It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Where2Hide2006, I just found the same book 2 minutes ago in ebook. Those who want it, PM me.

In ancient Rome, civil wars emanated from fissures at the top as well as from demographic changes in the bottom strata of society.

Isn't that what is happenning now? Atzlan and all that amnesty thing?

As ancient Rome transitioned from a limited Republic based upon a fairly homogeneous and largely middle class population of Nordic and Celtic-descended free farmers to an imperial, stratified, multiethnic, multiracial, urbanized, plantation order, the increasing levels of centralized power, combined with greater deviation from core conservative values that accompanied the rise of greater racial and class alienation, fostered tremendous amounts of centralized corruption and intrigue. The top people became so faithless, diverse, and self-serving that they frequently despised each other enough to literally cut each other’s throats.

Yeah... no our society isn't like that... Rome and the United States... One thing differs... In Rome, they fought for race... but I think americans and mexicans will fight together against the oppression just like Titor said... At least I hope because if not, america is doomed.

The majority of people against amnesty are not because of race, but because of laws and difference of classes. So the anger is more against the establishment than against the illegal aliens themselves.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't think I've forgotten about you all.

Still trying to contact a few people....
Time to end this nonsense...

May be a shocking as realizing Santa Clause isn't real at first, but hopefully you'll get over it.
Roth...I'm not so sure about
Finding out Titor is a hoax might devestate him

Edit:
This doesn't really have to do with the hoax itself but if you're curious to know where the name "John Titor" came from, do some research about the birth of the personal computer in the early to mid '70s and look for someone with an extremely similar name. Tell me what you find

[edit on 14-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
John Titor said that his grandfather worked on computers in the 70's, and thats why he was choosen for this mission.

You have to try harder than that TJW.

The fact that this thread has nearly 200 pages, that doesn't say anything to you? The fact that more and more people are talking about the possibility of a civil war, that doesn't tell you anything? When titor made his original posts, only the fringe of society was thinking a civil war was possible...now its almost mainstream.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
John Titor said that his grandfather worked on computers in the 70's, and thats why he was choosen for this mission.

You have to try harder than that TJW.

What are you talking about?
I haven't even presented anything yet.
And what? Just because he said so we're supposed to just believe him? lmao!!!! Doesn't work like that buddy.

Are you talking about my comment on his name?

I asked do a little research on people who were instrumental in the PC. I said it has nothing to do with the hoax, just where Titor got the name from.
I know you're one of those Titorites who hasn't read the Titor story, but in it he states that John Titor isn't his real name. And like everything else in his story it's NOT original.

The fact that this thread has nearly 200 pages, that doesn't say anything to you?

Yep, it says that despite us being in an information age with a wealth of knowledge readily available to anyone willing to do simple research, people will still believe anything they read. People are just as gullible now as they were hundreds of years ago.

The fact that more and more people are talking about the possibility of a civil war, that doesn't tell you anything?

Oh please. NO ONE credible is talking about a civil war. Don't be ridiculous. Do you realize how much stuff would have to happen before there's even a slight chance of a civil war in a country like the U.S.?
You obviously don't.

When titor made his original posts, only the fringe of society was thinking a civil war was possible...now its almost mainstream.

Wishful thinking buddy. It's still only Titorites and nutjobs who have been screaming about another civil war since the first one.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
While waiting and researching more:

Roth just read over your post again. Unbelievable.
You are a very amusing character Roth. Very amusing.

Now most of your post can be deleted as it's your own personal views backed by nothing but the wind and/or irrelevant to the discussion....

Originally posted by Roth Joint
John Titor: "None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?"

Fact 1: This is a "prediction" of John Titor before 9/11.

You said: "1. It's not a prediction"

Yes it is

Again, no it's not. Read IN CONTEXT what he was talking about. I went over this in my last post. Read what was happening at the time and what he was addressing.

Titor "predicts" the "next war" meaning the next war in Iraq.

Where??

Titor also informed Pamela the world was capable of "changing very quickly now" just a few months before 9/11.

Ok....And???
Since the invention of the nuclear bomb people everywhere have been saying the world is capable of changing very quickly. This is no prediction. This is a fact. A fact known to every man woman and child on this planet. Except you of course. You're still living in that cave or under a rock or something....

