It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
There's basically 4 scenarios for the future.

Due to a new terrorist attack, many groups knowing it's the government go against it and it's civil war.

But for the first time in history, people are now massively waking up, we CAN win, the establishment is affraid. Thanks to internet and activists.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 Bush orders attack contingency planning:
President Bush issued a formal national security directive Wednesday ordering agencies to prepare contingency plans for a surprise "decapitating" attack on the federal government and assigned responsibility for coordinating such plans to the White House.

This contingency plan could be used by underground agencies to incite an attack for government control.

Your #3 sounds about right, though not all groups would know it's a covert government attack, however after being locked down from such an attack these groups will grow tired of a police state and will fight back.

Now with this contingency plan, you may see government agencies with civil groups fighting alondside and against each other after such an attack. They will fight for control.

It's to bad, after they wake up... the internet gets cut off from such an event ...

[edit on 11-5-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ok its been a long while since I have been here. I would like to make a few comments just for the sake of this thread.

1. there is by no means enough evidence to prove Titor was real, and I personally doubt that he was.

2. His predictions, which are vague at best, I only defended for the sake of arguement. In actuality, the contradictions on his part and otherwise make his seem less credible. The idea hes just traveling around time, doing whatever he wants, is ridiculous.

3. If there is anybody on this thread that actually WANTS any of this stuff to come true...you are completely out of your mind. I plan on having a future family, working as a future police officer, and try to do my part is cleaning up our country from criminals. I by NO means want this stuff to happen because it is very undesirable. Debating whether its true is one thing, wanting it to come true is twisted.

4. I still hate you ThatJustWierd, because your bashing tactics/belittling comments. Ok so I don't hate you, but you aren't making my friends list.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wanting it to come true of course not, but to have a wake-up call for the people to bring the criminals in power to justice and do a better world yes.

And just a question... are you serious about being a cop? Do you know how many cops are criminals in the USA and acting like thugs? Seriously, if you become a cop, I hope that you don't ever become one of them or be part of the corruption and powertrips most are on and don't go along with all the BS they are doing in their little dark vador outfits.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Not all cops are power hungry corrupt evil men. That would be stereotypical at the very least. I am becoming a cop because I have the mental and emotional capability to do so, and physically once my back gets fixed. I may even become SWAT to stop innocent people being killed when taken as hostages, or terrorists plotting to attack something.

You may like to think there are no such thing as terrorists, but there are. They aren't responsible for everything under the sun, but they are out there. They aren't just islamic, or from the middle east.

My goal is simply to protect the community which I am living in because some one needs to step up and do it. Those who can, do.

As for Titor, he is not very high on my list of priorities or things to wake people up about. I would start with getting rid of the two party system. Break the system, and then the other problems will be more managable when it comes time to address them.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
4. I still hate you ThatJustWierd, because your bashing tactics/belittling comments. Ok so I don't hate you, but you aren't making my friends list.

S'ok
Good luck with becoming a police officer.

Unfortunately there's a lot going on in real life and arguing about Titor or with Titorites is no where near any priority list right now....
I do want to ask vit something though, then....I don't know....

Vit:

Do you see any other scenario TJW or Syrinx? Don't give me the whole bull that the US ISN'T turning into a police state, because it would be utter denial.

1. Have you ever been to a real police state?
2. I thought you said you weren't from the U.S.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
I may even become SWAT to stop innocent people being killed when taken as hostages, or terrorists plotting to attack something.

You may like to think there are no such thing as terrorists, but there are.

My goal is simply to protect the community

If you want to protect the community so much why don't you just form a watch group and encourage the neighborhood for it. You don't have to be physically fit to watch the community.

It sounds like you want to go paramilitary by saying "SWAT." Nowadays SWAT looks more militarized if you haven't noticed, and the use of paramilitary tactics against civilians has increased 10 fold over the years,. SWAT see's more action against nonviolent offenders, innocent bystanders, and wrongly accused civilians... What more could you ask for, terrorist?

What's your point about terrorist? Anyone can become a terrorist without harming a living being, provided you believe in something, haven't you been watching the news.... You don't have to be SWAT to stop a terrorist, you could be a video store employee or something like that. No need for black boots, camo and hard hats.

