It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 87
31
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
only 18 days left in 2005 ! have any of you worked on your excuses for when 2006 gets here and there is no civil war in america? They probably go like this;


Nice to know that you are still around syrinx. I was a bit worried you might of run off with a 2 billiion cubic metric tons worth of information in your suitcase trying to sell it off to some unknown agent just to finance your retour journey to eternal life and leave the rest of us behind. Sort of like you have the solution but the rest of us have to live off the city dump like thing.
You know I've met a lot of people who consider themselves to be be the high priest of some kind of wisdom and knowledge, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did try to run off on us.
And if you think that the 18 days are of vital importance, just try and forget that deadline. If you've never tried to reacon by the jewish or islam calender, then you are not aware of the fact, that we might altogether be mistaken by the dates John Titor mentioned. There is a time difference between the Julian and the Gregorian calender of approx. 8 years. And to my knowlegde John Titor never mentioned which time calender was in use in 2036 to adjust his time-machine. He might be reffering to AC by the time reconning of the Roman Cathlic Church. But can we be sure of that? According to one calender we are now in the year 2005. But according to the other it is still the year 1997 AD.
Or is it me who forgot to adjust the time machine.....? Maybe it is already 2013 AD and nobody can tell the difference......!?!?!?
Peter Paul

[edit on 12-12-2005 by peterpaul]

[edit on 12-12-2005 by peterpaul]





that is the best one yet. I guess some of you won't be happy until we're all dead. diffrent strokes I guess

and btw, I'm a rush fan




posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
1821 -- Missouri Compromise
1854 -- Kansas-Nebraska Act
1854-1861 -- Bleeding Kansas
January 1861 -- The South Secedes
February 1861 -- The South Creates a Government.
February 1861 -- The South Seizes Federal Forts.
March 1861 -- Lincoln's Inauguration
April 1861 -- Attack on Fort Sumter.
April 1861 -- Four More States Join the Confederacy.
June 1861 -- West Virginia Is Born.
July 1861 -- A Blockade of the South.

So civil unrest for 7 years involving violence, then Boom, war. When would you say it started? What signs would you have people look for?



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FernandoPoo
1821 -- Missouri Compromise
1854 -- Kansas-Nebraska Act
1854-1861 -- Bleeding Kansas
January 1861 -- The South Secedes
February 1861 -- The South Creates a Government.
February 1861 -- The South Seizes Federal Forts.
March 1861 -- Lincoln's Inauguration
April 1861 -- Attack on Fort Sumter.
April 1861 -- Four More States Join the Confederacy.
June 1861 -- West Virginia Is Born.
July 1861 -- A Blockade of the South.

So civil unrest for 7 years involving violence, then Boom, war. When would you say it started? What signs would you have people look for?


according to JT, we should look for organized groups engaged in combat. Its very simple, unless you are grasping at straws trying to prove JT is legit, then it gets complicated.

let me ask a question I haven't asked in thread in a few months. Can we all agree a civil war is a war between two or more groups within a single country ? Can we agree these combatants will be a mix of soldiers and citizens ?

OK

are there any americans out there so mad, they are willing to take up arms and kill.....other americans ?


we are NOT talking about a revolution, rebellion, or overthrow of the W administration.

again


any one out there willing to kill me over the patriot act ? tasers ? blow my head off ? make my kids fatherless ?




[edit on 13-12-2005 by syrinx high priest]



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
any one out there willing to kill me over the patriot act ? tasers ? blow my head off ? make my kids fatherless ?

Let's say, what would YOU do if I would be living two blocks away from you and tasered your kid to death without any prosecution for wrongful death?......

O, you want to know the reason why? Well, after being handcuffed your kid was in noncompliance with my verbal command and it took too long for the legs to be put in the car. Lucky for me, I got cleared from any wrongdoing because I followed the procedures.

You know, it was your kid's fault... and luckily for me the cause of death was ruled a heart attack. It couldn't be the taser because he died 90 minutes later...

And now I have a job at the school where the kids of your friends are... and guess what... I'll be using the taser again... following procedures...


[edit on 13-12-2005 by Roth Joint]



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I disagree, a civil war will be about Rebellion or Revolution. The American Civil War was a rebellion of the South from the North. Conflict flaired for 7 years before formal fighting began. Before that there where small skirmishes and killing, but nothing like a full scale military operation.

