It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The US civil war escalated into a brief World War in 2015 when the 3 billion, you speak of, were lost.

We are reading the same titor right?

perhaps some more reading for you...

google: starvation war tactic

Its a slow, but methodical process.

enjoy the 99c wonder bread,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The US civil war escalated into a brief World War in 2015 when the 3 billion, you speak of, were lost.

Does Titor say that??
Titor says the number one cause of death is starvation....

We are reading the same titor right?

I'm the one who's reading Titor, you're reading your own book...

Its a slow, but methodical process.

Who cares?
3 billion lost in 7 years is NOT a methodical process.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Does Titor say that??

t]he conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.
[]
War will slowly escalate over the coming years, culminating in World War III in 2015
[]
There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.
[]
In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States
[]
Nearly 3 billion people will die, and the entire world will be gravely damaged.
[]
[the greatest losses will be from] starvation [and then] - disease - bullet wounds - radiation
[]
One of the biggest reasons why food production is localized is because the environment is so screwed up with disease and radiation.

3 billion lost in 7 years is NOT a methodical process.

3 billion starved in 7 years is a methodical process.

The way I read titor, destruction of cities in 2015 by Russia is a rapid catastrophic process that quickly converts the weak; infrastructure dependant, into starvation and disease related deaths.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

3 billion starved in 7 years is a methodical process.

No it is not.
That is the population of North America being wiped out every year. That is extremely chaotic and something the world has never seen before. That is the equivilant of the Black Plague happening every year. There was absolutely nothing methodical about it then and certainly wouldn't be now.

The way I read titor, destruction of cities in 2015 by Russia is a rapid catastrophic process that quickly converts the weak; infrastructure dependant, into starvation and disease related deaths.

So WHY IN THE WORLD are you posting all this stuff!?!?! That was simply the point I was making!!!!!!! What Titor was talking about is MUCH more likely AFTER or during the war. Right now, it's not even close.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is a war in progress.

There is a rising populace in the US, that consider the acts of our current administration treasonous.

The dollar is tanking,
it fell to the BPS, CAN$, and now the AUS$.

"anti-government" protesters, conspiracy theorists, and cult leaders beware; and stay in box or find yourself in a newly erected chain link cage.

google: chain link protest

Iran proposes missile shield to defend the world against the nuclear threat posed by US and Israel.

Russia agrees.

1 in 4 Americans, Nutritionally Starved; Obese

1,000,000 Iraqis dead.
100,000 Iraqis armed and dangerous.
150,000 US soldiers engaged but sending money to Ron Paul.

3 people dead from cancer in my circle within the past 6 months.

Its on your doorstep. Do you see it?

Has the world as you knew it changed?

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
8 April 2008
Hungry mob attacks Haiti palace

news.bbc.co.uk...

Crowds of demonstrators in Haiti have tried to storm the presidential palace in the capital Port-au-Prince as protests continue over food prices.

Witnesses say the protesters used metal bins to try to smash down the palace gates before UN troops fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse them.

Several people are reported to have been injured in the clashes.

At least five people have been killed in Haiti since the unrest began last week in the southern city of Les Cayes.

The demonstrators outside the presidential palace said the rising cost of living in Haiti meant they were struggling to feed themselves.

Thats whats going on today, here in reality, 680 miles off the coast of Miami, in the Americas.

also,

5 April 2008
Food riots turn deadly in Haiti

news.bbc.co.uk...

The UN said its personnel had opened fire at some of the armed protesters.

and

4 April 2008

Food Riots Occur in Seven Countries

www.drudge.com...

Sharply rising prices have triggered food riots in recent weeks in Mexico, Morocco, Senegal, Uzbekistan, Guinea, Mauritania and Yemen, and aid agencies around the world worry they may be unable to feed the poorest of the poor. In the Philippines, officials are raiding warehouses in Manila looking for unscrupulous traders hoarding rice, while in South Korea, panicked housewives recently stripped grocery-store shelves of food when the cost of ramen, an instant noodle made from wheat, suddenly rose. The shadow of "a new hunger" that has made food too expensive for millions is the result of a sudden and dramatic surge in food prices around the world.

24 March 2008
The Associated Press: Food Prices Soaring Worldwide

ap.google.com...

Clashes over bread in Egypt killed at least two people last week, and similar food riots broke out in Burkina Faso and Cameroon this month.

The World's Growing Food-Price Crisis
Feb. 27, 2008 By VIVIENNE WALT
www.time.com...

Food Price Hikes Roil Pakistan
Feb. 27, 2008 By SIMON ROBINSON/ISLAMABAD
www.time.com...

