It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
John Pilger is a good writer to look up, he as been writing about the Mid East including Iraq since well before 2000, he is on record as stating that the US will attack Iraq when it poses no threat for it's resources.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
In fact whilst not one of his earlier books this one was written before 2000

Hidden Agendas by John Pilger Paperback - April 1, 1999. its a collection of essays about many things going on in the world but if you read it I think you see quite clearly the pretext to gulf war 2 building up on the unfounded argument of wmd.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Roth Joint
First: I am not a Titorite.. no more then you are a Titorantagonist.. or are you?

You believe Titor is correct don't you? Well then that makes you a Titorite. Since you like believing in fictional characters it would not surprise me if you're a Santa Clausian as well

And if by Titorantagonist you mean one who doesn't believe in Titor, then YES! YES I am! And I have absolutely no problems with it. Your tone makes it sound like it's a negative thing, but no, it's not. Lol

No no no.. you don’t understand thatsjustweird (though I think it’s fascinating you could read my “tone”..
) There’s a difference between believing and discovering. I am continually discovering Titor’s comments becoming part of our reality. If that makes me a Titorite, I think that’s perfect! You, on the other hand, are continually trying to prove what you believe to be a negative, meaning you are continually trying to prove that there really is no effect from his comments, therefore you are the perfect example of a Titorantagonist. No judgements here, just proper labelling, so everyone knows where he stands!

NO ONE has EVER claimed that the next war in Iraq would be under false pretences (nuclear arms) before 2004. NO ONE!

And neither did Titor, lol!!!
Two of the world's greatest current and recent events - 9/11 and the Iraq War - somehow slipped Titor's mind. We're supposed to be in the middle of a civil war right now, not fighting a war in Iraq or the war on Terror.

John Titor: “None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”

Fact 1: This is a “prediction” of John Titor before 9/11.
Fact 2: Titor "predicted" the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was a lie.. or ‘BS.’ (he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))
Fact 3: Titor “predicted” the ‘next war’.. the war in Iraq would initially be accepted by the ‘whipped up’ population.

John Titor: “Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.”

Fact 4: Titor “predicted” degrading US foreign policy and consistency. (he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))
Fact 5: “Civil unrest” develops near the second Bush term as a result of US foreign policy regarding the war in Iraq and keeps on developing in our future.
Fact 6: Because the events as described above by Titor take place starting from 2004, he knew the Iraq war would be fought before that time period. And yes, the Iraq war started March 19, 2003.

Logic: If Iraq indeed possessed nuclear arms the US would have invaded Iraq years ago before 2003! (think about all the fuzz about Iran going nuclear and not even having them around!) Titor knew there was a war planned.. and that it would happen under false pretences..

All the more interesting the other “prediction” of John Titor:
“Technology is not gone in 2036 nor is it the private domain of "government" leaders. Computer printers just didn't work very well on 12 volts and many people just got used to doing things the old way. After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.”

and..

JT: "I would caution against that. That's exactly what "they" want you to think while they continue to develop smaller and more accurate MIRV's. Have you ever seen a neutron bomb the size of a basketball?"....

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire.

Well... not just that.

Lessons of Waco, Ruby Ridge applied at Plainfield

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

If the federal forces learned anything from WACO it was to install more reliable suppressors on their automatic weapons and don't use flash grenades that leave shell casings after the fire.

Well... not just that.

Lessons of Waco, Ruby Ridge applied at Plainfield

:/ so now they are trying to convince people that the Browns are the ones making the threats
. i believe they(law enforcement) will do everything they can to make whatever the results may be to appear completely justifiable. hopefully enough people know the truth behind this story.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I am continually discovering Titor’s comments becoming part of our reality.

Which would be impossible according to Titor as this isn't his worldline.

You, on the other hand, are continually trying to prove what you believe to be a negative

I'm not trying to prove anything. I don't have to.

meaning you are continually trying to prove that there really is no effect from his comments, therefore you are the perfect example of a Titorantagonist.

??
If by that you mean seperating fact from fiction, then yeah I'm showing you reality as compared to Titor's comments

John Titor: “None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?”

Fact 1: This is a “prediction” of John Titor before 9/11.

1. It's not a prediction
2. What does 9/11 have to do with anything?

Fact 2: Titor "predicted" the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was a lie.. or ‘BS.’

'Til this day NO ONE in this worldline is claiming Iraq has nuclear arms. Isreal took care of that a long time ago. We have NEVER been worried about Iraq having nukes since then.

(he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))

What are you talking about?

Fact 3: Titor “predicted” the ‘next war’.. the war in Iraq would initially be accepted by the ‘whipped up’ population.

Where?
Here's a fact you missed. Context. During the time he wrote this we were bombing them on a near weekly basis and more specifically, certain documents and reports were coming out at the time Titor wrote that, that Iraq may have been trying to resurrect it's programs. That's what he was addressing.

