It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Earlier in this thread and with Glyph just one page back.

I didn't say we kill. I say Russians killed and I didn't care because they choosed their own fate of not resisting or not getting out of the cities. Like Titor said:

You said that there will be a big war. Can you at least tell us which cities will be nuked?

No I won't do that. However, I submit to you that when the moment comes it will be absolutely plain as day that you are unsafe in the cities. The millions people that stay will choose to stay. That's what comes as a surprise.

It's their choice. If they just deny everything going on like the germans in WW2, it's their problem and if they die as a consequence, their problem.

Who are you to say who deserves to die or not?

Well I have values of respecting other and wanting them to live, the NWO scum oppose everything I stand for, that's why they deserve to die, just like extremists terrorists or nazis SS did. I don't care I don't have to say who deserves to die or not, those who want to rule over others by violent means deserves to die, that's it. If titor world happen, it will be the FIRST time in history that there will be a real revolution. It's was THEIR CHOICE to be cowards and not fight or their error and they didn't realise it until the last second.

And Titor stated that the NWO only TRIED to establish itself. It obviously didn't.

Well, when your USA is called ``The American Federal Empire`` and they have their police state in place and waging war on the people, YES the NWO have nearly succeeded.

So Titor and gang were going around killing people who had different beliefs than them. The complete opposite of the principles this country was founded on.

HAHAHAAHA. Yeah, who's waging war since 1941? Going around killing people who have different beliefs IS american.
(just kidding a little) Seriously, those they are going after are ``There was a resistance on my worldline but their goal was to maintain power and control over other people.`` It's beyond ``different beliefs`` it's pure EVIL and MUST be stopped at ANY COST. It's not some BS republican-democrat thing, it's oppression VS liberty.

Also, they were supposed to be defending the Constitution in the civil war right? So what's the first thing they do when they take over and get into power. They get rid of it! lol

Well they went against those who tried to overthrow the democratic system they put in place after the victory. As I said earlier, it's an history FACT that thugs try to take power during or after a civil war or crisis period.

Any NWO would NEED people in order to survive. Where are you getting this nonsense that they would go around killing people? Worse case they lock up and kill those who oppose them.

Maybe you didn't read NWO plans. Wiping out 90% of humanity by various means including biological war. So no. Even a supporter is a possible enemy, just look at what the Soviet Party did with their own ranks.

With Titor, they're just wiping out half the population for no good reason

Yes. To win. They can fight in the country-side and ``isolate`` them, but they can't play on their playfield, the cities where the tanks, F-22s, all that stuff is. See Israël-Hizbollah situation. Hizbollah kicked the ass of Israël and ``isolated them``, still, can Hizbollah win over Israël on Israël land? No.

What Titor and gang allowed to happen would be classified as war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Yeah right. Look at who's making war crimes now in Iraq and have been for dozens of year across the globe without being EVER accountable. This is war, global war against the NWO, no compromise is possible, it's fight or die. They want your death, why not fight?

And why would Russia nuke the US? Well maybe because the US foreign policies are considered as The Third Reich Part Two. And also, during WW2 Russia sends millions of fighters without arms and munitions, but they still send them. They don't care how many lives it cost, they must kill the enemy. If they lost 90% of their population, they don't care as long as they've wipe out their enemy. Their enemy is the american government, not the american people I suppose. Even if Putin is not to be trusted at all. We'll see who's the next Russian president, or even if there's a coup because unless a good guy come at the top of the Russian government by a coup, I don't see Putin or his successor Ivanov doing it for ``the american people``, but who knows. Even China said that they wouldn't mind how many lives they would lost to win a war against the USA. Those people are batshiat crazy...
They treat human lives as statistics... just like Stalin...

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thatsjustweird said:

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Where are these "hundreds" of [taser] deaths????
According to your link there has only been 100 in the past 7 years.

