It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well great article Glyph_D. But the guy who wrote it thinks that democrats will save the situation... well I guess he's not totally awake... And he praise Kucinich... Kucinich the guy who wants to BAN all handguns and put several restrictions on all other firearms... yeah that Kucinich.

i agree, Kucinich seems to me to be very global elite material. he wants the UN to be the dominate govt force of the world:/ hes also a vegan, now that doesnt mean anything unless the reason is he knows full well about the poisons put into the populace, along with madcow.

i recently watched "real time w/ bill mauer"(spelling?)he had Kucinich as the opening guest. and right off the bat i got the impression hes a tool for the NWO. hes says he "will be president", and he also says he "needs" to get people aware of his presence. he drew a line, and i was not on his side.

[edit on 30/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thatsjustweird:
Regarding your last post to me, I am happy to observe we agree on some aspects like the decisions of the present Administration and SPP and NAFTA. I don't expect miracles when it comes to the other aspects Titor was hinting on.

Regarding the many taser deaths, Glyph_D has given you a great lecture. But despite that, you continue to be argumentative. If you want to hang on to the thought that innocent, unarmed and defenseless men, women, children, elderly, mentally and/or physically disabled are being shot to death on a weekly base in the US, that's fine. But you and I know that's not true. However, taser deaths are everywhere. Just type the words taser+dies in the Google News section and you'll see what I mean. And those are only the recent cases ofcourse.

Regarding my monkey comment as a proper answer to your silly name calling offensive, what kind of monkey do you think you are? Let's do the test and find out at uk.tickle.com...

I bet you are a baboon..
Anyway, back to Titor!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
If you want to hang on to the thought that innocent, unarmed and defenseless men, women, children, elderly, mentally and/or physically disabled are being shot to death on a weekly base in the US, that's fine. But you and I know that's not true. However, taser deaths are everywhere.

1. I did not say that.
2. Taser deaths are everywhere?? lol According to your own post there have been just over 100 in the past 7 years in TWO countries.
If you believe just 100 people have been shot by police in the past 7 years, you my friend are not a very smart person. As I said before my FACTS can be backed up.
You're making stuff up to try and fit your twisted views. To compare the number of innocent taser deaths to the number of innocent gun deaths is ridiculous. You can't even compare it. Read a newspaper from a major city. Look it up online. Ask ANYONE you know. They will LAUGH in your face if you say there have been more innocent taser deaths than gun deaths.

I'm still WAITING AND WAITING for you to show me where you got that info from. Whoever told you that lie is either an idiot or completely insane. For you to believe them tells alot about you.

Glyph -

ok dipsh*t what did police do to a low threat suspect before tasers came around??? they used actual police work and procedures.

Oohhh someone disagrees with me so I must resort to vulger namecalling
lol, you're just proving my point buddy

Anyway....as I told Roth, read a newspaper or something. What are you guys completely shut out from the world? Why do you think police starting using tasers more and more. Because people were getting sick of them using guns and pushed lawmakers. "Police work and procedures?" lmao!! Is that a joke? Go to any major city....the people there would chew you up and spit you out if you claimed something like that.

I would be shocked that you guys are so completely clueless as to what really goes on, but knowing you guys....this is no surprise.
You know this is a conspiracy site, and there are some wild things posted on this site. But I will say, that seeing you guys claim there are more (innocent) taser deaths than gun deaths by the police is by far one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on this website in the 3 or 4 or however many years I've been here. Congrats! The fact that two people (the ONLY two people in this world) are claiming that is astonishing to say the least.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So no olympics in China? Could this be the reason? Olympics seen as catalyst for China abuses maybe the world will deny China olympics because of their abuses of human rights? After all, doing such a great thing as olympics in a dictatorship isn't logical.

I say that the odds of going to nuclear war have just risen, thanks to NATO. Mutual Destruction Danger In US Anti-Missile Plan Says Putin

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ok firstly dipsh*t is not that vulgar; id say its right up there with "maroon", ofcourse my statement was refusing any attempt at humor. (i knew i should have put a disclaimer
)

secondly your wrong for the reason tasers were implemented into police forces. ill agree that people now are saying that its a great substitute to firearms, but that wasnt its purpose in the beginning. im not sure if your old enough to remember the rodney king beatings but the police use knight sticks and blackjacks. this form of aggression(beating somone into submission) is the reason tasers became a tool.

tasers were developed too address a few requirements law enforcement wanted.

1 they needed an alternative to clubs. -after all its very hard to convince someone your not being brutal when your spilling someones brains all over the road.