Anyway, that's my impression about SWAT... Goodluck with whatever you do...

Oh!
If you do become SWAT, just think, you will be part of what Titor described: Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

1. Have you ever been to a real police state?

Like which country? China? Russia? I've been to the UK, US and Cuba. And the worse is UK and US... also from all the reports I read everyday. It's not like literally Soviet Union YET but it's becoming MORE AND MORE, just look since 2001 and no you don't have more security, you have less security because now you have to add the police to the list of threat to you and your family.

2. I thought you said you weren't from the U.S.

I'm from Canada and I really saw where we were in terms of police state when I went to Bilderberg last year. Three guys I was with went to a bar and the canadian secret services followed them and arrested them for no reason other than they were at Bilderberg. They were brought to a jail where they were interrogated for 6 hours and 1 guy was interrogated for 9 hours, he's not the same since. All this was when the US and Canada were still sending people to secrets prisons in Europe to be tortured.

To say that the US, Canada or UK haven't changed since 01, you have been lucky, you didn't experienced it yourself.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

If you want to protect the community so much why don't you just form a watch group and encourage the neighborhood for it. You don't have to be physically fit to watch the community.

Why? Well because its not the citizens jobs to enforce the laws. It's the police job to enforce laws. I may disagree with some of these laws, but they are the laws. Until we change the laws, they are to be enforced. The only way I would not enforce a law is if I came to the realization that the laws have gone to far in taking the rights away from citizens in which I would resign as a cop. I would then join protests and such.

It sounds like you want to go paramilitary by saying "SWAT." Nowadays SWAT looks more militarized if you haven't noticed, and the use of paramilitary tactics against civilians has increased 10 fold over the years,. SWAT see's more action against nonviolent offenders, innocent bystanders, and wrongly accused civilians... What more could you ask for, terrorist?

Im all for citizens being able to legally buy AK-47's and high powered rifles. As a result, I am all for a SWAT unit for every area. Is it a persons right to have those weapons, I believe so. I also believe we need a special unit to deal with people who possess these weapons and snap. When two men in full body armor and fully automatic weapons start shooting like crazy robbing a bank, and you see it in person, you may change your mind.

SWAT is used mostly for practice situations when serving warrants. What do you mean by "actions". Serving a warrant is "action"? If the regular police did it, they would still have the same gear on. If they have a search warrant, when the instance may require immediate entrance and such like drugs, they should be used.

And if you are calling me a terrorist, you can go to hell. To think you know who I am and what I stand for because I believe in reality, that there IS purpose for SWAT, then you need to get a reality check real bad.

What's your point about terrorist? Anyone can become a terrorist without harming a living being, provided you believe in something, haven't you been watching the news.... You don't have to be SWAT to stop a terrorist, you could be a video store employee or something like that. No need for black boots, camo and hard hats.

You know what, it's fine. When some day, you or some one you know, your family or a child of yours, is the unfortunate person stuck in a hostage situation when a bank robbery or something goes wrong, we will still be there to save them. Whether you hate us or not, we will still be there for you.

Anyway, that's my impression about SWAT... Goodluck with whatever you do...

A very distorted one at that.

Oh!
If you do become SWAT, just think, you will be part of what Titor described: Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

Oh!
If you do think for a moment, Titors world isn't a reality. Just because Titor said "this is what the police did to us" doesnt mean that is what is happening right now.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

grimreaper797:
Why? Well because its not the citizens jobs to enforce the laws. It's the police job to enforce laws.

I guess you never heard of common laws, community policing or civil injunctions ext... there are laws citizens can enforce. Hey! what about a citizen's arrest!! that's a good one lol...anyway it's the community job to enforce the laws.

grimreaper797:
Im all for citizens being able to legally buy AK-47's and high powered rifles. As a result, I am all for a SWAT unit for every area. Is it a persons right to have those weapons, I believe so. I also believe we need a special unit to deal with people who possess these weapons and snap. When two men in full body armor and fully automatic weapons start shooting like crazy robbing a bank, and you see it in person, you may change your mind.

lol.. I have no problem with assault weapons? Actually I think they should do away with SWAT because it's too militarized, they shouldn't act and look like soldiers. Those bank robbers where in California right? Where was SWAT when that happened, the LAPD are the ones who created SWAT.

grimreaper797:
SWAT is used mostly for practice situations when serving warrants. What do you mean by "actions". Serving a warrant is "action"? If the regular police did it, they would still have the same gear on. If they have a search warrant, when the instance may require immediate entrance and such like drugs, they should be used.

