It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Ya, not any more. The quality of writing is horrendous these days.

Hey, are you guys quietly making fun of my spelling, lol?

My posts are replete with spelling errors, even when I read them over again before selecting reply. I fix what I catch, and the rest can stay.

If you ever see that my posts no longer have errors, transposed letters, missing letters, and commas all over the place, it means my account has been hijacked by someone intelligent.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Ya, not any more. The quality of writing is horrendous these days.

Hey, are you guys quietly making fun of my spelling, lol?

My posts are replete with spelling errors, even when I read them over again before selecting reply. I fix what I catch, and the rest can stay.

If you ever see that my posts no longer have errors, transposed letters, missing letters, and commas all over the place, it means my account has been hijacked by someone intelligent.

Well, you ain't be runnin a newpaper, sew yu get a pass.
edit on b000000312019-10-30T11:41:38-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 30 Oct 2019 11:41:38 -05001100000019 by butcherguy because: Cerrected spellin

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not sold on that. The screenshots looked pretty hoaky bogus. They might have faked it themselves just to point to and cry bullsht should it come up.

I saw it on one of the drone videos that guy was making there. I forget his name.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Rosin should be taken with a grain of salt.

She's another charlatan who is cashing in on name-dropping a prominent man.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Lebanon's PM Saad Hariri resigns as protesters come under attack

Lebanon’s prime minister, Saad Hariri, has announced his resignation, in a move set to spark further uncertainty in a country paralysed by political dysfunction and nationwide protests.

Hariri’s announcement came several hours after hundreds of youths overran protest sites in downtown Beirut, ransacking tents and stalls set up by demonstrators who, for the past 13 days, have demanded an overhaul of the ruling class and an end to rampant corruption.

“People feel there is nothing to lose. There is now such broad opposition to political sectarianism across the spectrum and that is a real change that many thought they would never see. The restoration of Lebanese identity is powerful.”

Hariri went against Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah’s orders.

Will Hezbollah shift attention from Lebanon protests by attacking Israel?

According to a Foxnews foreign policy analyst, Hezbollah militants are in front of the Central Bank of Lebanon in Beirut, claiming they are protesting.
Hard to say given western news media but that bank reportedly holds tons of Lebanon's Gold.

U.S., Gulf countries impose joint Iran-related sanctions on 25 targets

The United States and six Gulf countries agreed to jointly impose sanctions on 25 corporations, banks and individuals linked to Iran’s support for militant networks including Hezbollah, the U.S. Treasury Department said on Wednesday.

Seems like the chess pieces are closing in on Iran like a slow strangulation.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Middle East: Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Total fake sorry

tineye.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I meant the supposed Hillary face cut off video seems fake.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

IDK....A Naval Carrier Battle Group is still the best way to project power far away from our shores. The carrier itself may be a sitting duck, but carriers do not ever roll solo when they are out.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

I meant the supposed Hillary face cut off video seems fake.

Ok, gotcha. Yeah, I don't think anyone in the general public has seen the real Hillary stuff from the Weiner insurance file.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Never ending story
breaking news: JetBlue flight attendant busted by FBI officer in child sex sting operation, report says

www.foxnews.com...

FLORIDA POLICE ARREST 23 SUSPECTED CHILD PREDATORS AND TRAFFICKERS THROUGH ONLINE STING

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Dog

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They need a creature in the White House that can be leashed and controlled.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He is digging at 40% of American households that do not have a pet.
Gallup Pet Poll 2006

I wonder if Biden smells his pets like he smells little children?

edit on b000000312019-10-30T12:17:34-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 30 Oct 2019 12:17:34 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Poor ole Joe. That's all.

Yeah, let's vote for ole Joe so we can put "a pet back in the White House". He needs help with his campaign slogans methinks.

"Major", uh....

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Dog

A "good" pet is subserviant to its master.

Woof.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Heh, agreed and well aware as I was in the Navy for 10 years and did a few tours riding shotgun, guarding Carriers.

Just with new missile technology (and whatever has been leaked out) some can sneak up and bite you in the arse. If a missile launch was detected and headed for a Carrier it was our job to get in it's way and take the hit, err hopefully shoot it down. This happened to me (the ship I was on) TWICE! Talk about sweating bullets. I slept above the waterline for the remainder of that tour.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Still not available to view?

I'm getting:

Not Found

The requested URL /files/img/rs5db9ba1c.png was not found on this server.
Apache Server at files.abovetopsecret.com Port 80

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Dog

A "good" pet is subserviant to its master.

Woof.

Well besides the "Dog" part (tweets by comey, mccain, swalwell etc.) . "It's time we put a pet back in the Whitehouse" = Biden was zerObama's pet (reveal). zerObama was someone else's pet, which, if I read the tea leaves correctly, is about to be exposed (publicly - not sure).

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join