It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans unload on Trump for Syria shift

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkinNoMore

What a lame drug addict. Cold pills?

He used to do a lot of coke, but now this?

Just cold pills.

What a joke.

Can't even be a good drug users.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkinNoMore
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Strange- you make it sound like being in the military is for the broke. Whereas nearly every forum topic seems to have someone sounding off proudly about serving.

Oh well, guess those broke desperate kids aren't going to have a job at all soon!

And all those that weren't broke? You seem to agree that they must be dumb.

Not sure how you get "seem to agree that they must be dumb" from what i posted. Unless you wanting a virtue signal about how brilliant people walking into bullets are.

The reality is that few 18-25 year olds would be considered "wise" by anyones standard. Wisdom isn't intelligence, to be clear.

Im not going to defend a nebulous "somone" posting "something" in "some thread". So there's that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Easy Sherlock, wow.... being serious? Hope your doubling down and not just my tone went right over your head.

I didn't say where I was lurking.

If you think Above Top Secret only started in 1999 then you really aren't credible. Only those who were on the real ATS with me are worth listening to.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Guessing he's less likely to publish the photos of his lines of coke.

He's got a draw full of his meth alternative.... some that is exclusive to the UK. Not sure why he needs that much unless its to circumvent the sales laws in the US.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm not sure what a picture of your desk does to prove something..

yeah... good comedy though, I'll bet you don't last a week.

No worries you are way smarter than us lowly folks please do continue

when you have some facts by all means post it

so far you are lacking and not just I have noticed.

I wonder who will report you to the mods first??

I think it's Good Americans wont die for folks that "wont pay there fair share"

as the left is so fond of saying (unless they are asked to pay of course)
edit on 7-10-2019 by thedigirati because: this keybaord really sux

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

Denial is hard to overcome.

But thanks for your concern about me as a newbie, you seem to be following me from thread to thread to try and get me to leave.

What is that?

link   
Well piss on republicans and democrats that want war. I for one would like us to get out of this crap. That's what I thought Obama was going to do, but he turned out to be a liar.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It was based on your only excuse for the suggestion that people who join the military are dumb was that some were too broke to have a choice. So dumb and/or poor.

But yeah, I probably shouldn't of jumped to that conclusion.

Being disgusted that ones "son or daughter" is going into another pointless war but not that they joined the military in the first place seems pretty stupid to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you think Above Top Secret only started in 1999 then you really aren't credible. Only those who were on the real ATS with me are worth listening to.

Yeah, I'm aware the CNN comment section was shut down. Sorry to hear your safe space is no longer available. The left-wing media had to shut all their comment sections down because they can't allow the facts to be seen by their dwindling viewers.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

As long as we dont do like previous administrations and forbid weapon sales to them, I have no problem with this the Kurds are tough enough to handle anyone in that region as long as the playing field is level.

(post by LurkinNoMore removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: thedigirati

Denial is hard to overcome.

But thanks for your concern about me as a newbie, you seem to be following me from thread to thread to try and get me to leave.

What is that?

Delusions of grandeur

"he has been weighed and measured

and found lacking"

thats allegedly a pictured of the resolute desk.

with cold medecine, the next lie from the left

President Trump is making Meth now doncha know

he needs the money.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ever since Gawker has been shut down ATS and other places have declined in quality

bring back Gawker so these A-holes have a place to play
edit on 7-10-2019 by thedigirati because: the internet was better with Gawker around.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

All those in Washington condemning Trump for trying to get us out of Syria are merely paying homage to their master, AIPAC.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
THIS RIGHT HERE is how Anti-American Terrorist's are created in real-time.

We promise locals if they fight for us we will stand beside them and broker them a peace when the fighting is done, then when they have served their purpose we abandon them for slaughter.

I"m still waiting for someone to point/link to the actual text of the agreement we had with the Kurds.

What, exactly, did we agree to?
edit on 7-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm listening to President Trump explain right now why he's leaving Syria. Anybody who feels we need to keep our men and women there In Harm's Way is very cold and selfish, to put it mildly.

(post by LurkinNoMore removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Your points are valid but turning your back on those who had yours is counterproductive and dangerous.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry, last time I checked Syria was not a state in the US. Have you all forgotten how the last administration was funding 2 sides of the war? There is no need for us to be in Syria. At all. Let Israel and their airstrikes handle it. If Syria wants to pay for our military expertise fine but otherwise bring the troops home.

Because if Trump said he wanted to boost numbers he will still get criticized so does it really matter?

Link
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002019-10-07T16:21:58-05:000458 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Allies and potential allies will watch this farce of geopolitics and again wonder what an alliance with America is really worth, if it can be flushed away one night and restored the next—or if there’s always the part where Trump says something, then the part where he takes it back.

Trump’s signature trait as a real-estate mogul was that a Trump deal was never, ever a deal. His word meant nothing, and if you thought it did, he’d snatch up your money and walk away with it. As president he is no different, and by this afternoon there is not one ally but two who have been reminded never to trust him—to extend him no credit, to assume he’ll reserve the right to rewrite, unilaterally, the terms of your agreement, and force you to accept his new terms.

The old diplomatic wisdom was that you should reward your friends and punish your enemies. To act completely undependable, both as an enemy and as an ally, serves no obvious purpose.

www.theatlantic.com...

The officer corps really despises Trump.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join