And so, yes indeed, apparently Titor knew this next Iraq war wouldn't be a short lasting war

1. What are you basing this on?
2. Titor stated clearly several times we'd be in a civil war, not a war in Iraq.

Fact 2: Titor "predicted" the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was a lie.. or 'BS.'

*sigh*

Will it be sunny or will it rain tomorrow?

According to you I just predicted that it would rain tomorrow.

Exactly! Very good. The US Government indeed knew that the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was entire BS!

And no one was claiming that.
That's my point.

However they have projected that BS on the American people to whip them up in accepting the next war in Iraq, as "predicted" by Titor.

You have short term memory loss? No one was projecting that. As stated before, Iraq's nuclear capabilities were limited at best thanks to Israel. Sure they wanted nukes, this is a well known fact, but unless they bought them there were a LONG way off. They were claiming Iraq had other WMDs. Which they did. This again is common knowledge, well documented by the UN, and of course....THEY USED THEM. The question was whether or not they got rid of them all. The U.S. claimed they hadn't.

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." = whipping up people with BS!

This was actually a fact. Intel at the time from even the UN showed that all of it's weapons were not accounted for.
Doesn't the extremely heavy truck traffic seen leaving Iraq coinciding with a brief change of border guards (brief because the old border guards came back!) just before the invasion seem a bit odd to you? What do you think was going on?
Do you honestly think Saddam willingly gave up all his weapons? If the UN doesn't have evidence of this, then how do you have evidence of it?

"Iraq's weapons of mass destruction are controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people." = whipping up people with BS!

How is this BS?
Not only did he kill thousands of people, he killed thousands of his OWN people. You're completely clueless about history aren't you Roth?

"Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction." = whipping up people with BS!

Read up on Saddam
Please, I'm begging you....

"The world has tried limited military strikes to destroy Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capabilities -- only to see them openly rebuilt, while the regime again denies they even exist." = whipping up people with BS!

Read any history book
Please, I'm begging you....

"In addition to declaring and destroying all of its weapons of mass destruction, Iraq must end its support for terrorism." = whipping up people with BS!

This isn't a claim or anything. It's a demand.

"..the regime in Iraq would likely have possessed a nuclear weapon no later than 1993." = whipping up people with BS!

Not BS.
Fortunately, Israel did what it HAD to do or this would have been very true.

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his "nuclear mujahideen" -- his nuclear holy warriors..it could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year." = whipping up people with BS!

This is the only questionable statement. If he meant by creating their own nuke...I don't know. But surely he could have got his hands on one (just like NK)

"And Saddam Hussein would be in a position to pass nuclear technology to terrorists...And he is moving ever closer to developing a nuclear weapon." = whipping up people with BS!

See above.

Fact 3: Titor "predicted" the 'next war'.. the war in Iraq would initially be accepted by the 'whipped up' population.

You said: "Where? Here's a fact you missed. Context. During the time he wrote this we were bombing them on a near weekly basis and more specifically, certain documents and reports were coming out at the time Titor wrote that, that Iraq may have been trying to resurrect it's programs. That's what he was addressing."

No facts missing. You are only confirming that Titor must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC)!

lmao! Nice one Roth.
Titor was referring to what was going on at the time and his statements reflect this. You have not provided any evidence whatsoever to suggest otherwise.

Fact 4: Titor "predicted" degrading US foreign policy and consistency. (he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))

You said: "BS. People have been "predicting" that since WW2! Get real Roth."

Titor "predicted" degrading US foreign policy and consistency in this time period. Get real thatsjustweird.

Umm...so have THOUSANDS of other people. Like I said, people have been saying this since WW2.

Fact 5: "Civil unrest" develops near the second Bush term as a result of US foreign policy regarding the war in Iraq and keeps on developing in our future.

Here's a fact. You have no clue as to what civil unrest is.

What do you mean which states saw civil unrest? Has Titor mentioned any states? We are observing civil unrest in Iraq! And yes, it developed near the second Bush term and is still developing. Get it now?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know GOOD AND WELL Titor was talking about here in the U.S.
NO WHERE in the course of that conversation was he talking about Iraq. This is what I'm talking about in that you're trying to twist Titor's words into YOUR OWN views.

The Iraqi insurgency started in 2003 and the election well over a year later didn't affect it ONE BIT. You ought to be ashamed Roth

That was just bad

Fact 6: Because the events as described above by Titor take place starting from 2004, he knew the Iraq war would be fought before that time period. And yes, the Iraq war started March 19, 2003.

