It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
John Titor was way off, if you want to see Civil War that started and never ended, come and live in Detroit. After the riots of 1968 the city has never had control, in fact if you have a crime being committed sometimes the police don't even show up, when called.

The City of Detroit has been in Anarchy for almost 40 years, but still seems to function, because there are still more good people than bad.

Most people want peace and happiness, but there are a few that will scuttle the ship that everyone is on because they are not getting their way. It's time to throw those A#$holes overboard.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Man, I thought some posts looked longer

The outcome?

We would both be $500 richer if the states adhere to logic
Ready for double jeopardy?

Titor: The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

I didn't need a guy from the future to tell me that though

But people want to do something however because it does directly affect the U.S. in a negative way, with the out of control illegal immigration.

Exactly, and Congress wants to fix it by just beefing up security? It's a band aid solution. Maybe I'm a cynic, but it seems like the familiar problem, reaction, solution. They create the problem, wait for a reaction and then offer the solution which comes nicely wrapped up in the SPP package.

And if you only post info or links from one side of the issue...

I hope you're using the general "you." The CFR document is a biggie in terms of importance. Interesting read too, if you can read between the lies...er, lines. Senate hearings in favour of NAFTA no good? SPP links and NASCO links don't qualify? I would argue they're the heavyweights striving for a "North American Community." CFR, especially, and if you're not familiar with the group, I suggest you start doing some reading.

Not sure what the links are for but thanks I guess lol

Most of the links were in support of my argument that NAFTA and the SPP are unconstitutional but I suppose you missed that (repeatedly) in attempting to pick apart the more trivial parts of my posts. That libertypost link was addressing the SPP Myths vs Facts page...I thought you'd be interested in seeing the discussion for and against since you requested such earlier...guess I was wrong.

Watching this thread progress, I've seen quite a bit of redirection and acting dumb. I'm sure I'm not the only one... I hinted earlier, and Vitchilo also mentioned that you come off as being a paid shill. You work in DC you say? Hate to say it, but with the tactics being employed, I don't think you have any desire of coming to a better understanding at the very least. Why do you post here? Denying ignorance or ignorantly denying?

It's painfully obvious that you don't have anything to add about Titor or the SPP's legality...I hope you find the answers you're looking for TJW--whether you're aware of them or not...peace out dude.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EZapata
Most of the links were in support of my argument that NAFTA and the SPP are unconstitutional but I suppose you missed that (repeatedly) in attempting to pick apart the more trivial parts of my posts.

1. I already gave you my thoughts on NAFTA. You're preaching to the choir.
2. The SPP is not a piece of paper or some agreement or anything so how could it be unconstitutional? If this was some treaty that we were being forced to follow then yeah, but it's not. All the SPP can do is propose/suggest stuff. What do those links you posted showing States voting against the SPP show you?

That libertypost link was addressing the SPP Myths vs Facts page...I thought you'd be interested in seeing the discussion for and against since you requested such earlier...guess I was wrong.

I wanted someone to debunk the facts. I've read though that link and couldn't find that.....

Watching this thread progress, I've seen quite a bit of redirection and acting dumb. I'm sure I'm not the only one... I hinted earlier, and Vitchilo also mentioned that you come off as being a paid shill.

This is the part where I ask you to give examples of this redirection. Since I've only responded to various posts how exactly am I the one doing the redirection?
And again, I wish someone would pay me to do this. Presenting plain facts over unsubstantiated fear mongering.

You work in DC you say? Hate to say it, but with the tactics being employed, I don't think you have any desire of coming to a better understanding at the very least.

lol, I've asked you and the others to present info on the NAU so I can get a better understanding. We can talk about NAFTA and the SPP until we're blue in the face. But as I stated earlier the proposals in the SPP and NAFTA are child's play compared to what I'm seeing people are saying about the NAU. All I want to know is where these people are getting that info about the NAU from!? So simple. Are they making it up?? If so....why?

