It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
QAnon and UFO Conspiracies Are Merging

While there exists a perception that conspiracy theorists are harmless tin-foil hat wearing loners, sewing discord and mistrust in established institutions, such as the government or military, is a known tool of psychological warfare and social engineering. Conspiracies, conspiracy theorists and those individuals who promote them can be far from harmless.

Mirrors.

A clue to finding where the overlap exists

parapsychology

The field of parapsychological research has provided a lot of information about significant events, including apparitions, communications with the dead, near-death experiences and out of the body experiences. It looks apparently evident, that consciousness can persist in the absence of brain function.

According to the model that assumes that it is consciousness and not matter, the base of everything that exists, what survives after death is the "quantum monad" or spirit. It is said that spiritual cures are practiced by discarnate physicians who diagnose and prescribe conventional treatments, but very often they use unknown procedures based on the management of energy fields that are currently being studied by many physicists. Representative examples of the practice of spiritual medicine were the mediums Ze Arigo, George Chapman, Barbara Guerrero (Pachita) and presently theBrazilian medium John of God.

I found healing from the trauma of a rape, through a now accused rapist

This past winter, my husband Adam brought up a news story about a cult leader in Brazil who had been arrested for sexual assault.

“That’s not the guy you went to see, is it?

Crumbs.

I can’t figure out if his arrest was a red herring or an unexpected twist. maybe someone is following my line of thought here.

What’s intersecting? Truth or social engineering?

Psychological warfare=spiritual warfare? Those
perpetrating and participating unaware, deceived, fully aware?

Crumbs. There’s more pieces.

edit on 30-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

- Invitation to do something stupid (trap)
- scripted event planned (FF)

Dr. Rosin, you'll recall, maintained that Dr. Wernher von Braun told her shortly before his death that the effort to weaponize space would be promoted in five phases in the following order: as a defense against (1) Communism, (2) terrorists, (3) "nations of concern", (4) asteroids, and finally (5) extra-terrestrials.
link

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

So now, by asking questions, one is sowing (not "sewing" as mistakenly used in the article) discord?

We are silly geese. We should just take what we're given and goose-step off into the glorious future the progs have planned for us.

I'm disappointed in Banias (the author of the article). He has written interesting pieces about UFOs, but this one is a dumb stretch.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Sabrechucker

2. The Ambulance.

I have wondered about the ambulance.
It is a very small island. Where would you drive the ambulance if someone needed to go to a hospital? You could put it on a barge or ferry to go to a hospital on another island that has a hospital, but that would be extremely slow compared to a helicopter.... which Epstein had. He even had a couple of his lady friends trained to fly it.
If a person needed treatment that couldn't wait for a helicopter, why not put a medical treatment room on the island equipped with even more than what you would find in an ambulance?

As there is no where for the ambulance to go, I always thought it was a portable hospital that could easily be disposed of or sent away, if necessary. It could provide undocumented emergency care for damaged victims or jump-start older patrons who over exerted themselves while torturing their victims. If the latter, keeping the rats alive long enough to get them off the island and then transporting them to a mainland hospital would allow denial and spin to prevent association.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ambulance could’ve been a prop
Perhaps for filming a movie 🍿

Or perhaps as a psychological aggravation of sorts.... using the sounds and lights or experience of being inside to induce some sort of reality that’s not actually happening. MK. 911/emergency feel. Fear inducer.

My thoughts on it.

a reply to: pteridine

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
California: shooting in Long Beach leaves three dead and nine injured

edit on 30-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: pheonix358

I watched both videos, a bit suspect IMO.

The 3 things that had me thinking we're:

1. The Temple is a front to draw attention away from something...It has no door's.

2. The Ambulance.

3. At least 2 shot's of recent cement work.

That little "shed" that's built into the hillside has clearly been freshly painted on the inside. And there is no sign of HVAC equipment or anything else that would provide an innocuous explanation for its existence.

Sure looks like a tunnel entrance that has been sealed off

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

True, but gas is limited with the power outages. Local stations are running out and I'm a few hundred miles from a "powered" city.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

So now, by asking questions, one is sowing (not "sewing" as mistakenly used in the article) discord?

