It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans unload on Trump for Syria shift

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I am in my 15th year of being 25. Thank you for asking. I used to be all for war. Until I found out how many was coming back and killing themselves every day.
edit on 7-10-2019 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2019 by willzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You have to wonder about those who Advocate keeping our sons and daughters in Harm's Way in foreign countries.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Funny, when Trump was inaugurated, we were told that he was a loose cannon that would have us in a nuclear war.

He pulls troops out of somewhere that we have no business.... and he is the most awful thing since Pol Pot.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's a civil war within a country. Nobody got between the US civil war. It was horrible but it worked out in the end. It will work out for them but let them settle it themselves. If they can't settle it themselves nobody is going to settle it for them. It will never end.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't they tell their sons and daughters to quit the military if they care that much?

Don't get me wrong I want America out of every war they've stuck their fat head into but anyone dumb enough to sign up gets whats coming to them.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dems must be the pro-war party.
Glad Trump is bringing our men & women home.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Who said he's the most awful things since Pol Pot?

Funny how you do the EXACT same thing that you blame the MSM for doing, make stuff up and blow your outrage out of proportions?

This thread is about Republicans having a go at Trump, I assume this means you are not happy with the Republicans response?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkinNoMore
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't they tell their sons and daughters to quit the military if they care that much?

Don't get me wrong I want America out of every war they've stuck their fat head into but anyone dumb enough to sign up gets whats coming to them.

Its an easy recipe:

- recruit kids who are short on cash, promising stuff like college tuition
- send them off to the grist mill
- ignore their overall mental health problems by calling PTSD by gimmicky names like "brain drain"
- ????
- Profit

Its predatory the way recruiting works. Desperation doesn't make them dumb.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

lol.

This thread is about the republicans response to Trumps tweet/decisions.

Strange how the deflections still head to the dems.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkinNoMore

I know it's so funny, it's like everyone predicted this.

Down right hilarious.

NPC programming.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Strange- you make it sound like being in the military is for the broke. Whereas nearly every forum topic seems to have someone sounding off proudly about serving.

Oh well, guess those broke desperate kids aren't going to have a job at all soon!

And all those that weren't broke? You seem to agree that they must be dumb.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

President Trump is right. It is not the duty of the USA to patrol the world to ensure security for all people's.

Democrats promised me war. What happened?

edit on 7-10-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

lol.

This thread is about the republicans response to Trumps tweet/decisions.

Strange how the deflections still head to the dems.

Nice try.
I am referring to the Leftist warmongering Dems on this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He pulls troops out of somewhere that we have no business.... and he is the most awful thing since Pol Pot.

We have no business leaving troops there and keeping our word until a peace is negotiated with the soldiers that fought for us?
No business there? Just hand them over to slaughter.

Meanwhile...

US to send troops to Saudi Arabia
fox6now.com...

Trump will sell US troops or US allies at a whim.

edit on 7-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Surprised you could find any among the circled wagons of the pro-Trump at all costs parade.

So... any thoughts on the OP? You know the republicans on the record, instead of trying to find the odd leftist poster to target.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: butcherguy

We have no business leaving troops there and keeping our word until a peace is negotiated with the soldiers that fought for us?
No business there? Just hand them over to slaughter.

Meanwhile...

US to send troops to Saudi Arabia
fox6now.com...

Trump will sell US troops or US allies at a whim.

Do we have air bases in Syria?
Do we have any cooperative defense treaties with Syria?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Surprised you could find any among the circled wagons of the pro-Trump at all costs parade.

So... any thoughts on the OP? You know the republicans on the record, instead of trying to find the odd leftist poster to target.

Seems to be quite an uptick in DNC zombies here on ATS over the last week. Man you people are just so childish and full of hate.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Who said he's the most awful things since Pol Pot?

Funny how you do the EXACT same thing that you blame the MSM for doing, make stuff up and blow your outrage out of proportions?

This thread is about Republicans having a go at Trump, I assume this means you are not happy with the Republicans response?

I didn't mention any parties.... or the MSM.
Who is making things up?

I do remember Plenty of never Trumper Republicans badmouthing him plenty. McCain comes to mind... Warhawk McCain.
Maybe I was pointing to a "majority of Americans"? Newsweek

Americans seem to think it's pretty likely President Donald Trump will get the United States tied up in a new conflict. A new poll from YouGov on Wednesday found a majority of Americans—56 percent—think it is likely that Trump will get the country into a war. Twenty-eight percent of respondents thought it verylikely and 28 percent thought it was fairly likely. Just 16 percent thought it was fairly unlikely, and 9 percent thought it was very unlikely.

edit on b000000312019-10-07T14:23:09-05:0002America/ChicagoMon, 07 Oct 2019 14:23:09 -0500200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorriswell.

“We must always have the backs of our allies, if we expect them to have our back,” she tweeted. “The Kurds were instrumental in our successful fight against ISIS in Syria. Leaving them to die is a big mistake.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Swing and a miss.

But hey, if thinking I'm "DNC" makes you sleep better for disagreeing with you or not liking some of Trumps decisions go for it.

I mean, I don't see you ever calling out the swath of pro-Trump accounts each day, including the prominent ones brazenly posting from Russia with Russian memes

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join