It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Alright, I'm starting to really get sick of this.
Glyph do some research. If you truely believe what you're righting than this is beyond ignorance and into the realm of stupidity. Plain and simple.
I can't believe we're even talking about this.
No matter what your definition, no matter what your standards, not matter what my definition, you can get some random person off the street and use their definition, bottom line is there have been WAY more "innocent and defenseless" deaths by gun than tasers.
First of all there have been only 100 or so deaths by taser period. The majority of whom died because of the drugs they were on. With guns, you have about 200+ more years of "innocent and defenseless" deaths. There is absolutely no comparison at all.
What is so hard for you to understand? You can't possibly be this stupid....
I fear for your safty if this is your true level of intelligence that you're showing.

Originally posted by Glyph_D
most tazer event take place when a person is not following a police officers commands. has anyone ever been shot and killed for ignoring a police officers comms????

YES!
WTF!? My goodness....
Have you ever read a newspaper or watched the local news before in your life??
By your comments I can only assume you haven't. Which is very sad...
(there have even been high profile cases like this, like the Amadou Bailo Diallo incident, but of course you're either blind or deaf or living under a rock so you wouldn't know about things like this)

lies , katrina was a different situation(werent most looters?)

The man in the example I gave you was no looter....he was simply mentally ill.

and the groom was not 100% anything.

He was 100% innocent and 100% defenseless, any suggestion otherwise is idiotic and shows whoever would suggest such a thing hasn't a clue as to what they're talking about.

What about the Zongo incident (in NY)? The officer that shot the "innocent and defenseless" man was found guilty of criminally negligent homicide and his family won a lawsuit against the city. Now how can that happen if he wasn't "innocent and defenseless" ???

Remember Ovando? Of course not. Well he didn't die but he was paralyzed. The police officers who shot him had to plant a gun on him. Now why would they have to do that??

Enough of this bullsh** glyph

Please name these many innocent and defenseless taser victims that have been killed (so I can show you how ridiculous your double standard is). Specifically the children, mentally ill, pregnant, and elderly that have been killed as Roth has stated.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
What is so hard for you to understand? You can't possibly be this stupid....

well clearly its your lack of evidence

With guns, you have about 200+ more years of "innocent and defenseless" deaths.

could you back that up? im guessing- your assuming its highly probable that at least one innocent death takes place a year, that puts your number at "at least" 200 give or take. i believe(becuase i dont have any reason to doubt) that police exercise gun control, and i doubt this number you desire is as high as you want. look i dont like the police, but i know they dont make it a habit of killing people who dont provoke their egos. they arrest people like crazy but assassinating people is a different story.

give me numbers.... if i have to do your research im not gonna be happy

He was 100% innocent and 100% defenseless, any suggestion otherwise is idiotic and shows whoever would suggest such a thing hasn't a clue as to what they're talking about.

wrong... as the incident went down the suspects were considered armed and dangerous, why??? you might ask. because they got removed from a strip club, and were screaming about the gun they had in their car, and the guns they were going to get(and use).

the police addressed these men at face value. yes they(police) were wrong but only because the men were lying.

What about the Zongo incident (in NY)? The officer that shot the "innocent and defenseless" man was found guilty of criminally negligent homicide and his family won a lawsuit against the city. Now how can that happen if he wasn't "innocent and defenseless" ???

im not familiar with this case, at best thats 1 for you....go TJW

Enough of this bullsh** glyph

roger that

[edit on 4/5/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
UPDATE

another month has turned on the calendar. You know the drill, any takers this time ?

Eventhough it didn't erupt into bloodshed, I am gonna go with the ATF raid on Militias in Alabama and taking away their 2nd ammendment right. It was Waco Like, but no one died, which is in itself suprising.

I'm gonna go with ;

if things have gotten steadily worse for the past 40 months and that is the best you have, then its time to turn out the lights and say good night to this thread

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Lack of evidence? I'm giving 100% perfect examples here. And these are just high profile cases. What part of go through the paper or watch the local news is hard to comprehend if you want the lesser known cases?