2 they needed it to be quick

3 they wanted it to be a long range(at least to the distance outside of the suspects reach) weapon.

there are a few more things they wanted but these will do for the time being. the gun could reach all but the very important requirements eg. to address brutality.

when the taser came into existence it was hailed as the assistant to the firearm not the replacement.

? Go to any major city....the people there would chew you up and spit you out if you claimed something like that.

i doubt that very seriously. after id knock some sense into them, they will have a real understanding of how things work.

But I will say, that seeing you guys claim there are more (innocent) taser deaths than gun deaths by the police is by far one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on this website in the 3 or 4 or however many years I've been here.

hey ... could you give me a link to your proof? and it cannot be just some guy getting shot by a police officer. it must be a situation where a police officer was supposed to use a taser (under his regulation code of his department), but instaed used a firearm, and killed the person.

i havent heard to many stories like that, maybe 2-3(maybe).

I say that the odds of going to nuclear war have just risen, thanks to NATO. Mutual Destruction Danger In US Anti-Missile Plan Says Putin

not to mention titor stated it would be russia to do that(you knew that tho
). i remember a few years back people would state over and over that russia will never be back in a posiion to do anything like this. i knew they were wrong then just as they are wrong now.

LOL i just noticed

ThatsJustWeird has just added you to their respected foe list

WOOT im going places now

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'll go over your crap in a bit but first -

Originally posted by Glyph_D

LOL i just noticed

ThatsJustWeird has just added you to their respected foe list

WOOT im going places now

lol, that was an accident. I just noticed those Friend and Foe buttons so I just pressed on to see what it did (didn't even see who's post it was on). After I pressed it I was just taken to my profile and that was it. I didn't know it actually did something.

I think I took it off, does it still say that?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I think I took it off, does it still say that?

not sure how to tell:/

the only thing that says it is the auto-u2u i got.

i think its gone, but really not sure as it is new and all.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

hey ... could you give me a link to your proof? and it cannot be just some guy getting shot by a police officer. it must be a situation where a police officer was supposed to use a taser (under his regulation code of his department), but instaed used a firearm, and killed the person.

i havent heard to many stories like that, maybe 2-3(maybe).

You know....I was going to go completely over your post but....meh, what's the use. If you're (special) enough to believe in somone claiming to be a time traveller or that there are more innocent taser deaths than gun deaths, then it's pretty much useless. It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall shows more signs of intelligence

I will go over the above quote however. Because this is hillarious. First we're talking about innocent deaths now all of a sudden since you can't find info to back your statements up, you switch it to deaths where tasers should have been used but firearms were used instead.

Typical tactic.
Anyway, why do you need a link? I'm very sure you've heard of innocents being shot as some of these are very high profile cases which recieve national attention (like last year when that groom was killed. One of SEVERAL high profile cases from New York alone. And remember during Katrina? - and don't forget the Cincinnati riot a couple years ago didn't start for nothing.)
Seriously though, to get all of the non high profile cases, your best bet will be to just go to any major city and look at the local news or read the local section of their newspaper.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

18. Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

So it's exactly what's happening now. The NWO agenda is being carried out in the US, Europe, Canada and Australia... Note also that JT say old US federal system ... NAU.

Also, I would like to point out that in the US, illegals immigrants are treated as citizens of first class and legals americans citizens are treated as cattle. Sorry, but this is just outrageous, and i'm not angry at illegal immigrants, i'm angry at the government who doesn't enforce laws against them. They can commit serious crimes and they don't get arrested or deported even if they get caught with coc aine or meth. There's a serious problem there.

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years.

Flares up and down for 10 years. 2005/2004-2015, that means that if it would be armed conflict right at the start, it wouldn't flares up and down... sorry, but it would be a bloodshed and the ``flares up`` would be most after the outright fighting have started, not when the government get his way and the american people take it peacefully like it is now.

Also, TJW, don't you think that CPS taking kids for little reasons like the parents not wearing their seatbelts is something really disturbing? That CPS abuse most children they get? There's HUNDRED of cases of that, yet it doesn't make the main-stream news, it's ABUSE OF CHILDRENS, and it doesn't make news... what does that teach you about your government and the news?

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So it's exactly what's happening now. The NWO agenda is being carried out in the US, Europe, Canada and Australia... Note also that JT say old US federal system ... NAU.

Titor isn't very clear on this whole issue. I mean, when does all of this supposedly happen (according to Titor). He says an NWO tries to establish itself, but since the U.S. is in a civil war starting in 2004, and the (political - for you Roth lol) stability of the west collapses in 2005. I'm guessing he meant that the NWO tried to establish itself between 2001 and 2004/5.
Any NAU would be an NEW federal system as we have never had anything like that before.

