It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I had a series of dreams about 10 yrs ago that correlates with this thread. I won't go into details, but parts of the first dream have come true. In the first dream, an asteroid, very large, hits earth. Somehow I know this isn't the only one. I and a few others survive, because I knew how to avoid the initial blast. I have also prepared a place to hide and food rations. But before the asteroid hits, there is a fundemental difference in the United States. The asteroid hits around 2011-2012, summertime or at least, not winter. The second dream involves me and a group of people traveling around sixty miles and it takes us at least a month. The ground is covered with a black crust, and everthing is burnt and destroyed. It is very bleak. We are armed, because there are people who are still trying to fight the "civil" war. I see who it is, but I couldn't remember who. All I know, is I was surprise at who it was. Something about the shuttle blowing up has to do with this whole this. It was like, the sign of the beginning of the end. Remeber, I had this dream before the shuttle (Columbia) blew up. I saw the whole thing in a dream before it happened.
The third and final dream, I recieve a map that eventually, (after years of searching) lead me and a small group to a secret that affects all of mankind. After that, life as we know it changes completely. This could be after 2032, because it seems like a long time away (maybe 40 yrs).
I also received a visit from a homeless man, who claimed to be connected to God. He claimed to be the last prophet. He said that God was at the end of his patience. He said that some science fictions writers are writing the prophecy of the future. He warned that the west coast could be completely washed away. From my dreams, I gather that there are several asteroids that hit at the same time or around the same time. We will not see these until it's too late to try to avert anything, because the US is in a civil war. Other countries are waiting to step in and take over the US, with the antichrist in the lead.
Google Seif Gaddafi.
One thing about the civil war, that I feel, but can't verify through my dream. I think the government tries to force something on the population, and many rebel. The government declares martial law and that is who we fight against, our own government! That was what surprised me in the dream. They were dressed like military, in black battle uniforms. Really spooked me when they revealed their new uniform.
I've have been trying to spread the word of the homeless man, which was a message of hope and bright future, but knowbody wants to hear it. And I think our fate is already prepared. This is why Bill, the homeless man claimed to be the LAST prophet, or 22 chronologically.
Now, for everybody's sake, I hope I'm wrong. But the closer it get, the more I know the truth. I has to happen. Sortof like Noahs flood. But God promised never to destroy the earth that way. And the earth is forever. It is the home of the future race, which will be immortal. That will be the second coming.
So take this how you will. Few will even be curious about it. A few will be curious, but blow it off. Even fewer yet, will take this message to heart.
What you don't know won't hurt you, until it's too late to change.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, talking about school shootings in Virginia... how long do you think it will take before they will make the 2nd amendment null and void?

Remember Peter Odighizuwa:

www.radio-nerd.net...
It was January 16, 2002 when Peter Odighizuwa was angry and waving a gun calling on students to “come get me”. Peter Odighizuwa is now in prison for the murders he committed. His killing spree ended when he faced two students with weapons. There would be no further victims that day, thanks to armed resistance.......

April 16, 2007... Cho Seung-Hui.... if they would only have a gun.....

John Titor
"What is your opinion of the second amendment to the Bill of Rights?"

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
Well, talking about school shootings in Virginia... how long do you think it will take before they will make the 2nd amendment null and void?

yea i seriously dont thinks its gonna be that far away. TMoA(The Mothers of America....its a military joke!) will urge people to change the laws.

im sure the first step that will be taken is stronger restrictions- to get firearms. im sure som1 somewhere is really mad that Cho was able to get his hand on a firearm legally.

im not sure they will remove the 2nd just yet. but it may get to a point where you will have to have a psych evaluation, just to get the paperwork for registration.:/ and most certainly if it reaches that step, it wont need to go any further. they would just tweak the requirements, to a point no citizen could reach.

its funny how fast this world changes isnt it?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The thing that the govt will force on its citizens is ... The North American Union, merging Mexico & Canada with USA in order to compete with China and the E.U.

Americans won't like this because it will mean that any mexican at any time can move to USA... they already started.

Also, The US Constitution will be Null and Void and they will right a New constitution ... a Very Different one where you don't have as many rights, including the right to own a weapon and the right to buy vitamins or supplements!

It already started .... IN WACO, Texas!!! ... with the signing of the SPP ... without any debate in congress and without the American People having any say in the matter.

The timeline for completion of the NAU is 2010 - 2012

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
The timeline for completion of the NAU [North American Union] is 2010 - 2012

EXACTLY! as John Titor "predicted"!!!!