As far as angry Americans, we have quite a few. Eric Rudolph is a good example.

Whatever the case with this Titor guy, the world is in alot of tension. If you don't think so, how long between the riots in France and the ones going on right now in Australia? Things are happening a lot faster now then they where just 3 years ago, and seem to be happening monthly.

But the point of my timeline was to illustrate the speed something like this can happen and with almost no warning 7 years before major conflict.



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Let's say, what would YOU do if I would be living two blocks away from you and tasered your kid to death without any prosecution for wrongful death?......

O, you want to know the reason why? Well, after being handcuffed your kid was in noncompliance with my verbal command and it took too long for the legs to be put in the car. Lucky for me, I got cleared from any wrongdoing because I followed the procedures.

You know, it was your kid's fault... and luckily for me the cause of death was ruled a heart attack. It couldn't be the taser because he died 90 minutes later...

And now I have a job at the school where the kids of your friends are... and guess what... I'll be using the taser again... following procedures...


Good 'ol Roth, advocating the murder of police officers.
Very classy Roth, very classy.



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FernandoPoo
I disagree, a civil war will be about Rebellion or Revolution. The American Civil War was a rebellion of the South from the North. Conflict flaired for 7 years before formal fighting began. Before that there where small skirmishes and killing, but nothing like a full scale military operation.

As far as angry Americans, we have quite a few. Eric Rudolph is a good example.

Whatever the case with this Titor guy, the world is in alot of tension. If you don't think so, how long between the riots in France and the ones going on right now in Australia? Things are happening a lot faster now then they where just 3 years ago, and seem to be happening monthly.

But the point of my timeline was to illustrate the speed something like this can happen and with almost no warning 7 years before major conflict.


Titor spelled it out. He is either right, or wrong. So far he is wrong. In order for him to be right, people in cities will have to start moving out to the country, because of an erosion of their rights. Then the city folks war with the country folks.

has anyone stocked up on bike tires, or moved due to the imminent war ? anyone stock up on weapons or MRE ?



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Maybe I will go buy that bike and some spare tires.

Winter Olympics under threat from 40,000 violent protesters

But I think I'll wait before I spend the cash


[edit on 13-12-2005 by FernandoPoo]



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Let's say, what would YOU do if I would be living two blocks away from you and tasered your kid to death without any prosecution for wrongful death?......

O, you want to know the reason why? Well, after being handcuffed your kid was in noncompliance with my verbal command and it took too long for the legs to be put in the car. Lucky for me, I got cleared from any wrongdoing because I followed the procedures.

You know, it was your kid's fault... and luckily for me the cause of death was ruled a heart attack. It couldn't be the taser because he died 90 minutes later...

And now I have a job at the school where the kids of your friends are... and guess what... I'll be using the taser again... following procedures...


Good 'ol Roth, advocating the murder of police officers.
Very classy Roth, very classy.

Not advocating ThatsJustWeird, just opening your eyes...

Solution?... Any ideas? Will our officers of the law change their behavior?

Now, with the gun there was an easy one... aim at the legs... problem solved...

But with the taser... there is none... any shot can be lethal...

Lesson one: get your public opinion straight.

First the police officer:


"One of the problems, Madison said, is that when someone dies from being hit with a Taser because someone uses it improperly, authorities can say, "It was his heart, it was the drugs he took, it was his liver."""

Ofcourse... it was anything else... except for the taser... really? Now what if I had shot him in the leg then?... Well?... Would he have died?... Ofcourse not...

And now for the public opinion:


"Then again, if someone was going to pull a gun or something on one of my family members, I think I'd rather have a gun than just electricity."
"Bottom line, too many are getting WAY too Tazer happy. I do not blame the tool for doing it's job but I do blame the Taze happy person using it. Had I the choice I think I'd rather get shot."


There you go...

So what do we do ThatsJustWeird? See what I mean? As long as I can hide behind procedures... it will not be a problem... until it gets a national problem...

Not advocating anything here... just putting the pieces of the puzzle together...

US civil war is brewing...

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Roth Joint]



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FernandoPoo
Maybe I will go buy that bike and some spare tires.

Winter Olympics under threat from 40,000 violent protesters

But I think I'll wait before I spend the cash


[edit on 13-12-2005 by FernandoPoo]


LOL!! If they are cancelled, maybe Titor is right... and if riots in australia continues, and there is a petrol crisis in march because of Iran and the US economy fall, it will be ugly and more like titor's world...

