It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Glyph_D
prove to me he is stating how the civil war starts. for all we know he is describing how the 2008 realization plays out.

This doesn't even make sense and you know it....

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Where does he mention 2008 anywhere??

nice of you to edit the paragraph to suit your agenda. "where does he mention 2008?" how about the sentence that procedes your quotation.

EXACTLY!!
Periods, all within the same paragraph though usually show that each sentence is related.

exactly. so by him stating the date of 2008 then proceeding to further points. by using periods he is in fact keeping them connected. so again ill state- you CANNOT prove to me that this sentence>>

I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

is not connected to this sentence>>

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over

Yeah, most people would have mentioned 2004 before 2008, but that doesn't mean the structure is all that bad.

what this means is titor was jumping around in his thoughts. he was typing/speaking as the thoughts crossed his mind(freeform typing).

to me he was starting a concept of people and their ignorance. the next sentence was clarifying when that ignorance was seeded. then jumps back to the issue of the people and their ignorance, and how they came to realize. then raps the paragraph up with the finality of that ignorance(ww3).

why? the only reason he mentioned the thing you stated are becuase people asked him directly.

Where???
No one asked him about Jacksonville.
No one asked him about a civil war.
He mentioned these things on his own buddy.

1. i meant your other points and not the civilwar:/

2. he mentions the civil war because he felt he could warn those that would listen. so this is one that he did indeed come forward with, without any instigation from the community.

3. im certain that he mentioned jacksonville becuase of the constant "what places get the nuke?" questions. however i dont remember exactly where this jacksonville issue was brought up with in his communications. to me it was just a free-be for the impatient minded people.
* if im wrong about jacksonville show me.

even if im wrong that doesnt change the message im trying to help you see. titor who ever he is (fact or fiction) has a mind of his own, and is capable of censoring/editing his responses to protect "what ever" he feels needs to be protected. he is not obligated to reveal our future, (if real) he did this out of compassion.

hmmm.. thats not what titor said. he said the large opposing force is constructed of UN forces.

Again, where?????

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard.

if you know these things youd know that all UN forces that will operate with the US will be under federal jurisdiction. and yes the UN will be the force to enforce martial law, becuase they would have no qualms about detaining foreigners(especially ignorant americans).

there are many threads on ATS about this. its believe that our(US) military soldiers would have a very big problem with detaining civilians by the thousands. thats why our govt(US) has UN soldiers based all over this country. and even worse its speculated that the reason we are in the middle east, is to separate the vast majority of trained operatives of the US.

the best way reduce the effectiveness of the militias, is to deny them the resources of good soldiers.

Please read Titor again to keep yourself from taking even more things way out of context. It'd do you good.

it funny to be criticized by you for not reading context

[edit on 13/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
nice of you to edit the paragraph to suit your agenda. "where does he mention 2008?" how about the sentence that procedes your quotation.

That sentence was dealing with people's mindset, not the actual war itself. I've stated this already.

exactly. so by him stating the date of 2008 then proceeding to further points. by using periods he is in fact keeping them connected. so again ill state- you CANNOT prove to me that this sentence>>

I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

is not connected to this sentence>>

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over

Because that makes no sense AT ALL.
There's another sentence inbetween for a reason. This is nonsense. Even Roth and the rest of the Titorites know what Titor was referring too.
The only thing similar to these sentences is that they're both describing something. The 2008 statement is describing the people's mindset. The Waco statement is describing the war.

Let me ask you something. Why do you think he put the sentence you left out in there if that had nothing to do with anything? No where else in his posts does he skip around thoughts like that so why do you think he does it here?

what this means is titor was jumping around in his thoughts. he was typing/speaking as the thoughts crossed his mind(freeform typing).

bs
He does this no where else in his posts and people who do that are repeat offenders. That's not his style.
Even if he did do this, it still would make no sense at all as he's clearly describing the war in his statement, not people's mindset

Get real Glyph. Can you think of one good reason why you're the only Titorite that thinks this?

if you know these things youd know that all UN forces that will operate with the US will be under federal jurisdiction.

Are you serious? No where in that quote does it mention UN troops.
Why are you making **** up? What's the point?

tho its not written in stone it is a likely scenario, and yes the UN would enforce martial law becuase they would have no qualms about detaining foreigners(especially ignorant americans).

This doesn't even make sense? This is a civil war we're talking about here. No one is foreign. And NO the UN would not enforce a martial law here.