Exactly in the year 2006, the base was laid out for the President to:
* quickly send out the National Guard in Federal Service (think: 2007's Defense Authorization Act) AND TO
* quickly make divisions in the sense of ‘virtual fences’ (think: Secure Border Initiative Network).

So there it is, exactly as Titor ‘predicted’ it would happen in the time period from 2006 to 2010! Things have only just begun. Remember Titor said: “From the age of 8 to 12” which means from 2006 to 2010. And by that time [READ 2010!!!!] “the division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined” which means that the things that were put in motion from 2006 will have been accomplished in 2010! Titor gave us a clear time signal here. That’s why he said “from….8 TO 12….. (from….2006 TO 2010…..)

Edit:

[think: NAFTA] You DO realize they will (again) NOT be able to complete the city after the tower..... do you? (think Nimrod!).....

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Roth Joint]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

[think: NAFTA] You DO realize they will (again) NOT be able to complete the city after the tower..... do you? (think Nimrod!).....

What? Which city? What the heck is Nimrod?

Anyway, the truth about 9/11 is getting out very quickly... impeachment for Cheney will be called wednesday... the elite plan against Iran is not working... many states voted against going into the North American Union...

And everyone has to understand that: It will be US OR THEM. We will not be slaves, and they will not give up their power.

Anyone here know how the USA would be able to reduce the size of government and the size of the militaro-industrial complex without a bloodshed? Seriously. Aside from Ron Paul, the democracy is dead in america and the federal government is getting bigger and bigger.

And there's plan to scrap the internet and to robotize the army so that a handful can command everything... and bomb cities with anthrax or worse... don't forget they want to reduce the population.

This week is also the Noble Resolve 07, a four-day marathon of “simulated” terror attacks across the US and Europe, and on april 24, tomorrow, there's the Emerald Express 07, a scenario where a nuke is going off in Virginia... Just remember that on september 11, there was exercise where planes were hijacked and flown into the WTC... I think it may happen tomorrow because the elite need something, they are losing on the domestic front.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As far as the second amendment you guys are SERIOUSLY overestimating the attention span of Americans. This debate comes up EVERY time something like this happens, then what happens?
Absolutely nothing. This will be forgotten in a couple weeks and probably won't come up again until next year on the anniversary or unless something else similar happens. You guys have no idea how hard it is to add, take away, or change things in the constitution. Why do you think it's so rare?

Anyway, as far as the NAU....
Likely not going to happen or if it does you won't seen any real changes.
This:

Americans won't like this because it will mean that any mexican at any time can move to USA... they already started.

Also, The US Constitution will be Null and Void and they will right a New constitution ... a Very Different one where you don't have as many rights, including the right to own a weapon and the right to buy vitamins or supplements!

is a bunch of bull.
1. The stuff proposed will NOT in any way shape or form delete the borders. The borders will remain very much in tact and it will not be any easier for mexicans or whatever to enter the U.S. I don't know where you got that from. No politician in the U.S. or Mexico would be in favor of that as it doesn't benefit either country.

2. Again, where did you get the Constitution would be null and void?? What a bunch of complete and utter nonsense. I really want to know where you got this crap from?? Totally not surprised someone as gullible as Roth would believe you without doing any research first. So typical of you Titorites. So desperate to try to connect something with Titor that you just push the truth aside when it's not convenient.

I've searched any can't find any website anywhere claiming this stuff w2h. Did you just make that up?
In fact, this whole "North American Union" thing is an internet/conspiracy theory thing. There is no such thing as a NAU. There are some who wants better trading and better relations between the three countries but not one of the countries is even considering a political merger or anything close. You guys need to seriously check your info and sources.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
SPP

heres the "official" site of the NAU. it tries to paint a different view, as apposed to what the evidence suggests.

TJW you seriously dont think the NAU is a real coming situation??

Amero and the NAU

ive researched it through many different mediums and i do believe this is whats to come. its quite possible they could make this happen and not inform anyone about it. tho eventually people would get wise.

just so you know WHEN this does happen, a new constitution will have to be written. a constitution that appeals to all participants, not just the US.

In fact, this whole "North American Union" thing is an internet/conspiracy theory thing. There is no such thing as a NAU.

i disagree, buts it got people thinking. and we need lots more of that

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
SPP

heres the "official" site of the NAU. it tries to paint a different view, as apposed to what the evidence suggests.

