It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Just read the instructions until you understand them, it’ll make sense once figure the first one out, make sure and use a pencil with good eraser.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
DJT tweet

@linwood

Interesting timing all around. Veritas reveals, WH cancelling subs, and two defendants looking at discovery.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
POTUS Presents the Medal of Honor
www.pscp.tv...

Or twitter.com...

edit on 30-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
From January

Rothschild vice chairman resigns from PG&E board

- Struggling California power company PG&E Corp said on Tuesday Roger Kimmel, vice chairman of investment banking firm Rothschild Inc, had resigned from company’s board

PG&E said on Monday it was preparing to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection amid pressure from potentially crushing liabilities linked to California’s catastrophic wildfires in 2017 and 2018.

Reuters

link
edit on 30-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I am flummoxed by the Epstein death situation. Further: why now, indeed?

If someone else strangled him, there should be other signs of a struggle left on his physical body besides just neck injuries, one would think, unless they somehow incapacitated him with drugs, that should show up in postmortem toxicology results....

I am not usually a morbid or vengeful person; however, I would like to believe he (Epstein) is really dead. So … that'd be great if he either committed suicide (against the odds), or was strangled (also against the odds). What I really don't want to be reality is that they autopsied someone else's body (which I cannot seem to completely exclude as a possibility). That'd totally suck in most instances, unless he 'flipped', which seems really unlikely for the type of narcissistic psychopath that purportedly Mr. Epstein indeed was. The worst part is the not knowing for sure, and the likelihood that it will never become public knowledge, what really happened, against the odds however you slice it....

edit on 30-10-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: Took a repetitive word out, and added more explanation

edit on 30-10-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: more edits.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: sucks being a perfectionist.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: .

edit on 30-10-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: ..

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How does this new twitter policy apply to the majority of POTUS tweets? Is @Jack trying to shut down POTUS comms?

ETA note the cabal symbolism of the date 11/22 = 11 x1, 11 x2... add together = 11 x3 = 33.

How about [11x2] + [11x2] = 44 = Obama

or 11/22/1963 JFK assassination. John Fitzgerald Kennedy gematria?

Or drops 11, 22, and 1963

Military Intelligence
Anonymous
29 Oct 2017 - 11:20:11 PM
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

National Guard and Marines
Anonymous
1 Nov 2017 - 12:57:15 AM
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein Knew About the Chinese Spy on her Payroll Past 20+ Years
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:41:51 PM
Hillary Sold Information that led to Unmasking/Killing of CIA Agents Operating in China
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 6:38:38 PM
>>2772439
>>2772476
www.foxnews.com...📁
Mortified?
What is the purpose of a BRIDGE?
Q

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pentagon Releases Video of Raid on Bag Daddy Compound

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

11/22 = 11x22 =242

The Story Unfolds
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
1 Dec 2017 - 12:09:33 AM
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.
Q

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Just read the instructions until you understand them, it’ll make sense once figure the first one out, make sure and use a pencil with good eraser.

You're kidding, right? I can barely do sudoku.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

"Baghdadi's remains were buried at sea..."

Did I hear that right? What, in a coffee can.

C'mon post the bodycam & Dogcam footage.

edit on 30-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Dogs

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They float, they all float.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Yuge number with alot of Zero's!!

Wonder how the left is going to spin this one? Probably ignore it completely.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Youtubes algorithms are so messed up.

What that guy posted was very neutral.

It didn't give fuel to ether side.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

They also have documents i.e. official cables from the State Department in the cache of Intel obtained from the raid. Or so I've heard. What was the State Department communicating with ISIS for?

Sy Hersh reported the same thing almost four years ago "America is at war with itself"

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Interesting linkage pteridine!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

EMN, did you notice POTUS' new twitter banner?

Perhaps indicating WHEELS UP?

The photo is taken by someone standing underneath AF1 wing... note the red line in the top right is pointing at the reflection of the undercarriage wheel!!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
United States Reaches Settlement to Recover More Than $700 Million in Assets Allegedly Traceable to Corruption Involving Malaysian Sovereign Wealth Fund

he Department of Justice has reached a settlement of its civil forfeiture cases against assets acquired by Low Taek Jho, aka Jho Low, and his family using funds allegedly misappropriated from 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), Malaysia’s investment development fund, and laundered through financial institutions in several jurisdictions, including the United States, Switzerland, Singapore and Luxembourg.

With the conclusion of this settlement, together with the prior disposition of other related forfeiture cases, the United States will have recovered or assisted in the recovery of more than $1 billion in assets associated with the 1MDB international money laundering and bribery scheme. This represents the largest recovery to date under the Department’s Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative and the largest civil forfeiture ever concluded by the Justice Department.

A "Well Done" is in order.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

When Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea, many thought that was an excuse to hide the fact that they had actually captured him alive... I wonder if the "burying of Baghdadi at sea" is POTUS trolling OBAMA?

I.E. We know you didn't really kill Bin Laden... guess what? We didn't really kill Baghdadi either! Wait until he points at you in court...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No, flew right by me and that is not the banner showing right now.??

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

When Osama Bin Laden was buried at sea, many thought that was an excuse to hide the fact that they had actually captured him alive... I wonder if the "burying of Baghdadi at sea" is POTUS trolling OBAMA?

I.E. We know you didn't really kill Bin Laden... guess what? We didn't really kill Baghdadi either! Wait until he points at you in court...

This ^^^

It also causes Polarity Kernal Panic for the "resistance." What's to oppose on this?

Edit, seems @Rudy
agrees.
edit on 30-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join