It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, did you notice POTUS' new twitter banner?

Perhaps indicating WHEELS UP?

The photo is taken by someone standing underneath AF1 wing... note the red line in the top right is pointing at the reflection of the undercarriage wheel!!

Consider that the reflections are not important and that the picture itself is.

POTUS leaving or arriving on a plane -- remember that when everything goes down "POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment." Re-read some of the other drops from early Nov 2017.

It makes sense to have actions in late fall as cooler, wetter weather make riots and protesters uncomfortable. Cold rain allows for easier suppression and vehicular movement than snow. November 2017 saw Saudi Arabia change of leadership and the statement that the US and Europe would also experience such cleansing.

POTUS Insulated & Protected
Anonymous
1 Nov 2017 - 10:56:38 PM
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

obama miracle december

Cranky, that sounds like the title of a Christmas book for Democratic children

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
More reading and digging for tonight

Epstein & Futurism
futurism.com...

World Future Society
>Edward S. Cornish
Roy Mason
John Naisbitt
Terry Grim , Foresight Alliance
(writes for futurist, works with Knauth, changed twitter profile to remove 'Finders')

The Search for Foresight: How THE FUTURIST Was Born (Part 1)
Ed Cornish's memoir "The Search for Foresight" which was written in six parts for The Futurist magazine and published in honor of the organization's fortieth anniversary in 2007. It's a fascinating read about the society's beginnings. The memoir explores Cornish's motivations for creating the WFS and chronicles his collaborations with other thinkers of his age--including Isaac Asimov, Margaret Mead, and Arthur C. Clarke--to create the community that we are a part of today. Check it out!
www.worldfuture.org...
David Goldberg
Peter Zuckerman
Robert Horn
3 member of steering committee that shaped a plan of organization for the proposed World Future Society

There are a lot of names here that can be cross-referenced with participants or fellow donors to Jeffrey Epstein's futurist endeavors

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I just came across some interesting files that were left on half chan without much fanfare. They are seemingly pointing to the whistle blower Ciaramella.
The first link takes you to the FOIA Reading room which contains 6 files. One of which they requested All communications to and from Senior State Department Officials that include the domain "clintonemail.com." between 1-1-09 - 2-1-13. It was to also include the SOS, Deputy secretaries and more which you will see if you go to the link.

This will be found in the 6th file of 5 at this link: Link to FOIA reading room

From the other files included the best i can figure so far is so he worked for Biden WH EOVP
The meeting April 12th sounds interesting. David Kramer points to McCain and the dossier

The whistle blower is the one being investigated and probably why he blew the whistle because he's implicated.
One other thing, the one email listed with his content redacted, is between him and Kate Kavalec.

There was one other link with this drop. It goes to a 12 page pdf. You can find that PDF HERE

Maybe you guys can glen some more from this. So far it has been ignored and that is all they dropped were the two links. Not sure if someone is just trying to point us to something or what, but my gut tells me there is something here and it shouldnt be ignored, or it should at least be looked over before passing on by.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Seattle November 3 2019 False Flag Attack Rumor

This is a debunking article from TruthOrFiction but it is also a good summary of the claims made in the video that started the rumor. It also includes a useful list of related links at the bottom of the page.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SouthernGift

Gift, I think a lot of it is just poor education among those writing articles. But bot-written fluff wouldn't surprise me either.

Cheers

Years ago, they used to have editors that verified silly little things like spelling and punctuation before articles went to print.

They also seemed to care about finding the honest to God truths that were out there too.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
We

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

There are two kinds of DJT supporters. Those who wear the hats and those who don't. The media counts those who wear them, but cannot grasp the concept of those evolving in ways the old school systems do not understand.

**side note, I just got a spam call, numbers reduced to 45. I'm not a hat wearer, but I'd wear a Space Force jacket if it arrived.

Me too, I'd wear a Space Force jacket if it was in my price range.

I will not be going for some mega buck jacket just to own it unless it has a miniature golden goose in the pockets. I suppose collectors item would be another reason.

The real collectors items are the Space Force Jackets that were made for the Mars Mission we supposedly went on. Give me one of those....

I wonder what that would bring you other than trouble? I mean 'that didn't happen man, you are a maroon' will certainly be what people say who see it.

