It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Some people don't come to realize that civil war has no start or finish(day or time), there is only events that take place that are later found as to be classified as whats the word? "Civil War" By what I mean is that there is no dates for when a civil war started, there is only years in history.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If anyone here pays attention to BLackboxvoting, they have a report on Leon County. They ran a sample election and confirmed that Diebold's systems can be manipulated without a trail. So the Leon County Commisioner got rid of em. Take what you will from these folks. I haven't looked into it in the news, but the attack is well documented.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have a question to all americans and britains here, are you proud of you're country (government and population) now?

No judgement.

And one thing about JT, if the 2006 olympics are cancelled, non-believers will say (insert argument here) that it's just a coincidence. Believers will say (insert argument here) that JT is true.

Who is the most true?

If they are cancelled, we will not have the final answer till 2008...

Another thing, if there is a tsunami that wipe off east coast of USA on december 26 and in March the US face a economic crisis because of the petrol barrel going to euro, this could certainly cause a civil war... Destruction and economic collapse...

Hope it doesn't happen!

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I have a question to all americans and britains here, are you proud of you're country (government and population) now?

No judgement.

And one thing about JT, if the 2006 olympics are cancelled, non-believers will say (insert argument here) that it's just a coincidence. Believers will say (insert argument here) that JT is true.

Who is the most true?

Another thing, if there is a tsunami that wipe off east coast of USA on december 26 and in March the US face a economic crisis because of the petrol barrel going to euro, this could certainly cause a civil war... Destruction and economic collapse...

Hope it doesn't happen!

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Vitchilo]

if the olympics are cancelled, we'll just play semantics and split hairs, (sound familiar ?)and point out that titor said it was conflict between nations, not a demonstration over a tunnel, that was the reason he gave for the olympics not happening.....

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

No judgement.

Who is the most true?

Hope it doesn't happen!

if the olympics are cancelled, we'll just play semantics and split hairs, (sound familiar ?)and point out that titor said it was conflict between nations, not a demonstration over a tunnel, that was the reason he gave for the olympics not happening.....

No need to "play semantics and split hairs" here syrinx, because as before has been shown, there's only one way to interpret what Titor meant.

John Titor specifically named the official Olympics of 2004 and thereafter. The official 2004 Olympics was in Greece (Athens). Greece did NOT pass the torch to Italy (Torino) in 2006 but to China (Beijing) in 2008.

John Titor
"As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004."

news.bbc.co.uk...
Greece bids Games farewell
The 2004 Olympic Games officially came to an end in Athens with a spectacular closing ceremony on Sunday. Greek music and dance kicked off an evening of celebration before the flame was extinguished and the flag lowered. A firework display welcomed the athletes into the Olympic Stadium, with double gold-medallist Kelly Holmes carrying Great Britain's flag. The torch has now been passed to China as Beijing prepares to host the Games in 2008.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

No judgement.

Who is the most true?

Hope it doesn't happen!

No need to "play semantics and split hairs" here syrinx, because as before has been shown, there's only one way to interpret what Titor meant.

John Titor specifically named the official Olympics of 2004 and thereafter. The official 2004 Olympics was in Greece (Athens). Greece did NOT pass the torch to Italy (Torino) in 2006 but to China (Beijing) in 2008.

John Titor
"As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004."

news.bbc.co.uk...
Greece bids Games farewell
The 2004 Olympic Games officially came to an end in Athens with a spectacular closing ceremony on Sunday. Greek music and dance kicked off an evening of celebration before the flame was extinguished and the flag lowered. A firework display welcomed the athletes into the Olympic Stadium, with double gold-medallist Kelly Holmes carrying Great Britain's flag. The torch has now been passed to China as Beijing prepares to host the Games in 2008.

thank you for illustrating my point. I consider the winter olypics official. It hurts your position for them to be considered official, so you make up nonsense about the torch.
If there is only one way to interpret what titor meant, how do you explain when he said a civil war would start in 2005, and it would have organized groups engaged in combat ?

OK, then going by your logic, if the unofficial winter olympics are cancelled, we won't hear from any titor supporters using that as evidence,

right ?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

thank you for illustrating my point. I consider the winter olypics official. It hurts your position for them to be considered official, so you make up nonsense about the torch.
If there is only one way to interpret what titor meant, how do you explain when he said a civil war would start in 2005, and it would have organized groups engaged in combat ?

OK, then going by your logic, if the unofficial winter olympics are cancelled, we won't hear from any titor supporters using that as evidence,

right ?

Without any doubt the torch has been passed to China to host the Games in 2008 and NOT to Italy in 2006.

