It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok, back to Titor.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
first of micheal horn was the person who did the interview. second off i dont believe either titor or this other meier guy is real. im simply saying titor read this guys stuff and ran with it in his story. remember how they said titor took from other stories? this is just one more story i believe he took from. mad cow disease is in there. 5 different parts of the U.S.? come on most people would say a 2 way split in a civil war, not 5.

the list goes on. im not saying titor is this guy, im saying this is one of the stories titor affiliated in his own tale.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

Originally posted by Legend
You three HAVE to be kidding me.

Plus, anyone can see it is pointless to even argue of when or if Titors civil war occurs. It happened on Titors world line not ours.

I can agree to that XPhiles too, because each and every individual has his/her very own world-line. The word "world" is the sum of all information an individual has gathered along his/her lifeline and has therefore that information (or experiances) become a part of that being. But not all of the information we get is to our liking. But it is the free choice of each person to select the kind of information prefered. Sometimes that's a matter of taste.

On the other hand if you don't sit down and read other peoples work and learn to compare and weigh the importance and meanings, how in the world can anyone find his way through all the information that is available. How many people on earth don't even know how to read and write and would just love to know more?
I encourage everyone to read more and make use of that privilage. And I encourage them even more so that they one day do not have to rely on others to keep telling them what is right or wrong. Gather knowledge, even if it's not the best. But it helps to make a decision on your own.
And what's wrong with Bill Meiers? He's just a couple of hours drive from where I live and I even thought of visiting him 10 years ago. And the more people try to ridicule him, the more I get a feeling that just might be the thing I'm going to do.
So try to consider if your criticism is helpful of furthering the understanding or if it is just a way of putting up mental blocks. And by the way, it's not that plain to everyone that "anyone" can see. I had four major surgeries in the past eight years that prevented me from going totaly blind. Otherwise I would have never been able to read your posts.
Peter Paul

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
And what's wrong with Bill Meiers? He's just a couple of hours drive from where I live and I even thought of visiting him 10 years ago. And the more people try to ridicule him, the more I get a feeling that just might be the thing I'm going to do.
So try to consider if your criticism is helpful of furthering the understanding or if it is just a way of putting up mental blocks. And by the way, it's not that plain to everyone that "anyone" can see. I had four major surgeries in the past eight years that prevented me from going totaly blind. Otherwise I would have never been able to read your posts.
Peter Paul

It is pointless to argue exactly when or if Titors civil war occurs, this transpired on his world-line not ours. Our world-line will feel the bleed over if true. Thus I say it could be delayed, to never take place or is happening now in a different way. ext....

I'm not critiquing Meiers, just giving my own conception of him. I have read tons of information on Meiers... I would say more about him, but that would be for another thread... though I really do not care to.

If you think it is your destiny to visit Meiers, then do it... Though I have a feeling once you return you will be claiming to have communicated with the pilot of a Pleiadian spaceship through telepathic transmittal. The thought of you visiting him 10 years ago maybe a prearranged cosmic signal, to go and meet Meiers. Who knows you may return with a message for mankind that will attain an all new consciousness or awareness......
.... Or maybe you will be able to see Meiers for who he really is... When I say see, I do mean for one to use more than their own eyes. The unconscious mind has no boundaries, most are capable of transcendental experiences.

Before you go, maybe take the time and check how many consumer class action suits for fraud has been filed against Meiers.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
Before you go, maybe take the time and check how many consumer class action suits for fraud has been filed against Meiers.

Actually I did not want to give a response about Billy Meier, simply because this thread is about John Titor and because I am not particularly interested in the Meier material... yet...

But after reading your comment XPhiles, I just had to do a little investigation and what did I find?

A bogus "consumer class action suit" which is actually a clear attack on the person. I am slightly disappointed you couldn't read through that.

www.eyepod.org...
Any previous representations of authenticity of the Meier case in the
Underground Video catalog should be ignored. Our findings will be
presented to the Attorney General for possible prosecution for a
Consumer Class Action Suit for Fraud. Underground Video will
continue to make the Meier material available to investigators and
the general public who desire to study the hoax and how it had been
sold to the public for nearly 20 years.

Ok. So what they are saying here is that their findings will be presented to the Attorney General for possible prosecution for a Consumer Class Action Suit for Fraud. Why possible? Are they not 100% sure about their findings? Mmmmmh....

www.eyepod.org...
Anyone who had previously purchased any Meier materials may write
Underground Video to be included in a CONSUMER
CLASS ACTION SUIT.