And if you are calling me a terrorist, you can go to hell. To think you know who I am and what I stand for because I believe in reality, that there IS purpose for SWAT, then you need to get a reality check real bad.

Oh no.... not calling you a terrorist lol.... I meant, what more action could you ask for, maybe terrorist action.... blah.
Though I could say SWAT is more like a terrorist group when they botch a forced, unannounced entry and terrorize innocent civilians while they're sleeping in their homes and ext.. after all SWAT usually wear black hoods and all that...

grimreaper797:
Oh!
If you do think for a moment, Titors world isn't a reality. Just because Titor said "this is what the police did to us" doesnt mean that is what is happening right now.

I can tell you one thing, there was a real person behind Titor's words, whether you believe it or not is up to you.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Now that it has been confirmed that "thatsjustweird" is a big Titorantagonist joke... and we observe hundreds of taser-deaths growing in the US and Canada.. I want to ask the next question: do you think that AIPAC and the NeoCons will sacrifice Paul Wolfowitz for the purpose of their "higher goal" (read: NWO) or not?

Edit: perhaps they could use a little more fear mongering with regards to their "War on Terror?"...

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
hey millerites, oops, I mean titorites.

you know the drill

anyone have proof they can post they have purchased bike tires ?

any proof you have gotten to know people within 100 miles of your house or whatever ?

any proof you have moved away from potential nuclear targets ?

any proof you have warned every single one of your loved ones, friends, coworkers and neighbors of the coming nuclear war ?

I'm guessing all you will have to say is a personal attack against me, since you know its embarrassing to post in a thread for a few years, and do nothing else

it begs the question, why are you so emotionally attached to the hoax, yet you do nothing about the imminent civil and nuclear war ?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it begs the question, why are you so emotionally attached to the hoax, yet you do nothing about the imminent civil and nuclear war ?

what do you expect us to do?? titor never stated the trigger that starts this conflict. even if he did, do you think we should advert it?? i dont want the world titor claims, but i also dont want the world titor claims that "could have been".

this particular issue can only be sustained with debate. its very crucial that "we" make up our own minds, and decide which side "we" support.

you can call it a hoax all you like, but you lack the evidence to support that claim. if you sense any emotions, its becuase this has the potential of taking us all by storm.

the truth is- all of what titor has claimed is getting closer to all our doorsteps. during 2000/2001 the chances were very low, id say maybe 10%-20%. but now in 2007 id say that chances are 60%-70%, by 2008 that might reach 100%.

what i dont get(forgeting the fact a man claimed timetravel), is why/how someone can observe our world and flame people who suggest this outcome. many people are claiming these things(yeah theve been claiming its been comin for a long time), but given that the current situation has its influence spread globally; shouldnt you start listening to these people? maybe they are on to somthing.

i just dont get why DOUBT has such a strong grip on this population:/

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

hey millerites, oops, I mean titorites.

lol. You mean Miller Lite? Yes, it’s a great tasting beer! (www.millerlite.com)
Come on syrinx, be a better Titorantagonist, even thatsjustweird does a better job on the entertainment scale..

you know the drill

lol. You mean your robotic behavior? Yes, we know that.

anyone have proof they can post they have purchased bike tires ?

??? explain your obsession with bike tires..

any proof you have gotten to know people within 100 miles of your house or whatever ?

It would be utterly sad if you haven’t gotten to know people within 100 miles of your house. Where do you live? Under a rock?

any proof you have moved away from potential nuclear targets ?

Are you a psychic? Then please share with us where these so called “potential nuclear targets” will be, so we could move away from them. Lol.

any proof you have warned every single one of your loved ones, friends, coworkers and neighbors of the coming nuclear war ?

