It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

This is a Titor thread. Titor never once mentioned anything you stated in your post.
Your quotes of Titor are taken out of context.

(How could WW3 be about overpopulation anyway? WW3 was started when Russia nuked the U.S. The U.S.'s population was already dwindling extremely rapidly due to 11 years of a civil war. With the U.S. -the largest world consumer- eliminating itself that would have meant much more worldwide resources.)

I will comment on this though

this is not the 80's.. prices are not going to fall back to anything like their old levels. I would bet oil will rise to absurd levels before leveling out (ratio of rats to space) at higher prices

What you just described is exactly what happened in the '70s.
Did the world completely fall apart then?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
BBC headlines on the US Economy, Mar 17, 2008

THE US ECONOMY

*Will the Republicans be blamed for the US economic slowdown?

LATEST ECONOMIC NEWS
*US economy cooling says Fed
*US service industry shrinks again
*Manufacturing activity shrinks
*GDP data confirms weak growth
*Surge in producer prices

FED RATE DECISIONS
*Fed slashes growth forecasts
*Fed cuts interest rates to 3%
*Fed slashes rates in shock move

BACKGROUND AND ANALYSIS
*Economy graph US slowdown
*The end of the American dream?
*The decline of the auto industry
*The future of the US dollar

TOP BUSINESS STORIES
*Markets slump on banking worries
*Dollar slides to fresh euro low
*Oil and gold jump to new records
*Deleveraging drive as banks chase debts

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
N/M

[edit on 17-3-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

In summary of our energy dependence, it allows other countries to hold influence on our diplomacy, that was the case in the 70's as is today. However it's more than faulty politics this time around, inconsistency in energy cannot be met. Exponential growth will always outrun linear growth if unchecked over a period of time (ratio of rats to space).. I'm sure the Elite will try to keep it in check.

Overpopulation is only part of WW3..
Civil War in the states would require more resources..

The world did not completely fall apart in the 70's. But.. Titor said, these things were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago.

The world is slowly falling apart, it will eventually fall apart completely..

John Titor, The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense.

Israel to hold largest-ever emergency drill

www.jpost.com...
Israel to hold largest-ever emergency drill

In the face of a possible escalation with Syria and Iran's [alleged] efforts to obtain a nuclear weapon, parts of the country will shut down next month in what security officials say will be the largest emergency exercise in Israel's history. The drill, which is being organized by the newly-established National Emergency Authority, will take place over five days starting on Sunday, April 6.

This is the biggest exercise in Israel's history..

[edit on 18-3-2008 by imitator]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

(How could WW3 be about overpopulation anyway? WW3 was started when Russia nuked the U.S.

im not an expert in war but arnt some(if not all) wars over resources. titor states that the major taker of life to the human population is starvation. any country not ready to fight in order to feed their fellow country men, isnt much of a country IMO.

my guess will go as followed> the US will attempt an unfair resource grab and infuriate russia(and old time rival, only allies due to an agreement of fairness and cooperation).

as for the oil not being the cause/reinforcement of the civil war. titor never stated WHAT started the civil war in his time. however he did mention bicycles and storage of gasoline. the two haveing nearly everything to do with oil(due to our dependency of it).

those that cant afford it will have to ride bikes, those that can afford it will start to store it. unfortunately this is becoming a likely scenario, soon myself will have to begin restricting transportation due to prices(as will most of us).

Greg Palast's Armed Madhouse would help to anger some people if they should read it((oil related by the way)i know this publication has been out a while, i was unaware of its presence till recently from this site).

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
im not an expert in war but arnt some(if not all) wars over resources.

In our world yes.

titor states that the major taker of life to the human population is starvation.

After the wars.

my guess will go as followed> the US will attempt an unfair resource grab and infuriate russia(and old time rival, only allies due to an agreement of fairness and cooperation).

Nonsense. Titor would have mentioned that if that was the case. Russia also nuked Europe and China. Plus the US was in a 10 year civil war, they had other things to worry about.

Read what Titor actually stated again...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the war is ongoing...

there are just no bullets anymore.