Whether the Winter Games in 2006 in Torino, Italy will continue or not, will be irrelevant to Titor's prediction.

Furthermore, as he made it clear that we will grow into a civil war, his statement that as "a result of the many conflicts" there will be no official Olympics after 2004 makes perfect sense. So without a doubt, somewhere in 2008 the conflicts will be many and as a result the official olympics every 4 years will be canceled.

Another argument to strengthen my case, is that Titor said that it appears the Games may be revived in 2040. If he would have meant the Winter Games he would have said 2038 or 2042.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
lol Roth, you're something else.
1. You're actually sitting up here trying to tell us tasers are more deadly than guns. Are you on some sort of medication??

2. You still didn't answer the question.

Nope. There were at least 78 defenseless people who died this year following exposure to a taser, taser-related deaths. You know, people that wouldn't have died if they would have been shot and received a bullet in the upper leg. Come on, EVERY officer is able to shoot in the upper leg. If they couldn't they wouldn't be qualified. You should know that...

1. Don't give me that "defenselss" BS. You can't possibly prove every case was a defenseless person. Again read the links. (and also note how many lives have been saved by tasers)

2. Where in the world did you get that 78 number from. That is so off the mark it's not even funny. Not one link that you or anyone else has shown has mentioned that number.

Furthermore, I am still waiting for your 50+ cases this year where an officer of the law shot a defenseless US citizen to death with a gun.

1. Show me where 78 defensless people have died this year from police shooting them with a taser

2. READ OR WATCH THE NEWS! Just counting deaths, there are about 373 deaths per year of people being shot by police. Thousands of more incidents. The majority of those shot were minorities. Do you honestly believe of the thousands of incidents a year that every single one was justifiably shot? (note: stats show that about 11% of people shot and killed by police officers are innocent). Since the 70s close to 3000 police officers have been killed in the line of duty by criminals. How many police officers have been killed by tasers used by criminals? Titor said it would be like Waco and in Waco you had deaths on both sides.

US civil war is brewing... since 2004...

Titor said it was supposed to start in 2004

I'm also waiting for my questions answered about the media. Why aren't they talking about the civil war!?
I read the newspapers everyday, do you know how many articles I've seen on this supposed Civil War? 0
There was an article recently in the Washington Post about tasers. They're looking into arming Federal Air Marshals with tasers instead of guns. Why? Because it's 100X safer!
I'm also able to watch news channels from my computer here at work, so I'm almost constantly watching or listening to the news. Know how many times in the past two years they've talked about this so called civil war? 0

What did Titor say? He said there'd be wall to wall coverage. Why isn't that happening?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ok, so when someone comes here spouting off how the winter olympics being cancelled supports titor, you will point out that is incorrect , right ?

you ignored that little civil war part. if there is only one way to interpret his gospel, where is the evidence of a civil war in the US that involves organized groups engaged in combat ?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
since 2004...

it most likley has started but they wont analys the fact it started in 2004 until after it has started...thats when they will look back and say "wow i guess it did start back in 2004." the public wont reconize it till 2008 and we are the public...it will take us 3 more years of talkin on this forum to figure it out...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Are you on some sort of medication??

No I am not. Is your question and the laughing afterwards an indication of contempt to anyone who would be on medication? Tsk tsk tsk...

You still didn't answer the question.

What question?

Nope. There were at least 78 defenseless people who died this year following exposure to a taser, taser-related deaths. You know, people that wouldn't have died if they would have been shot and received a bullet in the upper leg. Come on, EVERY officer is able to shoot in the upper leg. If they couldn't they wouldn't be qualified. You should know that...

1. Don't give me that "defenselss" BS. You can't possibly prove every case was a defenseless person. Again read the links. (and also note how many lives have been saved by tasers)
2. Where in the world did you get that 78 number from. That is so off the mark it's not even funny. Not one link that you or anyone else has shown has mentioned that number.
-------
Show me where 78 defensless people have died this year from police shooting them with a taser

First of all, there is no empirical evidence that ANY live has been saved by a taser. This is what we call "taser propaganda" nicely stimulated by TASER International. It's no wonder, after all, wouldn't you be grasping at straws when your sales plummeted so heavily? The only empirical evidence that can be put forward is simply, that tasers work. That's all.

And how they work... which secondly brings me to the names of at least 78 defenseless people who were killed by means of taser exposure. Do you want me to provide those names again ThatsJustWeird or do you think you are able to find them yourself? I have posted them a few posts ago on this thread, so I figured; it will not be too hard. You might want to do a Google on every name, at least you would be doing something useful to our society and hey, it keeps you off the street!