Also, TJW, don't you think that CPS taking kids for little reasons like the parents not wearing their seatbelts is something really disturbing? That CPS abuse most children they get? There's HUNDRED of cases of that, yet it doesn't make the main-stream news, it's ABUSE OF CHILDRENS, and it doesn't make news... what does that teach you about your government and the news?

It's WAY beyond disturbing. The whole system needs to be overhauled big time.
And you can't really blame the media for lack of coverage, it's just people simply don't care. Out of sight, out of mind. If we the people made a bigger deal out of it, then you would likely see the media follow suit (it's all about ratings - which in turn means more money - to them).

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I will go over the above quote however. Because this is hillarious. First we're talking about innocent deaths now all of a sudden since you can't find info to back your statements up, you switch it to deaths where tasers should have been used but firearms were used instead.

Typical tactic.
Anyway, why do you need a link? I'm very sure you've heard of innocents being shot as some of these are very high profile cases which recieve national attention (like last year when that groom was killed. One of SEVERAL high profile cases from New York alone. And remember during Katrina? - and don't forget the Cincinnati riot a couple years ago didn't start for nothing.)
Seriously though, to get all of the non high profile cases, your best bet will be to just go to any major city and look at the local news or read the local section of their newspaper.

im not following you, why was my point a bad tactic?

there is a distinct difference between knowing the suspect is dangerous and thinking hes dangerous. at the same time there is a difference knowing a suspect is harmless and thinking they are harmless.

My "Typical Tactic" was addressing the issue and not allowing you to mess it up.

as was stated by Roth there are more taser related "deaths to innocent and defenseless people across the state" compared to firearms of the same nature.

i could be wrong but this feels like, its somehow related to the argument of "style vs type"

i swear i got into a argument about that damned groom shooting a while ago. the police did not consider that man and his entourage to be lying about their intentions. as the incident went down He(the groom) was considered armed and dangerous, inso facto was not defenseless or innocent.

the katrina shtuff was of the same nature(sort of).

if you still cant see what im trying to say then i guess we're screwed becuase im running out of ways to present this:/

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Another call for China to stop their ``genocide`` using the olympic as excuse. Geesh, I wonder if olympics will occur...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Syria and Israël building up their forces

Countdown has begun

On one side you have the Syrian who are not affraid of Israël anymore because of their defeat against Hezbollah. Russian are supplying Syria with equipment. Hezbollah is more strong now than before the war. Iran now there's an impeding attack against them. There's a political crisis in Israël, the whole thing is weak... Could this be the moment that Israël will lose and be forced to use their nuclear arsenal?

The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack.

Wavering western support... US not attacking Iran? US saying to Israël do it yourself? US population tired of Iraq war not wanting Iran war? (because Iraq war was for Israël) Not prepared for a true offensive war... Attacking Iran? Defeat in Lebanon? Prepared for ultimate defense... well yes...

Just a scenario here. What do you think?

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I felt this was relevant...

CBS (the company with the all seeing eye logo) has a show called "Jericho"

where 7 cities get nukes (by who? seems to be a false flag from within!)

Currently on the show, the town of Jericho (rural farms) is at WAR with its Neighbor New Bern (suburban) for food and supplies.

The show has focused on how these 2 neighboring towns were high school football rivals, and they competed against each other in Bass fishing contests just a few months before the nuke attack...now they are killing each other for access to farmland and a salt mine. It just goes to show you how quickly things can change when people are faced with tough circumstances.

Its a good show, it deals with survival tactics, nuclear fallout, emp blasts, refugees, radiation poisoning, dwindling food & supplies, a barter economy & civil war.

You can watch all previous episodes in their entirety (commercial free) on the CBS website.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Alright this is hopefully the last time I deal with this, simply because it's ridiculous.....

im not following you, why was my point a bad tactic?

there is a distinct difference between knowing the suspect is dangerous and thinking hes dangerous. at the same time there is a difference knowing a suspect is harmless and thinking they are harmless.

My "Typical Tactic" was addressing the issue and not allowing you to mess it up.

as was stated by Roth there are more taser related "deaths to innocent and defenseless people across the state" compared to firearms of the same nature.

lol
Roth simply stated innocent and defenseless. Period. Not similar situations or "of the same nature" or whatever you're trying to change it too (that's the typical tactic - trying to change things to fit your views). Innocent and defenseless. Period.
Roth stated clearly that he hasn't heard of "not one" innocent or defenseless person being shot. I have quoted him several times on this. I'll do it again.

So far I haven’t heard of any innocent and defenseless US citizen shot to death by his/her officer of the law…. Not one! But tasered to death….. many!

This is what we're talking about.
This is the most idiotic statement ever in the history of ATS.

