It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Exactly, and I've seen some people stretch this story so far it's ridiculous. :shk:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird[
Sorry to bust your bubble X, but we're talking about Waco type events, not SWAT raids. SWAT raids have been happening since the '60s

Are you inside a bubble? The increase in paramilitary policing is right outside your door.

SWAT raids may have started in the late 60's, but only a hand full where executed back then, now it's up to 50,000 per year by estimate and climbing. I guess you didn't read Titor's words.....Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city. Less you forget type events, Waco was a raid as well.

ThatsJustWeird
And still no civil war! Imagine that....

The US is primed for civil war, plus the fact Titor didn't give us a date for when it starts in this world line.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this lately, the way I see it is that this thread could one day get so out of hand it will be responsible for the civil war that Titor wants to prevent!!

Talk about irony!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

The US is primed for civil war, plus the fact Titor didn't give us a date for when it starts in this world line.

And that is exactly why this "titor" is a genius.

Civil war doesn't happen in the allotted time? Simple, it's because we're in a different world line. Give me an effing break.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Eh, why is this thread still alive?

Didn't anyone read the title? "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor" Uh, what year are we? 2007 dammit. There is no civil war. IMO ATS should close this thread, why allow a hoax to continue?

Wow! This is truly interesting! According to Titor Russia will end the story of the American leading part new foreign policy.... and suddenly, when Russia is indeed to be confirmed the ressurected 'Bear' to bring Titor's world closer into our reality, suddenly, 4 members of this community, Wiz4769, Hope_for_reason, build319 and thehumbleone.. give their comments within 4 hours on this thread! Now isn't THAT amazing?

Don't worry thehumbledone.. this thread will not be closed, because Titor's "predictions" are to be taken very serious indeed!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Roth Joint don't get me wrong I love this thread I think it should just keep on going! But as far as Titor is concerned I don't buy it.
We are all capable of making predictions about the future of the world based on what’s going on right now. For example I predict that over the next couple of years the situation in the Middle East is going to get even worse. I also see the UK becoming more totalitarian and a general state of discontent will spread and grow across the globe.
This however does not make me a time traveller no matter how many times I say I am.
Titor was able to make these predictions based on current events at the time, which taken vaguely can be seen as coming true to those who want to believe.
Mix it all up with a great sci fi story and you get an internet ledged, so if for nothing else the man should be commended for his imagination but that’s about it.
Never take anything you read word for word it just causes problems.
All that aside I will eat all of my words if indeed Russia does nuke the world 2015!
Best Regards
Paul

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
Has anyone ever thought that Titor could have come here but he created diversion greater than he mentioned? First of all, we didn't have y2k; thats a pretty big diversion compared to what he had said of something like 2%.....right?

not to get on your bad side but do you read this thread? or even this page? ive(we've) stated this many times over. and fyi titor never stated how large of a divergence he created by his presence here in our timeline. the 2% claim was a projected "desirable" in order to reach home(similar) timeline.

EDIT:this comment about the 2% divergence in inaccurate....my apologizes.

Eh, why is this thread still alive?

Didn't anyone read the title? "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor" Uh, what year are we? 2007 dammit. There is no civil war. IMO ATS should close this thread, why allow a hoax to continue?

congratulations you are the 100th person to present this knowledge:/ however this thread is not just about "2005 civil war". the mods asked that we use one thread to deal with all things titor to prevent mass over load(spamming) threads.

Originally posted by Hope_for_reason
I've been thinking about this lately, the way I see it is that this thread could one day get so out of hand it will be responsible for the civil war that Titor wants to prevent!!

Talk about irony!

you know ive thought this myself, it could very well happen. however are you suggesting that all the international events taking place are becuase of this(and others) thread? if so we need to change gears and really start getting things done.

Civil war doesn't happen in the allotted time? Simple, it's because we're in a different world line. Give me an effing break.

tho you could be right(hoax and all), but divergence is logical and a very real variable. suppose titor will be framed a hoax, becuase you fail to realize the true nature of time.

as stated many times in this thread and in other threads by many members...repeatedly. its even the sites motto

deny ignorance do the research before you come to any conclusion. this topic is very hard to pin down and requires diligent study. so spare us with your snap judgments.... please.

[edit on 8/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Roth Joint don't get me wrong I love this thread I think it should just keep on going!

Good! I think so too.

But as far as Titor is concerned I don't buy it.

We all have a free will and nobody is here to sell you anything, remember..

We are all capable of making predictions about the future of the world based on what’s going on right now.

And now I am asking you if you would have made the same predictions in the year 2000?!

For example I predict that over the next couple of years the situation in the Middle East is going to get even worse.

That wasn't the issue in 2000 when Iran's only worries were Iran..

I also see the UK becoming more totalitarian and a general state of discontent will spread and grow across the globe.

