It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
where is the folly in these two claims?

Actually...

John Titor
There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

City = "other side" of the civil war
We = "in the county"

my biggest reason i stick around here and contend with the ANTItitorites is because the extreme lack of attention to detail. nearly every claim of hoax ive came across was conjured through haste, and could be picked apart by the details.

you would think the details would reveal titor to be a hoax, however the opposite is the result. the only claim titor made that can be argued(legitimately) is the claim of traveling through time.

Maybe it's you who's lacking attention to detail. This thread isn't 209 pages long because of a lack of attention to detail. It's the Titorites who are bringing up things we have discussed time and time again, and so forth. People like TJW, Simulacra, Roth Joint, and myself have been following this since he 'disappeared' from the internet.

Just go back and read the thread. Hell, you don't even have to read the whole thing, 100 pages, or 75 pages is enough. We've discussed everything. His pictures were doctored.

Proof: Here
(There are many more, in-detail threads on the subject)

Just seach for "John Titor Proof" or "Titor Proof" in the search bar, and you find more evidence. It takes 5 seconds. Really, it's gotten to the point where these 'questions' you guys ask is just - tiring to answer all the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wonder if -- by some chance -- Obama continues to gain in popularity among the people at the rate he's advancing, or even greater, and he wins the popular vote but McCain gets the Presidency, would that cause a collective "enough-is-enough" reaction, enough to incite a civil war?

One hopes not, though we do live in remarkable times.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You my friend are living in some sort of dream world.

And you my friend under the illusion that the world today is better than yesterday. In the near future, our period of history will be recorded somewhere as the rise and fall of the (American Federal Empire)..

1. Who is "they"?
2. lol, everything else is DEAD wrong. What you are suggesting is categorically impossible. What you are saying isn't even possible in the most remote regions of this earth so you know good and well it wouldn't be possible here.

Who are they lol.. It's all about global dominance.. global resources.. they want to scare you with Shock and Awe in your living room. They want to establish a global empire to bend the will of all nations. And yes, they have the technology to wage war in any dwelling place unnoticed.

All this and more while your intertained watching American Idol. I'm pretty sure you know who "they" are.

Look at what may go unnoticed very soon, TASER'S and the like..
New Bill To Allow Police Misconduct Be Hidden From Public

You all like posting half quotes or taking things out of context. Read what he said again. He was just talking about the year 2011. He didn't say open fighting would start then.

At least my half quotes are not butchered with false statements like yours. I didn't say open fighting would start in 2011? Do you see how your distorting the subject. However Titor does mention, outright open fighting in 2011.
Here is the full paragraph of the quote.

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I
served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as
good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities
(our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I
wouldn’t trade it for anything.

On Titor's 2011 you get.. outright open fighting in 2011... middle of the Civil War is in 2011.. It is when Titor joins a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. It can't be any simpler than that.

Another quote about open fighting in Titor's 2011-2015..

My first experience with war came when I joined a shotgun infantry unit at the age of
thirteen. In the 4 years I served as a “rebel”, I watched hundreds of people get shot, burn
and bleed to death. I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the
first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville.

Why do you want people to believe Titor predicted a date for our Civil War?

No, I'm asking you Titorites that!
That's what this whole thread has been about!!!

No, no, I'm asking you... YOU said, "The war in his and ours would last from 2004-2015 making ~2009 as the middle."

Do you see how wrong you are, giving predicted dates for our worldline? How can you do that when Titor doesn't give us any predicted dates?

And he clearly says 2011 is the middle. He doesn't say it's 2009?

On my world line in 2011, the United States is in the middle of a civil war that has dramatic
effects on most of the other Western governments.

Yes, this thread is about "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor,".. However.. Simulacra 'the thread starter' led you guys for 200 something pages under the misconception of a predicted date. Amazing...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
John Titor had some truth to what he told. CERN (very accurate), Mad cow (at that current time), and the sports event. If he was on IRC (Internet Relay Chat), what chat server was he on I wounder..