Another thing. I'm sure that in the US, a lot of people are aware of the crimes against the humanity from Bush and Blair and they are very angry, it is just a question of time before they revolt. It is enough, all those lies and murders of all the countries in the world.

Murders of civilians population, support of dictators, prisonners without proces and use of chemicals weapons. The post-world war 2 government of the US is the worst of the human history. They are worst than the URSS and the dictatorship because they helped those dictatorship to have the power.

So I'm sure that a lot of americans are aware of that and angry against their own country and the people who support those crimes. And when the first bullet will be shot, it will be hard to stop all the others.

JT was right, the next civil war will be for justice and human rights and against racism and hate.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Vitchilo]



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Titor spelled it out. He is either right, or wrong. So far he is wrong.

Titor indeed spelled it out and he was right.


Originally posted by syrinx high priest
In order for him to be right, people in cities will have to start moving out to the country, because of an erosion of their rights. Then the city folks war with the country folks.

No, you are wrong. Titor never made mention of that. He said his enemy was IN the cities, NOT the cities themselves. Remember, John Titor once lived in the cities and it was only 2006/2007 when his family decided to leave the cities. Not once did Titor mention a mass evacuation from the cities. Not once! On the contrary, he actually said that it comes as a surprise that the millions of people who decided NOT to leave the cities (around 2015) choose to stay. So even when a clear nuclear threat rears its ugly head people will simply not leave the cities!



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by FernandoPoo
Maybe I will go buy that bike and some spare tires.

Winter Olympics under threat from 40,000 violent protesters

But I think I'll wait before I spend the cash


[edit on 13-12-2005 by FernandoPoo]


LOL!! If they are cancelled, maybe Titor is right... and if riots in australia continues, and there is a petrol crisis in march because of Iran and the US economy fall, it will be ugly and more like titor's world...

Another thing. I'm sure that in the US, a lot of people are aware of the crimes against the humanity from Bush and Blair and they are very angry, it is just a question of time before they revolt. It is enough, all those lies and murders of all the countries in the world.

Murders of civilians population, support of dictators, prisonners without proces and use of chemicals weapons. The post-world war 2 government of the US is the worst of the human history. They are worst than the URSS and the dictatorship because they helped those dictatorship to have the power.

So I'm sure that a lot of americans are aware of that and angry against their own country and the people who support those crimes. And when the first bullet will be shot, it will be hard to stop all the others.

JT was right, the next civil war will be for justice and human rights and against racism and hate.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Vitchilo]


I disagree. the reality, like it or not, is there are millions of americans who couldn't care less about australia, paris or Iraq. As long as they have cable TV, video games, dominoes pizza and a 401K, they are happy to go to work, hit mcdonalds on the way home and watch seinfeld re-runs. They won't bother to join the revolution until you take that away. They figure after W leaves office, everything will be fine again. They are just gonna ride it out, refinace their house for some cash, run up the credit card debt, and hope the next guy is better



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by FernandoPoo
Maybe I will go buy that bike and some spare tires.

Winter Olympics under threat from 40,000 violent protesters

But I think I'll wait before I spend the cash


[edit on 13-12-2005 by FernandoPoo]


LOL!! If they are cancelled, maybe Titor is right... and if riots in australia continues, and there is a petrol crisis in march because of Iran and the US economy fall, it will be ugly and more like titor's world...

Another thing. I'm sure that in the US, a lot of people are aware of the crimes against the humanity from Bush and Blair and they are very angry, it is just a question of time before they revolt. It is enough, all those lies and murders of all the countries in the world.

Murders of civilians population, support of dictators, prisonners without proces and use of chemicals weapons. The post-world war 2 government of the US is the worst of the human history. They are worst than the URSS and the dictatorship because they helped those dictatorship to have the power.

So I'm sure that a lot of americans are aware of that and angry against their own country and the people who support those crimes. And when the first bullet will be shot, it will be hard to stop all the others.