READ OR WATCH THE NEWS!

Just counting deaths, there are about 373 deaths per year of people being shot by police. Thousands of more incidents. The majority of those shot were minorities. Do you honestly believe of the thousands of incidents a year that every single one was justifiably shot? (note: stats show that about 11% of people shot and killed by police officers are innocent). Since the 70s close to 3000 police officers have been killed in the line of duty by criminals. How many police officers have been killed by tasers used by criminals? Titor said it would be like Waco and in Waco you had deaths on both sides.

I will ask you again: show me 50+ cases where a defenseless US citizen was shot to death by a police officer THIS YEAR...

Furthermore, by now you should know what Titor really meant when he mentioned WACO-type events. Not that there would be deaths on both sides (though that might be the case around 2008) but that he was referring to the misbehavior of law enforcement, just as we can see that happening nowadays.

US civil war is brewing... since 2004...

Titor said it was supposed to start in 2004

Yep. It all started in 2004 and by 2008 "the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep." Titor made it clear that we would grow into a second US civil war, which from his viewpoint started in 2004. Just as other historians claim that the Second World War actually started in 1937.

What did Titor say? He said there'd be wall to wall coverage. Why isn't that happening?

No he did not. Why don't you give me a quote?

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ok, so when someone comes here spouting off how the winter olympics being cancelled supports titor, you will point out that is incorrect , right ?

you ignored that little civil war part. if there is only one way to interpret his gospel, where is the evidence of a civil war in the US that involves organized groups engaged in combat ?

I am happy I have made myself clear to you. So now you know that everytime when I "ignore" something it simply means that I.... well..... that I am not responding...

I am pretty sure by now you know where I stand, so I would say let's see when those "organized groups engaged in combat" will develop between now and 2011... when "outright open fighting" ultimately has become common.

John Titor
"Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011."

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
denial aint just a river in egypt !!!!!

now I remember why I had roth on ignore for a few months.

Next project is a comparison of the fiction titor plagiarized. Might take me a few weeks to read the books he ripped off, but I'll try to get it done soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
like i said one would have to be that guy that saw aliens in germany. i posted the link. parts of his story are close to the alien guys. you guys wanna tell me that he didnt?

first you want to tell me that titor is a fruad, but further more want to tell me what sources he did and didnt use? are any of you titor? nope. so anyway this guys predictions about the 5 parts of the US highly suggest that titor may have taken part of the story from this guy.

anyway i still believe we are on a road to civil war, just not believing in titors flimsy story, which is too vague to even bother arguing over. unless you can prove the science of it of course.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

denial aint just a river in egypt !!!!!

now I remember why I had roth on ignore for a few months.

Next project is a comparison of the fiction titor plagiarized. Might take me a few weeks to read the books he ripped off, but I'll try to get it done soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No I am not. Is your question and the laughing afterwards an indication of contempt to anyone who would be on medication? Tsk tsk tsk...

What are you babbling about?
My laugh was at your silly and misguided thoughts. Please show us all how tasers are more deadly than guns. Or that Americans will start killing other Americans because of tasers being used and not because guns are being used.

What question?

Why do you think tasers will cause a civil war when guns have not caused one?

First of all, there is no empirical evidence that ANY live has been saved by a taser. This is what we call "taser propaganda" nicely stimulated by TASER International. It's no wonder, after all, wouldn't you be grasping at straws when your sales plummeted so heavily? The only empirical evidence that can be put forward is simply, that tasers work. That's all.

Then by your definitions there is no empirical evidence that any deaths have been caused by tasers.
If someone going on a rampage and is endangering his life and the life of other, if that person is tasered by police and subdued and that is not considered saving someone's life. Then someone who has overdosed on say heroine and after being tasered dies of his overdose, then that wouldn't be considered dying from a taser. According to you.

And how they work... which secondly brings me to the names of at least 78 defenseless people who were killed by means of taser exposure. Do you want me to provide those names again ThatsJustWeird or do you think you are able to find them yourself? I have posted them a few posts ago on this thread, so I figured; it will not be too hard.

1. You provided no link for that list
2. You have provided no evidence those people were murdered by tasers
3. You have provided no evidence those people were tasered by police
4. You have provided no evidence those people were defenseless

Sorry, try again.

You might want to do a Google on every name, at least you would be doing something useful to our society and hey, it keeps you off the street!

You have no clue.