If you want specific stats check out the Uniform Crime databases....

(and since you probably won't do that, I will give you a link to an article showing just one city - D.C. - to give you an idea of the numbers we're talking about archives.cjr.org...
Here's the actual article with the numbers:
www.washingtonpost.com...
Again, this is just ONE city and covering LESS than 10 years)

You still haven't shown me 1 innocent and defenseless person tasered to death btw

wrong... as the incident went down the suspects were considered armed and dangerous, why??? you might ask. because they got removed from a strip club, and were screaming about the gun they had in their car, and the guns they were going to get(and use).

I would ask you where you get your info from but I know you won't answer. Nevertheless you need to seriously check your sources. If what you just said was the case, absolutely no one would have made a big deal out of it. Why do you think it became such a big deal???
They weren't thrown out, they were leaving. When they were shot they were leaving the strip club (as in, in their car actually leaving). There were NO guns on any of them (so how can they use what they don't have?). Even if they were screaming they were going to get their guns...so what! Why would you shoot at them 50 times for something they supposedly said??
Why are the police officers being indicted?

[edit on 5-5-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Lack of evidence? I'm giving 100% perfect examples here. And these are just high profile cases. What part of go through the paper or watch the local news is hard to comprehend if you want the lesser known cases?

TJW im not speaking of police related shooting that end in death(generally). your link even proposed that 9 of 10 killing were justifiable. so even if you got 1000 deaths you only got 100. and unfortunately the 9to10 ratio would have to be scrutinized for actual relevance to this discussion(lowering that number even greater). you know your not gonna get the kind of numbers you want. and dont forget your beloved DC is the worst of the worst, toppling every large city across the nation. and im most certain(tho id need to research it) that the other cities would have a much higher ratio of justifiable killings than DC.

You still haven't shown me 1 innocent and defenseless person tasered to death btw

heres one link

there are quite a few taser deaths that involve children as well(im haveing trouble locating those cases at the moment:/)

this is the nature of incidents i speak of>

www.youtube.com...

police do not shoot(guns) to kill(in vast numbers as you suggest) under those circumstances.

here is a report on the video
link

seriously you need to read the report on the groom killing. nearly every detail you mentioned about the case is just wrong.

Why do you think it became such a big deal???

it was racially driven:/

[edit on 5/5/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

TJW im not speaking of police related shooting that end in death(generally).

This is exactly what we're talking about, lol
Just as we're talking about taser events that end in death.
wtf are you talking about? lol

your link even proposed that 9 of 10 killing were justifiable. so even if you got 1000 deaths you only got 100. and unfortunately the 9to10 ratio would have to be scrutinized for actual relevance to this discussion(lowering that number even greater). you know your not gonna get the kind of numbers you want. and dont forget your beloved DC is the worst of the worst, toppling every large city across the nation. and im most certain(tho id need to research it) that the other cities would have a much higher ratio of justifiable killings than DC.

This is a bunch of mumble jumble that doesn't make any sense.

Bottom line is in 10 years in just one city there have been more deaths by guns than all taser deaths combined in TWO countries.

And don't get wrapped up into that "justifiable" crap. Only someone ignorant will believe that. Of course the police are going to claim they were justifiable. Just as they'll claim all taser incidents were justifiable. I'm not even sure why you mentioned that. What did you think they'd say?

heres one link

He was loitering and resisting arrest.

there are quite a few taser deaths that involve children as well(im haveing trouble locating those cases at the moment:/)

If there are quite a few then you wouldn't have trouble finding them....

police do not shoot(guns) to kill(in vast numbers as you suggest) under those circumstances.

1. Compared to deaths by tasers yes it is vast
2. Who cares of the circumstances. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about innocent and defenseless deaths.

seriously you need to read the report on the groom killing. nearly every detail you mentioned about the case is just wrong.

lol, I'm getting my info from legit sources. Not my head which is where you're obviously getting your info, otherwise you would have told me what detail is wrong.

it was racially driven:/

That's part of the reason. Minorities are shot and killed more than whites by police and that was part of the problem.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

TJW im not speaking of police related shooting that end in death(generally).