It's painfully obvious that you don't have anything to add about Titor

Get real man. You're just coming into this thread.
Read through this thread before making statements like this.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

It's painfully obvious that you don't have anything to add about Titor

Get real man. You're just coming into this thread.
Read through this thread before making statements like this.

be honest TJW do you "really" have anything important to add to this discussion? if so- you have yet to do so.

ive accused you of being a troll numerous times. because of your twisting and stubbornness toward certain aspects of this topic.

and NO i will not point them out

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thatsjustweird:
I thought a post from you a few months ago was the most ridiculous post I had ever seen, but now I can see I was wrong. Your last post to me is indeed the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen. What a bunch of crap. You can’t tell a ‘lie’ from ‘insight’ and now I see that’s exactly the reason why you continue to base your outdated views on the world of yesterday.

Thatsjustweird…. Hellooo….knock, knock… the world and it’s political policies has changed! You know, the “war on terror”…. it has changed everything. Can’t you see that now?

You said I lied.

Nothing of what you quoted from me was a lie. Absolutely nothing. This is where your competence fails dramatically. Actually, you are doing me a great favour as Glyph_D already pointed out to you. Everything shows how dramatically close we are growing to Titor’s world! Wake up from your silly tunnel vision.

I don’t expect you to change your outdated views. It doesn’t matter. Besides, the NAU is a fact. It’s so ridiculous to see you trying to play that down. You fail to see the connection with NAFTA and the super highway. Basically, you fail to see any connection with the political situation we find ourselves in and the “war on terror.” You are hopeless my friend. But, all the more entertaining, until the realisation kicks in big time…

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EZapata
Perhaps you're confused on the point that NAFTA/NAU/SPP are all part of the same entity. NAFTA laid the groundwork by removing tariffs and quotas and the like, while the SPP builds upon that. NAU is the name given to the logical end result of the SPP.

Exactly EZapata! Great insight. Ofcourse thatsjustweird believes every "new freedom" initiative of the Bush Administration.

It's almost funny how using a word such as "freedom," "security" and "prosperity" makes him immediately jump on the bandwagon and playing the new tune yelling "yes, I believe it all!"

So incredibly sad..

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
now I see that’s exactly the reason why you continue to base your outdated views on the world of yesterday.

This is a joke.
1. Where in this thread have I gave you my views of the world?
2. Please tell me what I said to make you think my views are "outdated"
3. I can guarantee you with 100% accuracy I know more about what's going on in the world than you. YOU are stuck in your parents basement somewhere. I'M the one traveling around this country and around the world. Any views I give of the world and this country are based on EXPERIENCE and FACTS not what I've read from some conspiracy site.
You're not very intelligent are you Roth?

Thatsjustweird…. Hellooo….knock, knock… the world and it’s political policies has changed! You know, the “war on terror”…. it has changed everything. Can’t you see that now?

Show me where I said it didn't change!!!!
What are you mentally challanged?? lol
I never once ever even suggested that the world hasn't changed.

You said I lied.

Nothing of what you quoted from me was a lie. Absolutely nothing.

1. Oh that's not it. Do you want me to continue?
2. Ok genius. Explain how each of those quotes aren't a lie. NONE of those are factual. NONE of them. I really want to see you try to explain this

I want you to start with these because this is probably the most disturbing.

So far I haven’t heard of any innocent and defenseless US citizen shot to death by his/her officer of the law…. Not one! But tasered to death….. many!

Here you stated I claimed I never heard of any one being shot down by police and more people have been killed by tasers than guns. Simply untrue.

In the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing.

Besides, the NAU is a fact.

Here's another lie

The NAU is what some conspiracy theorist WANT to happen. But with the political pendulum shifting here in the U.S. and as the links that have been presented has shown, the States are against the stuff proposed by the SPP, trying to create a NAU would be impossible now. Something extremely drastic would have to change in all three countries first.