I see the UK becoming entirely dominated by the US..

This however does not make me a time traveller no matter how many times I say I am.

I know you are not a time traveller..

Titor was able to make these predictions based on current events at the time, which taken vaguely can be seen as coming true to those who want to believe.

Wrong. Titor "predicted" that the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was a lie. Because if that was true the US would have invaded Iraq years ago before 2003! Titor knew there was a war planned.. and that it would happen under false pretences.. THINK MAN!

Mix it all up with a great sci fi story and you get an internet ledged, so if for nothing else the man should be commended for his imagination but that’s about it.

Remember, it was told that the story of John Titor was based on the old cold war situation.. it was all science fiction.. well.. that science fiction has become REALITY now in a NEW cold war situation.. there you go..

Never take anything you read word for word it just causes problems.
All that aside I will eat all of my words if indeed Russia does nuke the world 2015!
Best Regards
Paul

Perhaps that's why Titor realised there would be a very tiny chance to stop that war.. perhaps only to inform and warn the ones destined to survive..

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

We are all capable of making predictions about the future of the world based on what’s going on right now.

And now I am asking you if you would have made the same predictions in the year 2000?!

i agree, no one would make those claims based on current events of that time.

in fact most people refused to believe titor was real becuase of some of those very claims(that are now comin into focus)

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
not to get on your bad side but do you read this thread? or even this page? ive(we've) stated this many times over. and fyi titor never stated how large of a divergence he created by his presence here in our timeline. the 2% claim was a projected "desirable" in order to reach home(similar) timeline.

You don't even know the Titor story yet you believe him?

He was right. Titor states that he believes there's a 1-2% divergence from his worldline to ours.
JT:

I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and my original is about 1 or 2 percent.

Roth:
How sad....

It's sad you can not see through all the tactics... the mind games.... Putin as a problem solver rather than a troublemaker..

Don't be fooled! Russia WILL aim its NEW missiles on Europe (and the US ofcourse)....

You're basing this on absolutely nothing except what you DESIRE to see happen.
I must hand it to you though, when it comes to fear mongering and sensationalism you Titorites are the among best!

X:

That's because there is no civil war in this world line.
And you think this is "primed?" lol!!!!!

You obviously don't know much about U.S. history.....
Not even close.

And the 40,000 number estimate (not 50K) on the number of raids is based on one sourceless estimate. And even then the overwhelmingly majority of these raids are drug raids. You won't see me complaining about that.
They do need to get it together a bit more though. Too many raids on the wrong house. Which would be the regular police's fault??

Roth and Glyph:

Wow.
You all may need to get that checked out. The short term memory loss.
Seriously.
These claims and predictions have been around (for everyone to see) since the birth of the internet. Before the internet, there were plenty of cults and organizations making these SAME predictions since at least the '60s and '70s. Are you guys joking or really are this clueless? I can't see how anyone could possibly believe this stuff is new....

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well the ME as been a bit of a doomdays magnet since before the demise of the British Empire so I dont think its that suprising that you could of guesed what todays climate would be back in 2000!

I think everyone pretty much agrees that all near future problems will be very much centered in this part of the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
its true a dystopian future, has been claimed for many ages.

all of what titor has claimed, any person could claim. clearly these things are inevitable and will happen(redundancy:/) at some point in time. however titor has claimed they will all take place within a "zone" of time. and as the current events unfold they(claims) all seem to be happening as titor has stated. almost as if he "knows" they are to take place.

how many psychics have claimed all these things to take place; not just that they will happen, but that they will all be connected in a brief time of 10 years or so?

before 911(patriot act) would you believe martial law, could be a "real" possibility? i know i didnt. i know Clinton had his hands in some martial law statues but it wasnt a glaring possibility as this day and time.

[edit on 8/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You got me here Im afraid im too lazy to look into it tonight!! But I would have thought a few people must have said similar things in the past and also put them in a specific time frame... The question is did any of them actually get it right?

I cant remember the guys name at the moment but I remember when I was growing up and the US launched the air raids on Libya there was some guy who got in the papers saying he predicted it and that it would lead to full world war within a few years ending in Nuclear winter. Seemed plausable at the time but never happened..... thank god!

Will see if I can find out this guys name unless anyone already knows...
Anyway my point is there will always be people like Titor around the only difference is he was the first to claim to be a time traveler and my guess is he wont be the last.

Regards
Paul

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I must hand it to you though, when it comes to fear mongering and sensationalism you Titorites are the among best!

First: I am not a Titorite.. no more then you are a Titorantagonist.. or are you?

I happen to be someone who actually does research into what Titor "predicted" in the light of the present unfolding events that are synchronous with these "predictions."

Second: with regards to fear mongering, I really have to pass the honor to the Bush Administration! But thanks for the thinking about me..