This is exactly what we're talking about, lol

someone correct me if im wrong but im certain Roth was not speaking of deaths in general by guns.

He was loitering and resisting arrest.

and that justifies his death? if you answer yes to this question, then you are the enemy that many people have coined you as being.

this man died inside of the jail cell, they continued to taser him after his incarceration. clearly his crime was not the real issue here.

2. Who cares of the circumstances. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about innocent and defenseless deaths.

i care damn it, becuase that the context of Roths statement.

lol, I'm getting my info from legit sources. Not my head which is where you're obviously getting your info, otherwise you would have told me what detail is wrong.

alright here we go

They weren't thrown out, they were leaving. When they were shot they were leaving the strip club (as in, in their car actually leaving). There were NO guns on any of them (so how can they use what they don't have?). Even if they were screaming they were going to get their guns...so what! Why would you shoot at them 50 times for something they supposedly said??

1 they were asked to leave the club becuase of a confrontation from with in the club, or the police would be called to remove them.

2 they were not shot at till much later(later on that)

3 as they were leaving they were demonstration "probable cause", becuase they were making death threats.

4 at the scene, undercover agents were staking the place out investigating a case.

5 when the men(groom and friends) left they had got the attention of the unmarked officers, and a call was sent to the station about the apparent situation.

6 after the men left the parking lot and drove a block or so, their car was cut off by an unmarked vehicle.

7 the driver(groom) panicked and tried to escape, during the reverse he noticed a man(unmarked officer) behind him, and avoided hitting the man but smashed in to a local business complex.

8 because of all the information gathered up to that moment it appeared these men were dangerous.eg. guns, death threats, evasive behavior, and a loose case for attempted vehicular manslaughter.

9 the police began to open fire.

10 ending with 1 dead "soon to be groom" this is the emotional hook for this story.

like i said, you should have looked into it.

[edit on 6/5/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

someone correct me if im wrong but im certain Roth was not speaking of deaths in general by guns.

I gave you Roth's quote several times. It's still the same

and that justifies his death? if you answer yes to this question, then you are the enemy that many people have coined you as being.

lol
Silly Glyph, I said that to show you EXACTLY what you were doing about the gun deaths. YOU are trying for some stupid reason to justify all those police killings. Thank you for proving me right when I say you have a double standard.
This is for everyone else - I personally believe that ALL innocent and defenseless killings done by the police are wrong whether by beating, gun, or taser. Unlike Glyph here who obviously thinks gun deaths are justified (as evidenced by his ridiculous claim that no truely innocent person has been shot).

I asked you where you got your info on the groom shooting from. From the looks of things, I have to believe you're just making this stuff up (or you're being lied to by someone).
I don't know if you're registered with NYtimes.com, but there would be a good place to start (to see all the old articles related to the incident)
I don't really like wiki on things like this but they do have some stuff from the articles so.....
en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see, absolutely nothing you stated is true...

Article on the officers being indicted
www.nydailynews.com...

like i said, you should have looked into it.

lol
I wouldn't have mentioned that case if I didn't buddy.
YOU obviously haven't looked into it otherwise you wouldn't have to be making stuff up.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I gave you Roth's quote several times. It's still the same

and yet you still dont get what he said.

30/11/06

Originally posted by Roth Joint

READ THIS ---> innocent and defenseless are not being shot by law enforcement. the ppl being shot down are criminals and/are considered armed and dangerous. the reason cops are using tasers is becuase the person in question is a problem, but one that does not warrant deadly force. and all that are tasered are defenseless, becuase if they had a weapon by procedure they are to use firearms.