He still had an interesting story and you can't always disprove someone from time travel, because it does exist. But it still doesn't mean he was a real time travelor.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend

Maybe it's you who's lacking attention to detail. This thread isn't 209 pages long because of a lack of attention to detail. It's the Titorites who are bringing up things we have discussed time and time again, and so forth.

ive been around this thread for over a year now ive discussed(in detail.. far more than you have sir). this thread is this big partly due to MY involvement(not a proud moment for me but..). ive read this entire thread and others, ive read all titor related articles i could find. so think before you speak.

ive looked through all claims of hoax and debunking, they've all failed to reach the bar. from the photo claims to the blackhole claims all have been made in haste.

as of right now there is NO PROOF of hoax.
(there is no proof of legitimacy either)

your post is proof you hoax claimers havent the attention span to constructively debate this topic. your post was made in haste(most certainly some form of ego trip) and you ended with your foot in your mouth.

CONGRATULATIONS

back to the subject at hand where is your evidence of error in titors claims (any claim, save 2006 olympics)??

Actually...

what???

stating "city versuses country" doesnt say a damn thing for or against titors claims.

please speak to me as if your reputation is on the line. that might assist you in making post worth responding to.

EDIT: im adding that my above statements are not ploys to prove that im more worthy/important than you are. you gave the reader the impression that im of low knowledge(im not). i most certainly do not want to start a pissing contest with any of you.

i meant what i said but i apologize if it offends you.

moving on.......

[edit on 16/2/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

you wrote these deliberately to get someones attention...correct?

where is the folly in these two claims?

1 you've argued "mutual assured destruction" many times as if that alone will prevent any nuclear war. titor claims much of the modern world is gone because of ww3. it seems MAD is accepted and a chance was taken in titors timeline.

could the same decision be made in our timeline?

It's more what he talks about after the war that he screws up in. We've discussed this many times though...

2 when the dollar falls(and it will) there will be a very large divide between the "haves and have nots".

What does this have to do with anything? And if the dollar falls, there will be no "haves."
Have what?
Which is why the PTB would never let the dollar fall.

this point of view is correct, however your other forms of thought conflict with a rational outlook.

on titors timline open fighting was common BY 2011.
(when did open fighting begin?)
you and others suggest that open fighting starts when the civil war starts.
(???)
if that was the case isnt it redundant to state open fighting is common by a date later than the start?

No...
He states that when the civil war starts off in 2004, it would gradually grow worse. In 2004, there was only spotty fighting (hence the waco events every month that gradually grew worse). By 2008 that fighting would be everywhere. So of course in 2011 it's still everywhere.

my biggest reason i stick around here and contend with the ANTItitorites is because the extreme lack of attention to detail. nearly every claim of hoax ive came across was conjured through haste, and could be picked apart by the details.

you would think the details would reveal titor to be a hoax, however the opposite is the result. the only claim titor made that can be argued(legitimately) is the claim of traveling through time.

LOL
Do you want me to continue what I was doing earlier in this thread and going over Titor's statements word for word?

Imitator:

And you my friend under the illusion that the world today is better than yesterday. In the near future, our period of history will be recorded somewhere as the rise and fall of the (American Federal Empire)..

Illusion?
No. I actually READ. I know my history.
I am not going by or living my life based on what some conspiracy website tells me, as you apparently enjoy doing.

Who are they lol.. It's all about global dominance.. global resources.. they want to scare you with Shock and Awe in your living room. They want to establish a global empire to bend the will of all nations. And yes, they have the technology to wage war in any dwelling place unnoticed.

All this and more while your intertained watching American Idol. I'm pretty sure you know who "they" are.

I wouldn't have asked if I knew. Who are "they?" Simple question. Since they are all powerful and all knowing why haven't they stopped you from talking about them? Why do they allow the information spread on this board and boards like it to continue. "They" must not be as powerful as you think.

At least my half quotes are not butchered with false statements like yours. I didn't say open fighting would start in 2011? Do you see how your distorting the subject.

Nothing I stated was false. NOTHING.
In your statement you posted half the quote insinuating that 2011 was some important date. It's not. If you would look at the whole exchange in context you would see that.
This is another (and rather pathetic) attempt at you Titorites to push back the date of the civil war once again.

The rest of your post is BS....

nuclear:

John Titor had some truth to what he told. CERN (very accurate), Mad cow (at that current time), and the sports event. If he was on IRC (Internet Relay Chat), what chat server was he on I wounder..