The ridiculous claim that more innocent and defenseless people have been tasered to death than shot to death is beyond moronic. Anyone who believes that is either blind and deaf or has absolutely no contact with the outside world. There's no way a normal human being would believe such a thing.

(And glyph whenever you get a chance, you really need to read up on those incidents I posted, I don't know where you got your info from)

Anyway. That's that.

It's May now! Where is this month's Waco type event taking place?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
CBS (the company with the all seeing eye logo) has a show called "Jericho"

You can watch all previous episodes in their entirety (commercial free) on the CBS website.

ive never seen this show yet, ill have to check it out.

TJW
Roth simply stated innocent and defenseless. Period. Not similar situations or "of the same nature" or whatever you're trying to change it too (that's the typical tactic - trying to change things to fit your views). Innocent and defenseless. Period.

well again it appears you have failed to comprehend what innocent or defenseless means.

i dont care how you interpret Roth, but if you continue to make this an issue, then this error must be corrected.

this is a fact- police make it their business not the kill or permanently harm people who are defenseless/innocent. if they were to violate that oath they would be criminals in ever sense of the word. now occasionally people get shot and die, but the point im trying to make is the majority of killing by cops are people who are dangerous or are lead to be believed are dangerous.

im in total agree'ance with Roth on this i havent heard one "truly innocent" person being shot to death by a cop. now does that mean there has never been an incident like this?? no , it means ive never heard of one. bbefore you try to coin be as being incompetent or being a victim of selective awareness, know ive have searched and i have asked, and no results came through. now hollywood paints a different story about this issue but hollywood is not real, so hollywood will be ignored.

you claim im using tactics to fit my position, but from my position either you are the one with the bag full of tactics or you just cant read.

seriously you sound alot like Alberto R. Gonzales, he likes to twist the constitution and you like twisting this issue and others.

[edit on 3/5/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
UPDATE

another month has turned on the calendar. You know the drill, any takers this time ?

Why do titorites remind you of millerites ?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
UPDATE

another month has turned on the calendar. You know the drill, any takers this time ?

Eventhough it didn't erupt into bloodshed, I am gonna go with the ATF raid on Militias in Alabama and taking away their 2nd ammendment right. It was Waco Like, but no one died, which is in itself suprising.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

well again it appears you have failed to comprehend what innocent or defenseless means.

No YOU fail to comprehend what innocent and defenseless means.
Innocent - meaning not guilty. Did nothing wrong.
Defenseless - meaning just that...defenseless. No weapons. No threat.

im in total agree'ance with Roth on this i havent heard one "truly innocent" person being shot to death by a cop. now does that mean there has never been an incident like this?? no , it means ive never heard of one. bbefore you try to coin be as being incompetent or being a victim of selective awareness

Then again, you're either living under a rock or you're a f'ing idiot.
I just gave a few perfect examples. All of whom where 100% innocent and 100% defenseless. Any suggestion otherwise is beyond stupid.

By your ridiculous standards, then that would also mean there hasn't been one "truly innocent" person ever tasered. Why would the police even pull out the taser if the person was not a threat? Why would the police even be there??

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Booooooooo ;(

No YOU fail to comprehend what innocent and defenseless means.
Innocent - meaning not guilty. Did nothing wrong.
Defenseless - meaning just that...defenseless. No weapons. No threat.

uhh, so using your definition, you have over 100 incidents that have happened????

seriously you need to link me up. i am failing to see your platform.

Then again, you're either living under a rock or you're a f'ing idiot.
I just gave a few perfect examples. All of whom where 100% innocent and 100% defenseless. Any suggestion otherwise is beyond stupid.

lies , katrina was a different situation(werent most looters?), and the groom was not 100% anything.

By your ridiculous standards, then that would also mean there hasn't been one "truly innocent" person ever tasered. Why would the police even pull out the taser if the person was not a threat? Why would the police even be there??

lets not rule out your definition either. by your definition neither case hold water.

but to further this conversation- when i state defenseless, i mean the same as you "no threat". how many incidents do you know of that ended in death with this element? when i state innocent (im a little more loose with the term than youve pointed out), i mean a simple, guileless, inexperienced, or unsophisticated person.

now take the number you got for your defenseless events and isolate all the accounts that had innocent people involved, and tally up the numbers. is your number high? is it even a double digit?

most tazer event take place when a person is not following a police officers commands. has anyone ever been shot and killed for ignoring a police officers comms????

but more to the point lets focus on what titor has said, as apposed to my/others opinions on what he said.

dont take this the wrong way, but i made a picture just for you

[edit on 4/5/07 by Glyph_D]

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join