Well spoken Glyph_D, very well spoken and right to the point!

wow its like the very same conversation we had so long ago.

lol
Silly Glyph, I said that to show you EXACTLY what you were doing about the gun deaths. YOU are trying for some stupid reason to justify all those police killings. Thank you for proving me right when I say you have a double standard.
This is for everyone else - I personally believe that ALL innocent and defenseless killings done by the police are wrong whether by beating, gun, or taser. Unlike Glyph here who obviously thinks gun deaths are justified (as evidenced by his ridiculous claim that no truely innocent person has been shot).

the above makes no sense. you do not have me pegged in any way. do you even read my posts, or does someone else read them for you and they give you the cliff notes? i did not say any deaths were justifiable(by my standards), i said they(police) stated they were justifiable. nor did i say you think all deaths are justified. if youd read between the lines now and then youd have noticed.

As you can see, absolutely nothing you stated is true...

really... absolutely nothing???

this is were i got my info from when we argued about it in december.

An hour later, a fight erupted outside the club. Bell, Joseph Guzman and Trent Benefield were allegedly among eight men yelling at another man, Kelly said.

One of the undercover cops heard Bell shout, "Let's f--- him up," and Guzman say, "Yo - go get my gun," Kelly said.

"It's getting hot on Liverpool, for real. I think there's a gun," an undercover warned his lieutenant, Kelly said.

Witnesses told of chaos, screams and a barrage of gunfire near Club Kalua at 143-08 94th Avenue in Jamaica about 4:15 a.m. after Mr. Bell and his friends walked out and got into their car. Mr. Bell drove the car half a block, turned a corner and struck a black unmarked police minivan bearing several plainclothes officers.

Mr. Bell’s car then backed up onto a sidewalk, hit a storefront’s rolled-down protective gate and nearly struck an undercover officer before shooting forward and slamming into the police van again, the police said.

In response, five police officers fired at least 50 rounds at the men’s car, a silver Nissan Altima; the bullets ripped into other cars and slammed through an apartment window near the shooting scene on Liverpool Street near 94th Avenue.

One detective on the scene shook his head as he told The Post that the shooting was "a major screw-up."

Another cop later said, "It could be like the guy with the wallet" - referring to unarmed Bronx man Amadou Diallo, who in 1999 was hit by 19 of 41 bullets fired by cops as he grabbed for his wallet.

i pulled my previous posts from memory, and id say my memory held up pretty well. the very same post you claim had absolutely nothing true about its details

to save your breath go here and scroll down a bit. read my responses to modese7ens argument.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

innocent and defenseless are not being shot by law enforcement. the ppl being shot down are criminals and/are considered armed and dangerous.

And again, if you believe this case all the time...you're a f***ing moron.
Plain and simple.
No matter how you try to spin this, you and Roth both said this. One would HAVE to be mentally insane to believe this. I don't know what else to say. You refuse to do research, you refuse to get out from whatever rock you're under....
I wish I could help you see, but you refuse. For whatever reason sticking to this ridiculous claim about tasers. I still didn't get an answer as to why? What you and Roth have stated is obviously not true, does it hurt your pride or whatever to see this? Or are you so desperate for Titor to be right that you have to twist reality?

the above makes no sense. you do not have me pegged in any way. do you even read my posts, or does someone else read them for you and they give you the cliff notes? i did not say any deaths were justifiable(by my standards), i said they(police) stated they were justifiable. nor did i say you think all deaths are justified. if youd read between the lines now and then youd have noticed.

lmao!
Please, I gave you a couple of perfect examples of what I'm talking about and you respond by trying to justify the police

lies , katrina was a different situation(werent most looters?), and the groom was not 100% anything.

You also state you've never -

im in total agree'ance with Roth on this i havent heard one "truly innocent" person being shot to death by a cop. now does that mean there has never been an incident like this?? no , it means ive never heard of one

What a load of BS. What are you retarded or something?

Then that BS about cops making it a point not to kill or permanently injure. My goodness, you do live under a rock. Why do you think people (particularly minorities) hate the police? One of the most famous rap songs is "F... the Police". Why do you think that is? You think they're just making this stuff up?? lol
You have a lot to learn young one.

really... absolutely nothing???