Liar. Twister. I have given you many examples before. At least 78 in 2005 alone:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on 12-12-2005 @ 14:29
Murdered Taser Victims List growing in 2005. At least 78....

AZ Central reporting more than 130 people in July 2005:

posted on 17-7-2005 @ 11:43
www.azcentral.com...
More than 130 people, including four men in the Valley, have died after police Taser shocks since 1999.

And the count goes on:

www.smh.com.au...
Taser death a cause for alarm
Andrew Clennell and agencies
November 2, 2006
An Amnesty International report in March found at least 156 people had died in the US in the previous five years from stun guns.

66.102.9.104...:YGQCyUVbvU4J:www.azcentral.com/specials/special43/articles/1224taserlist24-ON.html+taser+deaths&hl=nl&ct=clnk&cd=1< br />
167 cases of death following stun-gun use
Robert Anglen
The Arizona Republic
Jan. 5, 2006 01:20 PM
The Arizona Republic, using computer searches, autopsy reports, police reports, media reports and Taser's own records, has identified 167 cases in the United States and Canada of death following a police Taser strike since September 1999.

www.cameronward.com...
Taser death update
May 17, 2007
Patrick D. Wagans, 42, of Valleyview, Ohio died on May 16th after being Tasered by police, thus becoming the 26th such North American fatality this year. More than 260 people have died after being shocked by the Taser weapon's 50,000 volt output. Law enforcement officials generally attribute these deaths to so-called "excited delerium", which is not a recognised medical condition. The controversy continues as, on average, more than one American dies every week after being Tasered.

So we arrived at a number of AT LEAST 260 taser deaths! Ofcourse the number of taser deaths is much higher than that. As said before, one only has to type the words taser + dies into the Google News section for a weekly update of new taser deaths.

The manner in which you are trying to play down these deaths by taser says enough about your character thatsjustweird. Apparently a life doesn’t mean that much to you, does it? What was it again you said?:

People like you who support mass murders and killings make me sick. That is NEVER the answer to ANYTHING.

You are talking about yourself and your hypocritical attitude buddy. It’s guys like you who are trying to twist the truth and pretend to be something that they are not.. and THAT makes me sick. Keep on ignoring and denying the deaths that are brought on by our own Government and Law Enforcement.. you make me sick.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Now that it has been confirmed that "thatsjustweird" is a big Titorantagonist joke...

Could you please reference to what you're talking about. You always do this. Post random stuff out of the blue. No one here is a mind reader. What are you talking about?

And I don't believe in Santa Clause either. Does that make me a Santagonist as well?

lol. You are a great example of a Titorantagonist. Never before have I observed someone so dedicated to the cause against Titor. Now if you simply would not believe Titor, you would not pay so much attention to his words. But boy, you bite into his story big time! I haven't seen you typing on some thread that Santa is a hoax or a fraud! lol. I simply haven't seen so much passion anywhere then on this thread coming from you against what you call a 'fictional character'
Though I would not be surprised you would do the same with regards to 'Santa Claus' if someone would say that Santa has predicted the end of the world! (laugh)

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Vit, you're in your own little world...
What a sad life you must live...
Roth has a distorted one sided view of the world, but you take it to a whole 'nother level. Still waiting for an answer. Do you or your family still live in or near cities? Have you begun stockpiling food, weapons, and ammo? If not, what are you waiting for?

So we arrived at a number of AT LEAST 260 taser deaths! Ofcourse the number of taser deaths is much higher than that. As said before, one only has to type the words taser + dies into the Google News section for a weekly update of new taser deaths.

Ok, since now we're going back to '99. According to your link in the past 8 years there have been 260 deaths in two countries. You say the number is much higher but you have no proof of this (even the 260 number is not from a verifiable source, but we'll use it anyway to make you happy). Based on the increase usage of tasers, is that even 1%? Now compare that number with gun deaths.