Yeah, there's proof that powerful weapons indeed will be used on innocent people.. think Hiroshima and Nagasaki.. We are all waiting for you to deliver us proof that will never happen again.. waiting... still waiting...

I'm guessing all you will have to say is a personal attack against me, since you know its embarrassing to post in a thread for a few years, and do nothing else

Being a vigorous Titorantagonist campaigner yourself, you and your buddies should know how that feels! Never before have we observed so much passion, devotion and commitment admitted to the cause against Titor. Now isn’t that interesting?

Exactly, what is it that moves you guys? Is it your fear of the future perhaps? Why so much energy in trying to prove Titor wrong? It doesn’t make sense if you truly think that Titor is a hoax. We really would like to know..

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
2008: Elections rigs. With Ron Paul being a huge hit in the population, medias doing everything they can against him... If he gets the nomination... this can be very interesting, or if he runs independant... the american people are ready for the first time in their history to elect an independant party, IMO. People are sicks of BOTH SIDES.

Also, the amnesty bill may pass next week! This is just sick and spell the end of america. I think at the beginning people will try to fight it legally, then if the government don't back down, it may turn violent. Legal immigrants are against it, citizens are against it... Why? Because they are a majority of criminals.

American Federal Empire eh?

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."

This is obviously true. If you aren't already wake up to the real state of this country, you will when you come face to face with it... police brutality, violation of your rights, murder of one of your friends by a taser, things like that. One of my friend's family member living in the US was killed last week by a taser because he didn't comply to the police while he was protesting the war. This is free america eh?

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Now that it has been confirmed that "thatsjustweird" is a big Titorantagonist joke...

Could you please reference to what you're talking about. You always do this. Post random stuff out of the blue. No one here is a mind reader. What are you talking about?

And I don't believe in Santa Clause either. Does that make me a Santagonist as well?

and we observe hundreds of taser-deaths growing in the US and Canada..

Where are these "hundreds" of deaths????
According to your link there has only been 100 in the past 7 years.

Glyph:

you can call it a hoax all you like, but you lack the evidence to support that claim

How exactly do you prove a negative??
It's up to you guys to prove what he said was correct. By this time titor has stated that we would be in a civil war, by now this war is supposed to be large enough so that we're 6 months away from it being everywhere. He stated that the war would consist of Waco type events that have steadily got worse. No matter who's definition you use has any of this been occurring and do you have verifiable proof. Titor stated that by now western stability would have collapsed. Do you have proof of this happening and it's consequences? He stated that Cern would be online by now. Is it?

Why should we believe Titor over some nutjob on the street rambling on?

Roth again:

Are you a psychic? Then please share with us where these so called “potential nuclear targets” will be, so we could move away from them. Lol.

According to Titor. Cities and military bases. Do you live in or near a city? Does your family live in or near a city? If so, why haven't you warned them yet?

Vit:

With Ron Paul being a huge hit in the population, medias doing everything they can against him... If he gets the nomination... this can be very interesting, or if he runs independant... the american people are ready for the first time in their history to elect an independant party, IMO. People are sicks of BOTH SIDES.

You give too much power to the president. Ron Paul has great ideas, sure!
But, congress is still controlled by the democrats. Even if it was controlled by the republicans, still almost nothing would get done. "Dr. No" would probably veto everything that came his way. And his views clash with congress so any of his initiatives would have a hard time passing congress. We'd be in the same position we're in now....

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, don't know how I skipped this....

Originally posted by Glyph_D
you know your bleeding heart is most admirable.

however if things get as bad a titor has suggested, removing millions of people is not that big of a deal.

Your answer to problems is mass killing??
How sick and disgusting.
People just like you and vit are responsible for people like Hitler and Stalin being able to do whatever they wanted to do. What makes you better than them?