1. He was DEAD wrong on CERN. Even Titorites can't argue with that. And on that there was no, "on my timeline on your timeline" crap. He was talking about OUR timeline. (links are provided in this thread - I don't feel like looking for it now)
2. He was wrong about Mad Cow as well.
3. What sports event? He said he wouldn't post predictions on sports events.

He started on an IRC, but then moved to a message board. Again, there are links in this thread to all his posts, but I don't know the page numbers...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

so your under the illusion that should/when the dollar falls the middle class will survive?????

it will be the rich and the poor, and no in-betweens.

as for your comment on titors claims after the events unfold, what is there to debate he states very little.

Russia largest trading partner(its possible)
corporal punishment(its possible)
small communities(its possible)
the continuation of advanced research in science(its possible)

there are a few more, but i dont see any room for meaningful debate in either claim.

if you have a trump card, i say throw it now and end this game. these circles are nauseating

why do you insist on derailing every thing ???

I wouldn't have asked if I knew. Who are "they?" Simple question.

every body here on this site knows what the term "they" signifies. and for you to turn it into to a talking point screams shill. this is why you infuriate people. you know the language used here, so why pretend your a virgin to it?

bah....

[edit on 16/2/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
it never ceases to amaze me how millerites confuse revolution with civil war

they come up with dozens of scenarios of how the gov't screws us, and then we fight....each other ?

really ?

oh, and I haven't forgotten, you know the drill by now

you guys owe me 50 waco-like events that are covered by the mainstream media like the original waco event that steadily get worse

since this is what the original waco was like;

On February 28, 1993, the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) attempted to execute a search warrant at the Branch Davidian ranch at Mount Carmel, a property located nine miles (14 km) east-northeast of Waco, Texas. An exchange of gunfire resulted in the deaths of four agents and six Davidians. A subsequent 51-day siege by the Federal Bureau of Investigation ended on April 19 when fire destroyed the complex. Seventy-six people, including 21 children and two pregnant women, along with Davidian leader David Koresh, died in the incident. This has come to be known as the Waco Siege or the Waco Massacre"

by now we must be seeing the ATF massacres in the 1,000's, right ?

since I'm sure you have those 50 events ready to go, I'll have to ask the other question you know and love me for;

where are the organized troops engaged in combat ?

you know, the citizens who move out of the cities because their rights are being taken away who fight the rural guys over.....well why are they fighting again ?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

so your under the illusion that should/when the dollar falls the middle class will survive?????

Did you not read my post? I said no one would survive.

it will be the rich and the poor, and no in-betweens.

If the dollar falls then there wouldn't even be rich. How can you be rich if you have no money?
That is why they wouldn't let the dollar fall.

We've been through all of this before but...

Russia largest trading partner(its possible)

Not even remotely possible....

corporal punishment(its possible)
small communities(its possible)

Didn't say these weren't...

the continuation of advanced research in science(its possible)

Jumping LIGHT years ahead in technology with no reliable technology around to cause that advance is not even remotely possible

why do you insist on derailing every thing ???

Where have I derailed anything?
My posts have been a response.

every body here on this site knows what the term "they" signifies. and for you to turn it into to a talking point screams shill. this is why you infuriate people. you know the language used here, so why pretend your a virgin to it?

bah....

So....
You don't know who "they" are either?

"They" obviously don't exists which is why no one can answer the question. If they did exist....the suck at their job

If "they" are supposed to be controlling everyone, why do they continue to allow the internet to exists and expand at an exponential rate? Why haven't they taken over the world yet? They've existed for hundreds of years right? What's taking them so long??
There's only 2 options:
1. They don't exist.
2. They aren't as powerful as people claim they are.
Period.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Not to derail, but I take issue with the assumption that a worthless dollar impacts financial strata equally. This is a fallacy. Every entity with any real wealth is diversified globally. More so now than ever. If I had any real wealth, you can be sure I'd have half of it in Euros by now.

If everyday schmucks like us woke up tomorrow and the dollar was worth nothing we'd be screwed. We couldn't a buy a cup of coffee. I think the Rockefellers and Rothschilds will be just fine.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

ive been around this thread for over a year now ive discussed(in detail.. far more than you have sir).