1. I asked you to show me the hundreds you claimed.
2. The majority of these were criminals. Show us what you claimed earlier that more innocents are killed by tasers than guns.

The manner in which you are trying to play down these deaths by taser says enough about your character thatsjustweird. Apparently a life doesn’t mean that much to you, does it? What was it again you said?:

People like you who support mass murders and killings make me sick. That is NEVER the answer to ANYTHING.

You are talking about yourself and your hypocritical attitude buddy.

(...) Where have I ever played down taser deaths?? I have NEVER done so and NEVER will. Go back and read my comments about the deaths.
I'm challanging your absurd claim that there are more taser deaths than gun deaths and that Americans will start killing each other because of tasers.

Keep on ignoring and denying the deaths that are brought on by our own Government and Law Enforcement.. you make me sick.

WTF!!
I'm the one showing you the hundreds of deaths by guns in just one city!!!
How is that denying anything??

YOU are the one denying that!! Talking about you've never heard of any innocents being shot. Get real man. You're stuck on tasers for some reason, completely missing the real threat and danger.

Wow Roth, please seek professional help immediately, you need it BAD.

``````````````````````
Mod edit - removed personal attack

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

[edit on 18/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah, try to say that we're the only ones talking about civil war, revolution, NWO... it's obvious that the government want to kill you and only grab more power. See amnesty, see patriot act, see iraq war, see election fraud. TJW, I suppose you would be one of those in the cities being nuked, you have a psychological problem called DENIAL.

I'm pretty sure something will happen from the amnesty thing and Ron Paul. Two things to watch carefully. It's the beginning of the end. If Ron Paul is censured, killed or don't win in 08, it's a revolution or the end of america.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Ok, since now we're going back to '99. According to your link in the past 8 years there have been 260 deaths in two countries.

Wrong. According to 'my link'.. mostly in the US.. However, I am curious, how many taser deaths are reported in Canada? When I have more time I will do a little research on that..

even the 260 number is not from a verifiable source, but we'll use it anyway to make you happy

lol. Not sure what you are trying to do here, but it's a very verifiable source: A. Cameron Ward & Company - Barristors & Sollicitors. They even have everything listed.. that is.. if you just take a little time for research..

I'm challanging your absurd claim that there are more taser deaths than gun deaths and that Americans will start killing each other because of tasers.

I am challenging you to show me that from the year 2004 more innocent and defenseless people have been shot to death by our officers of the law then there are tasered to death. Bring it on..

Wow Roth, please seek professional help immediately, you need it BAD.

lol. It shows how powerless you are..

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm the one showing you the hundreds of deaths by guns in just one city!!!

No, you did not. I ask you, show them to us, these hundreds of innocent and defenseless people that were shot to death by their own officers of the law.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Can't believe I missed this..

And Titor stated that the NWO only TRIED to establish itself. It obviously didn't.

Yes indeed, the NWO is NOW trying to establish itself rapidly.. (read: measures taken to serve the true purpose of their 'War on Terror').. but they will not succeed.. as Titor stated..

So Titor and gang were going around killing people who had different beliefs than them. The complete opposite of the principles this country was founded on.

Tsk, tsk.. not true you little rascal.. isn't it so that one of these principles this country is founded on happen to be the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, declaring a well regulated militia as "being necessary to the security of a free State?"..

Also, they were supposed to be defending the Constitution in the civil war right? So what's the first thing they do when they take over and get into power. They get rid of it! lol

lol. That's not true either. Titor clearly emphasized how important the Constitution is.. Titor: “While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you..” “Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it..”

More important, Titor hits the nail on the head when he said: “The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it..”