Not that big of a deal?? Are you kidding??? Since when is genocide "not that big of a deal?"
Titor and his people are NOT the good guys as they are no better and even WORSE than the people they're trying to take over. And remember, Titor stated that they continued to kill people for another 5 years.
People like you who support mass murders and killings make me sick. That is NEVER the answer to ANYTHING.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You give too much power to the president. Ron Paul has great ideas, sure!
But, congress is still controlled by the democrats. Even if it was controlled by the republicans, still almost nothing would get done. "Dr. No" would probably veto everything that came his way. And his views clash with congress so any of his initiatives would have a hard time passing congress. We'd be in the same position we're in now....

worst scenario, this is what would happen yes. I would hope that if people were sick enough to vote in a former libertarian as president that they wouldn't stand for that when it came to revoting congress and the senate.

I'll take my chances with a dead lock before I vote in any of these other "politicians"

[edit on 17-5-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
People like you who support mass murders and killings make me sick.

surly you have stipulations about committing such acts.... correct????

the US govt is killing people on a daily basis under the guise of terror. when that evil eye starts to look at me, you bet your arse ill fight it. you will fight it as well, just wait. killing will get easier as more time passes.

"war" will change your outlook TJW. the difference between you and I, is I know what to expect on the other side of the looking glass.

would you allow uninformed people to tell you what you can and cant do??

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
TJW, you made me laugh, seriously. Mass murdering? We want this? When did we say that? It's all a thing of perception.

Titor said that they killed for ``another 5 years``, yeah, they killed the NWO scum, just like they deserve. They are planning to kill you in the first place and obviously, they do it everyday... and you shouldn't defend yourself or go after those murderers?

This is what they killed:

What happens to (name of person asking question)? Am I involved in Time Travel? What of the (armed) resistance?
I have no idea what happens to you in your future. There was a resistance on my worldline but their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020.

You know, the NWO, the elite right now over you, over us. The fascists, communists, call them like you want. If there's civil war, there will be, for sure, groups who try to take control of everything out of the chaos. They are few against everyone else who want to be free and under NOBODY AT ALL. Out of revolutions and civil war, history show that there's a high probability of some group taking power with a coup trying to impose their tyrannical reign on the people... this is what they were against. I'm glad they killed them, because failing to get them would be returning to the ``pre-revolution`` and maybe worse. For example, see the french revolution of 1789 and Napoleon.

BTW, a very interesting comment by Dave_54:

quote: Originally posted by Ram
...I think you country is heading a bit to much towards civil war.
If your capable to see just a minor way out into your future country - Your are heading for civil war Cuz this crap is gonna explode one way or another....

We are already in a civil war of sorts. A civil cold war.

The 'sides' are difficult to categorize. From my viewpoint it is rural versus urban, but the differences are not merely geographic. It is more of a philosophy of governance.

Cold civil war? Well I never though of it... in cold civil war the USA may be...

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
TJW, you made me laugh, seriously. Mass murdering? We want this? When did we say that?

Earlier in this thread and with Glyph just one page back.

Titor said that they killed for ``another 5 years``, yeah, they killed the NWO scum, just like they deserve.

Who are you to say who deserves to die or not?
And Titor stated that the NWO only TRIED to establish itself. It obviously didn't.
So Titor and gang were going around killing people who had different beliefs than them. The complete opposite of the principles this country was founded on.

Also, they were supposed to be defending the Constitution in the civil war right? So what's the first thing they do when they take over and get into power. They get rid of it! lol

They are planning to kill you in the first place and obviously, they do it everyday...

Any NWO would NEED people in order to survive. Where are you getting this nonsense that they would go around killing people? Worse case they lock up and kill those who oppose them. With Titor, they're just wiping out half the population for no good reason (Titor NEVER indicated they were losing or in danger of losing, and in fact suggests the opposite. So all nuking the country did was just make life more difficult for them, their children and future generations. Completely pointless and millions of innocents would die for nothing.) How you guys can sit up here and try to justify this is mindblowing and scary. I pray you people never get into any position of power.

Glyph

surly you have stipulations about committing such acts.... correct????

the US govt is killing people on a daily basis under the guise of terror. when that evil eye starts to look at me, you bet your arse ill fight it. you will fight it as well, just wait. killing will get easier as more time passes.

"war" will change your outlook TJW.

BS
Even in war there are "rules"
What Titor and gang allowed to happen would be classified as war crimes and crimes against humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join