You said: "And the Iraq war is still going on TODAY. wtf are you talking about? If there was a civil war I can guarentee you there wouldn't be a troop in Iraq right now."

Exactly! It is STILL going on. Right! Thank you.

Why are you contradicting yourself? In case you haven't realized, it's AFTER 2004 now.

Titor knew it wouldn't be a short lasting easy war!

You just stated in the above quote for all to see that you thought that Titor stated the war would be fought "before that time period" (2004).

Logic: If Iraq indeed possessed nuclear arms the US would have invaded Iraq years ago before 2003!

First Gulf War.....
We've been bombing them since...

What's more interesting is that you do seem to know about PNAC and their involvement in the change of events as we experience them after all! So no more "wtf" or "what are you talking about" thatsjustweird.. as it shows..you know very well what I am talking about.

I'm 100% positive I know more than you on things like the PNAC. I ask what are you talking about BECAUSE I know more about it and you're just talking from the top of your head or something...or if you do know a lot about it, you're not doing a good job connecting the dots to the Titor story or showing relevance.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Don't think I've forgotten about you all.

May be a shocking as realizing Santa Clause isn't real at first, but hopefully you'll get over it.

Edit:
This doesn't really have to do with the hoax itself but if you're curious to know where the name "John Titor" came from, do some research about the birth of the personal computer in the early to mid '70s and look for someone with an extremely similar name. Tell me what you find

[edit on 14-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

Wow! Who is Santa Clause?
ThatsJustWeird are you holding out on us or something? Anyway, Titus doesn't sound like Titor does it?

Jon Titus

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
TJW why do you obey the current accepted(mainstream) version of reality?

the reason we are in the middle east is because the US govt wants to deter china from growing into an unstoppable force. the reason Bush will not pull out of the middle-east is because there are far to many options left for china. our US govt orchestrated 911 to justify the "aggressive overtake" of the Iraq and its oilfields. and if Iran continues to play with China we will go in there to.(or you can believe in coincidences)

our govt did this to get into ww2(pearl harbor)

remember "This is the great ideological struggle of the 21st century -- and it is the calling of our generation."

our govt fears communism, and will continue to undermine it until they can start making the decisions. i honestly dont know what plans the US wants to implement on the people of china. but titor gives us an idea on what does play out.

i cannot believe islam is that large of an issue to be " the calling of our generation".

before you reply with FOXnews badgering, consider what im telling you.

[edit on 15/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Glyph.....what are you talking about?
You mention my name but I can't tell what you're responding to.

Where did I say anything against all that you just said??

Edit: But since your brought all of that up, I'll go over a few things in your post that need correcting....

our US govt orchestrated 911 to justify the "aggressive overtake" of the Iraq and its oilfields.

lol
No. As me and Roth have been discussing. The U.S. has been attacking Iraq since the first Gulf War. We would have went into Iraq whether 9/11 occured or not. Oil? Please. If we wanted oil we would have invaded Canada (where the majority of our foreign oil come from). It's more likely we wanted to establish a foothold in the M.E. with a sort of puppet state.

our govt fears communism, and will continue to undermine it until they can start making the decisions.

No, the gov't needs communism. Well not so much anymore. Now it's islamic terror. Why do they need those? Simply to maintain our superpower status. With an enemy we can contiue our enourmous military spending and continue to project our influence around the world.

i cannot believe islam is that large of an issue to be " the calling of our generation".

Islam is not that issue. Never has been. It's people willing to kill themselves and others in the name of Islam. Started in the late '70s-early '80s and has continued to grow worse since.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Glyph.....what are you talking about?
You mention my name but I can't tell what you're responding to.

Where did I say anything against all that you just said??

it was the response that you had to Roth.

i agree with most of what you stated except this sentence>

If we wanted oil we would have invaded Canada (where the majority of our foreign oil come from).

control over the oilfeilds is not to help the US directly, its intention is to stall China. the US will continue to drive deeper between the relations of China and its long time trading partner(middle east).

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Considering the conversation and the topic is focused on the "Civil War" as stated by John Titor, I thought you guys might find this article interested:

The latest NBC/Wall Street Journal national poll results vividly show a population incredibly dissatisfied with their nation’s political system. In other countries in other times such a depressing level of confidence in government would send a signal to those running the government that a major upheaval is imminent. But not here in the USA. Why?

www.opednews.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
While waiting and researching more:

The tension is building…. (drum roll)….