So after Titor’s War, the United States is still a representative republic in 2036. But “many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over. Fortunately, this exercise in anger pointed out how hard it was to come up with anything better. It was decided the document wasn't at fault. As a result, there have been a few small changes to the Constitution and the executive branch but you would easily recognize it. The average citizen is more educated about the Constitution and aware of the rights and responsibilities it gives them. Federal power has been decentralized and the focus of daily politics is in the state senates. Federal law has also been streamlined but much harder to change or make additions to.”

So thatsjustweird.. another one bites the dust.. you again.. clearly they did NOT get rid of the Constitution.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul is back on the track! (for now)

Russia is more and more isolated from both US present establishment and Europe.
Barroso warns Russia on EU unity
Cold War reheated - RAF Tornados foil Russian spy in sky
EU must see Putin is not a democrat
EU stands with Poland to resist Kremlin
Putin Is Said to Compare U.S. Policies to Third Reich
Russia accused of unleashing cyberwar to disable Estonia
Russia says US destabilizing world
Russia to respond to threats from US system: military
Russia To Upgrade Topol-M ICBMs To Counter Defense

And Russia is seeing more and more Iran as a possible ally, what would happen to Russia if Iran was bombed and transformed into another US puppet state? Just think of the caspian sea, very important for Russia, and for Putin. Why especially Putin? Look at the bombings in 1999, (made by Putin) to get elected and attack Chenya to stop them from independance and priving Russia from an acces to the caspian sea.

The fact is that Russia is more and more isolated by Europe and US. The people who were alive during the cold war and are still hating Russia want a war against them... and this is dangerous. If Ron Paul is elected, pression on Russia from the US will probably soften.

And no TJW, i'm not living a sad life
What have I done ``because of Titor``? Well I've learned a hell lot of things since 2005, I've woken up to 9/11 and a lot of things. Only for that, I thanks Titor whoever he is because he led me to this website. Aside from learning, I will learn to shot and clean firearms, and learn some survival stuff and I will be more polically active to stop all the bad things going on. That's it.

Aside, what do you think will happen monday when they grant amnesty to 20millions + their families? Each immigrant can bring 11 member of their families... that makes 200 millions + people! Yeah. that will help the US! Also, they are talking about hiring mexican people for police, do you know how the mexican polices are corrupt? They are mexican, they won't care about killing americans to get their guns. If the amnesty pass, this is the beginning of the end, by civil war or enslavement.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Roth, I can't tell if you're joking or not. Info on (innocent and defenseless) police deaths is just a couple pages back. I'm trying to figure out if you purposely are ignoring the info or are really this ignorant.

Since I know you won't go back and look at what I wrote or do any real research by yourself, I'll add a little more...
Again, here we're going to look at just ONE city. And we're going to go BACK to show you this is nothing new and how ridiculous it is to try and compare the numbers. Just a few pages ago, I gave you examples of high profile cases in NYC, but what about the numbers overall?
NYC

A 1991 study by the New York journal Newsday found that NYC police officers had shot dead more than 125 civilians between 1985 and 1990, and that fewer than 15 officers (roughly nine per cent) had been charged with criminal offences arising from the shootings

So during that 5 year period 125 civilians were killed. With that 9% number that means 11 were unjustified (of course there were probably MANY more but of course they're not going to say so). Though a little old, the links shows that police shootings were not falling (in fact it was rising) so we're going to keep that 125 number. So from '85-'90 there were at least 11, '91-'95 = 11, '96-'00 = 11, '00-'05 = 11. That would be 44 for that time period, again, in just one city. This is the ridiculously low number, as this does not take into account the rise in shootings, the number that is unjustifiable but classified as justifiable anyway, corruption, bad statistics, etc.
Like in my link ealier concerning Washington, DC.

In 11 cases from 1992 to 1997, D.C. police ruled shootings justified despite eyewitness accounts or forensic evidence that contradicted officers, an examination of internal investigative records showed. Investigations were sometimes marked by errors, omissions and internal inconsistencies.

Let's look at DC again, and do the same thing....

In the internal records used to track shooting trends, D.C. police undercounted by nearly one-third the number of people they killed from 1994 to 1997, tallying only 29 fatal police shootings. The Post investigation confirmed 43 fatal police shootings in that period.