THE REVOLUTION IN MILITARY AFFAIRS AND CONFLICTS SHORT OF WAR

Behavior modification is a key component of peace enforcement. The
primary objective of these operations is to prevent violence and facilitate
diplomatic resolution of a conflict. "Soft kill" systems can play a key
role.
[]
In the increasingly global economy, large numbers of Americans may find themselves in areas of instability and conflict. Voluntary and involuntary noncombatant evacuation operations will therefore be more frequent.
[]
And automation-assisted C3 systems will synchronize and control lethal, stand-off, precision-guided weapons systems in near-simultaneous attacks. Information technology could be used to both conceal the intent to strike and, later, provide evidence of a successful strike.
[]
Interdiction of narcotics at the source, currently a resource-intensive activity involving search and destroy operations or large scale spraying of ecologically damaging herbicides, might be done in the future by miniature, self-mobile, bio-mechanical "bugs" delivered by aerial
dispenser to seek out and kill or modify narcotic producing plants.

that was 1994... the fruit is now ripe.

google video: angels still don't play this harp... ffw to 45 min.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

titor states that the major taker of life to the human population is starvation.

After the wars.

im sorry but i dont remember titor stating this. i seem to only recall what he stated as the major causes of death were, i dont remember him saying this was after the war. tho he might have implied it.

what i did find was this(tho its from johntitor.comhacked up posts:/) the place where i usually look though text has shut down.

Q:How do most people die during the war?
A:In this order: Starvation - Disease - Bullet Wounds - Radiation.

if im wrong- my bad but, for the time being ill assume you are makeing your typical leaps of logic.

Nonsense. Titor would have mentioned that if that was the case.

titor would NOT have mentioned anything like this, becuase that would cuase a potential shift in globalpolitics(the world has access to his messages not just the US)

i was being general with my claim. suppose all three nations worked together to steal major resources and leaving russia with meager scraps. tho it may not have anything to do with resources at all.

EDIT: certainly if the US had help from china and europe they could tend to a civil war AND steal goodies from the world...go figure.

[edit on 21/3/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Paradigm check...

A car bomb has exploded outside a Guardia Civil barracks in the north of Spain after a warning call from Basque separatists, police say.

Last Updated: Friday, 21 March 2008, 21:44 GMT
Blast hits Spanish police station
news.bbc.co.uk...

You remember the "spanish" company cintra right?

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Just a quick look at the latest news....

www.foxnews.com...
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A Charlotte teenager has died after being shocked with a Taser during a confrontation with police at the grocery store where he worked.

Terrible, he was 17 years old! There is no doubt, Taser's are lethal and should be treated like lethal weapons.

John Titor, there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

www.newsday.com...
Naked Man Dies After Taser Jolt in Fla.
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. - Authorities in South Florida say a man who was found naked on the street and violently resisted arrest died after officers stunned him with a Taser.

www.independent.co.uk...
Water will be source of war unless world acts now, warns minister
two-thirds of the world's population will live in water-stressed countries

John Titor, there was a certain ratio of rats to space that once overtaken by population would always lead to aggressive and destructive behavior ...

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2008/03/21/wiran121.xml
Dick Cheney tour sparks Iran war rumour
Dick Cheney, the US vice-president, has triggered speculation that he has been using a tour of the Middle East to prepare Iran's neighbours for a possible war with Tehran.

John Titor, the war in the middle-east is a part of what’s to come, not the cause.

www.washingtonpost.com...
Iran a Nuclear Threat, Bush Insists
President Bush said Thursday that Iran has declared that it wants to be a nuclear power with a weapon to "destroy people," including others in the Middle East, contradicting the judgments of a recent U.S. intelligence estimate.

Does the events happening in the Middle east concerning the Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?
John Titor, Yes.

www.delrionewsherald.com...
Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team in the raid shook neighbors from their sleep.

One neighbor, who said she was startled awake by “loud bangs, like explosions or gunshots

The neighbor who called the News-Herald about the raid said the officers raiding the house were supported by a helicopter that circled repeatedly over the neighborhood as well as by an armored vehicle with what appeared to be a battering ram affixed to the front of it.

