It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

OMG, I went to Biden's Twitter and read some of the posts about the dog tweet. One guy said that if Biden is elected the dog will be sitting on the board of directors of some Chinese company, pulling in the g's.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

OMG, I went to Biden's Twitter and read some of the posts about the dog tweet. One guy said that if Biden is elected the dog will be sitting on the board of directors of some Chinese company, pulling in the g's.

If Biden is elected his dog will be the brains in the OO.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Cheers Trillium!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This is one of the most pathetic attempts at dunking on someone I have ever seen in my life.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
New Russian submarine test fires intercontinental missile for first time

Last August, the US abandoned the Intermediate Range Missile Treaty, claiming that Russia had violated it. Amid growing tensions, Russia has conducted a series of conspicuous missile tests, including launches of its new Bulava ICBM from Boomer Sub K-549 Knyaz Vladimir. The submarine is named after Prince Vladimir the Great.

Launch of the Bulava ballistic missile from the Yuri Dolgoruky (K-535) nuclear submarine in the Barents Sea on 24 Aug 2019.

ETA: October 30, 1961 – The Soviet Union detonates the Tsar Bomba (RDS-202 hydrogen bomb), the most powerful explosive device ever detonated.

edit on 30-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

~"Making Friends For Life" sign over his head. (MFFL ??)
~Picture labeled "Joe & Major Nov. 2018".

Is he calling on the major big guns to help like he helped them in the 2018 elections?

ETA: Simple Gematria for "making friends for life" gives Jorge Mario Bergoglio (as in the Pope). Didn't Joe get turned down this week for communion?

edit on 30-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Epstein resurfacing in the news

A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein's brother says he may have been strangled

Michael Baden, a forensic pathologist, said on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's body displayed signs of homicide, rather than suicide

business insider

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What missile?
That's a helicopter.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Epstein resurfacing in the news

A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein's brother says he may have been strangled

Michael Baden, a forensic pathologist, said on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's body displayed signs of homicide, rather than suicide

business insider

I wonder how long it will take for this news item to disappear. The -only- thing that might give it some duration is Baden's notoriety.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Biden should stop writing his own social media posts. It looks like that's what happened. Just...stop.

He can't just retire. Asked why are you running, he said "because I have to". Nobody took him seriously as VP, but as POTUS, instead of Trump? Wow, talk about a president being controlled from above. He really is the dog that everyone kicked.

Even has a leash..

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That meme on the right, though simple, says a lot.

Reading his Twitter, I was taken by how old and worn out his promises are. He has been saying the same things and using the same tactics, and putting on that same "good ole blue collar" persona for damn near 40 years.

Let's face it. The man helped put the swamp in place and he has no intention of changing anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Simple facts, or people's own words, are the most effective tools against them.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: queenofswords
Simple facts, or people's own words, are the most effective tools against them.

By their memes shall you be brought low by them.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Moar Dog.

Might we be at the "every dog has his day" moment?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
YouTube suspended this guy's channel for showing and talking about the status of the U.S.-Mexico Border Wall, claiming his videos are "hate speech".

Luckily, he also uploaded his videos to multiple platforms.

The Real Border Fence

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if DJT was advised on no dog or cat in the White House due to threat of listening device planted on collar?

Thinking metamorphically...
Dog = physical obstruction. In engineering, a dog is a tool or part of a tool that prevents movement or imparts movement by offering physical obstruction or engagement of some kind.

DOG = Deployable Operations Group. Nickname: "DOG Teams"

was a United States Coast Guard command that provided properly equipped, trained and organized Deployable Specialized Forces (DSF) which still exist today.

The DOG managed Coast Guard personnel assigned to the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC). It was also involved in the selection of Coast Guard candidates to attend United States Naval Special Warfare training and serve with Navy SEAL teams. While the program is currently suspended there are still several Coast Guardsmen serving on SEAL teams.
DOG

DOG Seeks More Good Coasties

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You may be right on the money, COM.

Exactly 16 months ago to the day:

Q
!CbboFOtcZs
30 Jun 2018 - 2:46:19 PM
Anonymous
30 Jun 2018 - 2:40:09 PM
>>1973527
Please do not let No Name off the hook. he is a disgrace to Veterans across this great country and needs to be held accountable.
>>1973567
Think SC vote to confirm (coming).
No Name action.
Every dog has its day.

Enjoy the show.
Q

(bolding mine)
edit on 30-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

LOL. Yea, one of those USO choppers. Thought the one's I've seen are saucer shaped.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
DJT tweet

I wondered what the gematria was for this. Strictly zerObama...

obama december miracle

obama miracle december

satan in a obama

obama head scars

obamas second

muhammad flame

obama beast obama

obama healthcare bill

a satan in obama

obama decimator

obamadecembermiracle

scar on obama head

barack drones

man beast barack

catch and release This has double meaning here, as in the Dems theme, but DJT mentions it often and I think the mirror is "arrest, flip, release as controlled."

zerObama shows up in A LOT of the gematria associated with the Great Awakening - A LOT, this seems to be one of the more heavy zerObama related.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join