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

We would have went into Iraq whether 9/11 occured or not.

Not very likely before 2004, when degrading US foreign policy and consistency became apparent..

Oil? Please. If we wanted oil we would have invaded Canada (where the majority of our foreign oil come from).

In 2000 the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) released a national security report called “Rebuilding America's Defenses.” The document revived The Wolfowitz-doctrine.

Some of it's most controversial points: the U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish and “protect a new order”.. should be willing to take pre-emptive military action.. to "prevent the emergence of a new rival" and to secure "access to vital raw materials, primarily Persian Gulf Oil."

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'll link some stuff in a bit.

……drum roll again…..

Roth just read over your post again. Unbelievable. You are a very amusing character Roth. Very amusing. Now most of your post can be deleted as it's your own personal views backed by nothing but the wind and/or irrelevant to the discussion....

This almost brings a tear to my eye.. so.. poetic.. like “gone with the wind”.. beautiful..

Why are you contradicting yourself? In case you haven't realized, it's AFTER 2004 now

No contradictions here, but I can see you take every opportunity (read: grasping every straw) to try to derail the discussion. But apparently that’s part of the game.

No thatsjustweird, I am most definitely not contradicting myself, but I discovered that fact 6 wasn’t properly described, so here’s how it should read (correction is in bold letters):

Fact 6: Because the events as described above by Titor take place starting from 2004, he knew the Iraq war would start before that time period. And yes, the Iraq war started March 19, 2003.

So, no contradictions. Titor apparently knew the “next Iraq war” would be a long lasting war which would not end as quickly as Operation Desert Storm in 1990. At the time Titor made his “next Iraq war prediction” in February 2001 (before 9/11) he informed Pamela the world was capable of "changing very quickly now." Furthermore, he explicitly mentions the year 2008 as a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

These are most definitely not predictions in the sense of whether it will be sunny or rain tomorrow! What’s so interesting about these “predictions” is that Titor gives an exact timeline from the moment he left this “worldline” just before 9/11 in 2001 to 2008! The time period in which Titor places his “next Iraq war prediction” and his “2008 changed world prediction” seems eerily accurate. As we observe..the Iraq war is not going to end any time soon.

Now this is even more supported with Titor's "prediction" the President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base! These are though cryptic, but well placed powerful “predictions” in chronological order. You only need to use discernment in order to understand them...

With regards to the rest of your "gone with the wind" post it shows you indeed don’t seem to understand very much of Titor’s “predictions” (or should I rather say don’t want to understand them).

You fail to see the difference between disarmament by bombing of Iraq under the United Nations and war by invading Iraq. During the time Titor made his “prediction” British and US forces were carrying out bombing raids in an attempt to disable Iraq's air defense network. This was all under resolutions of the United Nations Security Council. No war. Not even close. But nice try though. Oops.. there’s another straw “gone with the wind”…

Well, I’ll just have to proceed with the facts:

Fact 7: At the time Titor made his “next Iraq war prediction” in February 2001 (before 9/11) there was NO Iraq war and nor were there any signs of a coming next Iraq war..before 2004 as “predicted” by Titor.

Logic: Therefore, the CONTEXT in which Titor made his “prediction” was likely based on his knowledge of the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

Fact 8: The Bush Administration knew the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was entire BS! However they have projected that BS cleverly on the American people to whip them up in accepting the next war in Iraq, as "predicted" by Titor. The Bush Administration exerted pressure on the United Nations Secretariat to implement its war plan, despite the overwhelming majority of Security Council members not supporting it. U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan described the invasion of Iraq as “not in conformity with the UN charter…from the charter point of view, it was illegal.” An IAEA report (March 7, 2003) found no evidence of a nuclear weapons programme in Iraq, but the Bush Administration rejected it. They purposely exaggerated the nuclear threat and combined that threat with statements such as “some of the most lethal weapons ever devised” and “weapons of mass destruction” to justify action under resolution 1441. Iraq responded to Resolution 1441 by denying it had any weapons of mass destruction. They were indeed never found. Entire BS! As “predicted” by Titor.

Fact 9: Titor "predicted" degrading US foreign policy and consistency especially becoming apparent around 2004 and which we are indeed observing since that time period. More important, Titor emphasized civil unrest develops near the next presidential election in 2004. No, he doesn’t mention where, but.. we have seen it developing in Iraq, where insurgency grew into a civil war today!