YES. lol
Read EVERY updated article on this situation and compare. Please.
Just because you finally provided a link doesn't mean that crap is correct

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No matter how you try to spin this, you and Roth both said this. One would HAVE to be mentally insane to believe this.

i wont speak for Roth, but im ok with being insane. now its up to you to educate a person who suffers from insanity. can you do it???

I wish I could help you see, but you refuse. For whatever reason sticking to this ridiculous claim ..... I still didn't get an answer as to why? ....., does it hurt your pride or whatever to see this? Or are you so desperate..... you have to twist reality?

back at you. its funny but this very quote could be used against you.

lmao!
Please, I gave you a couple of perfect examples of what I'm talking about and you respond by trying to justify the police

your example were not perfect*. what my response was intended to do was separate the deaths that had probable cuase, and the deaths that were were unprovoked murders.

im certain i was successful, with the exception of your failure to comprehend. im fairly confident that 98% of the readers that have witnessed this argument see what im saying. you should feel proud that you are part of such a low percentile.

What a load of BS. What are you retarded or something?

yes im retarded

Then that BS about cops making it a point not to kill or permanently injure. My goodness, you do live under a rock. Why do you think people (particularly minorities) hate the police? One of the most famous rap songs is "F... the Police". Why do you think that is? You think they're just making this stuff up?? lol
You have a lot to learn young one.

if you read my quote properly ,(im guessing now) but im certain i mentioned that no HONEST cop makes it his point to kill or permanently injure.

about the updated claims of the incident, i looked over afew and they said pretty much the same thing. however if you have a link that clearly makes my point of view void plz give me a link. i am capable of admitting im wrong, but if im right; i will defend the truth till i die.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In looking in a science website, I've come across some interesting things talking about the LHC and it's possibilities. Then I've come across a paper that was written in June 01, after JT left. Here it is.

Some quotes:

At the same time, we might also learn a lot of other things about the quantum mechanics of gravity, and perhaps experimentally confirm the ideas of string theory.

if the minimum mass for a black hole is 5 TeV, then LHC should produce black holes at the rate of about one per second.

At the end of this phase we are left with a Kerr black hole with some mass and angular momentum.

And I don't understand most ofof the equations in the paper...
I'm not a scientist but I thought about this... if they can create mini-black holes in a laboratory, if the black hole would be so ``heavy`` as TJW say, it would fall on the ground or destroy the entire collider... and I don't think it would happen because the scientists wouldn't do that if it was going to destroy everything. If the black hole is really really tiny, less than our transistors in the computers (0.045u), + there's nothing in it... it wouldn't be heavy, it's not the same type of black hole, because they are not born from stars, so we can't know the weight of it until they are created, and it hasn't happened yet.

But to curve the space/time, it needs to be heavy, or increase his size. But the black hole is only starting breaking things in the end of it, where it is speculated that it's joining another dimension, or timeline. And why JT said that his machine could only do a certain rate of years per hour? And that the farer he wanted to go the more different it would be? I think it's because those black holes evaporates and the machines needs to create new ones, so he's losing some exactitude.

Presently i'm half-way throught the series Civil War by Ken Burns, and the documentary says it... the civil war was for liberty, states rights and a new birth of freedom. This is exactly what america needs, a new birth of freedom, achieved by peace or war. If the civil war veterans would be there today, they would be ashamed of the american people. I compare the people supporting this government and the NWO in general to those who supported slavery. They have to either get out of our way, get out of the country or die. That is simple. There's no compromise on liberty.

Abraham Lincoln was right:

As a nation, we began by declaring all men are created equal. We now practically read it: All men are created equal except negros. Soon, it will read all men are created equal except negros, foreigners and catholics. When it comes to this I would prefer emigrating to some country where they made no pretense of loving liberty, to Russia for instance where despotism can be taken pure and without the base alloy of hypocracy.