Food crisis: India teeters on brink
April 1, 2008 Thaindian News
countervalue.com...

Venezuela Imports 74,000 Tons Of Food To Avert Crisis
January 22, 2008 Vittorio Hernandez
www.allheadlinenews.com...

Seeding the food crisis
April 1, 2008 By Linda Chavez
washingtontimes.com

Global Food Crisis Expected to Produce Social Unrest
April 03, 2008 Susan Jones
cnsnew.com

Food Crisis
Mar 14, 2008 Washington Post
washingtonpost.com

The trick is to not turn off your fear when you'll need it the most,

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You all argue Titor like he's right. Like what he said is absolute now all that has to be done is accurately recount what he said. He's a fraud who cares? He's a dirty troll that needs to be ignored. His predictions were wrong and he's a liar.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Zealott]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
You all argue Titor like he's right. Like what he said is absolute now all that has to be done is accurately recount what he said. He's a fraud who cares? He's a dirty troll that needs to be ignored. His predictions were wrong and he's a liar.

Logic doesn't work on these people. They're stuck in their dream worlds.

They obviously for whatever reason want to see millions or billions die. That's the only logical explanation I can think of as to why they want so bad for Titor to be right.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 4325 replies, and subject to more strict moderation. Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts and T&C violations are subject deletion and/or a warning.

Originally posted by Zealott
He's a fraud who cares? He's a dirty troll that needs to be ignored. His predictions were wrong and he's a liar.

That's unsubstantiated without reference or link. Opinion; name calling, defamation, vilification, slander, libel.

Logic doesn't work on these people. They're stuck in their dream worlds. They obviously for whatever reason want to see millions or billions die. That's the only logical explanation I can think of as to why they want so bad for Titor to be right.

personal attack... bad manners

Post a link, quote something, make a reference, draw a conclusion.

Or get off the thread. Some of us hold this thread to scholarly esteem.

We are discussing the correlations between the real world and Titor's timeline.

Nobody wants to see billions of people die; it just is what it is.

Ever desireless, one can see the mystery.
Ever desiring one can only see the manifestation.

YOU, apparently, WANT to see titor proved wrong.
In your DESIRE, all you see are the manifestations.

I am going to continue posting links to manifestations in this world that relate to Titor's timeline;

Perhaps illuminating a mystery that links our world to his.

California: Police Raid Car Enthusiast Gathering
www.thenewspaper.com...

At around 11pm police surprised participants by blocking all exits with fifty police cruisers. Officers then began a warrantless search and interrogation operation of the 150 vehicles that were present.
[]
Riverside Police offered no evidence that any street racing actually took place.

401 children from FLDS compound now in protective custody
04/07/2008 - By Brooke Adams - The Salt Lake Tribune
www.sltrib.com...

The Texas Child Protective Service now has taken temporary legal custody of 401 children from an FLDS compound near Eldorado, a spokeswoman said today.

New Documents Detail FBI Eavesdropping On Americans' Emails, IMs and Phone Calls
April 8, 2008 Steve Watson
infowars.net...

Fresh documents reveal that the FBI is actively engaged in the monitoring of electronic communications and cell phone calls of American citizens without the prior approval of a court.

and remember this?

Canadian Police Caught Attempting To Stage Riots
Authorities admit rock-wielding "black bloc anarchists" were really police infiltrators

Paul Joseph Watson
Friday, August 24, 2007
www.prisonplanet.com...

Quebec provincial authorities have admitted that three rock-wielding mask-wearing "anarchists" were in fact police infiltrators used to gather information on protesters at this week's SPP summit, but authorities are still ludicrously denying the fact that the provocateurs were intent on causing a riot in order to justify a heavy-handed response.
[]
Those same trolls and apologists for the authorities have egg on their face today after the police were forced to admit their role in using disguised cops to infiltrate the protesters before staging their arrests when they were exposed as agent provocateurs.

order and rights, waco type events,

Sri

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That's unsubstantiated without reference or link. Opinion; name calling, defamation, vilification, slander, libel.

No it's common sense. Links and references are throughout this thread and others.
And who cares about the other stuff, Titor is not a member.

personal attack... bad manners

Post a link, quote something, make a reference, draw a conclusion.

My link/references is this thread....

Or get off the thread. Some of us hold this thread to scholarly esteem.

Please, you are new to this thread. I have been here since before you were even a member to this site. You have done nothing except try to derail this thread with YOUR own predictions. You have tied NOTHING to Titor so far.
The rest of your post is a perfect example of this....

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

My link/references is this thread....