What evidence?? Read what the spp is and read what PEOPLE (mainly conspiracy theorists) are saying about a NAU. Then try and find evidence that supports what these people are saying. You won't find it. I find it amazing you you can't distinguish between propaganda and fear mongering and real life yet. That's actually scary.....

TJW you seriously dont think the NAU is a real coming situation??

Why should I believe that? Because you said so? No. It doesn't work like that.
NAFTA is the only thing coming.

As far as the Amero, there's no way. Not any time soon. First of all there's no way it would be competitive with the Euro anytime soon. Second the dollar is just too important to the world economy right now. Dozens of countries are dependent on the dollar. Do you know how long it would take just to wean our country alone off the dollar without having a complete economic collapse?

just so you know WHEN this does happen, a new constitution will have to be written. a constitution that appeals to all participants, not just the US.

I can guarantee you that if there was a NAU, we wouldn't get rid of our constitution. It would take so much and would take so long that it wouldn't be worth it.
It really wouldn't be necessary anyway, just look at the EU. Every country still has there own constitution and you see how hard it is to try and get just one.

i disagree, buts it got people thinking. and we need lots more of that

No, it's got gullible people (mainly conspiracy theorists) thinking. That's it. Fortunately many people are still able to distinguish between fact and fiction.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
www.spp.gov...
I'd like to see you debunk the facts. Since you say you have evidence.....

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
www.spp.gov...
I'd like to see you debunk the facts. Since you say you have evidence.....

i would love to see you debate infoholic

he addresses your question...well part of it in this isolated post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

of this thread

Second the dollar is just too important to the world economy right now. Dozens of countries are dependent on the dollar.

you must be living under a rock, becuase the major holders of USD are pulling out, and the others are taking their advice.

Do you know how long it would take just to wean our country alone off the dollar without having a complete economic collapse?

why do you assume the world will help to prevent a US collapse? if a country wanted to bury the US in a collapse they would willingly lose thier own money for that. "you got to spend money; to make money". china is in control right now, and they could survive a partial collapse. the US will not.

EDIT: if you detest conspiracies so much why do you come to this site? im sure there are some "paris hilton fan club" sites, go to them- youd feel right at home.

[edit on 24/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I created this account for the rare times that I feel compelled to make a normal reply. Well, I'm compelled

TJW, this is getting ridiculous. You believe the NAU is an internet/conspiracy theory? Have 14 states suffered from mass delusion?

The issue with the borders is not that they will be erased. The three countries will still exist in name but they will be ruled by a ruling elite just like the EU. Funny thing is, the EU constitution keeps getting voted down by member states.

The SPP people has openly admitted that immigration is not concern. Do some research on the NASCO Super Highway. It's a superwide toll highway going from Mexican ports ending up in Canada. Now think about this in the context of imminent domain. Scary, huh? Farmers in Texas are raising hell about this already.

The disparity between the three states will have to be equalized, see $200-billion Investment Fund for Mexico As you can see, the issue isn't really the borders, it's much more fundamental than that. It's about the courts, the economy, police, military, etc etc. The borders don't have to be erased in order for the NAU to be a total subversion of the constitution. It worries me that you don't have a complete understanding of what the constitution is or what it means. Pay special attention to Article II, section 2, clause 2:

[The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

In this context, the three countries are not entering into an agreement between themselves but are merging into a super-state subject to a para-constitutional legal system.

You said NAFTA is the only thing coming and by that I assume you mean it's already present, because it is. NAFTA and CAFTA also violate several portions of the constitution. See here and here.

Here are some more links about the NAU for good measure:
Connecting the Dots
Constitutional Lawyers...Where Are You?
Vive le Canada: NAU Timeline
Bush Administration Quietly Plans NAFTA Super Highway

If you still believe the NAU is an "internet/conspiracy theory" much less neglect to do the research on your own, I only have one thing to say: That's Just Weird! Who pays you to write here?

I'm still on the fence as to who or what Titor was but at the very least he had a remarkable foresight into how things may progress. In regards to the conflict having its roots in 2000 and being on our doorsteps by 2008, I believe he could have been talking about the elections more than anything else. Many Americans believe the 2000 elections had irregularities. Think about what a big deal these 2008 elections are going to be and indeed, have already become.