Underground Video
Meier Class Action Suit
PO BOX 527
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0527

Now wait a minute, am I reading this properly? They don't have any case yet, they accuse a man for possible fraud and next they are asking people that have purchased his books to write to them?
oh man...

Now I can’t speak for Billy Meier because I don’t know much about him but one thing I know for sure when reading the abovementioned, and especially when reading Michael Horn’s response below, there will be NO “consumer class action suit” ever.

Here’s the response from Michael Horn:

www.gaiaguys.net...
Lorraine,

This is enormously easy to explain. The person behind this was a man
named Kal Korff, a debunker who tried, unsuccessfully to show that the
Meier case was a hoax. Korff had to go on the Art Bell show, twice, to
publicly apologize for lying about Art bell and defaming him

Korff and whoever else may be connected to this fraudulent "suit",
which was actually posted on the internet years ago, have refused to
follow through, have virtually disappeared (Korff supposedly lives in
eastern Europe now) and have thoroughly discredited themselves.

You don't have to take my word for it, go to the Links page at
www.theyfly.com and visit the websites of Jeroen Jansen and James
Deardorff, they both thoroughly debunked and shredded Korff, his phony
book and nonsensical claims.

feel free to contact me after you've done that research, it should
satisfy you and put your mind at ease.

Best,

MH

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If you think it is your destiny to visit Meiers, then do it... Though I have a feeling once you return you will be claiming to have communicated with the pilot of a Pleiadian spaceship through telepathic transmittal. The thought of you visiting him 10 years ago maybe a prearranged cosmic signal, to go and meet Meiers. Who knows you may return with a message for mankind that will attain an all new consciousness or awareness......
.... Or maybe you will be able to see Meiers for who he really is... When I say see, I do mean for one to use more than their own eyes. The unconscious mind has no boundaries, most are capable of transcendental experiences.

Your feeling that I might return claiming the things you mentioned is quite interesting. It reveils to me the way you "think" I would do it. But that has very little to do with the way I really function and work around matters of ESP. Being critical the way you seem to be is only one side of the coin. But as Roth has just pointed out to you, turn the coin around and study the works of the debunkers too. And ask them why they even waste time and money trying to prove a fraud that doesn't even harm anyone. They are mostly the ones who cause the greatest harm to people by confusing them and misleading them altogether. Does that serve for any good to mankind?
And if I were to tell you all the prophecies I have made in the last 25 years you would probably run off screaming. Since most of my very own visions concern Europe and Germany, there is no need for me to put them up here, also because this string mainly concerns the "civil war in America". Most of my own visions had to do with my very own spiritual growth. And to the best of my knowledge my contributions are aimed to support those to adjust to their very own spiritual development and growth that inevetibly will come upon them.
Therefore your opinion is more valuable to me than my very own experiences, because I am interested that you discover the best of your own abilities and make use of them. Who knows, maybe someday you might just be one of those that are predestined to get in touch with extrodinary beings yourself. What will YOU do then? Try to debunk yourself?
Peter Paul

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is there a thread on time travel anywhere on this issue? Cause if time travel is easily debunked, I just see no reason on arguing this so called "civil war" nonsense.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
only 18 days left in 2005 ! have any of you worked on your excuses for when 2006 gets here and there is no civil war in america? They probably go like this;

1) it was a typo, he meant 2006
2) it happened in his timeline, not ours
3) the civil war is happening, its just;
a) too small to notice
b) gang wars
c) taser incidents
d) the war in Iraq
e) riots in paris
4) its doesn't really begin until 2008

just thought I'd give you a head start, its only fair

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

But after reading your comment XPhiles, I just had to do a little investigation and what did I find?

Roth Joint my comment is relating to follow a path, something like the yellow brick road for peterpaul and nothing more. The Land of Oz is awaiting' The path that Korff has been too. Someone maybe looking for a pair of ruby red slippers.

Originally posted by peterpaul

Who knows, maybe someday you might just be one of those that are predestined to get in touch with extrodinary beings yourself. What will YOU do then? Try to debunk yourself?
Peter Paul

We are all in the presence of extraordinary beings. Have you never question your own judgement in your own world-line?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
only 18 days left in 2005 ! have any of you worked on your excuses for when 2006 gets here and there is no civil war in america? They probably go like this;

a) too small to notice
b) gang wars
c) taser incidents
d) the war in Iraq
e) riots in paris

What about this one:

Just as historians determine that World War II actually started in 1937 instead of 1940, so it will be with the Titorean US civil war...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Byrd says he tracked his ip address and he is a college student in florida. So wait, lets get this straight he went back in time into the irc chat room\Forums that he posted on, and captured his ip and tracked it?