Another quote from Lincoln:

Those who denies freedom to others don't deserve it themselves.

We could apply this to the neo-cons, most politicians and most policemens/policewomans and to the army if they go along with a martial law scenario.

At least a few states are talking about secedding, maybe that will save the US from sheding blood and spread the sentiment of democracy and liberty around the nation and the world.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Some previous things that have yet to be clearly addressed from this thread:

-

Either way, Russia nuking everyone still screams of hoax. I've already talked about that in this thread, but since it's buried deep.......

First, Russia would not survive the retal. Not only from us, but from Europe as well. Since they cannot survive, how in the world do they become our largest trading partners? What are we trading, radioactive rocks?
Second, why? Why in the world would Russia do something like that? They don't benefit one bit from it.
Third, remember Titor said that after the nukes destroyed the cities "thus we in the country won". So that would mean they were working with Russia right? Yeah, I'm calling BS on that. No matter how bad things may be, I can't ever see any American willing to allow another country to completely devestate this country like that. That would make Titor's side the bad guys if that was true. That would be unforgivable.

-

Far as the Waco type events, I'll make it easy for you Titorites again...
now 40

Please list the 40 events...

- CERN not coming on line when he said it would

- Western stability (political or otherwise) not collapsing

- laser picture

Discuss....

[edit on 8-5-2007 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

- CERN not coming on line when he said it would

Maybe but we'll see when it comes online in november. After all this, over 2 years now, we can wait until the end of 07, can't we?

The basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year(2001/2002). The breakthrough that will allow for this technology will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility online.

He also said considering CERN:

The one I'm referring to involves very high energies using protons.

This is exactly what the LHC do, the LHC will be the most powerful accelerator of protons in the world, producing over 15 TeV.

The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and "circular" facility.

Much larger (27km) and circular facility (exactly the LHC).

- Western stability (political or otherwise) not collapsing

Will of course, we're heading for the biggest economic and despotic shiatstorm in modern history.

- laser picture

Give me a break, you've proved nothing.

And for your wacos events, it's totally subjective, for all we know, JT could be Glyph or Roth or anyone else disagreeing with you on that matter, and that is a lot of people.

First, Russia would not survive the retal. Not only from us, but from Europe as well.

They have the most able missile shield in the world, they have cities under big mountains that would sustain nukes, and the country is large... I don't think any Siberia cities would be nuked, no cities where's there's not an army base or silos... it's just plain stupid to do that.

Second, why? Why in the world would Russia do something like that? They don't benefit one bit from it.

Why someone would kill someone else? Madness exists. Also, would you rather be invaded or pre-emptively kill them? There's thousands of reasons they could have though of.

Third, remember Titor said that after the nukes destroyed the cities "thus we in the country won". So that would mean they were working with Russia right? Yeah, I'm calling BS on that. No matter how bad things may be, I can't ever see any American willing to allow another country to completely devestate this country like that. That would make Titor's side the bad guys if that was true. That would be unforgivable.

Sorry, but I would take almost any country in the world as ally to fight my biggest enemy. ``Those in the cities`` are scum from JT point of view, and they deserve to be killed. If they are like he said, and how a lot of americans right now are, brainless morans hating freedom and loving their government, well they almost deserve it.

That would be unforgivable.

What would be unforgivable is giving freedom for security BS. What is unforgivable is bending when they ask you to. What is unforgivable is spitting on the constitution. What is unforgivable is doing torture. Ect.. A lot of presents americans are just good slaves, and they like it. Your founding fathers would be so ashamed, they would die instantly to see how coward the average american has become. Seriously.

I say that, but A LOT of americans are very good, patriots, freedom loving and hates what the government does and is awake of all sort of things like 9/11 being an inside job, the corruption and won't take it anymore. When the democrats will come in, most of them will return to sleep and say, Bush is not anymore in office, the democrats are good, I love the government type of BS and they'll continue to slavery. Sorry but those asshats don't deserve any sympathy.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Maybe but we'll see when it comes online in november. After all this, over 2 years now, we can wait until the end of 07, can't we?