Page 138 ThatsJustWeird:

You got a link or source for this buddy? Again, why should I believe anything you write if you're just talking and not backing up your statements??

but very well... lets link/reference the thread....

ThatsJustWeird great words from the Titor 2005 Thread:

72: you're not as educated as others based on your spelling and grammer.
72: unfortunately you're going to have to wallow in your ignorance
89: I'm asking simple questions that children should be able to answer. Yet the answers are so hard to come by from you all.
103: I honestly pity you if you do. Maybe you're too young to understand
109: it's YOU who has no clue as to what he's talking about! lol You're just mumbling nonsense now.
112: YOU obviously have no clue
112: Come on now, what are you stupid? [] I honestly pity anyone gullible enough to believe such nonsense
118: I absolutely can not wait until you grow up. You'll be in for a shock, but you'll understand things better. Right now you're clueless....
118: you're going to be a sad sad person when you grow up.
121: you seriously have no clue as to how things work do you?
138 I should have know what level of education and gullibility I would encounter in a thread like this.
138: You're completely clueless [] you're clearly clueless
153: Man, you all are completely clueless
153: The rest of your post is a bunch of mumbling nonsense. It hurts everytime I read it. Fortunately, I've delt with kids like you before
171: ...or are you too delusional to see this?
171: You truely have problems

and my all time favorite:

171: These pathetic attempts at personal attacks will get you no where buddy.

You're stupid.
You're clueless, gullible.
Grow up, you have problems.
You're too young to understand.
You're just not educated.

quoting you... I'm off topic; ad hominem TROLL

Stooping to your level and whispering your own words into your ear...

I pity you,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

i apologize but NONE of your sample quotes detail how/why the civil war started nor the collapse.

he states they DO, and some parallel events that were taking place.

my point im getting at is what EVENT started it?? was it a martyrdom or other??
i dont know and titor never specified.

So......where did you get that this will have something to do with resource grabbing? You haven't explained that. Or is this YOU putting YOUR own claims in, as you just accused me of doing....

my own claims of course thats why i said this>>

my guess will go as followed>

read my friend it does help.

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
i apologize but NONE of your sample quotes detail how/why the civil war started nor the collapse.

he states they DO, and some parallel events that were taking place.

my point im getting at is what EVENT started it?? was it a martyrdom or other??
i dont know and titor never specified.

?
Who said it would be one event? No war just started on just one event. The world Titor described, there's no way just one event led to everything collapsing. He was very clear though that it was a systematic encroaching and taking away of our rights which lead to a deeper and deeper rift between the cities (which apparently are controlled by the government) and the country. The eventS (plural) which really set it off were supposed to be the monthly Waco type events which grew worse and worse over time.
As far as the rest of the world, people always focus on the problems the U.S. has or have issues on how we deal with stuff, but they fail to realize how much of a stablizing force the U.S. is around the world despite all of that. With the U.S. gone from the world scene, countries that are normally in check won't be any more, the dozens of countries that depend on us for aide and food will descend into chaos, Europe is not close to being able to replace the amount of money we spend and trade with China so they'll have some serious issues, etc.
You're right though, those are just SAMPLE quotes. Again, I suggest you read what he wrote for yourself.

my own claims of course thats why i said this>>

my guess will go as followed>

read my friend it does help.

Congrats on outing yourself as a HYPOCRITE.
You accuse me of "favoring" my claims over Titor's (no **** sherlock, why would I favor the claims of a hoax?) when the claim I made was based on logic and common sense based on what Titor wrote, all the while you yourself are favoring your own claims based on your own imagination and nothing Titor wrote.

Sri...
What does that have to do with anything we were just discussing? And why not post the whole conversations including who I was talking to, instead of posting irrelevant things out of context?

(Also, I've seen glimpses of it so I know you write like the rest of us! But...posting radom stuff, in I guess a singsong type of way, without really saying what in the world you're talking about is not really discussing the issues...it's just posting random stuff...

Edit:
Now I know everyone has their own style and I have no problems with that. Just wanting to know if you're really trying to discuss things or are you here just to post what you feel is relevant information?)