Fact 4: Titor “predicted” degrading US foreign policy and consistency. (he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))

BS.
People have been "predicting" that since WW2!
Get real Roth.

Fact 5: “Civil unrest” develops near the second Bush term as a result of US foreign policy regarding the war in Iraq and keeps on developing in our future.

So which states saw this civil unrest during the elections? And why did they stop?

Fact 6: Because the events as described above by Titor take place starting from 2004, he knew the Iraq war would be fought before that time period. And yes, the Iraq war started March 19, 2003.

And the Iraq war is still going on TODAY. wtf are you talking about?
If there was a civil war I can guarentee you there wouldn't be a troop in Iraq right now.

Logic: If Iraq indeed possessed nuclear arms the US would have invaded Iraq years ago before 2003!

Remember that little thing called the Persian Gulf War?

Titor knew there was a war planned..

No, EVERYONE knew it was planned. It's been planned since the first gulf war. It was only because of international pressure that we didn't finish up in Iraq the first time, but everyone and their mother knew we'd go back in eventually.

All the more interesting the other “prediction” of John Titor:
“Technology is not gone in 2036 nor is it the private domain of "government" leaders. Computer printers just didn't work very well on 12 volts and many people just got used to doing things the old way. After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.”

and..

JT: "I would caution against that. That's exactly what "they" want you to think while they continue to develop smaller and more accurate MIRV's. Have you ever seen a neutron bomb the size of a basketball?"....

What does all of this have to do with anything???

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
not to get on your bad side but do you read this thread? or even this page? ive(we've) stated this many times over. and fyi titor never stated how large of a divergence he created by his presence here in our timeline. the 2% claim was a projected "desirable" in order to reach home(similar) timeline.

EDIT:this comment about the 2% divergence in inaccurate....my apologizes.

Not on my bad side at all and no I haven't read this thread in probably since it was um about 60 some odd pages long.

But thank you for clearing that up anyway.

My point really was to say that him being here would change our world from his further and further until they don't look a whole lot alike anymore.

But again, I'm just speculating because I really believe it was a complete hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I am continually discovering Titor’s comments becoming part of our reality.

Which would be impossible according to Titor as this isn't his worldline.

Originally posted by build319
My point really was to say that him being here would change our world from his further and further until they don't look a whole lot alike anymore.

huh
impossible
titor stated it was possible to have a completely different future(in the realm of all possibilities), but stated that appears to be very unlikely. titor was very confident all his claims would come to pass, even with the possibility of an entirely different timeline taking hold. in other words titor doubted the divergence would be large enough to advert "his" known future.

build319 i apologize if a came across as a dick.

to further what Vitchilo stated, could it be possible that this is the waco event titor was speaking of?

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.... I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

in the article Vitchilo posted they state that this "stand-off" could be dragged out over a long period of time(years). and if this does indeed last many years or even months this will be getting the type of new coverage titor claims.

I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.

this is a HOT issue to some and could very well be the information that becomes public in 2008.

granted when titor stated "a waco type event" i myself assumed he meant many events happening all over the place. but what if he meant just "one" that kept getting attention every month, the "one" that will become a political debate in the near future(if its coverage continues).

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

huh
impossible
titor stated it was possible to have a completely different future(in the realm of all possibilities), but stated that appears to be very unlikely. titor was very confident all his claims would come to pass, even with the possibility of an entirely different timeline taking hold. in other words titor doubted the divergence would be large enough to advert "his" known future.

1. Titor is a work of fiction

2. Things are NO WHERE near what Titor stated we should be seeing by now.

3. 9/11 and the Iraq war. Two of the biggest events in recent history. These things make our world 100% different than Titor's.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

3. 9/11 and the Iraq war. Two of the biggest events in recent history. These things make our world 100% different than Titor's.

1. prove it

2. prove it

3. prove it

Ready ... Steady ... GO!!!

[edit on 11/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

1. prove it

2. prove it

3. prove it

Ready ... Steady ... GO!!!

Prove what?? That doesn't even make sense.
Titor said ____ ____ ____ would happen at ____ ____ ___.
We're way past ____ ____ ____ now and ____ ____ ____ still hasn't happened.

What do you want me to prove?? YOU prove to ME that _____ _____ ____ occured during _____ _____ ____!!!!

As far as #3. Neither happened on his timeline. Both were/are world changing events. If I'm born a women on a different worldline, that's not 2% different, that's not 68% different, that's 100% different.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
must I hold your hand?

what evidence do "you" have to prove without reasonable doubt, that this statement is true?

define what titors worldline would be like as of now. ive looked and looked and not once does titor state what the current affairs are of this date and time.

dont give me the "waco events steadily getting worse" shtip. we have no ideal when these waco events are to start

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

is titor speaking of 2008 as it is the context of this paragraph, or 2004? you nor i can legitimately answer that.

prove to me these events did not take place in titors timeline. titor didnt mention any specific events(good or bad), if you assume it didnt happen simply becuase he didnt mention it; thats an error in judgment.