You fail to see the connection with NAFTA and the super highway. Basically, you fail to see any connection with the political situation we find ourselves in and the “war on terror.”

I know you want do it because this is all in your head and you keep making this stuff up, but I'll ask anyway.
What are you basing this on? Please use my quotes to show how you came to this conclusion.

Ofcourse thatsjustweird believes every "new freedom" initiative of the Bush Administration.

There he goes again. lol
Roth believes that because I don't believe in Titor I must be some Bush Administration lover or something. What an idiot

Should I repeat myself and tell him that I can't stand this administration or should I allow him to wallow in his own ignorance?

It's almost funny how using a word such as "freedom," "security" and "prosperity" makes him immediately jump on the bandwagon and playing the new tune yelling "yes, I believe it all!"

So incredibly sad..

Here again, should I repeat myself and tell him how I think the States voting against the SPP and NAFTA is a good thing or should I let him to continue to make an absolute FOOL of himself?

What a maroon

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i know this was addressed to Roth, but seeing as you like to tag us "titorites", i will assume these are directed toward all of us.

What are you basing this on? Please use my quotes to show how you came to this conclusion.

this must be clarified to a specific point. personally i form my opinion on the things people say and dont say. lets take you(TJW) as an example. you say certain things are not happening-NAU for example. but you never state what is taking place. we are not psychic so we can only determine your position on things through association(its not a perfect process but its all us monkeys got).

when you hold your tongue you create a void. this void is filled by the reader to create an understanding of your position.

there are many posts of you illustrating your point of view(with and without text)

do others share this process??? im not sure. what i do know is they share the same understanding of your position as i do.

ULTIMATELY how we understand you is entirely up to you.

I'M the one traveling around this country and around the world.

good for you, but if your gonna travel around the world with your eyes closed, how are you any different than someone who lives in a basement?????

i do not get any form of impression that you are a cultured individual. maybe you should show us that side of you.

back to titor related subject. whats your thoughts on my interpretation of this quote????

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

you went on a vacation or something and never addressed it. i would like to hear your dribble

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I can guarantee you with 100% accuracy I know more about what's going on in the world than you.

Show it to me then. You prove me otherwise time and time again. Please show me that knowledge of what's going on in this world. I would respect you for it. But for now you only show me your argumentative.

YOU are stuck in your parents basement somewhere. I'M the one traveling around this country and around the world.

Sorry to be so harsh but again, you assume something and blatantly babble some nonsense without actually knowing the truth. Why do you assume I am stuck in my parents basement? Have I said so? Do you have any proof of that? No. You don't even know where I've been the past few months. I am particularly interested in this thread but I can post from anywhere. Actually I am traveling a lot. But I don't show off with it like you do. Where's your common sense thatsjustweird?

Any views I give of the world and this country are based on EXPERIENCE and FACTS not what I've read from some conspiracy site.

What facts? I ask you, show me the facts. What do you mean conspiracy site? Is the mass media a conspiracy site? Look at you… you are out of touch with reality now. Back in the 80’s it was popular to accuse someone of being a “conspiracy nut” if that person would even dare to criticize his/her Government. Not anymore. Again, wake up from your tunnel vision. You have a severely outdated view on the world.

Look at you. You are now trying to insult me? Where do you want to go with this?

Show me where I said it didn't change!!!!
What are you mentally challanged?? lol
I never once ever even suggested that the world hasn't changed.

It’s mentally challenged. Thanks for playing tjw.
Now please share with me what kind of decisions from the Bush Administration you don’t agree of?

Do you want me to continue?

If it’s finally something useful for all of us, yes, please continue.

2. Ok genius. Explain how each of those quotes aren't a lie. NONE of those are factual. NONE of them. I really want to see you try to explain this

I want you to start with these because this is probably the most disturbing.

So far I haven’t heard of any innocent and defenseless US citizen shot to death by his/her officer of the law…. Not one! But tasered to death….. many!

