It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend

This stuff is amazing though, but coincidences do not count as hard evidence.
Just to name a few, with a quick search.... and you have:

From the Earth to the Moon written in (1865) by Jules Verne
Morgan Robertson wrote the story of the Titan in (1898), fourteen years before the Titanic sank.
H.G. Wells The First Men on the Moon(1901),... The War In the Air(1908) and books on everything from tanks, to nuclear war, to industrial robots.

The Urantia Book
(1949) George Orwell 1984
Stephen King (who foretold of the reality TV craze in his books The Long Walk and The Running Man) including 9/11
Transformers comic book published on (Sep. 14, 1991) Predicted 9/11
Or the scripts written for X-Files and Simpsons predicting 9/11
www.youtube.com...

"The function of science fiction is not always to predict the future but sometimes to prevent it." - sci-fi author Frank Herbert

[edit on 28-2-2008 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
double post please delete

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
www.aclu.org...

U.S. Terror List Now Exceeds 900,000 Names (2/27/2008)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WASHINGTON – With the size of U.S. terrorist watch lists growing to absurd proportions – now in excess of 900,000 names – the American Civil Liberties Union today unveiled a new “ACLU Watch List Counter” intended to make vivid just how bloated and dysfunctional those lists have become.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Bush urges wiretap immunity law 2/28/2008

President George W Bush has urged the "urgent" passing of a bill that would retroactively shield telecoms firms which helped the government eavesdrop [] phone calls and e-mails of suspected terrorists.

order and rights, legal and proper...

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well you're sure optimistic. Who do you think will do that? Obama? Sure. Just look at his advisors, as hardcore and scum as the Bush's advisors.

Who are his advisers?
And it doesn't matter who's president. The vast majority of the stuff Bush passed is not permanent. He's getting mad now because they're not renewing his stuff. Over the next few years, even without the next president immediately getting rid of Bush's stuff, it'll expire anyway - especially now with Dems in control of congress (which will last probably another election cycle or two)

What's going wrong more now than ever before:
Economy... more like the difference between the comfort of today and the misery of tomorrow. Just look at the price of wheat which increased 500% since June. Now there's going to be a war of ressources like never before.

Please

You have no idea what you're talking about.
The economy has been MUCH worse even in your life time (assuming you're young - since you obviously don't know much about history).
SEVERAL times in fact. Get real man...

Election fraud like never before.

This is a joke right?
What do you think was happening before we had election monitors and the like and even more people blinding trusting the government and there was less technology to notice fraud or report fraud?
Wow. If you truly believe that then you really are living in some dream world.

Executive power more now than ever before, maybe except during the civil war.
Government torture of people.
Foreign Polices aka nazis in high-tech repression system.
The end of america as a country: north american union.
Land grabing by the government against the people.

Wow man.
Can you even remotely prove any of this?
Have you been living in a cave the past 100+ years?

Open fighting by 2012. Sorry.

lol
According to Vit and Vit alone. Unfortunately for vit, this is a Titor thread.

The fact is that the things we will experience in the next 10-20 years were never experienced in history before. You'll see you'll be impressed.

Name one period of the history of mankind where you couldn't say that?

It will end up like this: a world fascist government or a free world for a couple of hundred years until the next bunch of scumbags start their crap again.

Greenspan is no longer important btw

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyph_D

I call you out

list 50 waco-like events beginning in 2004 that progressively get worse that were covered by the mainstream media like elian gonzalez or leave this thread forever

no more fussypooting around, put up or shut up

[edit on 29-2-2008 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
WOW! syrinx high priest that is rather blunt, are you picking on Glyph_D

These paramilitary-style raids average about 40,000 per year, that is about 160000 raids in 4 years and about 3000 raids a month. Plenty of raids to choose from really, the tv media ones usually ends up on youtube. There is such an excessive amount of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez type raids that we'll never hear all of them.

Plenty to read about.. quick search..

Latinos Challenge Constitutionality of ICE Home Raids
www.prldef.org... ICE.pdf
The complaint describes armed ICE agents breaking down doors or forcing their way into Latino households in the pre-dawn hours and awakening and terrifying children and adults alike, often looking for individuals who do not even reside in the home.

Police raids violate rights
www.modbee.com...
They are telling us that if we do business with a certain "gang," they will come in and try to shut us down. Watch out Elks, Clampers, Moose and Hog members: You could be next. Quit being afraid to speak out; demand that someone be accountable.

Chicago police raid home, arrest man for 12 unregistered guns
www.wqad.com...
Associated Press - February 18, 2008 10:34 AM ET
CHICAGO (AP) - Police have arrested a 59-year-old Chicago man after a raid on his home turned up a dozen guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition.