We live in interesting times, my friends

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow this may be an internet classic thread! Only 178 pages jeez.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

i would love to see you debate infoholic

he addresses your question...well part of it in this isolated post

No he doesn't....
At all. He just states it's rather humorous but doesn't go into any details at all.
He talks about the first one. The myth was that we signed something. The fact is we didn't. Infoholic then spends a couple paragraphs stating that we didn't sign anything and if we did it would be unconstitutional.
I'm not sure what his point was or what your point is.....

of this thread

I asked for proof and info not more garbage. Why would you link to something on this site? That doesn't make any sense.

you must be living under a rock, becuase the major holders of USD are pulling out, and the others are taking their advice.

Ok.....this can turn into a whole different thread. So, for now I'm going to again, tell you to do some research for once.

why do you assume the world will help to prevent a US collapse?

Dude....what are you talking about? LOL! Who cares about the rest of the world...We're talking about the U.S. The US would NOT want the US to collapse.
Just switching to an "Amero" which is worthless right now would cause a collapse.

But to answer your question. You completely fail to realize how much money the U.S. pours into other countries. We're talking trillions of dollars. How do you think China's becoming as strong as they are? Becuase we're they're largest trading partner pumping billions into their economy. If the U.S. economy were to collapse where is that money going to come from?? The EU certainly couldn't make up the deficit. Plus you know (or at least you should) that these things have major ripple effects. You seem to fail to realize how connected the world is now.
Before this gets further off track, do you want to start a thread about the world economy?

EDIT: if you detest conspiracies so much why do you come to this site?

To make fun of people like you

Seriously though, where did I state that I detest conspiracies?

im sure there are some "paris hilton fan club" sites, go to them- youd feel right at home.

I don't get it

You're saying Paris Hilton doesn't like conspiracies? I don't know....she seems like the type of person who would believe anything so.....I don't know about that.
EZ

TJW, this is getting ridiculous. You believe the NAU is an internet/conspiracy theory? Have 14 states suffered from mass delusion?

Do you people just link or do you take the time to read what you link. You guys need to stop being impressed by website or thread titles and actually read what's being said. Those states have voted against the NAFTA. And they have voted AGAINST it, that would be a good thing.

The SPP people has openly admitted that immigration is not concern.

Immigration has never been a concern since this country was founded. It's been encouraged in fact. Our country is an immigration country. It's illegal immigration that's the concern and I really want to see your link were they state that illegal immigration is not a concern. All I've seen is that they are proposing to increase border security....

Do some research on the NASCO Super Highway. It's a superwide toll highway going from Mexican ports ending up in Canada. Now think about this in the context of imminent domain. Scary, huh? Farmers in Texas are raising hell about this already.

??
You think interstates like 95, 80, 70, 5, 44 etc. didn't raise similar concerns? In the end, it's usually more profitable for the famers and others to take the money and leave than stay and fight. Money is a powerful thing you know....

The disparity between the three states will have to be equalized, see $200-billion Investment Fund for Mexico

Check Glyph's link to Info's post. That failed miserably.

It worries me that you don't have a complete understanding of what the constitution is or what it means.

Dude, what are you basing this on?
Because I said there's no NAU and that if it were it would fail means I don't understand the constitution.
I don't get it....

Wait, let me clerify. It's probably possible that a NAU could work. If it were modeled like that of the EU. In which each country has it's own forms of government, own constitution, borders still in tact, etc. Even an "amero" could potentially work years and years into the future.
Any attempt to do what the conspiracy theorists are saying, that would fail.

In this context, the three countries are not entering into an agreement between themselves but are merging into a super-state subject to a para-constitutional legal system.

What are you basing this on? I can't find this in any credibe info on this.

If you still believe the NAU is an "internet/conspiracy theory" much less neglect to do the research on your own, I only have one thing to say: That's Just Weird! Who pays you to write here?

You haven't shown me that's it's not an internet/conpiracy theory. All you guys do is make predicitions and conjectures about what you think such and such means. None of it is backed by facts however. Fear mongering is what it is.
And I wish someone would pay me to write on here!!!! Paid to write about facts and not what I got from some conspiracy website that has an agenda? Where do I sign up!

Anyway, welcome aboard EZ!
Despite a few nuts here and there (Roth, I'm looking at you
) this is a great site! There's a ton of info on just about anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EZapata
I created this account for the rare times that I feel compelled to make a normal reply. Well, I'm compelled

TJW, this is getting ridiculous.