The rest of your post is so messed up, it's sad....

Have you ever looked at any other boards around the web discussing Titor? Just curious...

Edit to add:
Re the 2008 comment. It was in response to

You mentioned previously the year 2008 - what's significant given your observed 2.5% difference between this time line and your own?

He then explained then when into when and how the war would start.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319

Now to my point. It can't be impossible. Simply because you would have to be a quantum physics G O Double D to be able to calculate all probabilities for one person telling us on what the future is (to roughly a million of us) and then to tell us which pathway we would take. Essentially eliminating all probability and stating that *this* was going to be our path and there is no way around it. Time is a tricky thing. Its like compound interest. You start off with some chump change and you grow that over the years into millions.

right its not impossible, in the realm of QM nothing is impossible.

refering to your GODD statement, one easy way to advert all the calculations would be to have a timemachine.

i do not follow the school of thought "time is chaotic". if you know 4+4=8 would you ever question that outcome? would you ever allow that equation to be manipulated? if you knew some events took place and when these events are added together creates a much larger event, would you ever question that outcome? more to the point we are talking about humans and their behavior.

this is a fundamental question of evolution/progression. if primates did not exist would we be here? now clearly just because primates exist, that alone does not mean that humans will exist. so lets dive further in to what creates/regulates evolution.

its believed that evolution is lifes way of adapting and achieving certain elements in its environment. weather, diet, activity, ect. if we can guarantee that all the elements of evolution will not be interrupted/changed. we "can" guarantee that humans will evolve from primates.

understanding "time" is very similar. if elements in the history of man go unchanged then the outcome "will" be the same.

if titor is real and he did indeed use timetravel. he has violated nature order, and our future will feel his sin. the degree of that sin is not known to us, however we will not need to worry.

because our timeline has a planned future already decided by the collective. what ever change titors presence has created, the collective will fight to erase/reduce/enforce the outcome. we have our plans and nothing short of the hand of god will strip us of that desire to succeed.

i apologize if this is hard to understand, i got a bit messy:/

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This is nonsense. Even Roth and the rest of the Titorites know what Titor was referring too.

Get real Glyph. Can you think of one good reason why you're the only Titorite that thinks this?

ive never followed conventional thought, and i dont plan on starting any time soon. call me crazy(you wouldnt be the first). if it aint broke dont fix it. if i am indeed broke, i must be good at salvaging solutions, because i find them offten. the feasibility of my perspective is not challenging to see.

yes im "off the map" deal with it:/.

for you to accept all that is taking place across the globe and not see some similarities in what titor has claims is selective vision at its highest.

The rest of your post is so messed up, it's sad....
sorry you feel that way:/

Have you ever looked at any other boards around the web discussing Titor? Just curious...
no need. ive read titor for myself i dont need 30 different mediums corrupting and destroying the data. if i did im sure i would get in to the same logic you spit at me. one TJW is enough for me, i dont want more of you guys barking in my ear:/

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Tjw said: "Even Roth and the rest of the Titorites know what Titor was referring too."

Even thatsjustweird and the rest of the Titorantagonists realize their world is changing.. though I don't expect them to admit that..

Edit: Good job Glyph_D.. keep going.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
as a casual follower of titorism debate, i have a suggestion.

instead of uselessly repeating things at each other, find the one point you disagree on (hint: civil war where?), and then your arguments can proceed logically. If not, we may be doomed to a "where is waco" vs "Iraqi civil unrest" double horse homicide, if you catch my drift.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let us go through this one more time thatsjustweird, before we go over to the NEW situation in the Middle-East and the NEW situation with Russia.

John Titor: "None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?"

Fact 1: This is a "prediction" of John Titor before 9/11.

You said: "1. It's not a prediction"

Yes it is, in the sense that Titor knew these things were going to happen. Titor "predicts" the "next war" meaning the next war in Iraq. The first war was called Operation Desert Storm in 1990.

You said: "2. What does 9/11 have to do with anything?" + "And the Iraq war is still going on TODAY. wtf are you talking about?"

Titor "predicted" the next war in Iraq before 9/11. Titor also informed Pamela the world was capable of "changing very quickly now" just a few months before 9/11. Titor also said that by 2008 "everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."