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

you are a headache;/ of course there are many events that lead up to a major event. i was referring to the "powderkeg" event tho. certainly the y2k bug was very influential in the creation of the civil war, but it hardly is the sole reason, which leads to the waco like events. but he never details any of those waco events.

as for hypocrites you sir are a large one.

i remember an arguement you had with Roth or Xphiles about the start of WW2. you refused to accept and would refuse any compromise to the idea that it started before the invasion of poland. which of course is total BS many events lead up to that event(which marked the point of no return for the world). the very point you are using against me to win this argument(i guess your playing a game???), is the very point they were trying to get you to accept.

i guess your the type of person who will only use logic if it suits YOUR agenda. which is very unfortunate because a real discussion could take place in this thread.

the powderkeg point of that time period was the invasion. according to titor a point of no return(powderkeg event) occurs in 2008.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

what happens?? surely there is something that happens in 2008 to warrant a statement such as this.(he doesnt tell us)

as far as me being a hypocrite, i dont see the connection. im not saying my views or guesses are what titor has stated nor do i try(greatly:/) to mislead the reader into believing my view is what he was trying to convey.

you however behave very different than myself in this regard.
ps. hows that working out for you?

EDIT:subversion

[edit on 10/4/08 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
i remember an arguement you had with Roth or Xphiles about the start of WW2. you refused to accept and would refuse any compromise to the idea that it started before the invasion of poland. which of course is total BS many events lead up to that event(which marked the point of no return for the world). the very point you are using against me to win this argument(i guess your playing a game???), is the very point they were trying to get you to accept.

You're kidding right? Unbelievable...
Go back and read that argument.

NOTHING has changed. I forgot I have to spell things out for you. No war started on just one event. Many events lead up to war. The WAR (as defined by Titor and the dictionary) itself however starts when either an invasion or in this case I guess the Waco events or whatever (that was supposed to happen in 2004)
The example I used many times is the current war in Iraq - it started on March 20, 2003. But the whole situation didn't just start then, there were MANY events which lead us to that point.

My quotes from previous times this has been discussed:

You know why people say that WW2 started in 1939? Because that's when war broke out. Sure there were plenty of things leading up to the war but the "war" as defined in the dictionary, started in 1939 with the invasion.
In Titor's post he states something to the effect of "...now can you see a war in your future?"
Meaning what? Meaning in 2000/2001 when he posted that there were supposed to be things then that would lead up to the begining of the "war" (as he defined it) in 2004.

Wars just don't start for nothing, there is always things that happen that lead up to the war.

You cant pin point the start of a war that I believe is what Roth Joint is trying to show you.

No, what's difficult to pinpoint is the begining of the build up to war. In every war there are tons pieces in play leading up to actual war. Who started moving which piece first is what brings questions, but no one disputes that actual start of war.

From you Glyph:

im willing to agree the ww2 started in 1939

I have stated nothing different here. At all.

what happens?? surely there is something that happens in 2008 to warrant a statement such as this.(he doesnt tell us)

By 2008, the war was supposed to have spread to everyone in the U.S. Titor states.

Currently it's at NO ONE'S doorstep. Period.

as far as me being a hypocrite, i dont see the connection. im not saying my views or guesses are what titor has stated nor do i try(greatly:/) to mislead the reader into believing my view is what he was trying to convey.

Stop the BS
You did EXACTLY what I did, except I used actual data (we know what happens to an area where nukes go off) and common sense. You just came out the blue with your **** then had the nerve to accuse me.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Currently it's at NO ONE'S doorstep. Period.

Every marijuana arrest.

My Doorstep

Every "don't tazer me man"

My Doorstep

Every aggressive/brutal paramilitary SWAT raid over non-violent drug crime.

My Doorstep

Every friend, neighbour, and acquaintance that spends almost everything they earn on taxes, mortgage, and insurance... which all funnels back to Rothschild, London

My Doorstep

The privately owned FED and IRS jacking our economy and raping our national wealth

My Doorstep

CIA drugs and the things done with CIA drug money

My Doorstep

The cost of rice doubling in 2 years. Unlabeled Genetically Modified Meat. Conagra/Monsanto/Dupont domination and tainting of the American food supply.

My Doorstep

Election Fraud; specifically related to the election of the potus 2004, the republican primary of 2008, electronic voting on proprietary machines

My Doorstep

The threat of warrentless wiretapping every time I pick up the phone.

My Doorstep

A plastic gyre 4x the size of texas in the pacific and a government that bows to the plastic industry

My Doorstep

100,000 armed and dangerous mehdi army pissed off at my nation; an untold number of rightfully pissed off Islamic Fundamentalists within US borders.

My Doorstep

SPP - NAU - Amero

My Doorstep

Don't drink the city water... Buy it by the plastic bottle.

Is this Mexico? or My Doorstep

oppressive building code; tearing down well built, and debt free, historic homes and replacing them with HUD apartments... just like Israel does to the Palestinians.

My Doorstep

modern cars legislated and designed specifically to be biodiesel incompatible

My Doorstep

FLIR watching me lay in bed with my wife.

My Doorstep

Canadians granted full rights to kill Americans during a "national emergency"

My Doorstep

vast reduction in small business in favor of nationally monopolized Walmart, Home Depot, McBoxStore, etc.