JT was right, the next civil war will be for justice and human rights and against racism and hate.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Vitchilo]


I disagree. the reality, like it or not, is there are millions of americans who couldn't care less about australia, paris or Iraq. As long as they have cable TV, video games, dominoes pizza and a 401K, they are happy to go to work, hit mcdonalds on the way home and watch seinfeld re-runs. They won't bother to join the revolution until you take that away. They figure after W leaves office, everything will be fine again. They are just gonna ride it out, refinace their house for some cash, run up the credit card debt, and hope the next guy is better


Is it one reason why people hate america. And i'm very sad about this society. Could a society go lower than this? In terms of value and humanity? I don't think so.

HOW SAD!



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Not advocating ThatsJustWeird, just opening your eyes...

Solution?... Any ideas? Will our officers of the law change their behavior?

Now, with the gun there was an easy one... aim at the legs... problem solved...

But with the taser... there is none... any shot can be lethal...

You're kidding right?
Read the links. There have been thousands of incidents where tasers have been used. What was it? Only 5 incidents where the taser was responsible for the death?

With guns, thousands have died. And anywhere you shoot can be lethal. You can hit major arteries or organs anywhere you shoot.


Get your s... straight Roth.

I still want to know, there have been litterally thousands upon thousands of people shot by police officers over decades upon decades and yet, no civil war. Why in the world do you believe taser incidents here and there would cause a civil war when deadly guns haven't?

I also want to know, why aren't you fighting yet?
What are you doing here on ATS? There's a civil war going on. Shouldn't you be taking up arms against the US government and your local police officers?
People have died from tasers! Why aren't you killing people because of that?


US civil war is brewing...

Roth said it was supposed to start two years ago. So which is it? Is it "brewing" or here already.


Vit:

Is it one reason why people hate america. And i'm very sad about this society. Could a society go lower than this? In terms of value and humanity? I don't think so.

HOW SAD!

Take a look around the world...
Do you honestly think that's just in America?
That's just about in every country known to man. If it isn't directly affecting them people could care less.



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
priest your right about our society. what happens when bush leaves and it gets even worse though? when it is at everyones doorsteps and then its hitting home. now they arent taking away cable, they are taking away your friends, relatives, and maybe even you. maybe just because you got really pissed off and said something like "i wish the president would just die already" some one reports it and they follow a no risk rule and your gone. how would that work with you? freedom of speech? i dont think so.

titor didnt spell it out, thats why this thread is still alive, because he was vauge and made it contraversal.



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Not advocating ThatsJustWeird, just opening your eyes...

Solution?... Any ideas? Will our officers of the law change their behavior?

Now, with the gun there was an easy one... aim at the legs... problem solved...

But with the taser... there is none... any shot can be lethal...

You're kidding right?
Read the links. There have been thousands of incidents where tasers have been used. What was it? Only 5 incidents where the taser was responsible for the death?

With guns, thousands have died. And anywhere you shoot can be lethal. You can hit major arteries or organs anywhere you shoot.

Nope. There were at least 78 defenseless people who died this year following exposure to a taser, taser-related deaths. You know, people that wouldn't have died if they would have been shot and received a bullet in the upper leg. Come on, EVERY officer is able to shoot in the upper leg. If they couldn't they wouldn't be qualified. You should know that...

Furthermore, I am still waiting for your 50+ cases this year where an officer of the law shot a defenseless US citizen to death with a gun.


Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Get your s... straight Roth.




Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Roth Joint
US civil war is brewing...

Roth said it was supposed to start two years ago. So which is it? Is it "brewing" or here already.

US civil war is brewing... since 2004...


Originally posted by Vitchilo
Is it one reason why people hate america. And i'm very sad about this society. Could a society go lower than this? In terms of value and humanity? I don't think so.

HOW SAD!


Dear Vitchilo, don't worry, I am sure the rest of world doesn't hate the United States. They surely hate the present US Administration, but not the true ideological principles that America stands for!

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Roth Joint]



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FernandoPoo
Maybe I will go buy that bike and some spare tires.

Winter Olympics under threat from 40,000 violent protesters

But I think I'll wait before I spend the cash


[edit on 13-12-2005 by FernandoPoo]


...and than evidence came a brewing. Don't you just love to hear the vibrations of victory? When they do get canceled what will the debunkers response, than? " ohh lol, it has nothing to do with it " ( even though if they are to become canceled it will put a whole new look on this "John Titor" time travel / posting thing ) Anyways you ask what do I think about all of this? Well so far Roth Joint and a few others have made great posts towards John Titor could actually be real. Than again there are the debunkers who look to destroy anyone's conclusion of there may be a civil war, but from what i've seen so far they haven't tried to talk it through and "prove" that none of this is happening they're just :denying: whats going on. Now onto me and what I think, I think they this may all be true the United States is going through some very rough times and this could actually be something worth not overlooking, even the debunkers know this because they still make effort to post here. For a ending let me give you this, be open to new things don't reject it on your own beliefs because anythings is possible, remember its better to be "More ready than sorry."