So there were 43 in just a 3 year period. '94 - '97 = 43, '98 - '01 = 43, '02 - '04 = 43, '04 - '07 = 43. Over 100 in the last 13 years. Of course this is the extremely low number again. And includes those that we classified as "justifiable" but as I just shown, those that are claimed to be "justifiable" sometimes aren't.
(also, while the number of people killed per year have fluctuated, the number of people being shot by police has risen)

Detroit leads the nation in residents killed by guns
www.wsws.org...

Of course despite all of this, and the ton of evidence you can easily find to show just one city having more "innocent and defenseless" deaths than ALL taser deaths combined, you'll still deny police shot and kill innocent and defenseless victims. Such a deplorable denial is to be expected from you. Why are you sitting up here trying to justify police killings by guns Roth? How sick. You won't ever see doing doing anything so despicable whether by gun or taser. And why are you so caught up on tasers (again, completely missing the REAL threat)?

And concerning Titor and the Constitution. Read what he said.
First thing they did when they got into power was scrape the Constitution to try and start over. These idiots finally come to their senses and realize it's not the Constitution that's the problem. So they make a few changes to the current one. Changes that in reality would have NO chance of success. We've already been through all of that with the Articles of Confederation. There's a reason why the AoC didn't work and the Constitution was formed....and that was 200+ years ago! With they way the world is now, there's no way you can have a successful government/country with the changes Titor says they make (even with...no...ESPECIALLY with the world in ruins). So once again these idiots screw our nation. My point still stands however, first thing they did was get together to scrape the Constitution as Titor stated in your quote. The end result (only changes and not a complete scraping) does NOT by any means change the intent.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Of course despite all of this, and the ton of evidence you can easily find to show just one city having more "innocent and defenseless" deaths than ALL taser deaths combined, you'll still deny police shot and kill innocent and defenseless victims. Such a deplorable denial is to be expected from you. Why are you sitting up here trying to justify police killings by guns Roth? How sick. You won't ever see doing doing anything so despicable whether by gun or taser. And why are you so caught up on tasers (again, completely missing the REAL threat)?

Wow. You still don’t get it, do you? In none of your links it shows that entirely defenseless and unarmed US citizens were shot to death by their officers of the law. Not even in the link to Amnesty (1996). Do I have to explain to you what entirely defenseless and unarmed means? As in “handcuffed and tasered to death” or “surrounded and captured by 3-5 officers but still tasered to death”..

You still haven’t shown to me that from the year 2004 more entirely defenseless and unarmed people have been shot to death by our officers of the law then there are tasered to death.. and you haven’t shown me hundreds of these type of gun deaths either..

I’ll show you a little YouTube video that clearly shows why so many defenseless and unarmed people die by the hand of taser:

The student was after being tasered up to 5 times (while completely defenseless and unarmed) actually quiet lucky.. he did not die! But well.. you catch my drift.. He could have become just another statistic.. added to the list of the other at least 260 taser deaths.

The YouTube video: A fourth-year Middle Eastern and North African studies and philosophy student (Mostafa Tabatabainejad), was asked to leave the library for failing to present his BruinCard during a random check. The 23-year-old student was hit with a Taser five times when he did not leave quickly and cooperatively upon being asked to do so. In a story which has raised concerns of racial profiling, police brutality and the health risks of taser use, the ubiquity of video cell phone technology has given us a first hand record of an incident which might otherwise have been a ‘he-said, she-said’ affair.

Interesting facts:

1) If 3 officers are incapable of restraining someone who is resisting verbally but isn't even resisting physically, they shouldn't have a job.
2) If 3 officers are unable to carry a guy out of there, they shouldn't have a job.
3) Once the taser is used, the muscles of the subject are immobilized to the point of being unable to walk for about 10 minutes.. and this is after the first time! The poor student lying there.. unable to move.. and the police yelling at him to get up..

