It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Perhaps.... "the only" reason this thread is still alive is because the spectre of a civil war is still upon us?

No.

Daily, on one blog or another throughout the net, you can find Americans talking about stocking up on ammo and food...

Americans have been talking about that since the 1700s. Get real man.
There is no more talk now than there was 200 years ago.
Read a history book for once or get your head out of the ground (which in this case is one sided conspiracy sites)

That goes for the rest of your post. Do you honestly believe any of this stuff is new?? Seriously? Do you really believe that? Sure as technology changes and as we as a society change the issues change somewhat, but the fearmongering bs CTs and their followers spew out has alive and well since the founding of this country.
We have things like youtube now and easy access to the internet so it may seem like all this is new and/or increasing but that is hardly the case.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

go back and read my posts about what Dr Brown had to say a... mini black holes

Brown is a fool, go back and read my response to your postings of brown. seriously go over what i wrote.

then there is the logic problem of the nuclear war that kills billions of people, yet GE is still cranking out time machines,

why is this hard to believe? people get killed not the research of those people.

and the military doesn't send him on a terminator style mission to prevent the war, no, they send him on an errand to get an IBM machine because they can travel through time, but they can't write code or whatever it was

well according to titor this is not remotely possible, and my guess is that they tried it and found that out the hard way.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
plethora of evidence

hmm... interesting

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Perhaps.... "the only" reason this thread is still alive is because the spectre of a civil war is still upon us? Daily, on one blog or another throughout the net, you can find Americans talking about stocking up on ammo and food...

You're worried about an American Civil War because blog communities are stocking up on ammo and food? You've GOT to be kidding me.

...there is talk of vote fraud, a march on washington, police state, illegal wars, illegal government wiretapping, secret prisons, torture... chemically tainted drinking water, weather modification, genetically modified and synthetic food supply, population control, vaccines, chemtrails, devalued currency, mkultra, nafta superhighway, spp, haarp, bush family ties, puppet dictators; it goes on and on.... and more and more are waking up to the facts.

There's been talk of all the above mentioned since the 60s. Where have you been?

Perhaps titor's tale was a bit of science/political fiction... but perhaps it was also a truism; a warning, one should not ignore. We are headed down a dark path, by dark leaders that fewer and fewer of us believe in.

It's nonsense. A true 'secret' leader wouldn't allow people like you posting on the internet trying to expose him/her/them.

This is really becoming dull very quickly. Most of you are posting junk links, if at all, to prove your point. Like a man getting tasered, or a march/protest on Washington, like they haven't been going on since 2000.

None of this has anything to do with John Titor, or his civil/world war.

Let me post this ONCE AGAIN for you guys

There have been no WACO type events every month.
The olympics were not canceled.
There is no civil war at my doorstep.
The pictures he posted were proven to be doctored.
Physicists debunked his story, calling it ridiculous.
Some even claim his story to be plagiarized from "Alas, Babylon."
There are many holes in his story.
The commentary from his mother in the published book of all his postings were ridiculous.

What more do you need? Message Roth Joint, we think he's Titor anyway.

[edit on 2/25/2008 by Legend]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Postmodernist...

That's as close as I've come so far in describing Titorites. I think they really are in a class of their own...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
There's been talk of all the above mentioned since the 60s. Where have you been?

I have been here and aware.... the difference now is that there are many more here, aware, disgusted, and talking about it. And yes... the internet has much to do with that.

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Your right, it's nothing new. Titor said, None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago.

The stuff that Sri Oracle mentioned effects our order and rights. Titor said, The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.

There have been no WACO type events every month.
The olympics were not canceled.
The pictures he posted were proven to be doctored.
Some even claim his story to be plagiarized from "Alas, Babylon."

There is Waco type events that happen every month.. over the last 25 years the number of paramilitary-style raids on homes has increased. Remember, Waco was a paramilitary-style raid.

The olympics were canceled on John Titors worldline, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be canceled on ours. In fact Titor never said it would be canceled on our worldline. Remember, Titor has no clue what will happen in our world, he just warns us of Civil War.

The pictures he posted were never proven to be doctored. In fact, the quality is to low to even judge them to be doctored.

How can a physicist debunk the story, if he doesn't even know the science of a time machine?

Alas, Babylon is one of many books that can be compared with any doomsday story, just as well throw in the Bible Revelation 18:10. Any number of books can represent Titor's story.

You seem to be repeating yourself... you need some new material.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
The olympics were canceled on John Titors worldline, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be canceled on ours. In fact Titor never said it would be canceled on our worldline. Remember, Titor has no clue what will happen in our world, he just warns us of Civil War.

Which again, makes his story BS.
If our world is NOTHING like his world, then what is he warning us about? Why doesn't he go back on his own worldline and warn them? Oh yeah, he can't.
The whole time travel part of his story has even more holes than his "predictions" or rather descriptions of his world.

Scientists can debunk it because they actually know what they're talking about and see the MANY holes in his story. The laws of the universe don't just change.