That’s it for now, but really Thatsjustweird, I am so happy you are 100% positive you know more than me on things like the PNAC. Good for you!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As was reading your post Roth, something clicked.

Now this is even more supported with Titor's "prediction" the President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base!

Keeping their power base... yeah, the 2008 election is the most important one in the US history IMO because the president will have the biggest power EVER in US history. More than during WW2, more than during the cold war. So when we say that power corrupts.... Hillary (which I think will be the next president) is already very corrupt and her ``democrats ways`` will lead to a BIGGER government, even more than now, which can only lead to BAD THINGS.

Also, on the democrat agenda, GUN BAN which will anger a LOT OF PEOPLE.

The economic collapse that started this spring (and will make look the 30s like heaven) will unfold at full speed in 2008.

And my final point, the North American Union will be pushed very hard soon enough because the timeline is 2010 for it's completion.

Also the civil unrest developped during the 2004 elections... After that period, fascists laws were even more passed, just like the Patriot Act made permanent in january 2006. Between 2001 and 2004 there was some abuse, but no where the level of abuses we now see everyday.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Roth, I've already gone over all that S*** (and I see you obviously haven't gone over my post)
You keep repeating yourself will NOT make it true. What's the saying? Keep repeating a lie and you'll begin to believe it. You're giving us a classic example right here.

Anyway, don't worry Roth. You'll get your info.

Funny how just a little bit of research can uncover so much. You should try it sometimes. You'll see not only was Titor a hoax, but not even a very good one :
It's mind blowing he still has believers.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Funny how just a little bit of research can uncover so much. You should try it sometimes.

im curious as to what "kind" of research are you referring too???

the info Roth is presenting is very useful and very relevant to this(titor) topic. seriously if you can read Roths posts and not see any connection then you sir are blind.

Now it must be stated that even tho we can show many connections does not mean titor is/was legit. HOWEVER it does mean something, and its that something i will continue to pursue.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
im curious as to what "kind" of research are you referring too???

the info Roth is presenting is very useful and very relevant to this(titor) topic. seriously if you can read Roths posts and not see any connection then you sir are blind.

Now it must be stated that even tho we can show many connections does not mean titor is/was legit. HOWEVER it does mean something, and its that something i will continue to pursue.

I'm talking about research into Titor.

The stuff Roth has wrote is NOT connected to Titor in any way shape or form. If you've read the Titor story you would see this for yourself. What Roth wrote is what Roth believes. Titor has nothing to do with it.

I know you haven't read Titor so......

Still debating on whether or not to start a new thread or not, but I'm going to go over each and every Titor post. Including the chats and the faxes. All the while showing stuff uncovered.
Timetravelportal.com or .net had all of this stuff nice and organized but it's no more

So I guess I'll probably be just using Anomalies and TTI. I believe they still have the faxes, chat and pictures still around. Not using ATS or johntitor.com (horrible sources - as context is missing)

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
if you want a good place to start. do it here >>
www.johntitor.co.uk...

i would very much like to here your spin on everything titor has spoken. if only for the entertainment

good luck

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
if you want a good place to start. do it here >>
www.johntitor.co.uk...

i would very much like to here your spin on everything titor has spoken. if only for the entertainment

good luck

all posts pertaining to john titor are entertaining IMHO. the reason being is becasue its a story you want to believe, is almost impossible to debunk, and yet people claim they have all the time.

in the meantime i think in my head "even if this guy is a total hoax if we took action to stop 'his' future from happening the world would be a better place."

i havent read the (titor) archives in ages but im pretty sure that by the end of 08 well know either way.

in retrospect im pretty sure he indirectly mentioned katrina, at least hinted of natural disater(s) with major political ramifications.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Roth, I've already gone over all that S*** (and I see you obviously haven't gone over my post)
You keep repeating yourself will NOT make it true. What's the saying? Keep repeating a lie and you'll begin to believe it. You're giving us a classic example right here.

I am simply not playing your game. But at least you now understand the difference between disarmament and war... I hope...

I believe they still have the faxes,

O no….
..not the faxes… (smile)

Let us read what Pamela has to say about these mysterious faxes:

On the art bell faxes.

1. We were never sure if they really came from John Titor, another John titor, or
someone else.

2. Darby and I both had audios of art bell reading the faxes. I did transcribe it into written word and Darby verified I had everything acccurate. Maybe Art bell read it wrong. But it was transcribed accurately. I played it over and over to check for accuracy in my wording.