And you know what the worst of it all is? Although tasers and other "non-lethal" weapons are meant for self-defense against a threat of violence and not for passive resistors.. ALL the 3 police officers were just carrying out standard procedures! So I predict you a rapidly growing number of taser deaths in our near future.. of entirely defenseless and unarmed US civilians..

John Titor

“However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?”

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And concerning Titor and the Constitution. Read what he said.
First thing they did when they got into power was scrape the Constitution to try and start over. These idiots finally come to their senses and realize it's not the Constitution that's the problem. So they make a few changes to the current one. Changes that in reality would have NO chance of success. We've already been through all of that with the Articles of Confederation. There's a reason why the AoC didn't work and the Constitution was formed....and that was 200+ years ago! With they way the world is now, there's no way you can have a successful government/country with the changes Titor says they make (even with...no...ESPECIALLY with the world in ruins). So once again these idiots screw our nation. My point still stands however, first thing they did was get together to scrape the Constitution as Titor stated in your quote. The end result (only changes and not a complete scraping) does NOT by any means change the intent.

You said they got rid of the Constitution. I have shown to you that clearly they did NOT get rid of the Constitution. Their intent was to make it better and they indeed did that according to Titor..

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Roth, just stop it.
I've have provided you with enough resources and told you what to look for (several pages back) in order for you to figure things out by yourself and come to your senses.
This is just BS.
As I stated before ask ANYONE in the world which kills more innocent and defenseless people, guns or tasers. I can guarentee you every single person would say guns. If you try and tell them tasers they will laugh in your face. Ask them what they're more afraid of, tasers or guns. They will laugh in your face again if you try and tell them tasers are more dangerous.

Wow. You still don’t get it, do you? In none of your links it shows that entirely defenseless and unarmed US citizens were shot to death by their officers of the law. Not even in the link to Amnesty (1996). Do I have to explain to you what entirely defenseless and unarmed means?

Why do you think the police officers were facing criminal charges? Why are not all the cases classified as "justified"?
Get real Roth....

Also......NONE OF YOUR LINKS show entirely defenseless and unarmed citizens tasered to death!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf
Of those 260 how many of them were innocent and defeneseless?? And if you say all of them, you're just showing further how much you're not in touch with reality.

As in “handcuffed and tasered to death” or “surrounded and captured by 3-5 officers but still tasered to death”..

Ok, you have those in quotes so I take it you have a link to all of this?
Preferably show me someone who wasn't a criminal or high on drugs.

Also have you done any research at all on those who have been shot while in custody? You obviously haven't....

You still haven’t shown to me that from the year 2004 more entirely defenseless and unarmed people have been shot to death by our officers of the law then there are tasered to death.. and you haven’t shown me hundreds of these type of gun deaths either..

What have I told you many times now....
READ A NEWSPAPER!!!!!!
Look at the local news!!!!!
Do the MATH!!!!!!

(the Justice Department and FBI don't keep very good stats of this on a national scale, but on a local scale you can find plenty of info)

Google something like 'unjustified police shootings' or 'deaths' and pick whatever year you want. You'll see how many cases there are.

The student was after being tasered up to 5 times (while completely defenseless and unarmed) actually quiet lucky.. he did not die!

He didn't die because one does not inherently die from tasers.
I've asked you this months ago and you still haven't provided any links.
Can you show me a healthy (as in not on drugs or not having any prior medical conditions) person who's died from tasers?
(btw, NOT justifying ANY of the taser deaths, like you're doing with the gun deaths for whatever reason)
In the links I've provided earlier concerning those high profile cases, the completely unarmed and defenseless people were completely healthy when they were shot to death.

This provides a good link or two (since you're for whatever reason stuck on 2004. Why are you stuck on 2004?) though I know you're just going to ignore everything...
www.massbrutality.org...

American police have killed more with bullets than have been killed in all the wars and terrorist attacks since Vietnam. American police have killed more people with bullets since 2000 than were killed in the terrorist attacks of 911. Few of these killings have been resolved by a jury trial.