"Sir", if you check page 3 of this thread (2005), you'll find I started there.So, take that elitist crap you're spewing and leave it out of the discussion. It's not wanted here.

ive looked through all claims of hoax and debunking, they've all failed to reach the bar. from the photo claims to the blackhole claims all have been made in haste.

What are you talking about? The photo evidence is just about conclusive, you titorites have failed to give any to the contrary.

The proof in its simplest form: The time machine bends light. He showed a picture where his laser was bending due to it. This is wrong. If it bent light, a picture wouldn't have been taken. Even if a picture WAS managed, ALL light would have been bent, not just that one portion of the laser.

your post is proof you hoax claimers havent the attention span to constructively debate this topic. your post was made in haste(most certainly some form of ego trip) and you ended with your foot in your mouth.

CONGRATULATIONS

I don't even know what you're talking about, the post was made in haste because I don't feel like shifting through literally thousands of "proof" threads on the subject. Why are you just flaming me without any facts? The rate at which you're turning into a troll is astounding.

back to the subject at hand where is your evidence of error in titors claims (any claim, save 2006 olympics)??

2006 and 2008 Olympics.
CERN.
WACO type events.
The CIVIL war that was supposed to happen.
September 11.
Y2K problem.

stating "city versuses country" doesnt say a damn thing for or against titors claims.

I was answering your question, please lower your temper. You asked where the "folly" in his "city v. country" claims were, and I posted them.

please speak to me as if your reputation is on the line. that might assist you in making post worth responding to.

Again with the baseless flaming. Did I do something to offend you?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

all i need to say is refer to flashbacks' post

reply to post by Legend

i care not when you came here. the whole year i was around you were not(period), you can continue to berate me all you like ill return the favor.

i told you i didnt want to start a pissing contest with you. so from my point of view it is you who was/is out of line.

as for your picture rant. your wrong.

the machine creates(projects) a gravity distortion outside of the vehicle. this is why the laser starts to bend as it exits the vehicle.

now to truly show you havent got a clue on what your talking about. IF titors claims are legit the photo would appear just as it was taken. the flash from the camera would interact with every piece of matter that is WITHIN the core of the distortion(extreme gravity).

your foolish claim only applies to all light that interacts with the distortion directly(outside of the vehicle). this is why its extremely dark outside of the vehicle because the light is being deflected away from the lens(of the camera).

again..... a claim made in haste, destroyed by the details.

bring your next foolish claim.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Flashback, Glyph:

lol
They'd be fine in Europe....

Unless the U.S. switches to Euros or whatever they'd be screwed here in the U.S. along with everyone else.
If they're going to buy property or the presidency are they going to pay for it with a useless dollar or a equally useless (here in the U.S.) Euro?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
New York city is what's considered a World City
en.wikipedia.org...

And Ok, you can go to New York and buy a I Love New York t shirt with Euros, does that make you wealthy?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_Di care not when you came here. the whole year i was around you were not(period), you can continue to berate me all you like ill return the favor.

i told you i didnt want to start a pissing contest with you. so from my point of view it is you who was/is out of line.

I never said anything about how long I was here until you pointed it out in an obvious attempt to prove how your "proof" is more valid mine. I never turned this into a pissing contest, you did, so PLEASE, without any further flaming, lets get back to the topic at hand.

as for your picture rant. your wrong.

the machine creates(projects) a gravity distortion outside of the vehicle. this is why the laser starts to bend as it exits the vehicle.

now to truly show you havent got a clue on what your talking about. IF titors claims are legit the photo would appear just as it was taken. the flash from the camera would interact with every piece of matter that is WITHIN the core of the distortion(extreme gravity).

your foolish claim only applies to all light that interacts with the distortion directly(outside of the vehicle). this is why its extremely dark outside of the vehicle because the light is being deflected away from the lens(of the camera).

Or you could take a simpler approach and say that someone turned out the lights when the picture was taken. There was no analysis of the photo in terms of the story that was told, so I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Take a look at the picture again. The position of the camera is either outside of the car in through the driver's side window, or sitting in the seat itself. If it was so dark, there should have been no light at all, or anything that could have caught bending light due to extreme gravity. The flash from the lens would have appeared somewhere else, but it wouldn't have been able to take the picture.