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ithilin]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Nice to know that you are still around syrinx. I was a bit worried you might of run off with a 2 billiion cubic metric tons worth of information in your suitcase trying to sell it off to some unknown agent just to finance your retour journey to eternal life and leave the rest of us behind. Sort of like you have the solution but the rest of us have to live off the city dump like thing.
You know I've met a lot of people who consider themselves to be be the high priest of some kind of wisdom and knowledge, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did try to run off on us.
And if you think that the 18 days are of vital importance, just try and forget that deadline. If you've never tried to reacon by the jewish or islam calender, then you are not aware of the fact, that we might altogether be mistaken by the dates John Titor mentioned. There is a time difference between the Julian and the Gregorian calender of approx. 8 years. And to my knowlegde John Titor never mentioned which time calender was in use in 2036 to adjust his time-machine. He might be reffering to AC by the time reconning of the Roman Cathlic Church. But can we be sure of that? According to one calender we are now in the year 2005. But according to the other it is still the year 1997 AD.
Or is it me who forgot to adjust the time machine.....? Maybe it is already 2013 AD and nobody can tell the difference......!?!?!?
Peter Paul

[edit on 12-12-2005 by peterpaul]

[edit on 12-12-2005 by peterpaul]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

John Titor
"I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse."
"Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?"
"However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?"

Murdered Taser Victims List growing in 2005. At least 78....

Jeffrey Dean Earnhardt, 47
Jose Angel Rios, 38
Dwayne Zachary, 44
Unknown man, 47 (Aug 8, 2005)
Unknown man, Phoenix (July 16, 2005)
Robert Boggan, 65
Timothy Mathis, 35
Josh Brown, 23
Tracy Rene Shippy, 35
Michael Tolosko, 31
Cedric Stemberg-Barton
Hansel Cunningham, 30
Dwayne Galloway, 44
Jose Maravilla Perez, 33
Gerald Laurence Holman, 45
Andrew Washington, 21
Steven Cunningham, 45
Unknown man, 41, city jail (July 7, 2005)
Unknown man, Fort Myers (Oct 13, 2005)
Gregory Saulsbury, 30, Pacifica, Calif.
Dennis Hyde, 30, Akron
Carl Trotter, 33, Pensacola, Fla.
Unknown man, Chickasha, Okla.
Jeffrey Turner, 41, Lucas County, Ohio
Ronald Alan Hasse, 54, Chicago
Robert Camba, 45, San Diego, Calif.
Joel Dawn Casey, 52, Houston
Robert Clark Heston, 40, Salinas, Calif.
Shirley Andrews, 38, Cincinnati, Ohio
Willie Towns, 30, Deland, Fla.
Milton Woolfolk, 39, Lake City, Fla.
Mark Young, 25, Indianapolis, Ind.
James Wathan Jr., 32, Delhi, Calif.
Eric Hammock, 43, Fort Worth, Texas
Ricky Barber, 46, Carter County, Okla.
John Cox, 39, Bellport, N.Y.
Keith Graff, 24, Phoenix
Kevin Geldart, 34, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Stanley Wilson, 44, Miami
Lawrence Berry, 33, Jefferson Parish, La.
Vernon Young, 31, Union Township, Ohio
Leroy Pierson, 55, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
Randy Martinez, 40, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lee Marvin Kimmel, 38, Reading, Penn.
Richard Alverado, 38, Tustin, Calif.
Walter Lamont Seats, 23, Nashville, Tenn.
Richard T. Holcomb, 18, Springfield Township, Ohio
Nazario Solorio, 38, Escondido, Calif.
Unknown man, 33, Sacramento, Calif.
Russell Walker, 47, Las Vegas.
Horace Owens, 48, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Michael Anthony Edwards, 32, Palatka, Fla.
Shawn Pirolozzi, 30, Canton, Ohio
Robert Earl Williams, 62, Waco, Texas
Melinda Kaye Neal. 33, Whitfield County, Ga.
Carolyn Daniels, 25, Fort Worth
Unknown man, Miami, Fla.
Gurmeet Sandhu, 41, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
James Foldi, 39, Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
Rockey Bryson, 41, Birmingham, Ala.
Kevin Omas, 17, Euless, Texas
Ernesto Valdez, 37, Phoenix
Paul Sheldon Saulnier, 42, Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada
Otis Gene Thrasher, 42, Butte, Mont.
Michael Leon Crutchfield, 40, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Carlos Casillas Fernandez, 31, Santa Rosa, Calif.
Maury Cunningham, 29, Lancaster County, S.C.
Terrence L. Thomas, 35, Queens Village, N.Y.
Brian Patrick O’Neal, 32, San Jose
Eric Mahoney, 33, Fremont, Calif.
Olsen Ogodidde, 38, Glendale, Ariz.
Unidentified man, 47, Phoenix
Shawn Norman, 40, Laurelville, Ohio
Brian Lichtenstein, 31, Stuart, Fla.
David Anthony Cross, 44, Santa Cruz, Calif.
Timothy Torres, 24, Rancho Cordova, Calif.
Patrick Aaron Lee, 21, Nashville
Michael Clark, 33, Austin

