It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend

Or you could take a simpler approach and say that someone turned out the lights when the picture was taken. There was no analysis of the photo in terms of the story that was told, so I don't know where you're getting your information from.

according to titor the outside of the vehicle becomes very hot and very dark when activated.

if it was a hoax yes they turned out the lights, BUT if hes legit his picture corroborates his claims.

Take a look at the picture again.... there should have been no light at all, or anything that could have caught bending light due to extreme gravity. The flash from the lens would have appeared somewhere else, but it wouldn't have been able to take the picture.

any light that comes in contact with the "event horizon" would/can not return to the lens.

titor claims that when the device is activated an average of 3G's is felt(i believe that was the claim).

3G's is earths gravity X 3, that is not strong enough to prevent light from returning to the lens of the camera.

the internal/external event horizon exists outside of the vehicle(as claimed by titor).

thsi isnt a question to be answered by a photographer, its a question for a physicists. its a question of light versuses gravity, in the scenario of the photo there are multiple degrees of gravity taking place, less at the core and gradually increasing as it gets closer to the BH(eventhorizon).

the reason this claim erks me so much is a lack of interest in the elements involved.

the guy who first made this claim, would like you to believe that because a blackhole is present no light would exist(to be captured). however this is not in accordance with what we believe BH's characteristics to be.

any light that does not cross the event horizon can escape the gravity of a BH. this event horizon is the missing factor in this claim.

with in the last year or so this thread became the end all be all thread of titor related subject matter(as requested by a mod). so we can go anywhere should you like to.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
:/ internet eat my post.

to sum up

the scenario with the picture has varying different degrees of gravity taking place. from 3G's to what ever a BH has. the light can reflect back to the lens as long as its not coming in contact with the event horizon.

any light that comes in contact with any piece of matter inside the vehicle, is blocked from reaching the event horizon. which allows it to return to the camera, with allows for a photo to be taken. the light that exits the window however is not going to come back to the lens, because it reaches the event horizon.

(in the photo) the point the laser begins to disappear is where the event horizon is located.

hmmm my post is back ...maybe, wonder if it will stay:/

[edit on 18/2/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welecome to the United States of America. Where ideas conitue to change on a regular basis. It's who we are, To call for another civil war ARE YOU SERIOUS. The thing is that racisim is all but dead until the Jesse Jackson's,All Sharptin's ECT. get ahold of things and we see resvirsed RACISM. They have no power if there is no problem. So they contiune to manifist and promote racism untill good non-black americans get tired of the race card alway's being played & guess what it works every time.
And now disigree with Obama & youre called a RACISIS.
Quit giving air time to this problem and let it fade away.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Then imitator - the simple question is this:

If you know his 'worldline' is just about 100% different because of all the things that DIDN'T happen, why does this even affect you? You're so worried about the same thing happening to us as it did to Titor, yet YOU keep telling US that the divergence is actually bigger than originally thought. So what is your point in participating in this discussion?

Are you missing the great threads here on ATS? This 'world line' mustn't be all that different if we have subjects like Civil War or new "non-lethal" weapons and such. I never said Titor's world line is just about 100% different?

Though.. world lines that are not exact, doesn't mean they end to different. Titor said, Some things that are quite different on one world line have very little effect as time passes and the world lines appear to “converge” again and look very similar.

If you don't understand why I'm here, then to be honest your participation is lacking. I'm here to discus The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor.

His world can transpire into ours or “converge”...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
If you don't understand why I'm here, then to be honest your participation is lacking. I'm here to discus The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor.

His world can transpire into ours or “converge”...

Then you're misunderstanding what I'M saying.

How can you discuss a civil war that's not and NEVER going to happen? We're not even anywhere near close to one. So then dollar might fail, big deal. If anything, that's going to prove we're more united than we originally thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
here's a question for the titor supporters

can you explain to me the cause of the civil war in HIS WORDS to me ? I never could understand it. Please don't fabricate a scenario that has nothing to do with his postings, please explain to me what leads to the war the way he describes it. All I remember is the waco-like events leads to urban citizens moving out to rural areas, but I never understood why urban citizens would kill rural citizens because the gov't screwed them

that seems more like a scenario that would lead to a revolution

[edit on 20-2-2008 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Legend

There is no misunderstanding, for now a war is being waged against you in many ways.. "They" want the dollar to fall in order to balance out their global plans, it keeps chinamart and foreign investors all to happy. Along with.. a screwed up military complex playing politics, the very foundation of our democracy is being debilitated by American and foreign corporations..