My Doorstep

950% increase in prison population since 1960; largely due to mandatory minimum sentences on non-violent crime

My Doorstep

10 gauss of electricity raining off of the high tension lines over my downtown home and absolutely nothing illegal about it.

MY F'n Doorstep

A government OF BY AND FOR the CORPORATION; that grants "privileges" to "citizens"

My Doorstep

ORDER AND RIGHTS,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This thread is about Titor Sri....

Titor clearly defined what he meant about a civil WAR so I await for you to show this 4 year war.
The Iraq war has been going on 5 years and everyone knows what that looks like. Surely a civil war would be easier to point out, especially 4 years in, and especially in a developed nation like the U.S.

I'll let you start with the 48 waco events which have gotten progressively worse. (Meaning, by now when these happen, hundreds of people would be getting killed or hurt.)
And since by this year every state would be affected, please list the states that are currently engulfed in this civil war. Which side is winning? According to Titor his side was (even before the nukes), so what's the count now? How many infantry divisions do the rebels have now?

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yesterday I've listened to an 3 hours interview with Michio Kaku, about his new book, but he was talking about a lot of Titor's stuff, the string theory, black holes, Maxwell equations and time travel. How the majority of scientists in the string theory domain believe in the multi-verse, and that going into another one throught black holes is possible, just that they don't know yet how to do it with technicals means.... which is why the basic for doing it will be at CERN.

Anyway, if you want, I could upload it...

The confidence of US consumers have dropped to a 26 years low... More news about war crimes being committed by Cheney, Bush, Rize, Powell... the ``sacred`` role of president of the US just took a large punch... The US government allowing thugs from China in the US to punch the little americans slaves. Continuing farking with Russia by pushing anti-missile bases, maybe an attack on Iran... China gave information to the UN against Iran, while Russia is still somewhat supporting Iran... a first sign of divide.

And of course, the economy that just BEGUN to unravel, we ain't see nothing yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'll let you start with the 48 waco events which have gotten progressively worse. (Meaning, by now when these happen, hundreds of people would be getting killed or hurt.)

You have assigned the meaning "hundreds of people would be getting killed"

WORSE...

...could simply mean waco type events which dig ever deeper to diminish civil liberties.

The war is about order and rights not territories and fatalities; the fatalities were predicted to come after the russian nukes; when food becomes tainted, people starved and disease ridden; radiation present.

Radley Balko before congress July 2, 2007:

Military-grade semi-automatic weapons, armored personnel vehicles, tanks, helicopters, airplanes, and all manner of other equipment designed for use on the battlefield is now being used on American streets, against American citizens
[]
Pay particular attention to the red markers on the map. Those are the approximately 40 cases where a MISTAKEN raid resulted in the DEATH of a COMPLETELY INNOCENT American citizen. The most recent example of course is the drug raid in Atlanta last fall that killed 92-year old Kathryn Johnston. Ms. Johnston mistook the raiding police officers for criminal intruders. When she met them with a gun, they opened fire and killed her. The police were acting on an uncorroborated tip from a convicted felon.
[]
800 times per week in this country, a SWAT team breaks open an American’s door, and invades his home. Few turn up any weapons at all, much less high-power weapons.
[]
[T]he bulk of the dramatic rise in paramilitary police operations is attributable to inappropriate use of SWAT teams for routine warrant service.
[]
It’s time we stopped the war talk, the military tactics, and the military gear. America’s domestic police departments should be populated by peace officers, not the troops of an occupying military force.

www.reason.com...

Number Of Law Enforcement Officers Killed In United States Soars During First Half Of 2007

July 18, 2007

The number of law enforcement officers killed in the United States soared by 44 percent during the first six months of 2007

www.secprodonline.com...

2007: A Deadly Year for U.S. Law Enforcement
By NLEOMF
Dec 28, 2007 - 12:36:42 PM

2007 is the deadliest year for American law enforcement since 1989
[]
“In 2007, our nation’s law enforcement officers were confronted with more brazen, heavily armed and cold-blooded criminals than they have faced in many years,”

noblenewsonline.com...

Reading Between the Lines of Police Casualty Stats
March 13, 2008

As of March 10, 2008, 31 officers have died, a 15 percent increase over 2007.

www.policemag.com...

*emphasis mine*

You can keep discussing TJW...

I'll keep

posting random stuff [and] what [I] feel is relevant information.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Again Sri, you don't seem to get this but this is a Titor thread.

Please read his comments and posts about the civil war. He clearly stated what he meant by WAR.

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join