Here you stated I claimed I never heard of any one being shot down by police and more people have been killed by tasers than guns. Simply untrue.

In the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing.

Thank you!
Exactly, in the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing

Now where have I lied? Is Amnesty lying as well? lol.
web.amnesty.org...

The NAU is what some conspiracy theorist WANT to happen. But with the political pendulum shifting here in the U.S. and as the links that have been presented has shown, the States are against the stuff proposed by the SPP, trying to create a NAU would be impossible now. Something extremely drastic would have to change in all three countries first.

Is that what you believe? Man, you truly are hopeless. Ofcourse it’s their goal to create the NAU and ofcourse there will be resistance. And that’s what’s happening right now. And that only confirms they really want to realise the NAU! Because, why else would there be so much resistance? Because the opposition would think it's fun to be against it? Against "security" and "prosperity" perhaps?... Knock, knock….

You fail to see the connection with NAFTA and the super highway. Basically, you fail to see any connection with the political situation we find ourselves in and the “war on terror.”

I know you want do it because this is all in your head and you keep making this stuff up, but I'll ask anyway.

So you ARE seeing the connection? Thank you very much! That was all we needed to know from you..

Ofcourse thatsjustweird believes every "new freedom" initiative of the Bush Administration.

There he goes again. lol
Roth believes that because I don't believe in Titor I must be some Bush Administration lover or something. What an idiot

Should I repeat myself and tell him that I can't stand this administration or should I allow him to wallow in his own ignorance?

You don’t fool the reader thatsjustweird. Nowhere on this thread have you disagreed with ANY of the Bush Administration’s decisions. Nowhere! And if you do, please share that with us. You call me an idiot? Look at yourself monkey..

So incredibly sad..

Here again, should I repeat myself and tell him how I think the States voting against the SPP and NAFTA is a good thing or should I let him to continue to make an absolute FOOL of himself?

What a maroon

(Like I said EZapata, you’ll see thatsjustweird is very argumentative with weak attempts at cheap sophistry by “name calling.” - smile)

ROFLMAO! Yes, I saw that! Thank you so much for showing what you Titorantagonists are doing! Boy, you are actually against the SPP and NAFTA. Wow! Just WOW! Just when I think I have that psychological profile of you completed, you amaze me with yet another aspect to add to my investigation. Fascinating.. then tell me why have you said:

Anyway, as far as the NAU....
Likely not going to happen or if it does you won't seen any real changes.

In fact, this whole "North American Union" thing is an internet/conspiracy theory thing. There is no such thing as a NAU. There are some who wants better trading and better relations between the three countries but not one of the countries is even considering a political merger or anything close.

So you DO believe it all! You DO believe it’s all nothing to be worried about as can clearly be derived from your quotes above. Tell us which is it now thatsjustweird: are you really against SPP and NAFTA or do you really think it’s not such a big deal?

However, nice try tjw, but you don’t fool the reader.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

JT:
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

I think this maybe a reference to the awakening of people (TJW not included) about 9/11, Iraq war, fake elections, NAU, corruption... A lot of people now don't believe the government, don't believe the official story of 9/11, the US is a police state, ect... This have never happenned before, THANKS to internet.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Show it to me then. You prove me otherwise time and time again. Please show me that knowledge of what's going on in this world. I would respect you for it.

Sure, no prob. Which region or country do you want me to talk about? The middle east is always a hot topic but Asia is usually overlooked. So, start where?

What facts? I ask you, show me the facts.

Sure, no prob. What do you want facts on?

What do you mean conspiracy site? Is the mass media a conspiracy site? Look at you… you are out of touch with reality now.

What? lol
ATS is a conspiracy site and you have linked to other things within this site more than anything. That's what I'm talking about.

Mass media?? The Mass media is just that....the mass media. Generally they're not considered conspiracy sites though some people do believe they are part of a general conspiracy of the U.S. government controlling the media. And occasionally the "mass media" does discuss some conspiracies every now and then.