The rest of your post has been gone over extensively. I encourage you to actually read Titor's posts or at least through this thread....

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Which again, makes his story BS.
If our world is NOTHING like his world, then what is he warning us about?

Thats not true, you know it's Civil War... Remember Titor noticed, little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams...things like that. They are waging a war against us right now, therefore the divergence isn't 100%. Don't you get it?

Scientists can debunk it because they actually know what they're talking about and see the MANY holes in his story. The laws of the universe don't just change.

The fact is scientists do not know all the laws of the universe. Scientists can debunk anything or God if they wanted to, and some do, but that doesn't mean there is no God.

The rest of your post has been gone over extensively.

Well if it's been gone over extensively, then why haven't you seen the light?

[edit on 25-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Our timeline's version of a U.S. Civil War No. 2 is just starting to be seen out in the open. I used to think this was such an impossibility that made Titor's story difficult to swallow. But with each passing day I see the groundwork for internal strife in the USA (as well as Canada) grow and grow.

The tragedy I see on the horizon is that citizens will take out their frustrations on their fellow citizens instead of banding together and taking out their frustrations and suffering on the elites that seek to control every aspect of our lives.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thats not true, you know it's Civil War...

What is?

Remember Titor noticed, little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams...things like that. They are waging a war against us right now, therefore the divergence isn't 100%. Don't you get it?

If all that stuff is different the yeah, it means Titor's world is nothing like ours. If the complete opposite of what he said is true, then that would make it 100% different.

Who's waging war against us? Have you slipped into your fantasy world again?
Do you even know what war is? You don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that crap.

The fact is scientists do not know all the laws of the universe. Scientists can debunk anything or God if they wanted to, and some do, but that doesn't mean there is no God.

NOTHING Titor discussed is new. NOTHING.

We're not talking about God, we're talking about things that can be experimented upon. That's why we know his stuff is a bunch of nonsense.

Well if it's been gone over extensively, then why haven't you seen the light?

I HAVE!!!!!! lol
And I'm sitting here wondering how or why other intelligent beings chose to ignore simple facts. Why haven't YOU seen the light even though it's constantly smacking you in your face?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

If all that stuff is different the yeah, it means Titor's world is nothing like ours. If the complete opposite of what he said is true, then that would make it 100% different.

Who's waging war against us? Have you slipped into your fantasy world again?
Do you even know what war is? You don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that crap.

ThatsJustWeird, you almost make it seem we have 100% Utopia in America, but of coarse that isn't so.

As noted before, the divergence isn't 100% for our worldline... Titor said, Some things that are quite different on one world line have very little effect as time passes and the world lines appear to “converge” again and look very similar.

Those who wage war against us, are of the same people in Titors world. They have the authority to arrest citizens and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse.. or simply put, the enemy is the United States government..

In Titor words, They will be the ones arresting and holding prople without due process.

John Titor,The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

They are waging unconstitutional wars and violating our civil rights, it's daily warfare on the constitution. They constantly dumb you down through various means of manipulation and suppression. If we don't fight back, eventually your family and children will never know of their order and rights. If you don’t know what your rights are, then you have none.

Titor said, The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.

I would hope we fight back.... Ahhh ! Muse, Knights Of Cydonia lyrics just occured to me..........

NOTHING Titor discussed is new. NOTHING.
We're not talking about God, we're talking about things that can be experimented upon. That's why we know his stuff is a bunch of nonsense.

Who said anything was new? Yet you have nothing to offer in this thread, show me the experiments on the time machine, show me your nonsense. If your talking about the bent laser, I think Glyph_D has eradicated to you about that.

And I'm sitting here wondering how or why other intelligent beings chose to ignore simple facts.

What are the simple facts? Yet you have posted none at all.

How can ignorant, apathetic people let their rights and laws be abused by traitors to the Constitution. Hmmm.... Maybe it's ignorance of facts. John Titor, The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Who's waging war against us? Do you even know what war is? You don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that crap.

Do you know what war is? Is it all bullets and bombs? I think not.

psychological warfare
en.wikipedia.org...

4th Generation warfare
en.wikipedia.org...

Asymetric warfare
en.wikipedia.org...

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird, you almost make it seem we have 100% Utopia in America, but of coarse that isn't so.

I have never in this thread even come close to suggesting that.
Thanks for playing though.

Those who wage war against us, are of the same people in Titors world. They have the authority to arrest citizens and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse.. or simply put, the enemy is the United States government..

Half the population of the U.S. died in Titor's world as a result of citizens being arrested?
lol
What percentage is this timeline up to?

They are waging unconstitutional wars and violating our civil rights, it's daily warfare on the constitution. They constantly dumb you down through various means of manipulation and suppression. If we don't fight back, eventually your family and children will never know of their order and rights. If you don’t know what your rights are, then you have none.

lol
The next president will undo everything this current administration has done.
Again, it's not that hard to read a history book. You think this is the first time we've been through periods like this? Do you honestly believe that?