The most easily seen event at this moment is the surreptitious election coincided with a economic downturn.

John Titor, The war is a result of faulty politics and desparation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it.

It's a war on many fronts, be prepared and save your resources until they are needed, we have a snowball chance in hell to stop it now.

Oh let's dont' forget about the endless fear based fake war on terror.. We are not so united as you think, real Americans loathe the blind dimwits who chew away at our constitution. In the end, it makes them stronger, and you weaker.. they kick you when your down, and stick barbed Taser's into your a55 for good measure.

Again to be honest, don't know why I'm taking the trouble to post... When the big guns come out, you guys will be part of the millions people who choose to stay in the cities. Feels like I'm addressing the dead.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
There is no misunderstanding, for now a war is being waged against you in many ways.. "They" want the dollar to fall in order to balance out their global plans, it keeps chinamart and foreign investors all to happy. Along with.. a screwed up military complex playing politics, the very foundation of our democracy is being debilitated by American and foreign corporations..

Imitator, WHAT are you talking about? Who is "they", and what do they have to do with John Titor or a civil war which isn't happening?

John Titor, The war is a result of faulty politics and desparation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it.

It's a war on many fronts, be prepared and save your resources until they are needed, we have a snowball chance in hell to stop it now.

Stop what? Nothing's happening? John Titor never mentioned some sort of secret, covered-up war that no one's ever heard of? He said the war would be at everyone's doorstep at '08, and believe you me, I would notice it if a war was going on outside my house.

Oh let's dont' forget about the endless fear based fake war on terror.. We are not so united as you think, real Americans loathe the blind dimwits who chew away at our constitution. In the end, it makes them stronger, and you weaker.. they kick you when your down, and stick barbed Taser's into your a55 for good measure.

Again to be honest, don't know why I'm taking the trouble to post... When the big guns come out, you guys will be part of the millions people who choose to stay in the cities. Feels like I'm addressing the dead.

How are they ruling me by fear if I'm not afraid of anything? I'm not going out into public and breaking any laws so chances are, I won't be tasered. You seem to only bring up people being arrested when they have BROKEN the law. The violent protesters, the guy without the proper bicycle equipment, etc. What's really sad about your argument is that I can find better evidence to support YOUR side of the debate.

I've never been arrested in my life because I don't just go out of my way to break the law just to see what they'll do to me.

Look, let's just get back down to the basics.

John Titor said that the Olympics would be canceled after 2004. He was wrong.
John Titor said that there would be a civil war in 2004/5 onward. He was wrong.
John Titor said that the Y2K would be a very real problem. He was wrong.

Those were his three major predictions, not counting the events that he DIDN'T predict (Sept. 11, the tidal wave, etc.)

Are you going to wait for the nuke in 2015?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

TJW: Remember when I was having this same argument with you - 2 or 3 years ago?

Yeah....

Proof there's still hope

When I first heard about Titor, even I was on the fence believe it or not. But then I got a chance to really read all his posts. I would suggest the remaining Titorites do the same, but I doubt they'd take the time to do so.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

He said the war would be at everyone's doorstep at '08, and believe you me, I would notice it if a war was going on outside my house..

Legend you have it all wrong.... believe you me, Titor was talking about his 08, not ours...

Titor said, By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep. what he really means is, one step away leading to open fighting in 2011 on his worldline. Look up the word doorstep... A step leading to a door.

Yep, it sounds like I'm pushing the date 2011.. but the truth is I'm just giving you Titor's interpretation. Just call me a Time Traveler Translator or Triple T for short lol.

How are they ruling me by fear if I'm not afraid of anything? I'm not going out into public and breaking any laws so chances are, I won't be tasered..

They build more walls and make more laws, it's called social isolation... It causes fear that is hidden behind their cooked-up security measures, however people do adapt to their environment and that may explain your false absence of imminent danger.. Hmmm, maybe that's why millions people choose to stay in the cities..