EDIT:in addition

In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause

hmmm that seems about right. we all know that this war is bogus, but the real issue is that our representatives are liars and are not looking out for our best interests. we will go to "civil war" becuase the war in the middle east will show us(the majority of US citizens) the true nature of our govt, and we get pissed.

[edit on 12/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

what evidence do "you" have to prove without reasonable doubt, that this statement is true?

1. Nothing he's stated has come true
2. Human time travel is not possible, especially not Titor's version
3. Ask the mods of the original boards he posted on
4. The fact that absolutely nothing he stated was original

define what titors worldline would be like as of now. ive looked and looked and not once does titor state what the current affairs are of this date and time.

Titor's world now would be three years into a civil war. Titor clearly defined what he meant by "war."
So imagine a war that has steadily gotten worse in the past three years (as stated by Titor).

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

is titor speaking of 2008 as it is the context of this paragraph, or 2004? you nor i can legitimately answer that.

wtf are you talking about? Are you serious in saying you don't understand this? The english language is not that difficult...
You see the first sentence, that's dealing with the mindset of the people. The war is the cause of this mindset but this isn't about the actual war. This is the part dealing with 2008. Then there's a period. Then he begins again. The next sentence deals with the start of the war. He states this several times in various other places. This is the part dealing with 2004. Then there's another period. He begins again, this time describing the how the war starts. Then there's one last period. The last sentence deals on who will be affected by this war and how it will end. This part deals with 2012 and 2015.
It's a very simple paragraph. Even a child would be able to understand it.

prove to me these events did not take place in titors timeline. titor didnt mention any specific events(good or bad), if you assume it didnt happen simply becuase he didnt mention it; thats an error in judgment.

bs
He did mention specific events. Namely....THE CIVIL WAR! lol
(he also mentioned Jacksonville being nuke - that specific enough for you?)
Now if he told us about a civil war there would be absolutely no reason in the world for him not to mention the war in Iraq. If he mentioned specific cities being nuked and who would be doing the nuking, there's no way in the world he wouldn't have mentioned a world changing terrorist attack.
Also, just use common sense. If there's a civil war going on, there's no way in the world we'd be fighting a war in Iraq or the war on terror which was a direct result of 9/11 or be anywhere else. A large percentage of our troops are abroad or stationed abroad. I guarentee you most of them would be home if a civil war were to break out.

In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause

hmmm that seems about right. we all know that this war is bogus, but the real issue is that our representatives are liars and are not looking out for our best interests. we will go to "civil war" becuase the war in the middle east has shown us the true nature of our govt, and we are pissed.

He was talking about Israel and it's Arab neighbors.....
When he wrote that Israel was in the middle of the al-Aqsa Intifada and the question was addressing that.
Nice try though.

Edit: I still await your proof
As your quote shows Titor stated (several times) that the war would start in 2004. Do you have any proof of this happening?
Do you have any proof CERN came online in the time specified?
Do you have any proof Titor was real?
Do you have any proof western stability has collapsed and could you name which countries in which this has happened?
etc.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

wtf are you talking about? Are you serious in saying you don't understand this? The english language is not that difficult...

He begins again, this time describing the how the war starts. Then there's one last period.

prove to me he is stating how the civil war starts. for all we know he is describing how the 2008 realization plays out. the tricky thing is he used PERIODS which means the end of one thought and the beginning of another.

and DO NOT say this is common structuring. becuase if hed used common structuring hed have not mention 2008 before 2004. that paragraph is a mess.

He did mention specific events. Namely....THE CIVIL WAR! lol
(he also mentioned Jacksonville being nuke - that specific enough for you?)
Now if he told us about a civil war there would be absolutely no reason in the world for him not to mention the war in Iraq.

specific enough? NO. there is no date telling when. thats like me saying one day your gonna die, and then not tell you when. its useless info becuase there is not enough data to change anything, just as he claimed he would not do(provide any event altering data). he does mention the war in the middle-east.

If he mentioned specific cities being nuked and who would be doing the nuking, there's no way in the world he wouldn't have mentioned a world changing terrorist attack.

why? the only reason he mentioned the thing you stated are becuase people asked him directly. so again your beef is not with titor it is with the lack of investigative work from the community.