Back in the 80’s it was popular to accuse someone of being a “conspiracy nut” if that person would even dare to criticize his/her Government. Not anymore. Again, wake up from your tunnel vision. You have a severely outdated view on the world.

Where have I labeled anyone criticizing the Government a conspiracy nut?
This is what I'm talking about. You like making **** up.

Look at you. You are now trying to insult me? Where do you want to go with this?

Now please share with me what kind of decisions from the Bush Administration you don’t agree of?

Man, where do to begin.....
How the Iraq war was run...
Allowing the out of control illegal immigration...
The abuse of powers (including the spying and all that)...
etc.

If it’s finally something useful for all of us, yes, please continue.

Will do. Next post.

Thank you!
Exactly, in the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing

Now where have I lied? Is Amnesty lying as well? lol.
web.amnesty.org...

You lied when you said "in the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down."
That is simple not true. That is NO WHERE CLOSE to being even remotely true and NO WHERE in that link does it say that (also, that link hasn't been updated in over a year so where are you getting your info from?)

You also lied when you said "So far I haven’t heard of any innocent and defenseless US citizen shot to death by his/her officer of the law…. Not one! But tasered to death….. many!"
Unless you live under a rock this is a LIE.

Ofcourse it’s their goal to create the NAU and ofcourse there will be resistance.

That's who's goal? The resistance (to the SPP and NAFTA) is coming from within the government (on the state and federal level).
Again, something will have to change drastically (in all three countries) for any NAU to actually become a reality. As it stand now however the political atmosphere is not even close to being conducive to forming a NAU.

So you ARE seeing the connection? Thank you very much! That was all we needed to know from you..

I'm still waiting for the quotes.

You don’t fool the reader thatsjustweird. Nowhere on this thread have you disagreed with ANY of the Bush Administration’s decisions. Nowhere! And if you do, please share that with us. You call me an idiot? Look at yourself monkey..

This is a Titor thread. I can't really recall discussing any of the Bush Administration's decisions, nevertheless every time you all have accused me of being a Bush lover or whatever I have told you of my disdain of this administration.

You call me a monkey? How mature.
I used "idiot" because of the foolishness you're displaying.

Fascinating.. then tell me why have you said:

Anyway, as far as the NAU....
Likely not going to happen or if it does you won't seen any real changes.

In fact, this whole "North American Union" thing is an internet/conspiracy theory thing. There is no such thing as a NAU. There are some who wants better trading and better relations between the three countries but not one of the countries is even considering a political merger or anything close.

So you DO believe it all! You DO believe it’s all nothing to be worried about as can clearly be derived from your quotes above. Tell us which is it now thatsjustweird: are you really against SPP and NAFTA or do you really think it’s not such a big deal?

My quotes above were of the NAU. As I've stated MANY times now, what people are saying the NAU is and what the SPP and NAFTA are, are completely different. COMPLETELY. You can say the SPP and NAFTA will eventually lead to the NAU, fine, who cares. But we're talking about right now. Read what people are saying about the NAU, then read up on the SPP and NAFTA. It won't match up. Why? Because people themselves are filling the gap with their own opinions. They're stating what they THINK will happen.
To answer your questions, it's not such a big deal and yeah there are aspects I don't agree with. With NAFTA it doesn't directly affect me but yeah I definitely see the cause for concern and those need to be addressed. By getting rid of NAFTA? Who knows. Things in NAFTA like the NAAEC are GOOD though. With the SPP, people tend to give them more power than they actually have. They can do nothing without the respective countries passing the laws they propose. If some of the stuff they propose becomes law, we should be angry at Congress! And yeah from what I've seen I don't agree with some of the stuff the SPP has proposed like possibly cutting through stuff to get things shipped faster. Not this day and age buddy!