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

John Titor
"I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse."
"Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?"
"However, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU! You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?"

Jeffrey Dean Earnhardt, 47
Jose Angel Rios, 38
Dwayne Zachary, 44
Unknown man, 47 (Aug 8, 2005)
Unknown man, Phoenix (July 16, 2005)
Robert Boggan, 65
Timothy Mathis, 35
Josh Brown, 23
Tracy Rene Shippy, 35
Michael Tolosko, 31
Cedric Stemberg-Barton
Hansel Cunningham, 30
Dwayne Galloway, 44
Jose Maravilla Perez, 33
Gerald Laurence Holman, 45
Andrew Washington, 21
Steven Cunningham, 45
Unknown man, 41, city jail (July 7, 2005)
Unknown man, Fort Myers (Oct 13, 2005)
Gregory Saulsbury, 30, Pacifica, Calif.
Dennis Hyde, 30, Akron
Carl Trotter, 33, Pensacola, Fla.
Unknown man, Chickasha, Okla.
Jeffrey Turner, 41, Lucas County, Ohio
Ronald Alan Hasse, 54, Chicago
Robert Camba, 45, San Diego, Calif.
Joel Dawn Casey, 52, Houston
Robert Clark Heston, 40, Salinas, Calif.
Shirley Andrews, 38, Cincinnati, Ohio
Willie Towns, 30, Deland, Fla.
Milton Woolfolk, 39, Lake City, Fla.
Mark Young, 25, Indianapolis, Ind.
James Wathan Jr., 32, Delhi, Calif.
Eric Hammock, 43, Fort Worth, Texas
Ricky Barber, 46, Carter County, Okla.
John Cox, 39, Bellport, N.Y.
Keith Graff, 24, Phoenix
Kevin Geldart, 34, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Stanley Wilson, 44, Miami
Lawrence Berry, 33, Jefferson Parish, La.
Vernon Young, 31, Union Township, Ohio
Leroy Pierson, 55, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
Randy Martinez, 40, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lee Marvin Kimmel, 38, Reading, Penn.
Richard Alverado, 38, Tustin, Calif.
Walter Lamont Seats, 23, Nashville, Tenn.
Richard T. Holcomb, 18, Springfield Township, Ohio
Nazario Solorio, 38, Escondido, Calif.
Unknown man, 33, Sacramento, Calif.
Russell Walker, 47, Las Vegas.
Horace Owens, 48, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Michael Anthony Edwards, 32, Palatka, Fla.
Shawn Pirolozzi, 30, Canton, Ohio
Robert Earl Williams, 62, Waco, Texas
Melinda Kaye Neal. 33, Whitfield County, Ga.
Carolyn Daniels, 25, Fort Worth
Unknown man, Miami, Fla.
Gurmeet Sandhu, 41, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
James Foldi, 39, Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
Rockey Bryson, 41, Birmingham, Ala.
Kevin Omas, 17, Euless, Texas
Ernesto Valdez, 37, Phoenix
Paul Sheldon Saulnier, 42, Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada
Otis Gene Thrasher, 42, Butte, Mont.
Michael Leon Crutchfield, 40, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Carlos Casillas Fernandez, 31, Santa Rosa, Calif.
Maury Cunningham, 29, Lancaster County, S.C.
Terrence L. Thomas, 35, Queens Village, N.Y.
Brian Patrick O’Neal, 32, San Jose
Eric Mahoney, 33, Fremont, Calif.
Olsen Ogodidde, 38, Glendale, Ariz.
Unidentified man, 47, Phoenix
Shawn Norman, 40, Laurelville, Ohio
Brian Lichtenstein, 31, Stuart, Fla.
David Anthony Cross, 44, Santa Cruz, Calif.
Timothy Torres, 24, Rancho Cordova, Calif.
Patrick Aaron Lee, 21, Nashville
Michael Clark, 33, Austin

Think again before posting that, that isn't a big number, imagine if one of your loved ones died. Now see it in a new perspective - Wow 78 people died because of that, something should be done. Always look at things from another mind set it helps.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
just imagin if these were people you saw on a daily basis...dead. they arent just statistics. every person is more then a number, celeberty or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Again Excellent post Roth, thanks for the info

Does anyone here think this list will Grow or will it taper off, As in the police will stop using these "Non Lethal" weapon systems?