So I’m not the only one noticing errors scattered throughout articles..... for several months now I’ve been getting the vibe that AI is writing them.... there’s articles out there saying it’s already in use....but does a “journalist” still get to put their name on it for credit? Can’t figure it out.

I social media a lot as most can gather....and follow every news outlet left and right, mainstream and not..... and I do my own little research and comparisons..... it’s almost as if news releases are on some sort of auto release algorithm. If that’s the case, explains Q’s newsmap unlocking proofs.

glitches.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Perhaps a way to insure silence? Randomly set off sirens and have a few cronies run into the tunnels identifying themselves as Police/FBI and calling out to any one being held captive. Those that call out for help or do not run and hide get punished. If/when the real rescue comes it is that more likely the captives will hide and stay quiet.

Q812

How do they control children?
What prevents a child revealing the truth?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Gift, I think a lot of it is just poor education among those writing articles. But bot-written fluff wouldn't surprise me either.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Gift, I think a lot of it is just poor education among those writing articles. But bot-written fluff wouldn't surprise me either.

Cheers

Years ago, they used to have editors that verified silly little things like spelling and punctuation before articles went to print.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think the last time this happened was in 2014.

Morning, Dashen.
I was curious about this claim because I had read elsewhere that this was the first time this has ever happened. After running it down I found that in 2014 Israel closed 103 embassies world-wide. But what's "new" is that this time they have closed every single one. All 160.

Just a minor point of contention. This thing is unprecedented near as I can tell.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Is it possible that the Ambulance was used purely to put victims under anaesthetic or drugged up?

1) Arrive by helicopter,
2) Sorry, someone else is using the golf carts, you don't mind travelling in the Ambulance?
3) Dinner is served...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Q1145 Time Stamp: 11 Jun 2018 - 6:16:25AM = (1 + 1 + 6 + 2 = 10 / 1 + 8 + 6 + 1 + 6 + 2 + 5 = 29) = 10/29

The date of the shooting.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: pheonix358

I watched both videos, a bit suspect IMO.

The 3 things that had me thinking we're:

1. The Temple is a front to draw attention away from something...It has no door's.

2. The Ambulance.

3. At least 2 shot's of recent cement work.

That little "shed" that's built into the hillside has clearly been freshly painted on the inside. And there is no sign of HVAC equipment or anything else that would provide an innocuous explanation for its existence.

Sure looks like a tunnel entrance that has been sealed off

The room sure doesn't look to serve any purpose, that's for sure. It looks pretty clean and newer.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Another error.

Q has 3,570 drops.

QAnon’s ideological mythos does not naturally contain significant references to UFOs. It has predominantly focused on a political and anti-government paradigm. However, that has not stopped some from peddling Q to the UFO community. Out of Q’s 3,750 posts, only four reference UFOs, and they aren’t exactly direct or clear.

Q map states

Qanon Drops 3,570 DROPS

3750-3570=180=mirror

edit on 30-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There was a video posted a while back that showed the back end of an outbuilding (that was cut back into the hill) while the door was open. There were obvious doors showing (they were closed) in the back end of the building. Since the outbuilding was cut into the hill, if there was a door in the rear, that would be an indication of a tunnel.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
We

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

There are two kinds of DJT supporters. Those who wear the hats and those who don't. The media counts those who wear them, but cannot grasp the concept of those evolving in ways the old school systems do not understand.

**side note, I just got a spam call, numbers reduced to 45. I'm not a hat wearer, but I'd wear a Space Force jacket if it arrived.

Me too, I'd wear a Space Force jacket if it was in my price range.

I will not be going for some mega buck jacket just to own it unless it has a miniature golden goose in the pockets. I suppose collectors item would be another reason.

The real collectors items are the Space Force Jackets that were made for the Mars Mission we supposedly went on. Give me one of those....

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Is it possible that the Ambulance was used purely to put victims under anaesthetic or drugged up?

1) Arrive by helicopter,
2) Sorry, someone else is using the golf carts, you don't mind travelling in the Ambulance?
3) Dinner is served...

I wonder if anesthesia/drugs affects the taste of the victim?

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join