John Titor, I don’t remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.

John Titor, Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

Don't believe everything you hear in the media, I'm sure they had the right house..

[edit on 1-3-2008 by imitator]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

HAHAHAhahaha

i got a better suggestion. since titor claims there will be little to no coverage(and im supporting that claim), you obtain a written affidavit from our governments admitting they are not raiding, nor violating citizens rights.

HAHAHAhaha

calling me out

ADDITION: you have heard of operation FALCON right. im not sayng thats the culprit, but im just pointing out the similarities .

[edit on 1/3/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Check this latest update about CERN. Seems to me that John Titor new something after all about this company:
www.dailycomet.com...
Also, didn't John mention about bikes and bringing an extra gas can around in 2008? The driving season hasn't hit us yet and gas prices are already set to accelerate past $4.00 a gallon shortly. I even remember reading about possible gas shortages across the country by the end of the summer. 2008 was also the year that life in the west as we know it no longer exists. Well look at this nice peace of article about that scary notion:
www.ajc.com...
They talk about a possible depression there. And check out this one article saying that we could see the end of the lifestyle here in america as early as the summer of 2008:
www.europe2020.org...
I could see why they would want to cancel any summer olypics due to all these factors by summer that take place. We have skyrocketing fuel prices and shortages, and the economic meltdown that could factor in why the olympics will be canceled.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I understand that many of you keep playing the same 'waco event's steadily getting worse every month' card. It is the only thing you feel to use against this and you need to look past that and see to as what is going on with the economy and the direction oil is headed. This was the golden egg Titor told us about to look for. We are in 2008 now and oil has surpassed $103 per barrel for the first time and exceeds the inflation adjusted pricing of 1980 even. Also take note that he said to remember to always have an extra can of gasoline with you. Well that makes perfect sense if there are shortages. Also the western lifestyle is changing and will take a drastic turn by the end of summer. Well Titor did tell us life will drastically change. He saw these things take place even before the 9/11 came to us. He even new CERN and their discovery which I posted earlier even before the project was laid out. One has to be naive to not see the events unfold under our eyes.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
I understand that many of you keep playing the same 'waco event's steadily getting worse every month' card. It is the only thing you feel to use against this and you need to look past that and see to as what is going on with the economy and the direction oil is headed. This was the golden egg Titor told us about to look for. We are in 2008 now and oil has surpassed $103 per barrel for the first time and exceeds the inflation adjusted pricing of 1980 even. Also take note that he said to remember to always have an extra can of gasoline with you. Well that makes perfect sense if there are shortages. Also the western lifestyle is changing and will take a drastic turn by the end of summer. Well Titor did tell us life will drastically change. He saw these things take place even before the 9/11 came to us. He even new CERN and their discovery which I posted earlier even before the project was laid out. One has to be naive to not see the events unfold under our eyes.

How about the civil war that's never happened card? Vague little snippets shouldn't be considered major predictions because that's just not how he let the information out. He bluntly said that a few billion people will die, there will be a civil war, and things would suck.

So why would you take, "Bring an extra tank of gas with you" to be some major prediction about how the gas prices are going to skyrocket and the economy collapsing. He never let out vague little predictions like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
How about the civil war that's never happened card?... He bluntly said that a few billion people will die, there will be a civil war, and things would suck.

not to mess up the issue but many times titor called the "civil war" a civil conflict. so perhaps, just maybe we are now in a civil conflict that will escalate into a war.

as for the death toll, arent those things tallied up after an/the event? the sh*t has yet to hit the fan.

Vague little snippets shouldn't be considered major predictions because that's just not how he let the information out....He never let out vague little predictions like that.

are you kidding me??? every thing titor said was vague. he himself refused to give details, meaning the information he gave was indirect or absent altogether.

im confused right now tho. you say titor is a fraud yet you speak of him in your last post as if he had integrity or legitimacy(albeit in a negative sense).
altho i just woke up so maybe im misreading you there
and you even go as far as to suggest that you know what/how he thinks and the conduct their in.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You really need to actually read Titor's posts chrhenn...

Originally posted by chrhenn32
I understand that many of you keep playing the same 'waco event's steadily getting worse every month' card. It is the only thing you feel to use against this and you need to look past that and see to as what is going on with the economy and the direction oil is headed.

1. Titor stated that's how the war would begin. Those events would trump anything else.

2. The economy and price of oil would be completely irrelevant right now if Titor was right as we would be in the midst of a Civil War right now.

This was the golden egg Titor told us about to look for.

Umm....no
LOL

We are in 2008 now and oil has surpassed $103 per barrel for the first time and exceeds the inflation adjusted pricing of 1980 even.