What do you mean 2 years? It's been 5!! lol

Will of course, we're heading for the biggest economic and despotic shiatstorm in modern history.

It's been 2 years since this was supposed to happen.
And what are you basing this on?

Give me a break, you've proved nothing.

No no no!
YOU are supposed to prove to US that the picture is real. Everyone who has seen the picture has said it's a fake. It's up to you Titorites to prove them/us wrong since you are the ones claiming it's real.

They have the most able missile shield in the world, they have cities under big mountains that would sustain nukes, and the country is large... I don't think any Siberia cities would be nuked, no cities where's there's not an army base or silos... it's just plain stupid to do that.

And no one lives there. lol
What is your point?
They would NOT survive any retaliation. We've built our arsenal up just for that purpose. And it wouldn't be just us attacking them.
Also, don't believe the propaganda that they have an effective missile shield, lol. Even if they did, if you combine all the missile shields in the world, it still wouldn't be able to withstand the retaliation Russia would receive.

Why someone would kill someone else? Madness exists. Also, would you rather be invaded or pre-emptively kill them? There's thousands of reasons they could have though of.

This doesn't make sense. I'm asking why would Russia nuke the world in the first place?

Sorry, but I would take almost any country in the world as ally to fight my biggest enemy. ``Those in the cities`` are scum from JT point of view, and they deserve to be killed. If they are like he said, and how a lot of americans right now are, brainless morans hating freedom and loving their government, well they almost deserve it.

You stated something like this before and what I said still applies. You and people like you frighten me to no end. Who are you to say millions of innocent people deserve to die. It's not then ones in the cities that would be affected, it's everyone.
You're not even from America so how in the world do you know how we Americans think?? Sites like this are proof your theory about how we are is wrong.
Please answer this -
What do you gain by killing millions of innocent people and completely destroying a country?? I've said this before but if you think things would get better after that....you're crazy. Things would get 10000000X worse.
So again, what do you gain?
What possible benefit is there in killing off your family and friends, destroying ecosystems and making life difficult for generations to come?

The rest of your post is just uninformed nonsense...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What do you mean 2 years? It's been 5!! lol

Well the beginning of this thread.

It's been 2 years since this was supposed to happen.
And what are you basing this on?

Based on the elite, UN, own documents. Basing on what they already did and what they plan to do, if the waking up of the world population is not complete before they carry out their plans.

For the laser, well guess what, a black hole bend light, there's nothing to prove there.

They would NOT survive any retaliation.

And by what facts do you say that? Simulations? There have never been any nuclear war... so you can't know. And the nuclear arsenal was built to destroy the russian nuclear arsenal. And for Europe attacking them... they would attack mainly the same spots as america... Let's not forget that Russia have withdrew from the short-medium-range nuclear treaty so they can built nuclear missiles targeting Europe, so they could wipe out 85% of Europe nuclear arsenal in a pre-emptive strike.

For the missile shield, of course they couldn't stop everything. In 2015, the technology would be greater, and Russian are the world leader in missile shield and anti-aircraft technology, see S-400. So if they place a lot of defense in key cities, they could save portions of those cities.

And yes you have thousands of missiles, but how much can you launch before you get striked? China...almost nothing. USA, a lot, but not everything, Europe, a few hundreds. If Russia pre-emptive strike, they can launch almost (75%) of all they got.

So again, what do you gain?

Freedom. What did you country gain from the civil war? It cost 3 millions lives, it was the biggest bloodshed of american blood and still you did it. Why fight against Hitler? Freedom. You can do everything for freedom. War is now nuclear, you have to face it. JT side was only able to ``isolate them``, but you can't attack them full frontal or you'll be massacred, that was possibly the only way to end the conflict in their favor.