My work - makes sures the laws of this land are being follow; even helps congress in the writing and dealing with new laws

You - stuck in your mother's basement have wet dreams about Titor and his civil war

Furthermore, by now you should know what Titor really meant when he mentioned WACO-type events. Not that there would be deaths on both sides (though that might be the case around 2008)

So in the four years of this civil war, there are only deaths on one side?

but that he was referring to the misbehavior of law enforcement, just as we can see that happening nowadays.

So the years from the 1800s to 2004, all the law enforcement officers were just peachy, right?
We had no problems at all with police until 2004, right?

Tell me. How was Waco covered when it happened?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What are you babbling about?
My laugh was at your silly and misguided thoughts. Please show us all how tasers are more deadly than guns. Or that Americans will start killing other Americans because of tasers being used and not because guns are being used.

Ofcourse it was....
With regards to the M26 and X26 tasers as used by our police force:
It's all about the so called newer "non-lethal" weapons that appeared to be pretty lethal as we observe the taser-deaths of defenseless US citizens.

Furthermore, Titor was very clear about the nature of the civil war. Law enforcement against US citizens. A war about order and rights, remember? Ofcourse we have discussed that before.

Why do you think tasers will cause a civil war when guns have not caused one?

It's a national issue.

Then by your definitions there is no empirical evidence that any deaths have been caused by tasers.

Yes there is. The problem is the lack of expertise from the coroner with regards to taser related deaths. It has been established (even from TASER Int. itself) that tasers “cause strong muscle contractions that may impair breathing and respiration, particularly when the probes are placed across the chest or diaphragm.” With other words: very dangerous to the heart!
Fortunately more and more medical examiners nationwide are ruling that Tasers are a contributing cause, and in other cases, the primary cause, of deaths.

If someone going on a rampage and is endangering his life and the life of other, if that person is tasered by police and subdued and that is not considered saving someone's life. Then someone who has overdosed on say heroine and after being tasered dies of his overdose, then that wouldn't be considered dying from a taser. According to you.

A death following exposure to a taser, is a taser related death.

And how they work... which secondly brings me to the names of at least 78 defenseless people who were killed by means of taser exposure. Do you want me to provide those names again ThatsJustWeird or do you think you are able to find them yourself? I have posted them a few posts ago on this thread, so I figured; it will not be too hard.

1. You provided no link for that list

You have fingers don’t you? The names are real and I am not going to solve your lazy attitude. Again, Google it yourself.

2. You have provided no evidence those people were murdered by tasers
3. You have provided no evidence those people were tasered by police
4. You have provided no evidence those people were defenceless

You haven’t even looked at these cases… oh man…

You - stuck in your mother's basement have wet dreams about Titor and his civil war

…oh man…

So in the four years of this civil war, there are only deaths on one side?

Just wait and see what happens… who said it would be 4 years?

but that he was referring to the misbehavior of law enforcement, just as we can see that happening nowadays.

So the years from the 1800s to 2004, all the law enforcement officers were just peachy, right?
We had no problems at all with police until 2004, right?

Well we had WACO…. And now we have taser happy police brutes….
Remember… instead of ‘non-lethal’ physical restraint, the police now uses potentially very lethal tasers to subdue pregnant woman, kids, the mentally and/or physically disabled and the elderly.
And with our police now consciously playing Russian Roulette with the abovementioned group (read especially our children!) since TASER Int. removed the ‘non-lethal’ classification from their tasers, I am pretty sure more and more Americans will develop a huge, I repeat HUGE problem with law enforcement!

Tell me. How was Waco covered when it happened?

Again, quote please. Titor mentioned WACO because of the method of action, the misbehavior of law enforcement. Not because of the huge media attention. Not because of the great fire. Not because of the deaths at both sides. But because of the METHODS being used upon the American citizens. So.... quote?… please?….

However, taser-deaths ARE covered by the media. Apparently for Titor, there would be no need to mention WACO, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez in one breath if they would NOT be related in some way to these "civil conflicts." As we observe these taser-conflicts getting worse and growing into a national issue it won't take very long before it becomes mainstream media news.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

quote by Thatsjustwierd:
My work - makes sures the laws of this land are being follow; even helps congress in the writing and dealing with new laws

Your finally admitting you are in law inforcement? That would explain why you feel the police are allways innocent and civilians allways guilty. Don't worry your years of Governmental training has shown thru all of your posts to date. But do tell, bud If 2008 does roll around and We are in a civil War with one group fighting for control and domination of the general public and the other side fighting for the Constitution witch side will you be on?

quote by syrinx high priest:

WooHoo I can't wait for this. Like flip/cell phones plagiaried star trek. Or just how many other things in our society was first thought up using science fiction...uh CD's DVD's flat screen monitors and TV's...And just How many Stories are you gonna pull from to debunk Titor....I wonder how many Fiction books have been written about New Orleans being squashed by a hurricane, or 100's of thousands dieing from a tsnami or 80,000 deing from a Earthquake....Just how many books written about these topics? Are you a cop too?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Your finally admitting you are in law inforcement? That would explain why you feel the police are allways innocent and civilians allways guilty. Don't worry your years of Governmental training has shown thru all of your posts to date.