Titor, They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

Maybe you should take a closer look around or youtube it, law-abiding citizen are treated like criminals and herded like cows.

John Titor said that the Olympics would be canceled after 2004. He was wrong.
John Titor said that there would be a civil war in 2004/5 onward. He was wrong.
John Titor said that the Y2K would be a very real problem. He was wrong..

Your wrong on all 3 counts.... How could Titor be wrong about his own worldline? Maybe you should read the questions, not his answers.

Legend, syrinx high priest, ThatsJustWeird.. Titor basically says he has no ideal about our future and the divergence would be greater, so even if you knew this 2 years ago, WHY are you giving dates and events for our worldline?

It seems you guys are the ones trying to predict the future, not Titor.

Titor..
I have no idea what happens to you in your future.
If I go forward to “your” 2036 now, it would probably look nothing like mine
the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.
I don't know any other way to tell you that I am unaware of what happens in the next week.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

while others scaled walls to rip down the US flag.

US embassy in Belgrade attacked
news.bbc.co.uk...

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
In response to imitator's entire post?

Then why, I'll ask again, are you arguing your point if you can't prove he's even genuine? Earlier on in the thread, you were giving links about this imminent civil war, yet you, like us, don't even believe it's going to happen in our world line.

What's the point you're trying to make here, plain and simple?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

so in a nutshell, JT is completely irrelevant

why is this thread still going ?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Legend you have it all wrong.... believe you me, Titor was talking about his 08, not ours...

Then what does it matter????
In his time line if you press the red button it saves the world.
In our time line (since it's different - entire Civil War not happening) if you press the red button it blows up the world. Now if you are using the prediction as a sort of side-kick helper then I guess it would be ok...but not much help versus using common sense and future imaginations.
Even if our world time lines converge...by the way he suggests..it wont be 100 over 100.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
here's a question for the titor supporters

can you explain to me the cause of the civil war in HIS WORDS to me ? ... I never understood why urban citizens would kill rural citizens because the gov't screwed them

hmm but didnt titor say it was UN soldiers that were the enemy(not specifically urban verse rural)? i was under the assumption that it was militarized verse non-, and that it was a revolution.

anywho... titor never stated what caused the civil war, for fear of causeing a bigger disaster. he refused to give such data(conveniently).

so in a nutshell, JT is completely irrelevant

why is this thread still going ?

yes titor is irrelevant, however if he is legit we may know somthing about our future, and the nature of time(my personal interest).

the reason i frequent here is becuase of the total disbelief in his claims. ive read the same posts you have yet ive not reached the conclusion you have. it intrigues me to no end why that is. i would very much like to know what part of his claims persuaded you to be filled with so much doubt?

there is no harm in being on the fence in this particular situation, but why claim fraud or hoax when there is no data to back that claim up?

TJW, Legend, any one???

is it your gut instinct?? i know its not irrefutable evidence, because id be standing right next to you if there were such data.

Legend i know you and i are not on good terms but have you read titors claims?

you mentioned the y2k, titor never stated we would be effected by it. in fact titor came around after such things would have happened.

what titor claimed was that it was his involvement with our past that had averted the y2k(indirectly/implied). i know this seems like nitpicking(which it is:/), but if your not listening to what the man had said; why do you stand against what he has said

[edit on 22/2/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
hmm but didnt titor say it was UN soldiers that were the enemy(not specifically urban verse rural)?
No in his posts he says urban vs. rural.

In his chats after he mentioned urban vs. rural someone else stated stuff like UN vs. No UN, Guns vs. No Guns, etc.

i was under the assumption that it was militarized verse non-, and that it was a revolution.

Titor never anything like that.

yes titor is irrelevant, however if he is legit we may know somthing about our future, and the nature of time(my personal interest).

As everyone agrees, Titor is 100% wrong concerning our timeline so he can't tell us a thing.

the reason i frequent here is becuase of the total disbelief in his claims. ive read the same posts you have yet ive not reached the conclusion you have. it intrigues me to no end why that is.

That's because we live in reality....

What you all want to happen is clouding your judgment.

there is no harm in being on the fence in this particular situation, but why claim fraud or hoax when there is no data to back that claim up?

TJW, Legend, any one???