On a Side note I don't *Mind* if this civil war doesn't happen we're all not Wanting it too happen, we're just worring about the fate of our existence.



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ithilin
...remember its better to be "More ready than sorry."

Very well said, Ithilin!



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
only 18 days left in 2005 ! have any of you worked on your excuses for when 2006 gets here and there is no civil war in america? They probably go like this;

Nice to know that you are still around syrinx. I was a bit worried you might of run off with a 2 billiion cubic metric tons worth of information in your suitcase trying to sell it off to some unknown agent just to finance your retour journey to eternal life and leave the rest of us behind. Sort of like you have the solution but the rest of us have to live off the city dump like thing.
You know I've met a lot of people who consider themselves to be be the high priest of some kind of wisdom and knowledge, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did try to run off on us.

Nothing more to add here...



posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ithilin
Now onto me and what I think, I think they this may all be true the United States is going through some very rough times and this could actually be something worth not overlooking, even the debunkers know this because they still make effort to post here. For a ending let me give you this, be open to new things don't reject it on your own beliefs because anythings is possible, remember its better to be "More ready than sorry."

On a Side note I don't *Mind* if this civil war doesn't happen we're all not Wanting it too happen, we're just worring about the fate of our existence.


I think the last two sentences you made bring it to the point. Since 911 Americans are going through a change because they are constantly being reminded of the threat of TERROR acts. This permanant propapaganda is the justification that has brought changes in the laws. Many don't realize that changes made are truley stripping you of your rights and also freedom of speach. But not until you are affected yourself will you realize how far this has already come up to be reality today. To many in America it sounds unbelievable, because they think as long as they are true Patriots (in the sense George W. likes to see it), that they are invulnerable. And when they are just consumers living the way syrinx high priest describes above, then the majority of people have lost contact with politics.

I react very sensitive to changes like that for many reasons. One of the major reasons is that I have been living (as a foreigner) here in Germany since 1962. Lerning a new language, the occupation, the constant threats by Russia, the student revolutions of the late 60s, demonstrations against the Shah of Persia (now Iran), the RAF (Red Armee Fraction) terrorists in the 70s and so on. Anyone of you remember 1972, the Olympic Games in Munich? The kidnapping of israeli olympionics and the shoot out where 8 of them were killed and most of the terrorists too?
The most significant changes that took place were the laws. And changing laws also means a change of policy. Beware of the details.

This year 2005 brought the bombing in London and Katrina. You should live a while here to realize the impact that had here. Gasoline went up to over $5 a gallon. People who want to visit the USA have to fill in a special form with a lot of personal questions.
And everything of any political relavance that occurs in the US has had consequences affecting the policy here. The Germans are very aware and upset about that too. And it effects me too, because I have relatives living in Canada and the US, not only here in Germany. So in a sense I'm not that far away and the JT message confirms much of what I have been picking up the last 15 years. And I am very concerned. Ever since the reelection of George double u the political winds have changed considerably. Everyone here was disappointed that that happened.

One thing at the moment are the debates going on about the CIA flying kidnapped detainees all over the place in Europe and those 7 black sites. If you could read the geman papers and compare them with mainstream papers in the US then you would understand that there are dark clouds on the horizon of our future. As black as those clouds over Hemel Hempstead in England on sunday.
Once you understand the true reason why the war in Iraq is taking place, then you will understand the changes of your laws. Teheran is planning to open it's new Oil Stock Market next year and the exchange currancey will be EURO. This will lead to a run for Euros and a total collapse of the "petro dollar". There is a major stock crash up ahead when investors find out that the dollar isn't the world leading currencey anymore. And Moskau seems to support Iran's intentions. The same goes for China.
By 2008 maybe everyone will have discovered that the dollar is inflated. Need any more reasons for a probable civil war in America?
Peter Paul



new topics

top topics



 
31
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

log in

join