Edit: Oh and "maroon" is an old Loony Toons reference, lol. Didn't think you'd realize that

[edit on 28-4-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
TJW slow down your not reading Roth properly. Roth stated this>

in the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing

this unfortunately is true. the keys words for you to understand are defenseless, and unarmed.

police officers use firearms when a serious threat presents its self, be it an armed assailant, or an overtly aggressive suspect. yes these people do get shot at and in some cases die from those shots. however they are neither defenseless nor are they(rarely) unarmed. the police deploy tazers in situations that dont contain overt aggression, and/or an armed suspect.

if you understand this then only one death from a tazer is enough to warrant Roths statement to be truthful. unfortunately there are far more deaths from these "nonlethals". Roth is not lying, you are not reading.

EDIT: forgot to mention- honest police officers dont carless shoot at people. if they shoot an unarmed or defenseless person, its was an error in judgement. those incidents are far from being anything like an incident where tazers are used. even those(accidents) dont happen as much as taser deaths.

Again, something will have to change drastically (in all three countries) for any NAU to actually become a reality

i predict that something WILL occur, and drastically change all three countries and the world. maybe in 2008 who knows. you know what it will take to make this come to light, however you are in denial of it actually being orchestrated. the event you seek will take place, i promise.

bush wanted a war with iraq, 911 granted his wish. someone wants the NAU, an "some event" will grant their wish. mark my words.

[edit on 28/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

bush wanted a war with iraq, 911 granted his wish. someone wants the NAU, an "some event" will grant their wish. mark my words.

I predict it will be an economic collapse.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I predict it will be an economic collapse.

that will usher in the Amero, and thats right on par with the NAU

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
TJW slow down your not reading Roth properly. Roth stated this>

in the past 3 years more defenseless, unarmed grandmothers, children, pregnant women, physically disabled and mentally disabled have been tortured, damaged and killed by taser, either in restraints, handcuffed or totally harmless then there are gunned down. And their number is growing

this unfortunately is true. the keys words for you to understand are defenseless, and unarmed.

police officers use firearms when a serious threat presents its self, be it an armed assailant, or an overtly aggressive suspect. yes these people do get shot at and in some cases die from those shots. however they are neither defenseless nor are they(rarely) unarmed. the police deploy tazers in situations that dont contain overt aggression, and/or an armed suspect.

if you understand this then only one death from a tazer is enough to warrant Roths statement to be truthful. unfortunately there are far more deaths from these "nonlethals". Roth is not lying, you are not reading.

I read EXACTLY what he said.
It's still not true, lol
Period.

Where are you getting this from?

EDIT: forgot to mention- honest police officers dont carless shoot at people. if they shoot an unarmed or defenseless person, its was an error in judgement. those incidents are far from being anything like an incident where tazers are used. even those(accidents) dont happen as much as taser deaths.

What a load of bs.
1. How would an "error in judgement" be different between guns and tasers? Those don't just don't fall out of the officer's belt. The police officer drew it most likely because he thought the situation warranted it.
2. Taser deaths don't even come close to the number of deaths by guns. Period. NOT EVEN CLOSE. The TOTAL number of taser deaths in the past 7 years in the United States AND Canada (the number is in Titor's link) is about the same total just one city could see in a year.
Trying to compare the two is absolutely ridiculous.

i predict that something WILL occur, and drastically change all three countries and the world. maybe in 2008 who knows. you know what it will take to make this come to light, however you are in denial of it actually being orchestrated. the event you seek will take place, i promise.