And so, yes indeed, apparently Titor knew this next Iraq war wouldn't be a short lasting war and the so called "War on [Islamic] Terror" after the world changing catalysing 9/11 event would actually lead to and become centered around this next (pre-emptive) war in Iraq! (ofcourse, as carefully planned - read: PNAC's pre-emptive strike doctrine) and confirmed time and time again by Bush: "the fight against terrorism must continue there because it [Iraq] is the center of a terrorist movement to intimidate the whole world."

Yes Titor didn't say "9/11" or "War on Terror".. but he mentioned the event that would have the greatest impact on the American mind: the next war in Iraq!

Fact 2: Titor "predicted" the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was a lie.. or 'BS.' (b]he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))

You said: "What are you talking about?" [PNAC]
First, read my post "connecting the dots" at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next, the "Project for the New American Century" (PNAC), is a NeoCon US think tank group established in early 1997, decided to use the 'Wolfowitz-doctrine' (also known as the 'Bush-doctrine') ..to adopt a more aggressive and unilateral foreign policy that would allow the US to act offensively and pre-emptively in the world... well that doctrine was embedded into the Sept. 2000 rapport of PNAC "Rebuilding America's Defenses".. in which it was emphasized that a catalysing event like Pearl Harbor would be necessary to ensure public support (read: to whip up!)

John Titor again: "None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago.

KEY POINT 1:
" When George W.Bush became president he brought with him a group of conservatives that had served in the administrations of Ronald Reagan and that of his father, George H.W.Bush. Of particular importance are: Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz. Their post-Cold War vision for American power and their blueprint for U.S. foreign policy have been in the making for years.

KEY POINT 2:
" Paul Wolfowitz, a key member of the conservative fringe of the Republican Party, has argued for decades that the United States should reconsider its commitments to international treaties, international law, and multilateral organizations such as the United Nations.

KEY POINT 3:
" A radical plan for U.S. global military domination first surfaced during the presidency of George H.W. Bush. In 1992, Paul Wolfowitz, working in the Department of Defense, was asked to write the first draft of a new national security strategy entitled The Defense Planning Guidance. This document would later be known as The Wolfowitz-doctrine. It's most controversial points included the following: the U.S. should dramatically increase defense spending, it should be willing to take pre-emptive military action and it should be prepared to take military action with or without allies. The report states, "The U.S. must show the leadership necessary to establish and protect a new order." According to Wolfowitz, the idea was to "prevent the emergence of a new rival" and to secure "access to vital raw materials, primarily Persian Gulf Oil."

KEY POINT 4:
" Politically displaced during the Clinton presidency, Paul Wolfowitz and his closest colleagues worked with an influential, right-wing think tank - The Project for the New American Century (PNAC). In 2000 they released another national security report called Rebuilding America's Defenses. The document revived The Wolfowitz-doctrine by calling on increasing the military budget by one hundred billion dollars, denying other nations the use of outer space, promoting "boldly and purposely.. American principles abroad", and adopting a more aggressive and unilateral foreign policy that would allow the U.S. to act offensively and pre-emptively in the world. The elimination of States like Iraq figured prominently in this grand vision. The report acknowledged that "the process of revolutionary change is likely to be a long one..absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event..like a new Pearl Harbor." One year later that event would arrive in the form of 9/11.

So yes indeed, the whole "next war".. the Iraq war was well planned a... but the project went wrong.. unexpectedly the Iraq war is still going.. it's a mess.. civil unrest developed near the second Bush term.. just as Titor "predicted".. so yes indeed, Titor must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC)!

Well, here's another enlightening (short) YouTube video that probably will soon be removed from youtube just as the other one I presented:

You said: "'Til this day NO ONE in this worldline is claiming Iraq has nuclear arms. Isreal took care of that a long time ago. We have NEVER been worried about Iraq having nukes since then."

Exactly! Very good. The US Government indeed knew that the story of Iraq having nuclear arms was entire BS! However they have projected that BS on the American people to whip them up in accepting the next war in Iraq, as "predicted" by Titor. And they conveniently fitted this into the 9/11 + War on Terror scenario:
"Some citizens wonder, after 11 years of living with this problem, why do we need to confront it now? And there's a reason. We've experienced the horror of September the 11th. We have seen that those who hate America are willing to crash airplanes into buildings full of innocent people. Our enemies would be no less willing, in fact, they would be eager, to use biological or chemical, or a nuclear weapon."

Here are some other of these whipping up BS statements from Bush:

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." = whipping up people with BS!

"Iraq's weapons of mass destruction are controlled by a murderous tyrant who has already used chemical weapons to kill thousands of people." = whipping up people with BS!