Roth and Glyph:

Wow.
You all may need to get that checked out. The short term memory loss.
Seriously.
These claims and predictions have been around (for everyone to see) since the birth of the internet. Before the internet, there were plenty of cults and organizations making these SAME predictions since at least the '60s and '70s. Are you guys joking or really are this clueless? I can't see how anyone could possibly believe this stuff is new....

NO ONE has EVER claimed that the next war in Iraq would be under false pretences (nuclear arms) before 2004. NO ONE! So who is the clueless one here.. and ofcourse... Titor "predicted" so much more..

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Don't you think it especially surprised the Russians something like 9/11 could EVER happen in America? Especially the WTC towers?

The America that was spied on continually by Russian agents?

Hardly surprising the suspicion about US secret prisons in Europe..

Next question: how could Titor KNOW the following: “You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Now isn't THAT amazing?

Don't worry thehumbledone.. this thread will not be closed, because Titor's "predictions" are to be taken very serious indeed!

Really, what's interesting is the way you are enamored with this "John Titor" character.

Maybe you "titorites" are the ones whom we should be aware of, you seem to want to expedite the "Doom and Gloom" world of "John Titor."

Why is that?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Maybe you "titorites" are the ones whom we should be aware of, you seem to want to expedite the "Doom and Gloom" world of "John Titor."

Why is that?

well parts are full of doom and gloom but there is an optimistic point of view with all the claims.

finally the people overthrow the NWO
no longer people stuff their faces with poisons from fast food
corporate america is destroyed
townships are well connected and are helpful to one another
religion is no longer an emotional issue to discuss

if titors claims dont come to pass we can expect a world not worth living in. NWO, chips, slavery, more stupid wars, ect.

as a person who is ok with "legitimate" wars the comin events will be justified by their results. even if titor is fraud, ill still fight for our constitution against the NAU.

make your choice, ive made mine

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

First: I am not a Titorite.. no more then you are a Titorantagonist.. or are you?

You believe Titor is correct don't you? Well then that makes you a Titorite. Since you like believing in fictional characters it would not surprise me if you're a Santa Clausian as well

And if by Titorantagonist you mean one who doesn't believe in Titor, then YES! YES I am! And I have absolutely no problems with it. Your tone makes it sound like it's a negative thing, but no, it's not. lol

I happen to be someone who actually does research into what Titor "predicted"

lol!!!!!
Good one! You doing research?

in the light of the present unfolding events that are synchronous with these "predictions."

Such as?

Second: with regards to fear mongering, I really have to pass the honor to the Bush Administration! But thanks for the thinking about me..

Oh please. The Bush Admin can't touch you Titorites. They are child's play compared to you guys. Look at your posts for crying out loud!

NO ONE has EVER claimed that the next war in Iraq would be under false pretences (nuclear arms) before 2004. NO ONE!

And neither did Titor, lol!!!
Two of the world's greatest current and recent events - 9/11 and the Iraq War - somehow slipped Titor's mind. We're supposed to be in the middle of a civil war right now, not fighting a war in Iraq or the war on Terror.

So who is the clueless one here.. and ofcourse... Titor "predicted" so much more..

Such as?

glyph:

before 911(patriot act) would you believe martial law, could be a "real" possibility? i know i didnt. i know Clinton had his hands in some martial law statues but it wasnt a glaring possibility as this day and time.

You didn't because you're young and have absolutely no clue about U.S. history.
You think U.S. history started with Clinton? Why don't you think back a little more. In the '60s and '70s dozens of cities were put in a martial law type states following the dozens of riots and violent protests they had during those periods. OF COURSE people believed martial law could happen pre 9/11, they experienced it!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You think U.S. history started with Clinton? Why don't you think back a little more. In the '60s and '70s dozens of cities were put in a martial law type states following the dozens of riots and violent protests they had during those periods. OF COURSE people believed martial law could happen pre 9/11, they experienced it!

ughh... no, the reason i stated Clinton as a reference was becuase we were discussing the possibility of titor using current events(1990's) to predict the future. at that time martial law was not on the mind of the populace.

same thing should be noted for most of titors claims; at that time they were unlikely.

my point is he did not use "quantum prediction", either he was good at guessing or hes legit.

[edit on 9/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Titor said that this confrontation will be undeniable by 2008. That means that on December 31, 2007 there will still be people who don't see the civil war coming. Will you still deny it when it is at your doorstep?

Forget about the civil war for 1 second, who else predicted in 1990's that Iraq would be attacked under false pretenses???
And also predicted that we would be forced to give up our rights in the name of security???
Who said that there would be non-lethal weapons that would be quite lethal???

Theres more predictions, and more to come. I suggest you read the original titor achives, it may save your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join