Orchestrated by who?
And if nothing happens, then what?

bush wanted a war with iraq, 911 granted his wish.

lol, we've been technically in a state of war with Iraq since the end of the first Gulf War. We would have went to war with Iraq even without 9/11. 9/11 probably accelerated it however.
(and it more than likely wasn't Bush, lol. Before the war started he probably couldn't have found Iraq on a map
)

someone wants the NAU

Who does? All of the links that have been posted are showing that no one wants it.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

What a load of bs.
1. How would an "error in judgement" be different between guns and tasers? Those don't just don't fall out of the officer's belt. The police officer drew it most likely because he thought the situation warranted it.
2. Taser deaths don't even come close to the number of deaths by guns. Period. NOT EVEN CLOSE. The TOTAL number of taser deaths in the past 7 years in the United States AND Canada (the number is in Titor's link) is about the same total just one city could see in a year.
Trying to compare the two is absolutely ridiculous.

uhh what about this dont you get?

1 the error of judgment applies to all gun related deaths. becuase as you put it "drew it most likely because he thought the situation warranted it". the difference with this and tazers are- they deliberately open fire with the tazer to subdue the suspect, knowing full range of the incident.

2 your just wrong here. Roth is not talking about all gun related deaths. he is talking about the select few that were accidents, the incidents that involved the defenseless and unarmed. those numbers are far lower than tazer killings

but your missing the point. the issue is titor said nonlethals are a problem becuase they ARE lethal. these tazers killings support that position. and further more titor said that people(majority) of our time refused to accept these devices as a dangerous applications. and looky :/

link
"I feel that Tasers are very safe and a great tool for us to use," he said. "If they were unsafe, our police officers and myself would not volunteer to be Tasered."

link
But the Air Force laboratory that conducted the study now says that it actually found that the guns could be dangerous and that more data was needed to evaluate their risks.

The evidence suggests that far from being used to avoid lethal force, many police forces are using Tasers as a routine force option," ...... "The way these weapons are being used in some circumstances could constitute torture or ill treatment."

the above is just to illustrate a point, that the position is not unanimous. and also to get rid of a stigma, i sense you carry. ALL the people that have died by tasers would not be dead today. not one of those incidences would have warranted lethal force, they were taser worthy events. and if there were no tasers the police would have used actual police work to detain the suspect. police are useing these things(excessively), becuase its the bureaus way of wrangling gun-nuts.

Orchestrated by who?

by who indeed, does it really matter?be it are own govt or some hired radicals. more importantly when it happens the NAU will take hold.

lol, we've been technically in a state of war with Iraq since the end of the first Gulf War. We would have went to war with Iraq even without 9/11. 9/11 probably accelerated it however.
(and it more than likely wasn't Bush, lol. Before the war started he probably couldn't have found Iraq on a map
)

wow you dont know anything do you
before bush was elected he swore he would finish what his dad started. it only took him 2 years to get what he wanted.

someone wants the NAU

Who does? All of the links that have been posted are showing that no one wants it.

use your brain... damn. if there are people who are against it then that means it was proposed on some level. if it was proposed then that mean someone somewhere wants it. find out who made this an issue, and youll find your culprit.

obvious to every one except you, this can not be "just an internet conspiracy" if multiple states have taken a stand against it. their stand may be weak in the end, but it(stand) is there- which supports its(NAU/AFE) existence.

EDIT wholly sh*t i cant believe i almost missed this

we've been technically in a state of war with Iraq since the end of the first Gulf War.

Roth wasnt it TJW giveing us this technical crap about when and where wars officially start and end??????

LOLLER SKATES
call me immature i dont care, this is funny

[edit on 29/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Glyph you're doing a piss poor job trying to make an argument.

Originally posted by Glyph_D
2 your just wrong here. Roth is not talking about all gun related deaths. he is talking about the select few that were accidents, the incidents that involved the defenseless and unarmed. those numbers are far lower than tazer killings

Again, NO THEY ARE NOT!!!! I don't know where you're getting this from. Whoever told you that is lying to you buddy.
Read a f'in newspaper or something for once. Again, just ONE big city can have as many defenseless and unarmed gun deaths than there have been TOTAL taser deaths (including those who weren't defenseless or unarmed) in Canada AND the United States in the past 7 years. Look it up for yourself. I provided a link WAY early on in this thread.

and further more titor said that people(majority) of our time refused to accept these devices as a dangerous applications. and looky :/

Want to go ahead and show me that quote? I missed that....

and if there were no tasers the police would have used actual police work to detain the suspect.