Hello EZapata, I am happy to see you are trying to get some sense into thatsjustweird, because it is getting ridiculous indeed. You'll discover that he is very argumentative, mostly without backing his comments with proper research. Mostly when you confront him, his answers are supported with silly exaggerations such as "wtf?" or "you are kidding, right?" or "so typical of you, you Titorites" or "dude, what are you talking about?.. but there will never be a decent mature conversation. Furthermore you will find him twisting Titor's words and after correcting him for hundreds of times, well you get my point, it's getting a bit senseless if you know what I mean. But let's see, maybe just maybe, there's a change around the corner, who knows.. but I wouldn't count on it too much..

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
EZ, this right here is exactly why I stated Roth among the "nuts" lol
Nothing he says is true. Nothing. I'm so confident of this I would be willing to PAY actual money for every true statement anyone discovers that he's made.

You'll discover that he is very argumentative, mostly without backing his comments with proper research.

I nearly fainted when I read this, lol
I don't know why he states things like this especially since I'm the one providing the research and have been begging and begging and begging for them to back up their statements throughout this thread. This is 100% verifiable. *sigh*

Mostly when you confront him, his answers are supported with silly exaggerations such as "wtf?" or "you are kidding, right?" or "so typical of you, you Titorites" or "dude, what are you talking about?..

lol
Roth, what are we going to do with you....
If you stop making extremely silly wild statements I wouldn't have to ask what you're talking about, right?
Two things that are again 100% verifiable.
1. I have never stated any of that outside of responding to something silly
2. After I've stated some of that I then proceeded to correct you with facts.
100% verifiable.

but there will never be a decent mature conversation.

I'm about to use one of those expressions. Can't figure out which one though. Think I'll just go with
"wtf"??
I've tried Roth. I really have. It's impossible with you guys though. You...for some reason like to ignore reality. You constantly twist things to fit your twisted view of the world and again, absolutely nothing you say is true. I honestly don't get it. Why do you do this? I mean, come on! Lying just to make it seem Titor was right?? That's really not necessary. Why is Titor being right so important to you? Did you make a bet or something?

Furthermore you will find him twisting Titor's words and after correcting him for hundreds of times...

I'm starting to notice a pattern with you Roth. You take what I'm (rightfully) accusing you of and try and say I'm doing that. Fact is Roth, I can and do back up my statements. I have asked you guys over and over again to back up your statements and you guys refuse to do so. You all keep claiming that you've did it already in this thread. Then when I ask you guys to show me, you all don't. So what? With your verifiable history of lying we're just supposed to believe you? I don't think so....

well you get my point, it's getting a bit senseless if you know what I mean. But let's see, maybe just maybe, there's a change around the corner, who knows.. but I wouldn't count on it too much..

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

You'll discover that he is very argumentative, mostly without backing his comments with proper research.

I nearly fainted when I read this, lol
I don't know why he states things like this especially since I'm the one providing the research and have been begging and begging and begging for them to back up their statements throughout this thread. This is 100% verifiable. *sigh*

LIES..... i dont seem to be able to yell loud enough to emphasis this point

ps... Roth speaks the truth

ok thats enough humor for now..... onward>>>

I'm not sure what his point was or what your point is.....

i want to make it clear that i do not want to pull infoholic into this horrid debate, i only mentioned him by name becuase he is knowledgeable in many of the different arguments that've showed up lately.

but his point is simply this- if the site were to openly admit such wrong doings occured they would all be hanging before the weeks up. futhermore the facts vs myth sheet was designed to please "certain" people , and thwart "others".

no doubt you disagree..... but who cares

I asked for proof and info not more garbage. Why would you link to something on this site? That doesn't make any sense.

my posting of the thread had two purposes.
1 show you where the example came from.
2 show you that others do discuss these things, and maybe you should hear them out.

i did not intend it to be "the evidence"

Dude....what are you talking about? LOL! Who cares about the rest of the world...We're talking about the U.S. The US would NOT want the US to collapse.

uhh??? of course, but becuase of our current situation its possible that other countries can be responsible for that collapse ......right??????yea im right

You completely fail to realize how much money the U.S. pours into other countries. We're talking trillions of dollars.

thats why its important to know that other countries are moving away from the USD, and the ramifications of that course being completed.

How do you think China's becoming as strong as they are? Becuase we're they're largest trading partner pumping billions into their economy.

correct me if im wrong but isnt China where it is today because sanctions where given to them that others(countries) were not allowed. they had a "free meal ticket" for a while, currently those sanctions are trying to be removed- by nonChina ofcourse.