In 2004, not since 2004, just 2004 alone

666 'Justified' Kills by Police and 'Citizens'

If you believe all 600 were really justified, then you're just being ignorant....

Anyway, this is just a game. It has to be. I refuse to believe anyone is stupid enough to think there are more people (innocent and defenseless) that are tasered to death than shot to death. That is by far the most absurd thing I have ever read on this website and I refuse to believe anyone was being serious when they said it. There's absolutely no way someone can be that ignorant, blind, and uninformed and still be able to function in society. There is absolutely no way a sane person would ever say in their life that they haven't heard of "not one innocent and defenseless person shot to death by his or her officer of the law." Unless you live in a hole in the ground that is IMPOSSIBLE. Period. Especially since even riots have been started because of that very thing happening. I'm still waiting for the punchline because that had to be a joke. If the person who said that was serious he has some serious explaining to do.

Their intent was to make it better and they indeed did that according to Titor.

JT:

the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over

As Titor has shown, their intent was to get rid of it and start over. Are you denying this with the quote right in front of you?

2. As history has shown, they did not make it better.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The discussion is not if tasers are more lethal then guns. The discussion is:

1) about tasers supposed to be non-lethal weapons but appearing to be very lethal (as “predicted” by John Titor) and
2) tasers appearing to be very lethal in these situations where a gun would never be used on entirely unarmed and defenseless people.

And in these situations you will find that more people are tasered to death then there are shot to death. Period. I can’t make it any easier for you. From here you’ll just have to do the math yourself. Everyone understands, except tjw. So sad..

Furthermore I have given you many examples of them before on this thread. You only have to read them.. or read a newspaper.. or do a simple search on Google and Google News with the words taser + dies or taser + dies + handcuffed.. many cases to be found.

You better get your facts straight thatsjustweird. Obviously you haven't.

About the Constitution, again, you said they got rid of it. That statement from you was not true ofcourse (now why doesn’t that surprise me at all?).. Clearly they did NOT get rid of the Constitution. They did NOT “scrap the Constitution” and started over.

Their intent was to make it better and they indeed did that according to Titor.. If they would “scrap the Constitution” to start over with a new one, it would still be their intent to make things better. Why else do you think a Constitutional Congress in 2020 would be held? Are you denying this with Titor’s quote right in front of you?

2. As history has shown, they did not make it better.

What? lol, where do you get that from?.. your acting silly now..

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

2) tasers appearing to be very lethal in these situations where a gun would never be used on entirely unarmed and defenseless people.

And in these situations you will find that more people are tasered to death then there are shot to death. Period. I can’t make it any easier for you. From here you’ll just have to do the math yourself. Everyone understands, except tjw. So sad.

This is what I'm talking about. This is ridiculous. You have 200+ years of guns being used in these types of situations with THOUSANDS of people dying (if you deny that then you really are ignorant - while that would be a bad thing, it's not something that's incurable). And you're trying to compare that with 10 years of tasers where a couple hundred max have died (the vast majority of whom died only because they were on drugs or had other health problems).
There is no comparison.
"Everyone understands?" LIKE WHO!?
As I stated before go out and ask ANYONE on the street. They would laugh at you in your face if you tried to claim something like this in the real world. Especially if you're in the south and a minority.
You seriously need to wake up Roth. You need to get up from under whatever rock you're living under and do some research into the REAL world that we live in.

You better get your facts straight thatsjustweird. Obviously you haven't.

My facts are 100% verifiable. I encourage you to confirm that for yourself.

About the Constitution, again, you said they got rid of it. That statement from you was not true ofcourse (now why doesn’t that surprise me at all?)..

My statement??
I posted Titor's quote. That's what my statement was based on. Are you saying Titor was wrong?

Clearly they did NOT get rid of the Constitution. They did NOT “scrap the Constitution” and started over.