EDIT: I'm not a photo expert, so there's not a lot of argument out of me, so if we could move on to another debunking subject... like the Civil War? You know - the thread topic?

again..... a claim made in haste, destroyed by the details.

bring your next foolish claim.

If you continue flaming me as you are doing, I will report you to a mod and discontinue this discussion with you.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by Legend]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm going to wander off now, because my intention was not to derail the thread. My point was that the power elite are far less dependent on the US Dollar than the average citizen. I don't see how that can be disputed rationally.

As far as the main topic of this thread, I don't have strong opinions about it and I'm not here to argue. The Titor stuff was some really, really fun reading, for me. I have a buddy who is a documentary filmmaker. After I first read the Titor stuff I was psyched to get him to consider doing a documentary about the whole phenomenon and about how different people reacted differently to the Titor postings. I was bummed to find out that a movie is already in production. Oh well.

Peace. I'm out.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thatsjustweird
Illusion?
No. I actually READ. I know my history.
I am not going by or living my life based on what some conspiracy website tells me,

Maybe your beliefs and attitude conform to your reading history, if one lives in a world of deception it would integrate into your reality. It's much like the Barack Obama Muslim Myth, unfortunately people do believe what they are told, no matter of the facts.

Thatsjustweird
I wouldn't have asked if I knew. Who are "they?" Simple question. Since they are all powerful and all knowing why haven't they stopped you from talking about them? Why do they allow the information spread on this board and boards like it to continue..

The answer is simple, they are a self-serving body, the deaf, dumb and blind. "They" make fun of tin foil hats, they'll say your a conspiracy nut with paranoid personalities living in a delusional world.. They don't stop you from talking, they stop others from listening.

They already label the conspiracy nuts as a danger to society, some are incarcerated when to vocal. I think I saw some foil hats on CNN tonight, George Bush son is incarcerated in a mental institution.... behind the glass and bars you hear, "my daddy is the president"... I guess Dubya is into tough love. lol

Thatsjustweird
Nothing I stated was false. NOTHING.
In your statement you posted half the quote insinuating that 2011 was some important date. It's not. This is another (and rather pathetic) attempt at you Titorites to push back the date of the civil war once again.

The rest of your post is BS....

YOU said, "The war in his and ours would last from 2004-2015 making ~2009 as the middle." This would be false on your part, our world line would not be the same as Titor's. Remember, Titor has no idea what happens in our future.."his and ours" is different, not the same. Why do you guys pretend our world line would be the same as his? If you actually READ Titor's posts, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Titor qoutes
"I have no idea what happens to you in your future.
If I go forward to “your” 2036 now, it would probably look nothing like mine
the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.
I don't know any other way to tell you that I am unaware of what happens in the next week."

2011 is an important date for Titor, how could I push the dates back when in fact we have no Civil War dates for our worldline? However, Titor noticed events delayed or different when he first arrived in our world, the divergence becomes larger the longer he stays! Maybe "They" win in this world line..

Timetravel_0: For starters....the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little
things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other
teams...things like that. I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and
my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that
divergence becomes from my point of view.

It's no BS, this thread is misguided by predicted dates for our world. The name of this thread is misleading. You spent most of your time arguing our world line dates with Titor's world, hmmm... so you read history you say lol..

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Then imitator - the simple question is this:

If you know his 'worldline' is just about 100% different because of all the things that DIDN'T happen, why does this even affect you? You're so worried about the same thing happening to us as it did to Titor, yet YOU keep telling US that the divergence is actually bigger than originally thought. So what is your point in participating in this discussion?

TJW: Remember when I was having this same argument with you - 2 or 3 years ago?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Can the millerites agree to one simple fact ; the beijing olympics will prove once and for all titor was an internt hoax ?

don't forget the 2% divergence issue, there is no way a rational and sane person could warp 2% divergence into the olympics happening in this timeline and not on his, because he also stated the reason they don't happen is tension between nations

since the tensions during the cold war that led to an american boycott of the 1980 summer games didn't stop them from happening, how can you possibly dream up a scenario where the internationl tensions are so huge and all encompassing that the olympics are actually outright cancelled, yet that all comes from a mere 2% divergence between this timeline and his ?

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join