1. I'm NOT in law enforcement.

2. Not ONCE did I ever mention that police are always innocent. Didn't you read my last post, I posted that about 11% of all police shootings are against innocent people. How is that siding with the police?
How is anything I wrote siding with the police? Just because I don't believe tasers will cause a civil war means I'm pro government?

riiiiiight....

But do tell, bud If 2008 does roll around and We are in a civil War with one group fighting for control and domination of the general public and the other side fighting for the Constitution witch side will you be on?

So it's 2008 now? I must have missed the part where Titor said the war would be in 2008.
If there is a civil war in 2008, it'll be because 1) the economy is below Great Depression levels, 2) there is no government, and 3) most of the people in this country have died from something (this country has way too many people and is way too big to have a civil war in it's current state), leaving civil services and other necessities in ruins. There also wouldn't be just two sides. This country is mixed with way too many cultures and way too many different political, social, and religious beliefs for there to be just two sides.

My qustion to Roth was
"Why do you think tasers will cause a civil war when guns have not caused one?"

His response:

It's a national issue.

So what are GUNS!!??

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Tasered granny.I'm sorry but this was uncalled for.....tell me do you agree with what this officer did to this lady?Yes I know it didn't kill her but what would you do if that was your grandmother and you saw the tape??Inside Edition showed the video and this officer shocked this woman 4 more times after she was down on the floor.I can tell you what I would do but it might be taken as a threat to the officer
Look at the size of the cop and the size of the granny...

And it happened in 2004

Attorneys for the town and its police department say the officer acted properly and that the incident was justified.

How can that possibly be justified????

This to me is the same as the 12 or 13 year old girl that was shocked twice after she was already cuffed and in the back of the patrolcar...WHY?

A civil war that would happen between police and citizens wouldn't be because of the amount of deaths from tasers but from repeated use when not needed..
Tasers are coming under fire quite a bit..yet police departments still use them..

Taser gun safety on trial

It is the first of some 35 personal-injury, wrongful-death, or excessive-use-of-force lawsuits that have been filed against Taser International.

But a growing number of coroners across the country have cited Tasers as a contributing factor in accidental deaths. These and other questions about their safety have led some police departments to ban their use

Yet many departments still use them.

But Amnesty International is one group calling for a moratorium on Taser use until independent tests can be done to determine their safety. So far, the organization has counted 129 people who have died after being shot by a stun gun since June 2001.

129 deaths....just from A.I.'s count

The list of those who claim death or serious injury after experiencing the shock does not just include those subdued by law-enforcement officials. The largest group to experience Taser shocks is actually the police themselves. Many departments — including the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office — required officers to experience the shock before being allowed to use the gun. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and many others have abolished that rule.
From the witness stand in Maricopa County Superior Court, former Sheriff's Deputy Samuel Powers told the jury that he would never have agreed to be shocked during training if he knew the potential dangers. Doctors are expected to testify that he fractured his back during the incident.

Oh so when a cop dies or gets hurt from it they quit having them tried out on them??But it's still ok to hit a 68 year old woman or 12 to 13 year old child with it?
Typical.

Tasers being used on students

a 6-year-old boy who was cutting himself with glass was tasered in Miami. Officers said they did it to get him into custody.

Also in Miami, a 12-year-old girl was tasered while running away from police. She says, "They did mess up."

In Chicago, an unruly, 200-hundred pound, 14-year-old boy was tasered by police, trying to calm him down. The boy went into cardiac arrest.

At Lakeland High, there was even some casual tasering. Officer Branch, who was also a baseball coach, tasered five players, on a lark.

Dr. Richard Luceri, a cardiac rhythm specialist and paid adviser to the company, says the current is too low to harm anyone: "Parents, or anyone else for that matter, should know that, as used in its current form, a Taser appears to be quite safe in all subjects … even if it's a small weight child, although we do not have a large body of evidence in that group."

However, Roger Barr, PhD., a biomedical expert at Duke University, says the Taser jolt can reach the hearts of children and is potentially fatal.

So there are some cases and numbers

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join