"Saddam Hussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapons of mass destruction." = whipping up people with BS!

"The world has tried limited military strikes to destroy Iraq's weapons of mass destruction capabilities -- only to see them openly rebuilt, while the regime again denies they even exist." = whipping up people with BS!

"In addition to declaring and destroying all of its weapons of mass destruction, Iraq must end its support for terrorism." = whipping up people with BS!

"..the regime in Iraq would likely have possessed a nuclear weapon no later than 1993." = whipping up people with BS!

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his "nuclear mujahideen" -- his nuclear holy warriors..it could have a nuclear weapon in less than a year." = whipping up people with BS!

"And Saddam Hussein would be in a position to pass nuclear technology to terrorists...And he is moving ever closer to developing a nuclear weapon." = whipping up people with BS!

Fact 3: Titor "predicted" the 'next war'.. the war in Iraq would initially be accepted by the 'whipped up' population.

You said: "Where? Here's a fact you missed. Context. During the time he wrote this we were bombing them on a near weekly basis and more specifically, certain documents and reports were coming out at the time Titor wrote that, that Iraq may have been trying to resurrect it's programs. That's what he was addressing."

No facts missing. You are only confirming that Titor must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC)!

John Titor: "Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election."

Fact 4: Titor "predicted" degrading US foreign policy and consistency. (he must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC))

You said: "BS. People have been "predicting" that since WW2! Get real Roth."

Titor "predicted" degrading US foreign policy and consistency in this time period. Get real thatsjustweird.

Fact 5: "Civil unrest" develops near the second Bush term as a result of US foreign policy regarding the war in Iraq and keeps on developing in our future.

You said: "So which states saw this civil unrest during the elections? And why did they stop?"

Titor said: "..becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election." What do you mean which states saw civil unrest? Has Titor mentioned any states? We are observing civil unrest in Iraq! And yes, it developed near the second Bush term and is still developing. Get it now?

Fact 6: Because the events as described above by Titor take place starting from 2004, he knew the Iraq war would be fought before that time period. And yes, the Iraq war started March 19, 2003.

You said: "And the Iraq war is still going on TODAY. wtf are you talking about? If there was a civil war I can guarentee you there wouldn't be a troop in Iraq right now."

Exactly! It is STILL going on. Right! Thank you. And it disrupts more and more as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. Titor knew it wouldn't be a short lasting easy war!
Titor "predicted" the next war in Iraq before 9/11. Titor also informed Pamela the world was capable of "changing very quickly now" just a few months before 9/11. Titor also said that by 2008 "everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over." Titor must have known about the consequences of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

Logic: If Iraq indeed possessed nuclear arms the US would have invaded Iraq years ago before 2003! (think about all the fuzz about Iran going nuclear and not even having them around!) Titor knew there was a war planned.. and that it would happen under false pretences..

You said: "Remember that little thing called the Persian Gulf War?" + "No, EVERYONE knew it was planned. It's been planned since the first gulf war. It was only because of international pressure that we didn't finish up in Iraq the first time, but everyone and their mother knew we'd go back in eventually."

Nobody knew it would be long lasting.
Titor did as explained.

Nobody knew it would happen before 2004.
Titor did as explained.

Nobody knew it would ignite civil unrest.
Titor did as explained.

Nobody knew it would disrupt so much.
Titor did as explained.

Nobody knew it would be fought under false premises.
Titor did as explained.

What's more interesting is that you do seem to know about PNAC and their involvement in the change of events as we experience them after all! So no more "wtf" or "what are you talking about" thatsjustweird.. as it shows..you know very well what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
as a casual follower of titorism debate, i have a suggestion.

instead of uselessly repeating things at each other, find the one point you disagree on (hint: civil war where?), and then your arguments can proceed logically.

I completely agree...
Believe me, this has been tried several times in this thread (not only by me.) But.....if you ask something the Titorites can't answer they usually start changing the subject or saying something wild that leads off topic (Roth's above post is an example).
Roth your post is so.....so bad.....I honestly don't know where to begin. So much stuff is taken WAY out of context, so horribly twisted, and just plain wrong it's not even funny.
Are you purposely doing this?