Following up on that thought it actually happened, it would be major cool to have one when they admit we already have a colony on Mars!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SouthernGift

Is it possible that the Ambulance was used purely to put victims under anaesthetic or drugged up?

1) Arrive by helicopter,
2) Sorry, someone else is using the golf carts, you don't mind travelling in the Ambulance?
3) Dinner is served...

I wonder if anesthesia/drugs affects the taste of the victim?

OK we are going to have to send one of those Geologist with a SONAR device to check the area closely. Be prepared to bring in heavy equipment and drilling rigs. This is big time.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Well, the House votes to authorize their impeachment thing today. Word on the street is that several Dems are going to vote no.

My question is, if they don't pass the vote, will they shut the "investigation" down? Should be a very interesting day. I look forward to much laughter later.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
but.... we already knew...

But, everybody knew....
Eric Ciaramella

The secret that nobody is supposed to talk about?

edit on 31-10-2019 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
After all the references to Spider webs and "follow the families", it strikes me that one thing that may be missing from our investigations is a comprehensive family tree of who is in which of the bloodline families!

Q142 specifically tasks us to:

Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.

Having checked for Q references, it surprises me that Q hasn't stressed a need for us to find and record ALL members of ALL of the 13 bloodline families. If these families have controlled our world for the last few millenia, then surely a pre-requisite to stopping their control ever happening again is knowing who they are and monitoring their future activities?

Two questions:

1) Is anyone aware of such a comprehensive family tree of all 13 bloodline families being built?

2) Do people agree that this is an essential resource that we need?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, everyone.

Well, the House votes to authorize their impeachment thing today. Word on the street is that several Dems are going to vote no.

My question is, if they don't pass the vote, will they shut the "investigation" down? Should be a very interesting day. I look forward to much laughter later.

Things I’m looking for;

- if they don’t get 230 (218 required to pass) or more votes, they are toast on the “actual” impeachment vote if it happens. Let’s see if the “at risk” DEMS are being pressured.

- do any Dems vote “no” or “abstain”?

- are there any RINOs or Anti-Trumpers that vote “no” or “abstain”?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Once again, stuff that we have been talking about here for WEEKS is now released by the media as if it is some new revelation.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They are toast anyway. They can waste months of time and millions of dollars investigating, and ultimately the end result will be the same. The Senate will NEVER convict President Trump over this phone call. NEVER - not happening. So, the Dems are literally fighting a losing battle from jump street, and they know it. The only goal they could possibly have is to smear Trumps name in the media over this crap for the next year, in order to influence the 2020 election.

Talk about election interference.....

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Fritz Springmier book

source

Best sources I can remember. Many years since I explored it. Of interest- the Springmeier book was found in Osamas library. Planted? A true interest?

I don’t think it’s possible to completely trace with certainty as the illegitimate children of affairs and such.... always seems to be anomaly ..... think of the “holy grail” rumors and such about Jesus/DNA etc.... and when even a hint at something like that is introduced, it’s hard to kill it... merkel potential relation to the H man... and his own questionable paternity/ethnicity of perhaps being an illegitimate Roth...

A task for a genealogical savant, perhaps, but I tried to process it many years ago, and to be quite honest, found the biblical genealogies much easier and straightforward, in comparison.

another source

Many have undertaken the task. Most cone to varying conclusions it seems.

Sending everyone seeking truth down individualized rabbit holes (to be consumed by one particular concept rather than grasping a big picture) was a documented tactic of social engineering and psyops.

a reply to:

RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 31-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Anyone that wants to watch it's happening now.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This is an absolute joke, I cannot watch this charade any longer......

I hope the NPC class that are being utterly conned by the Dems and the MSM, will be absolutely disgusted with themselves and the Demstreammedia when the truth is dropped, DoitQ. My concern is that more that the 4-6% who will never see is out by around 20% as these people are just to far gone. How can anyone think what is happening is ok?

Cheers TheTaff

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

The only people who think this is OK are the rabid, far left wing Democrats who would just assume see the country burn as have it led by President Trump. Real people all over America see thru the lies. My wife hates Trump and even she commented yesterday how its all political, and if you want him gone that bad, just beat him in the next election which is only 12 months away now.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join