Isn't 2008 when the national ID card thing goes into Effect? Im sure this will go over really well.

BTW ya all seen the new thread about the Wasnt the war supposed to be in 2005?
on ATS, we got company
funny how the Titor thing is getting larger, and not smaller.

Time will tell, do any of you think there will be riots tomorrow, or tonight in California after Tookie is killed?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
More info about taser deaths in the US and Canada:

Since 1999, at least 148 people in the United States and Canada have died after encounters with police who shocked them with Tasers. More than half of those deaths occurred in the past year, of which 15 took place in northern and central California

Even more disturbing is the finding that only four departments restrict the number of times an officer may fire a Taser at a suspect. Several of the California victims were stunned with Tasers repeatedly before they died, including Andrew Washington of Vallejo, who was Tased 17 times in three minutes.

innocent untill proven guilty

I asked on a earlier post about a link to see if there were any taser deaths before 2000/2001 the answer is yes, But as you can clearly see it is getting worse, Much worse. Do you think the cops who Tasered Andrew 17 times in 3 minutes were prosecuted? Do you think this is ok?

Remember folks if John Titor is real and his story is true, he is only like 8 years old and his memories of what happened, Do you expect pin point accuracy?

I believe the death toll in 2005 is more than the death toll at Waco, And is getting worse.

I have to admit, I find the John Titor story fasinating. But I will not be a True believe untill the Olympics in Bejing China are canceled and what goes down in 2008 I believe the un-Patriot Act and National ID's will be the final straw, but before that I believe our economy will crash, high unemployment, the housing bubble will burst will be the things leading upto it, not to mention any natural disaster or bird flu thing that happen between now and then.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

a) too small to notice
b) gang wars
c) taser incidents
d) the war in Iraq
e) riots in paris

Oh... your way ahead of us syrinx high priest, though I was expecting you or someone to post something like this lol. Obviously number 2 is the answer.

Originally posted by John Titor
Yes, this is true. If I go forward on this world line, the future will not be my future. I get home by going back to 1975 before I arrived and then going forward to 2036.

These “non lethal” weapon deaths maybe just bleed over from Titor world-line since we are not on his time frame.

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I have to admit, I find the John Titor story fasinating. But I will not be a True believe untill the Olympics in Bejing China are canceled and what goes down in 2008

Since we are not in Titors world-line, the Olympics in China could very well go on. If they do go on there is no reason to change your faith.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
just imagin if these were people you saw on a daily basis...dead. they arent just statistics. every person is more then a number, celeberty or not.

Ever heard this:

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
Joseph Stalin (1879 - 1953)

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Now use your discernment here:

www.wral.com...
N.C. State Asst. Professor Used Taser Gun On Daughter, 11
November 28, 2005
An N.C. State assistant professor is in trouble with the law. She's accused of using a Taser gun on her 11-year-old child.

Raleigh police charged Brenda Brizuela, 40, with misdemeanor child abuse.

Brizuela works in the Department of Zoology.

She will be out of jail on pretrial release pending trial.

Now, wait a minute, so now tasering a child is child abuse all of a sudden?

Why can't the professor just take the "cop defense" and say "the kid was in noncompliance with a verbal command?"

Or "she took to long to get off cell phone" or "took to long to put legs in car" or "ran away" or "was sleeping and didn't wake up" or "didn't want to call for back up" or "reached for cell phone in order to phone lawyer" or "kid suddenly had superhuman strength when already handcuffed" or "kicked the backseat of the car" or "we need to gain control when all reason has been exhausted" or "can't reason with the individual anymore" or "have to do it by force" or "resisted an officer" or "we have to get the job done" or THIS ONE: "we used it to save the kids life!"

Or any other pathetic euphemisms our police officers have put out to taser kids, pregnant women, drunks, the physically and/or mentally disabled and the elderly. Why can't she just use one of these nice ones above?

Those excuses were good enough for the local media to swallow whole and not question...

And now that we know that TASER removed the 'non-lethal' classification from their tasers, I seem to understand so much better what John Titor meant when he said:

"Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that."

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join