Before this gets further off track, do you want to start a thread about the world economy?

no i dont want to make a new thread(becuase there are many in full swing). if you need to state somthing, provide a "link" and keep it brief.

on topic>
have any of you fellas heard of the truckers strike??? this could be potentially dangerous, its now 2 days in and not one news agency has reported anything.

it could be very similar to titors statement about the reaction of farmers and their land/jobs. farmers and truckers are the backbone of this country(among other professions) and when they quit so does the system.

food for thought.....

[edit on 25/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Look, there are 178 pages of information here, and i am not likely to get through them all before i grow too old and senile to recall this thought, so pardon me if i parrot another member here.

The US seems to be in a civil war. I don't mean metaphorically relative to our current domestic trouble. But, it would seem that around 2005 (ish) we went from suppressing insurgents to actually suppressing a civil war in Iraq.

First of all, in 2005 you have the movement of power into the transitional government, then the legislative elections in 12-2005.

On February 22, 2006 the Al Askari shrine was bombed, touching off full scale Sunni/Shia civil war.

The US is very involved in this.

What does this mean? Well, either he got it right, or you can view any prophecy in a light that supports it. What if i would have said that Rosie O'donnel or Martha Stewart is the devil 10 years ago, would you have believed me?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

LIES..... i dont seem to be able to yell loud enough to emphasis this point

ps... Roth speaks the truth

lol Oh please.
I have stated what I just said MANY times in this thread. Many. And the response is typically what you just stated in the quote above. But then what? Then I ask you to prove me wrong. I'm asking again. Show me where I haven't backed my info up so that I may correct myself!!! I have absolutely NO PROBLEMS in correcting myself or being shown I was wrong. I say this all the time but you guys refuse to do so! So either I'm right or.....I'm right. Right?
PLEASE don't take my word for it! I said this is 100% verifiable and I was not joking. Please look it up for yourself.

(I'll go over the rest in a bit)

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

but his point is simply this- if the site were to openly admit such wrong doings occured they would all be hanging before the weeks up. futhermore the facts vs myth sheet was designed to please "certain" people , and thwart "others".

no doubt you disagree..... but who cares

I disagree with what?

my posting of the thread had two purposes.
1 show you where the example came from.
2 show you that others do discuss these things, and maybe you should hear them out.

i did not intend it to be "the evidence"

1. You think I don't know others discuss this?? lol How else would I be able to know that this is just a internet/conspiracy theorist thing. Why would I hear them out? All they do is recycle the same stuff from blatent propaganda websites thereby encouraging, not disuading, fear mongering. The very thing they supposedly are warning us the government does.

2. You guys really think I'm a mind reader. X pulled this same crap. My quote was "I'd like to see you debunk the facts. Since you say you have evidence...." you quote that in your post then put up two links. Since the discussion was on evidence, how am I not supposed to think you were using those as evidence??

uhh??? of course, but becuase of our current situation its possible that other countries can be responsible for that collapse ......right??????yea im right

Who cares!? That's in no way shape or form what we were talking about! lol

The rest of your post I can really get into deep and it would require that (not some quick link or whatever you suggested) but it's not really relevant to the discussion or Titor.....
And this:

correct me if im wrong but isnt China where it is today because sanctions where given to them that others(countries) were not allowed. they had a "free meal ticket" for a while, currently those sanctions are trying to be removed- by nonChina ofcourse.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say, lol

on topic>
have any of you fellas heard of the truckers strike??? this could be potentially dangerous, its now 2 days in and not one news agency has reported anything.

A couple things about this.
1. There's not even secondary media reporting on this. There's absolutely no evidence at all that a strike is taking place.
quote from the link:

thousands and thousands of truckers clogging washington dc highways but MSNBC is covering 2 death shootings instead.

I work in DC and I can say for a fact that the past 2-3 days have been quiet. If that was happening of course you would have heard about it by now. Truckers do that all the time (drive to Washington and protest). I believe the last time they did that was just last year. It's always a big thing, as this area already has some of the worst traffic in the nation.

2. There's also no evidence (that I could find at least) supporting the reason for the protest. It's extremely fishy since it wouldn't be Bush doing it anyway. Congress has the power over commerce and they certainly wouldn't approve that. Even if Bush tried he couldn't do anything to allow that.

Seems a little made up to me. Anyone have any working links regarding this?

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join