Titor clearly stated this was the original intent. As stated before, the idiots couldn't think of anything better so they kept the original with some changes.

Why else do you think a Constitutional Congress in 2020 would be held?

According to Titor....

the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over

What? lol, where do you get that from?.. your acting silly now..

I just explained this a couple of posts back. You suffering from short term memory loss or something

Why do you think the AoC failed and the Constitution was formed?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

My facts are 100% verifiable. I encourage you to confirm that for yourself.

i agree your facts can and are 100% verifiable, however your facts are "not" 100% relevant to the discussion.

the issue you refuse to look at is that gun-related deaths, and taser-related are two very different situations.

lets illustrate it like this
how many arrests are made each year that dont result in gun fire?
of those arrests how many have had taser usage involved?
of those how many have died?

it seems your trying to convince us that "arrests at gun-point" are the same nature as taser arrests? this is not true and every cop would tell you there is a big difference.

EDIT: thought i would forward you guys to this thread. :/ looks like somethings on the horizon, and it just in time for titors 2008 claim.

[edit on 23/5/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Also, on May 9, Bush passed The National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive giving him TOTAL POWER over EVERYTHING in case of a big event, terrorist attack or bird flu outbreak. EVERYTHING.

2008? Before the election? I think it will be the last resort of the establishment if Ron Paul have any chances to get elected.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
i agree your facts can and are 100% verifiable, however your facts are "not" 100% relevant to the discussion.

I was simply discussing Roth's ridiculous statement that he hasn't heard of "not one" innocent or defenseless person being shot to death.

the issue you refuse to look at is that gun-related deaths, and taser-related are two very different situations.

You say this like that's the case all the time. It's not. Trust me. In cases where taser could have/should have been used, guns were used. In cases where guns could have been used, tasers were used.

lets illustrate it like this
how many arrests are made each year that dont result in gun fire?
of those arrests how many have had taser usage involved?
of those how many have died?

A. Thousands. Thousand don't result in taser use as well.
B. Compared to the number of arrests, and EXTREMELY low percentage
C. Compared to the usage (which is a low percentage of arrests) an EXTREMELY low percentage. Not even close to 1%.

What exactly is your point?

it seems your trying to convince us that "arrests at gun-point" are the same nature as taser arrests? this is not true and every cop would tell you there is a big difference.

In some cases there is NO difference (a trip to your nearest big city will attest of that), but that's NOT at all what I'm talking about.
I'm simply saying that more innocent and defenseless people have been shot to death than tasered to death. Period. I have 200 years of history to back up that statement. The circumstances of the arrests are IRRELEVANT. We're not talking about arrests.

get to the presidential order in a minute...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Give it up thatsjustweird. Officers of the law don't use their guns on people in wheelchairs or women who don't step out of the car quickly enough or schoolchildren or overpowered and handcuffed people, etc. But tasers are being used in these situations time and time again.

Again, the discussion is not if tasers are more lethal then guns. The discussion is:

1) about tasers supposed to be non-lethal weapons but appearing to be very lethal (as “predicted” by John Titor) and

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You say this like that's the case all the time. It's not. Trust me. In cases where taser could have/should have been used, guns were used. In cases where guns could have been used, tasers were used.

the validity of this statement fails to grasp my intellect. yes its seems that would be an understandable phase during the introduction of the device. however these numbers are not a high as you would want me to believe, and if they indeed are then you shouldnt have any problems giving us proof right?

The circumstances of the arrests are IRRELEVANT.

no sir- they are very relevant, as roth stated>

....Officers of the law don't use their guns on people in wheelchairs or women who don't step out of the car quickly enough or schoolchildren or overpowered and handcuffed people, etc. But tasers are being used in these situations time and time again.

this is the nature that i speak of, guns are not used during these situations, they just arent.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join