Who said anything was new? Yet you have nothing to offer in this thread, show me the experiments on the time machine, show me your nonsense. If your talking about the bent laser, I think Glyph_D has eradicated to you about that.

Is reading difficult for you? Read through this thread. Actually read Titor's posts. Read other sites that have discussed Titor as much as this. Read why even die hard Titorites on those sites no longer believe he was real/legit.

Sri

Do you know what war is? Is it all bullets and bombs? I think not.

In case you haven't noticed this is a TITOR thread. YES it's all bullets and bombs. Do you think Titor's parents let him join the army as a CHILD because they were conducting psycological warfare?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

YES it's all bullets and bombs.

And Don Siegelman is in jail for bribery.... right.

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And Don Siegelman is in jail for bribery.... right.

Are you just googling everything you see and calling it evidence of a civil war?

Titor joined the SHOTGUN unit in '11. He said that it wasn't safe to go outside anymore. Major cities were nuked.

How are you not getting this?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Half the population of the U.S. died in Titor's world as a result of citizens being arrested?
lol
What percentage is this timeline up to?

Not sure where your going with this... U.S. prisons exceeds 2 million people, maybe you mean one and one third dead in prison out of 150 million dead? We do live in a police state, so your question in a way makes sense lol.

The percentage in this timeline would depend on the time traveler perspective. John Titor,Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

If your referring to my post, it simply implies the same type of government criminals performing similar things in our world. That would be the United States government.. John Titor, The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

Again, it's not that hard to read a history book. You think this is the first time we've been through periods like this? Do you honestly believe that?

There you go predicting things again.. I would hope you are right, however I'm very doubtful as they elect traitors and criminals, they are one and the same.

Of course it's not the first time we've been in periods like this. John Titor said, None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago.

Is reading difficult for you? Read through this thread. Actually read Titor's posts. Read other sites that have discussed Titor as much as this. Read why even die hard Titorites on those sites no longer believe he was real/legit.

I don't know why you attack my reading abilities? I've read through this whole thread and would have to say it is the longest run of Troll behavior that I've ever seen. Is someone paying you?

I've even talked to Darby and Rick Donaldson on other forums and listen to their BS, you would rank up there with them on the BS scale. If any Titorite no longer believes, it's because of misinformation in which this thread is full of.

Thanks for showing us your nonsense..

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Titor said that it will be 'clear as day' and that we now will have a 'clear' insight
into the future. So when exactly should I stock-up with food again...? Buy the bike tires in 08 or wait one more year?...hmmm confusing. This is getting tedious. The trouble is that it's not only un-clear but none of his predictions (or markers) have came true yet. So why is there even a disagreement here? Shouldn't we all have agreed by now? I don't know how much more clear that can be.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firestorm
The trouble is that it's not only un-clear but none of his predictions (or markers) have came true yet.

Perfect Firestorm, thanks for posting that.. This is exactly the misinformation I'm talking about......

Titor..
I have no idea what happens to you in your future.
If I go forward to “your” 2036 now, it would probably look nothing like mine
the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.
I don't know any other way to tell you that I am unaware of what happens in the next week.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Well you're sure optimistic. Who do you think will do that? Obama? Sure. Just look at his advisors, as hardcore and scum as the Bush's advisors.

What's going wrong more now than ever before:
Economy... more like the difference between the comfort of today and the misery of tomorrow. Just look at the price of wheat which increased 500% since June. Now there's going to be a war of ressources like never before.
Election fraud like never before.
Executive power more now than ever before, maybe except during the civil war.
Government torture of people.
Foreign Polices aka nazis in high-tech repression system.
The end of america as a country: north american union.
Land grabing by the government against the people.

Right there you have major breaches against bases of america. Property, freedom, integrity, democracy, capitalism, seperation of powers, right to a trial.... everything gone in theory and soft practice, just nuke a city and it's over, it will be foreign troops with no excuses.

Americans right now are trained to be slaves. Germans in Nazi Germany didn't need to be trained, they were already trained when Hitler took over. It was german tradition to obey orders.

Yeah the earth is flat.

Open fighting by 2012. Sorry.

The fact is that the things we will experience in the next 10-20 years were never experienced in history before. You'll see you'll be impressed.

It will end up like this: a world fascist government or a free world for a couple of hundred years until the next bunch of scumbags start their crap again.

If there's an economic depression, and it's more likely than you think, especially with Greenspan saying to countries to dump the dollar, the situation will turn ugly in a matter of weeks. Very ugly. It could happen this year, it could be so bad Bush could declare martial law for good reasons.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Read Alas, Babylon.

It's amazing, really is.

-Randy Bragg (main character) lives in a rural area in FL next to an army base. Sound familiar? He was living there when Russia attacks the U.S. with nukes.

-The new capitol of the U.S. is Omaha, Nebraska. Sound familiar again?

-In the book, the reasons for the nukes is western instability.

-Randy Bragg's main focus is his family and protecting them. Wasn't that Titor's main focus?

So... John Titor's a plagarist also?

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join