally made me change my mind - now I'm voting for Trump!"?

It reminds me of the constant commercials we get for new drugs here in America. "Ask your doctor about Taltz today!" If I have to ask my doctor about a new drug, then he probably shouldnt be my doctor in the first place, and they dont take kindly to someone doing their job for them.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
For those who like puzzles... Selected Puzzles from the “KPΥΠTOΣ Daily Puzz

twitter.com...

NSA Challenge [PDF]

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Conditioning US aid to Israel? Here's what 2020 Democrats had to say about it

Senator Bernie Sanders delivered a stern rebuke of Israeli policies at J Street's annual conference on Monday, saying he would use US aid as "leverage" to advance human rights. He also suggested that he would repurpose some of the assistance to Israel as humanitarian aid to Palestinians. "What's going on in Gaza right now... is absolutely inhumane; it is unacceptable; it is unsustainable," Sanders said.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, who has been rising in the polls, said US assistance to Israel should not be used to annex parts of the West Bank, stressing the need for a two-state solution to the conflict. "If Israel's government continues with steps to formally annex the West Bank, the US should make clear that none of our aid should be used to support annexation," she said in a video address to the conference.

Withing hours of each other...

Raid.
Steven Mnuchin meets finance minister
Embassy shut down
And this Dems positional change

Nothing to see, move along.

What's more interesting about that is they're admitting they would do the exact same thing they're claiming Trump did with Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What missile?
That's a helicopter.

It's obviously a helicopter coming at the camera..........

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure but will be interesting to see come Nov 22 (JFK) how they will ascertain tweets and enforce.

Don't think it hurts Trump but more so with Dems. I've always found the political ads entertaining and never swayed me to change my mind.

ETA: From yesterday...

twitter.com...
edit on 30-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Do any of these ads, that these campaigns spend tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars on, really have any effect at all? Like, is there really anyone out there who says "You know, I was really going to vote for Joe Biden, but that ad I saw on Twitter totally made me change my mind - now I'm voting for Trump!"?

It reminds me of the constant commercials we get for new drugs here in America. "Ask your doctor about Taltz today!" If I have to ask my doctor about a new drug, then he probably shouldnt be my doctor in the first place, and they dont take kindly to someone doing their job for them.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

The ad money just funnels back into their campaigns. Buy an ad on this channel, the parent company donates to the campaign, buy more ads, a subsidiary donates money to the campaign, buy more ads...

That's what I assume anyway. Never bothered to check into it as I don't believe they should be running television ads, or ads in the paper, or ads on facebook, or ads in general. If you have to attack your opponent with childish antics just to make a name for yourself gtfo of politics. All this money exchanging bank accounts has no place in the game IMO. Shouldn't take hundreds of millions in donations to stand on a stage and debate social issues that none of them really care about when they're not in front of a camera.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I needed confirmation that I am, indeed, stupid.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Q

RE: @jack change of policy.

Are we looking for a "t" somewhere shortly?

Some noticed the hate tweets on DJT twit subsided a bit (I never look) could this be a slow change in the algorithms too?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It must just be paid advertising Dorsey is talking about.

There is no way Twitter could stop political discussions or campaign accounts from having discussions...could they? They would have to shut down all msm accounts if that were the case.

The fact that Trump has raised tens of millions more to spend than the Dems tells me Dorsey is trying to suppress that ability to use social media to advertise his message. If it were the other way around and Dems had the bucks, I doubt this would be happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join