John Titor, The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

im sorry but i dont remember titor stating this. i seem to only recall what he stated as the major causes of death were, i dont remember him saying this was after the war. tho he might have implied it.

what i did find was this(tho its from johntitor.comhacked up posts:/) the place where i usually look though text has shut down.

Q:How do most people die during the war?
A:In this order: Starvation - Disease - Bullet Wounds - Radiation.

if im wrong- my bad but, for the time being ill assume you are makeing your typical leaps of logic.

1. You're right he did state that, but I think I remember him mentioning something else later. Maybe he didn't, but...
2. Leaps of logic?? Seeing as it's 2008 now and there is not the levels of starvation as Titor there suggests and seeing as after the nuclear war he states that clean water is hard to find and the environment is still not clean, how is it a leap of logic that people would starve in those conditions??
Get real man...

titor would NOT have mentioned anything like this, becuase that would cuase a potential shift in globalpolitics(the world has access to his messages not just the US)

What?
He mentions everything else (how and why the west collapses, how and why the civil war starts, etc.), this would be NO different at all.

i was being general with my claim. suppose all three nations worked together to steal major resources and leaving russia with meager scraps. tho it may not have anything to do with resources at all.

EDIT: certainly if the US had help from china and europe they could tend to a civil war AND steal goodies from the world...go figure.

So in an attempt to gain resources, Russia nukes the world depleting the world of resources.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Titor never even hints at the U.S. or any other country attempting any unfair resource grab.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have seen that...

I've uploaded it to rapidshare... Interview with the webmaster of John Titor.com on Coast To Coast AM there's a lot of new developments...Very interesting!

Here

When you're there, you click on FREE, then wait for the time, enter the code and click on download.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I never beleived in John Titor, but after hearing that last show on C2C, i am convinced he was either a time traveler, or a true psychic.

That show was amazing!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
2. Leaps of logic?? Seeing as it's 2008 now and there is not the levels of starvation as Titor there suggests and seeing as after the nuclear war he states that clean water is hard to find and the environment is still not clean, how is it a leap of logic that people would starve in those conditions??
Get real man...

yeah this is what i meant. you went ahead and made your own predictions(tho they may be sound, you are still assuming). the problem is not that you make YOUR claims, its that you favor your claims over titors.

What?
He mentions everything else (how and why the west collapses, how and why the civil war starts, etc.), this would be NO different at all.

really?? how/why does the civil war start? how/why does the west collapse?

titor never states how/why, he simple states DOES.

Titor never even hints at the U.S. or any other country attempting any unfair resource grab.

titor did very little hinting at all, when it came to details of an unfolding future. HOWEVER ask Legend- he seems to believe titor was a straight shooter and as blunt as can be.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Hundreds of police are set to be deployed on the streets of Paris to protect the Olympic torch relay from opponents of China's actions in Tibet.

The 80 runners will be guarded on the 28km (18 mile) route by a cordon of 65 motorcycles, 200 police on rollerblades or running nearby, and 200 riot police.
[]
Thirty-seven arrests were made in London on Sunday as protesters tried to seize the torch and disrupt the relay.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Correct me if I am wrong, but Titor predicted an American Civil War?..

What has Paris and London got to do with it

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Correct me if I am wrong, but Titor predicted an American Civil War?..

What has Paris and London got to do with it

It seems to me around 1871, London was inserted somewhere between The United States of America and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wayne Madison Report has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order.
[]
the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008;
the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009;
the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse;

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I believe it is still the old country that rules, but uses the U.S. as a platform between nations. The Old Statue of Liberty play worked well within our society.

Usually it is the older civilisations that hold the most power or secrets of ancient knowledge.

But the good thing about the U.S. is we have assets from every country pretty much living here so that makes a commodity to most, who wants to see their family hurt here when their native land is elsewhere.

I think The Statue of Liberty is to mark their territory.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

errr...yeah

Titor made no prediction on the capitals of Britan and France being involved being involved in an American civil war (unless you are attempting to rewrite his theories)

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join