Well, seeing as the price of oil has been on a steady increase since it's discovery, why is this a surprise? You thought it would never reach this point??

Also take note that he said to remember to always have an extra can of gasoline with you. Well that makes perfect sense if there are shortages. Also the western lifestyle is changing and will take a drastic turn by the end of summer.

There are a TON of other factors that play into the price of oil. Not just supply. The supply is fine right now.

He even new CERN and their discovery which I posted earlier even before the project was laid out. One has to be naive to not see the events unfold under our eyes.

Have you actually read what Titor wrote about CERN. Now with that he did give specific dates and he was 100% wrong (yet again).
Also, CERN is not new, everyone who knows about CERN knows what they do there.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"4 billion people will be lost around 2011."

wow...4 billion people?! I don't think a terrorist attack or even war could kill 4 billion people...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.dailycomet.com...

"When I first started posting online a few months ago, I said that major breakthroughs in particle physics were around your corner. Soon, CERN will bring their big machine on line and they will be smashing very fast and high-energy particles together. One of the more odd and potentially dangerous items produced from this increase in energy will be microsingularities a fraction of the size of an electron."

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
are you kidding me??? every thing titor said was vague. he himself refused to give details, meaning the information he gave was indirect or absent altogether.

im confused right now tho. you say titor is a fraud yet you speak of him in your last post as if he had integrity or legitimacy(albeit in a negative sense).
altho i just woke up so maybe im misreading you there
and you even go as far as to suggest that you know what/how he thinks and the conduct their in.

I think you need to go back and read his posts. Every time you post, it becomes clearer and clearer to me that you just haven't taken the time to read his posts. He has a book published that you can buy on Amazon for less than 10 dollars - buy it, every single post is in there.

Everything he said was blunt. Civil war in 2004, CERN predictions, 2036 information, nukes in '15. Everything he said was blunt.

Just READ his posts. Please.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I dont know, I was reading some news etc and felt the need to go to his website. Damn good for a fake time travelor.

"""Does the continuing conflict between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the upcoming war?""""
Yes.

Isreal, us protecting them?

"""""""""""The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack"""""""

""""""""""the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.""""""""""""

We just read about this here on ATS! This is suposedly why Russia attacks. Im still flabbergasted.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Now with that he did give specific dates and he was 100% wrong (yet again).

Titor gave specific dates in a historical perspective from his worldline, he's not wrong speaking in this manner, especially when he doesn't know our future. For example, Titor said, the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE.. Titor is simply minimizing his explanation of events belonging to his past, thereupon linking it to our worldline.

It's just a simple reference if you know this to be Titor's point of view. It can readily be seen, he is very explicit about not knowing our future, and very explicit of what may happen to us. One would think this would be easily understood from reading his other posts, but I'm starting to think this is some kind of diachronic linguistics issue (in worldlines) for those who think Titor gave us specific dates and events.

John Titor..
I have no idea what happens to you in your future.
If I go forward to “your” 2036 now, it would probably look nothing like mine
the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.
I don't know any other way to tell you that I am unaware of what happens in the next week.

Hope I don't come off as ranting.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by imitator]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
JT

CERN will discover some very odd things as a result of
their high energy experiments. In about a year. From your point of view.

Thanks for pointing out his inconsistency and contradictions.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm afraid i'm going to have to ressurect this again, I just got some lighting .Maybe in his timeline he doesn't have a leap year, leap year could be 4 years right? So if obama got into office, that could be because on our timeline we have to skip 4 years. So maybe the 2008 elections are the start of the riots and 2012 could be in 2016.

PS: I'm not really a titor believer, i'm just throwing that out there for everyone.

Edit: Making my post more streamlined

Edit: date

[edit on 4-3-2008 by malakiem]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by malakiem]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

I guess semantics could come into play, but I dont see any contradictions. "From your point of view." Titor was probably reading news about CERN from our point of view. Titor would sometimes talk about or link news articles, then add his worldline perspective to ours.

I think it was back in Sept. or Oct. 2000 that the Large Electron-Positron Collider (LEP) may have sighted a particle thought to be the source of mass itself. Those news articles would of been about the right time frame for his irc chat. If he was reading our news at the time, it would be from our point of view.

Anyway we'll supposably know (about the particle) whether this is true or not, however the sun could fart and probably set off the detectors at LHC.. They'll probably have to upgrade LHC too Super LHC, which is proposed for 2015... but WWIII is in..... or in Titor's 2015.. I guess it depends on how the divergence plays out or how you see it.

Titor, very likely would say to us.. I feel it is pointless to argue about what they may be doing in the future or what "breakthroughs" they will or might have. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future.

But of coarse he's talking in a historical perspective from his worldline to ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join