Glyph:

no need. ive read titor for myself i dont need 30 different mediums corrupting and destroying the data. if i did im sure i would get in to the same logic you spit at me. one TJW is enough for me, i dont want more of you guys barking in my ear:/

No, I ask this because some other sites have way more info on the Titor hoax overall. I know Roth is gone, but there may still be a bit of hope for you to come back to this place called reality.
I'll link some stuff in a bit.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Roth your post is so.....so bad.....I honestly don't know where to begin. So much stuff is taken WAY out of context, so horribly twisted, and just plain wrong it's not even funny.
Are you purposely doing this?

Ignoring my post was exactly what I expected from you.
You are lost without words and now you want to play it this way.. great!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
this is getting ridiculous
ok...

WHAT EVIDENCE CAN YOU SHOW (Extended quotes, logic, CONTEXT) IN TITOR'S QUOTES THAT SUGGESTS HE WAS TALKING ABOUT CIVIL WAR IN IRAQ? WHAT LEADS OTHER TO BELIEVE HE IS TALKING ABOUT CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA?

Please address this directly. Im sorry for the caps, and Im sorry i don't want to read 170 pages/know how to search accurately enough to educate myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Actually it is tragically sad that when I confront you thatsjustweird, you simply don't have the guts to address my post. Though on the one hand it is very comforting to me.. on the other hand it is so sad.. man you really disappoint us now.. so sad.

Edit:

this is getting ridiculous
ok...

Yes it is indeed, you haven't even introduced yourself properly to us.

WHAT EVIDENCE CAN YOU SHOW (Extended quotes, logic, CONTEXT) IN TITOR'S QUOTES THAT SUGGESTS HE WAS TALKING ABOUT CIVIL WAR IN IRAQ? WHAT LEADS OTHER TO BELIEVE HE IS TALKING ABOUT CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA?

Please address this directly. Im sorry for the caps, and Im sorry i don't want to read 170 pages/know how to search accurately enough to educate myself.

Man, I am really sorry too you don't want to read the pages of this thread.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Actually it is tragically sad that when I confront you thatsjustweird, you simply don't have the guts to address my post. Though on the one hand it is very comforting to me.. on the other hand it is so sad.. man you really disappoint us now.. so sad.

Roth.....stop.

Name one post in this whole thread that you addressed to me that I didn't address. Just one.

Don't be ridiculous. I said I don't know where to begin, not that I won't address your post. Most of your post doesn't even need to be addressed as anyone with half a brain could see that it's a horrible and blatant attempt to twist Titor's views into YOUR own.
You take most of his quotes WAY out of context as well which again, anyone with half a brain and at least some knowledge of what Titor wrote can see.

More in a min....

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Roth.....stop.

Name one post in this whole thread that you addressed to me that I didn't address. Just one.

Don't be ridiculous. I said I don't know where to begin, not that I won't address your post. Most of your post doesn't even need to be addressed as anyone with half a brain could see that it's a horrible and blatant attempt to twist Titor's views into YOUR own.
You take most of his quotes WAY out of context as well which again, anyone with half a brain and at least some knowledge of what Titor wrote can see.

More in a min....

Good. That's more like it. And let us not insult eachother's intelligence. That's really not necessary. Perhaps my post was indeed a bit too long. I remind myself to break it down into the smallest sections I can in order to make it easier to digest.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wasn't aware an introduction should have been in order.
I have been reading this thread for 20 odd pages, and it just frustrates me how all I see is the same stuff flowin back and forth. I assume all major debates have been covered and this is just useless after the fact anger?

I struggle to comprehend how you guys make such broad arguments when from what I read you should be arguing about something more specific (where the civil unrest takes place). Can you please point to a place where i can read these original quotes myself? Also, what page could I find the debates on the context of the civil war quote? Clearly no one has time to fill me in on the resolution of this debate (no offense - fine by me), so maybe a helpful link/page number?

Oh and the debunking sites you mentioned ThatsJustWierd, could you post the links?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The world's top military powers are gradually dismantling their stockpiles of nuclear arms, but all are developing new missiles and war.s with smaller yields that could increase the risk of atomic warfare, a Swedish research institute said Monday.

JT: "I would caution against that. That's exactly what "they" want you to think while they continue to develop smaller and more accurate MIRV's. Have you ever seen a neutron bomb the size of a basketball?"....

Full-scale war very soon in the middle-east? Mideast 'may see full-scale war'

JT: The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. (like the war against Hizbullah last year) They are prepared for the ultimate defense.(like nuking every muslim country in the area and preparing themselves for the ultimate defense) Wavering western support for Israel like here is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. (maybe not yet)

About Edward Brown, a great patriot, Browns Siege: Feds Say They Are Going In this could be very soon... I guess they'll wait for something just like when Paris Hilton will get out of jail so they can have a media blackout...