Also, just use common sense. If there's a civil war going on, there's no way in the world we'd be fighting a war in Iraq or the war on terror which was a direct result of 9/11 or be anywhere else. A large percentage of our troops are abroad or stationed abroad. I guarentee you most of them would be home if a civil war were to break out.

hmmm.. thats not what titor said. he said the large opposing force is constructed of UN forces. why would the UN be used instead of our own nations army
maybe becuase our troops are elsewhere doing some one else's biding(the war in the middleeast)

He was talking about Israel and it's Arab neighbors.....
When he wrote that Israel was in the middle of the al-Aqsa Intifada and the question was addressing that.
Nice try though.

you are partly right, however you are very wrong.

Q: Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.
*emphasis mine*

as he wrote this he was speaking of the future, not of the present. and it was a response to WW3. he states that the war on MEC is a stepping stone toward ww3.

[edit on 12/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Instead of going through everything and correcting you Glyph, I'll just tell you to read Titor again and give you a chance to correct your own post.
It's painfully obvious that you haven't read him in a while or else you wouldn't be screwing up what he said so badly.

Please inform us when you're done. If you still can't see your mistakes by then, then I'll address your post.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Instead of going through everything and correcting you Glyph, I'll just tell you to read Titor again and give you a chance to correct your own post.
It's painfully obvious that you haven't read him in a while or else you wouldn't be screwing up what he said so badly.

Please inform us when you're done. If you still can't see your mistakes by then, then I'll address your post.

i ran this through my high tech translation machine, lets see the results.
[]
[]
[]
" durrr durrr I R am smertest than U. I have no reel Rgluement so iz insalt U's"
[]
[]
[]

hmmm thats what i thought you said

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

i ran this through my high tech translation machine, lets see the results.
[]
[]
[]
" durrr durrr I R am smertest than U. I have no reel Rgluement so iz insalt U's"
[]
[]
[]

hmmm thats what i thought you said

While true and almost worth a slight chuckle, I'm curious....is this your response or will you actually take the time to correct your post?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
im not sure what you have a problem with. as most of my post was not even titor "factoid". go ahead and correct what ever you desire, im fine with that.

OR you could except that im right, and become a titorite for the rest of your life

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

prove to me he is stating how the civil war starts. for all we know he is describing how the 2008 realization plays out.

This doesn't even make sense and you know it....

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Where does he mention 2008 anywhere??

the tricky thing is he used PERIODS which means the end of one thought and the beginning of another.

EXACTLY!!
Periods, all within the same paragraph though usually show that each sentence is related.

and DO NOT say this is common structuring. becuase if hed used common structuring hed have not mention 2008 before 2004. that paragraph is a mess.

Yeah, most people would have mentioned 2004 before 2008, but that doesn't mean the structure is all that bad.
"People will realize their world is over.
Why?
Because of a civil war which starts in 2004.
Civil war you say?
Yes. The war will be like having a waco type event each month steadily getting worse.
Wow. So what happens next?
Well, by 2012 not one single person in this country will be unaffected by the war, but it does end eventually.....when WW3 starts."

specific enough? NO. there is no date telling when. thats like me saying one day your gonna die, and then not tell you when.

Who cares about dates!?
He didn't have to mention a date at all. Just like he said nukes will hit jacksonville, he could have said there would be a terrorist attack.
Period. That's all he had to say. Just like he said there will be a civil war, he could have said we would go to war in Iraq. Period. That's all he had to say.

why? the only reason he mentioned the thing you stated are becuase people asked him directly.

Where???
No one asked him about Jacksonville.
No one asked him about a civil war.
He mentioned these things on his own buddy.

hmmm.. thats not what titor said. he said the large opposing force is constructed of UN forces.

Again, where?????

Also, the U.S. is the UN force

why would the UN be used instead of our own nations army

Exactly. Which is why you're statement is bs.
The UN would never agree to do that in the first place.

as he wrote this he was speaking of the future, not of the present. and it was a response to WW3. he states that the war on MEC is a stepping stone toward ww3.

WW3? Wtf?
He was talking about the Civil War and the general collapse of the West. One of the main reasons why Israel's neighbors are not attacking her is because they know they'd feel the wrath of the U.S. as well. But if the U.S. is bogged down in a civil war and the stability of the rest of the west has collapsed, what's going to stop them then?

Please read Titor again to keep yourself from taking even more things way out of context. It'd do you good.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

huh
impossible

build319 i apologize if a came across as a dick.

First of all, you are not upsetting me in one bit. This is the internet, its tough to relay a passionate comment without it coming out the wrong way. So don't worry about it. Its cool mang.

Now to my point. It can't be impossible. Simply because you would have to be a quantum physics G O Double D to be able to calculate all probabilities for one person telling us on what the future is (to roughly a million of us) and then to tell us which pathway we would take. Essentially eliminating all probability and stating that *this* was going to be our path and there is no way around it. Time is a tricky thing. Its like compound interest. You start off with some chump change and you grow that over the years into millions.

[side note:]
The one million quote is a complete ballpark figure. I'm sure that the Titor influence has far surpassed this.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join