And if you want to see people talking about killing the human population, read UN documents about eugenics and human sterelisation and mass extermination by biological warfare. I saw a conference on video where a scientist was talking about extermining 90% of the world population with biological warfare and at the end of his speech he received a stand ovation! This is sick.

What possible benefit is there in killing off your family and friends, destroying ecosystems and making life difficult for generations to come?

My family and friends wouldn't die they would be with me. If we don't defeat the NWO, there will be NO FUTURE AT ALL, so it's better that than nothing and i'm sure/hope your hyping the after effects of nuclear war, see Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Tchernobyl.

And for nature, excuse me but the nature suffered much worse things in the earth history.

Again on the Israëli front.

The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense.

Link

Military experts, some of them recently retired from combat duty, tirelessly warn in daily media interviews that the war build-up on three Israeli borders, Lebanon, Syria and Gaza, has reached dangerous proportions. Not only is the army again unprepared for another conflict in the months to come, but it is held back by the Olmert government from destroying the plentifully rearmed enemy installations before they go on the offensive.

So yes the jewish people who hate their government would be ready to fight the arabs on their land, aka defensive war... but the army isn't prepared for offensive war as the article show... We'll see this summer I guess.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

TJW
You and people like you frighten me to no end. Who are you to say millions of innocent people deserve to die. It's not then ones in the cities that would be affected, it's everyone.
Please answer this -
What do you gain by killing millions of innocent people and completely destroying a country?? I've said this before but if you think things would get better after that....you're crazy. Things would get 10000000X worse.

you know your bleeding heart is most admirable.

however if things get as bad a titor has suggested, removing millions of people is not that big of a deal. yeah i know how scary that sounds, but when your country abandons you because you believe the constitution is still important- it changes things.

"you cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs"

yes in total "all" would be effected, but the pain would be less than suffering through slavery. but plz dont say all would be innocent(im assuming your context), if they support the camps or the eradication of militias, they themselves "are" the heart of the enemy.

EDIT: why do believe so much in the power of mutual destruction? things get hairy, lines are crossed, and eventually someone has to pay:/

[edit on 9/5/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
why does this sound so familiar ??????

millerites from wiki link

Jesus did not appear as expected. Following this Great Disappointment, although many adherents returned to their native traditions, a number of followers continued to believe in the accuracy of Miller's date, or recalculated to arrive at a new date.

the civil war hasn't arrived as expected, yet the date keeps getting recalculated to a new date. Throw in the prophecy, the apocolypse and its just too funny.

I guess history repeats ?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Jesus did not appear as expected. Following this Great Disappointment, although many adherents returned to their native traditions, a number of followers continued to believe in the accuracy of Miller's date, or recalculated to arrive at a new date.

tho i respect your opinion, this is hardly religious in nature. with the millers they believed without any frame of reference. with the titor shtip we are living through what could easily turn for the worst, and much could come to pass.

i seriously dont see how someone could look around the world, and not predict what titor has stated. but we have(now) one thing titor didnt; actual evidence of a sh*t storm coming. his claims seem possible in every sense of the word at this date and time:/

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There's basically 4 scenarios for the future.

Enough people wake up, Ron Paul is elected and not assassinated and the criminals go to jail.

Not enough people wake up, Hillary Clinton is elected and the path continue to police state due to a new ``terrorist`` attack or not, nobody does nothing and the US turn into Soviet Union if it isn't already.

Due to a new terrorist attack, many groups knowing it's the government go against it and it's civil war.

And finally the least probably but great scenario, another puppet is elected but the people march on Washington after a go-too-far move by the establishment and the army side with the people like in 1789 in France.

Do you see any other scenario TJW or Syrinx? Don't give me the whole bull that the US ISN'T turning into a police state, because it would be utter denial.

But for the first time in history, people are now massively waking up, we CAN win, the establishment is affraid. Thanks to internet and activists. The real test, if Hillary is elected, will be how much time does it takes before the democrats wake up that their party is as corrupt as the republicans, if it takes less than 1 year, we will be on the verge of winning.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join