And that's so kind of the government... Repeal Second Amendment, Analyst Advises

I don't say the ultimate war against Israël will be that soon, but if Israël would need to fight 4 fronts + at the same time... (Hizbullah, Syria, Hamas (who will take control of Gaza), Iran and put anyone here Israël could lose.... The US economy will soon collapse, when that happens, Israël will lose much of their support, it's not the cold war... so it would be very different than in 67 and 73 even more if Iran get nukes...

JT: In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe.

Why would Russia pre-emptively nuke the USA/Europe and China? Maybe they fear that? US Missiles in Europe: Beyond Deterrence to First-Strike Threat He'll nuke Europe for that reason Putin warns he will point missiles at Europe and I know that China and Russia are allies in the SCO, but these are two big powers and they will eventually have to face each other very soon when the US collapse for energy and population reasons.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Nothing happened...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Good job Glyph_D.. keep going.

thank you, but i pail in comparison to your efforts

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Why would Russia pre-emptively nuke the USA/Europe and China? .... I know that China and Russia are allies in the SCO, but these are two big powers and they will eventually have to face each other very soon when the US collapse for energy and population reasons.

this is very true. China will have to rub shoulders with Russia because of their(china) financial commitment to the western world.

I struggle to comprehend how you guys make such broad arguments when from what I read you should be arguing about something more specific (where the civil unrest takes place). Can you please point to a place where i can read these original quotes myself?.... so maybe a helpful link/page number?

the reason our discussion reaches out all over, is becuase this is the end all be all thread of titor as requested by the mods. any answers you cant find ask it regardless if its about the civil war or not.

titor transcripts

the civil conflict and it's unrest is never given a position on a map, what they are given are dates(years to be precise).

unrest starts during the campaign trails of the 2004 elections. since that time this country divided into groups of extremists. there are more people involved in politic now than they were many years ago. now i know this does not ring true for the whole nation, but now people are listening to the idiots on capital hill more closely.

as for the civil war, we lack one very significant event that titors timeline had. the Y2K bug ripped through the country in titors timeline, how much devastation did it cuase? i dont know becuase no one asked titor. but im sure it removed some apathy from the people.

one thing is for certain that our timeline is not gonna get better before it gets worse. keep your . down and your eye on the horizon.

[edit on 14/6/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Wow! some great posts in in here... ThatsJustWeird not so much.

Vitchilo
I know that China and Russia are allies in the SCO, but these are two big powers and they will eventually have to face each other very soon when the US collapse for energy and population reasons.

When America does collapse, it gives China the confidence to “expand”.

Just think, there are reports after the year 2015 oil production will drop tremendously. This would certainly produce an international joust for energy in the future.

I might add:
Since Bush took office, the cost to fill up a car in America has more than doubled, meanwhile the evil oil and gas empire continue to get tax breaks from it.

America consumes nearly half its gasoline, while energy and security collide as we continue to rely on the Middle East... tsk tsk... The current path we're on is undeniably unsustainable... it would seem to be borderline with Titor's world.

John Titor: Bring a gas can with you when the car dies on the side of the road.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
XPhiles! oh my.. now THAT is a great NEW Avatar!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting Reading or A Sign of the Times???

"Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America"
Author: Thomas Chittum

Reader review from Amazon.com:

Thomas Chittum's "Civil War II" is not for the weak minded or squeamish. Chittum, a retired special forces veteran and freedom fighter, paints a horrfiying, but probable future for the United States as a nation state.
Chittum starts out by asking the reader to figure out which "tier" you belong to in the new order. If you are a member of the white working class you will immediately understand what Chittum means. The "International Bureaucratic Elite" are the ones destroying America and creating an empire for their own purposes, power and greed. To do this the white working class must be degraded to third class citizens. This will be done through "racist affimative action," political correctness, and outright tyranny. Since whites are the economic and racial backbone of America, they must go.

Chittum further relates how illegal immigration, racial politics, and cowardly and devious politicians are exploiting the ethnic tensions already present from "multiculturalism." The Mexican "reconquista" of the American Southwest is happening at lightning speed and within 20 years whites will no longer be the majority in those states. A revolution in Mexico is predicted within 15-20 years which will be a spark for a "Aztlan republic" and outright secession....

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join