There's no end of data to back up the claim. We've been discussing that data for the past few years!!! lol

There's a huge difference between being on the fence and willful ignorance. That fence broke down a long time ago so anyone still defending or believing Titor.....you're not on a fence that doesn't exist.

is it your gut instinct??

Try common sense....

you mentioned the y2k, titor never stated we would be effected by it. in fact titor came around after such things would have happened.

So Titor is plagiarizing someone who posted prior to y2k. Because the same stuff that person said, Titor also said. Except instead of y2k causing everything he changed it to a civil war causing everything.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
In his chats after he mentioned urban vs. rural someone else stated stuff like UN vs. No UN, Guns vs. No Guns, etc.

fair enough but, when he states this, im certain the context was those supporting urban life(military) and those that dont(rural/rebels).

more to the point> i was reffering to the replies he gave, saying what the enemy looked like.

The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU!

[Q]Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?
[A]They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

As everyone agrees, Titor is 100% wrong concerning our timeline so he can't tell us a thing.

i do not agree, even if titors claims are 0% accurate there is a chance he was still legit. he claims this is a possibility.

i know what this sounds like, but if he is legit than his claims have some accuracy.

you are arguing that he is a hoax, i am saying what evidence do you have.

There's no end of data to back up the claim. We've been discussing that data for the past few years!!! lol

this is a fraudulent statement and you know this. you should know this better than any one here. if you did indeed have evidence of hoax this thread would be dead, but you dont so it survives.

EDIT: even if you believe titor has an airtight argument, that has been cleverly worded to prevent any evidence of fraud. you can not say he is hoax, becuase you would have excepted his argument is airtight.

it is not possible at this moment to prove hoax.
when we develop timetravel, thats when this will be put to rest.

but until then(like other have been doing) lets see if there is somthing to his claims.

steps off of soap box

[edit on 23/2/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

as to why we read the same posts, and see it so differently ;

when I first joined ATS, there was a tab on the top of the screen that read "john titor" and that was it. I was curious as to why this guy I had never heard of deserved his own tab

I followed a few links to the original posts from the time travel site

the very first post struck me as exactly what someone would post if they were hoaxing,

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.

and from there it just struck me as an attention starved guy in his basement BSing about issues that bother him, and the science is laughable.
the pic of the laser beam is proof of the hoax, you just simply choose not to accept it

I noticed it right away

go back and read my posts about what Dr Brown had to say about the weight of the mini black holes and whats even worse is the tempurature they would generate is like 100 times more than the temp at the surface of the sun

then look at his schematic

no cooling system, and it looks like it weighs 100 lbs tops

then there is the logic problem of the nuclear war that kills billions of people, yet GE is still cranking out time machines, and the military doesn't send him on a terminator style mission to prevent the war, no, they send him on an errand to get an IBM machine because they can travel through time, but they can't write code or whatever it was

it just doesn't pass the sniff test, unless you WANT it to

[edit on 23-2-2008 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
this is a fraudulent statement and you know this. you should know this better than any one here. if you did indeed have evidence of hoax this thread would be dead, but you dont so it survives.

BS

The only...THE ONLY...reason this thread is still alive is because of people like you who REFUSE to look at the plethora of evidence showing it's a hoax. You do so because you refuse to join us in the real world and purposely choose to remain in whatever dreamworld you Titorites live in.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The only...THE ONLY...reason this thread is still alive is because of people like you who REFUSE to look at the plethora of evidence showing it's a hoax.

Perhaps.... "the only" reason this thread is still alive is because the spectre of a civil war is still upon us? Daily, on one blog or another throughout the net, you can find Americans talking about stocking up on ammo and food...

...there is talk of vote fraud, a march on washington, police state, illegal wars, illegal government wiretapping, secret prisons, torture... chemically tainted drinking water, weather modification, genetically modified and synthetic food supply, population control, vaccines, chemtrails, devalued currency, mkultra, nafta superhighway, spp, haarp, bush family ties, puppet dictators; it goes on and on.... and more and more are waking up to the facts.

Perhaps titor's tale was a bit of science/political fiction... but perhaps it was also a truism; a warning, one should not ignore. We are headed down a dark path, by dark leaders that fewer and fewer of us believe in.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join