And if you believe that you're an idiot. Or you're completely clueless as to what happens in the inner city of most major cities.

wow you dont know anything do you
before bush was elected he swore he would finish what his dad started. it only took him 2 years to get what he wanted.

Did you just read what I said??? lol
Take your time buddy
Read what I said again.

use your brain... damn. if there are people who are against it then that means it was proposed on some level. if it was proposed then that mean someone somewhere wants it. find out who made this an issue, and youll find your culprit.

I'm asking you who it is. I can't find the "culprits" but you obviously know since you're an expert in this area.

obvious to every one except you, this can not be "just an internet conspiracy" if multiple states have taken a stand against it.

States are voting against the SPP and NAFTA.

Roth wasnt it TJW giveing us this technical crap about when and where wars officially start and end??????

No. You guys are claiming there's a war going on and no one knows about it and absolutely nothing is happening in this war.
We've been ATTACKING Iraq since the end of the Gulf War. There hasn't been a year that has gone by without at least one attack.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
heres the typical situation of a taser related incident>

[police] sir im gonna have to ask you to calm down.
[suspect] **** you, i aint gonna do anything you say-mother ******.
the police then zaps the suspect.

your telling me their are more gun related deaths under those circumstances than tasers?????

the situations are different whether you like it or not. the majority of tazer deaths are, people who have been apprehended, and was shocked to shut them up.

i refuse to except your narrow scope of the situation, guns are used in certain situations, not one taser related arrest(death or not) warranted deadly force. thats why the taser was used. its called "judgment"

And if you believe that you're an idiot.

ok dipsh*t what did police do to a low threat suspect before tasers came around??? they used actual police work and procedures.

I'm asking you who it is. I can't find the "culprits" but you obviously know since you're an expert in this area.

the global elite, NWO, kermit the frog. i dont know man
thats why "we" do our research and try to find the "shadowy figure" who pulls all the strings.

EDIT: you do realise that this site ATS is dedicated to solve that very question. thats why we are here- to find the "culprit"

States are voting against the SPP and NAFTA.

you are partly correct here, we hear that the states are against the SPP. why they are against it im not totally sure. nobody(state) is against NAFTA, texas has stepped up against it being built by mexican contractors. they want the rights and more importantly the pay off of building it with their own contractors. its being delayed so they can gather a team to finish it with american hands.

No. You guys are claiming there's a war going on and no one knows about it and absolutely nothing is happening in this war.
We've been ATTACKING Iraq since the end of the Gulf War. There hasn't been a year that has gone by without at least one attack.

with that logic its easy to say that there has only been one war through out history becuase they are all connected through minor events.

which leads me back to your position against ww2 starting in 1937. its said by some scholars that ww2 is the final act of ww1. i tend to agree with this statement. and at this moment it would appear you would too. however you have stated you do not, in an effort to deny our position. its one or the other, either wars start when they are officially called a start, or they start under an unknown event and are given a date to localize the historical records.

and to clear you up a bit. I am claiming(based on titors words) the war will officially start around 2008, and 2004 was the point of no return.

ill need to find that quote for you TJW. im still searching for it.

but if my memory serves me right it went something like this>

"do not listen to the people that tell you these things are safe" :/ i probably murdered it but ill continue to search for it.

[edit on 29/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
as i was searching i realized that this site has now changed its tune toward the titor situation.

now with a heading

It's now obvious that he knew our future

previously this site was on the fence but leaned far more toward fraud than truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well great article Glyph_D. But the guy who wrote it thinks that democrats will save the situation... well I guess he's not totally awake... And he praise Kucinich... Kucinich the guy who wants to BAN all handguns and put several restrictions on all other firearms... yeah that Kucinich.

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join