3. I did talk to Art bell on the phone. You have to add him to the list I forgot about him.
and he acted like he didnt know what I was talking about. I read it to him and he still
acted like he didnt want to talk about it. told me to send it to several of his emails of which he never did respond back.

Now let us read what Darby has to say about these mysterious faxes:

Just a slight correction:
FAX TWO was submitted in 2001 by Titor. The two faxe were read on seperate occassions by Bell upon his return from Retirement #1 and Retirement #2.
It had been almost two years since I'd read the faxes and after I posted them…I actually re-read them (Yow!). Memory is refreshed. Fax One (1998), Fax Two (2001).

And last but certainly not the least, let us read what “Former Member” has to say about these mysterious faxes:

Anyway, it apparently does not exist in a pristine form, that is, as written by the author; instead, it is a transcript of the on-air show and the FAX is read by Art Bell. It is unlikely, therefore, that the grammatical error is Titor's.

This would be carping on details, except that it is a striking reference-- in retrospect, and if the actual words of Titor.

I do not remember the FAXs surfacing until the Fall of 2003, although there was a reference to them before that. The way it happened was that someone remembered a timetraveler contacting Bell, and found the transcript supposedly, and confronted the Art Bell staff about it. Bell himself didn't remember it, and there was a sense that the show and staff denied that it had happened, or that they had ever had such FAXs. Then the transcripts appeared online. These are apparently transcripts of the live show, such that Bell interposes with his own comments. A grammatical error under these circumstances appears entirely accidental.

Conclusion: Purportedly, Art Bell has read out 2 faxes on 2 separate occasions in his radio show. They came from a purported time traveller, who didn’t undersigned them with his/her name. The person only left his/her fax number to Art Bell. Supposedly both faxes were sent to Art Bell in 1998 and/or 2001. Right.

So the first question here is: when exactly has Art Bell read out the faxes on the air? That answer can only be delivered through a complete audio recording of that particular show where Art Bell is actually reading the faxes and where there can be no doubt at which time and date this show was broadcasted.

Pamela says: “Darby and I both had audios of art bell reading the faxes.” Perhaps they can shred some light on this matter…. who knows...

Next question: why are these faxes so badly translated? The fax transcriptions of the faxes that were read out by Art Bell are full of grammatical errors. Pamela said: “I did transcribe it [the audio of Art Bell reading the faxes] into written word and Darby verified.” So why are there still major grammatical errors in them online?

Interesting, if you read the transcript of the second fax it says: “Dear Mr. Bell, I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air.”

Right. “I am glad your back.”

Art Bell retired from broadcasting and returned on 2 occasions:

October 13, 1998 (threats against his family) and returned to the air 2 weeks later.

April 26, 2000 (his son had been kidnapped) and returned to the air February 5, 2001. (to announce his retirement again, less than a year later).

So when has Art read out the faxes.. in 1998 or 2001? Why is this important? Because if they were read out by Art Bell after February 5, 2001….after John Titor had left this “worldline”…..it could be anyone who became familiar with Titor’s online messages…. playing a trick on Art…..

Darby says: “The two faxe were read on seperate occassions by Bell upon his return from Retirement #1 and Retirement #2.”

It would be interesting if there would be proof of that….

I remember Pamela writing the audio of Art Bell reading out the faxes was accidentally discovered by "Qflux" while listening to one of his shows.

I would be very interested to listen to that audio recording.. do you have it perhaps Thatsjustweird?

The original faxes are never placed on the web. The only person who may have them is.. Art Bell himself! In short, for now we will just have to take Art Bell’s word with regards to the original written faxes! But Art himself persists.... he doesn't remember anything! And according to Pamela…. his lips remain sealed….

Anyway, don't worry Roth. You'll get your info.

Funny how just a little bit of research can uncover so much. You should try it sometimes. You'll see not only was Titor a hoax, but not even a very good one :
It's mind blowing he still has believers.

No problem.. wherever you go, there you are, and I'll be waiting….

Well, whilst Thatsjustweird is doing some research…. We might as well enjoy ourselves with some “Titor stuff”… it seems I am most definitely not the only one who is discovering the “Titor Mysterie”….

Radio interview (edited) with Larry Haber and Titor’s mother Kay

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join