It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans unload on Trump for Syria shift

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
I would recommend diversifying your news sources.

No need...

Meaning the murdering Prince of Saudi Arabia thinks actual fighting is beneath his people and told trump to ship him some American Soldiers.

Who is Saudi engaged with right now? Are they at war? Are these troops being sent to SA going to be used for fighting some SA enem(y)((ies)?

The United States announced a deployment of about 3,000 troops to the Gulf state, including fighter squadrons, an air expeditionary wing and air defense personnel, amid heightened tensions with Saudi’s arch-rival Iran.

Ah... Iran.

So, I don't have a problem with this... yet...

It depends on what happens over the next weeks and months.

If Trump is simply strategically repositioning troops in furtherance of his promise/plan to ultimately bring them all home and dis-entangle us from all of these foreign entanglements, then that is a good thing.

Anyone who thinks he can or should just issue a single order for all troops to just abandon their posts and return home is ignorant. A strategic, staged withdrawal is what it will take. and I can see it taking a year or two, if not a little longer. Time will tell.
edit on 14-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Who is Saudi engaged with right now? Are they at war? Are these troops being sent to SA going to be used for fighting some SA enem(y)((ies)?

American Soldiers are not deployed to host galas or anything.

So, I don't have a problem with this...

Color me surprised

Hilarious what your opinion was regarding the Kurds in this thread before
vs.
when you learned Trump sent Troops to Saudi Arabia.

Or, maybe, they are playing us for fools to get as much money and military equipment they can

Bottom line: we should do everything we can to prevent something bad from happening, but we should also get our people out of there - and not just Syria. We have no business there, or anywhere else in the middle-east.

Just amazing..the Orange cult.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

"So, I don't have a problem with this..."

Color me surprised

vs.

Color me surprised that you quote me completely out of context and make it look like I said something I didn't.

Did I or did I not say that I didn't have a problem with this ... yet ?

Did you leave that last little word out on purpose (rhetorical question, don't bother answering, we all know you did)?

I'll be extremely critical of this move, if it isn't part of an overall plan to remove all of our troops from there.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trump is an absolute disaster. This incompetent action is another example of the stupidity of this ignorant fool.

Imagine Trump and his mindless followers would say if Obama did something like this.

Trump is not only the worst president in US history but the worst leader in world history.

He’s a bungling, corrupt fool

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

"So, I don't have a problem with this..."

Color me surprised

vs.

Color me surprised that you quote me completely out of context and make it look like I said something I didn't.

Did I or did I not say that I didn't have a problem with this ... yet ?

"Yet" doesn't matter when you say you are OK with it NOW.

Of course you are.

And I am sure this post of yours didn't mean what it means either?

"we should also get our people out of there - and not just Syria. We have no business there, or anywhere else in the middle-east."

Everything changes once you learn Trump Sent 3K troops to Saudi Arabia at the same time he left our allies for Slaughter.

Orange man - GOD.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Imagine Trump and his mindless followers would say if Obama did something like this.

Don't have to imagine, see how they all reacted to a terrorist strike in Benghazi.
How many here demanded Hillary be locked up for that snafu?
trey gowdy got rekt like a scrub, wonder what he's doing now? lol

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And again you reply as if you didn't even read what you are replying to...

Riotflmao!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And again you reply as if you didn't even read what you are replying to...

I know exactly what I am replying to.

A ridiculous game of "Simon Says" where the "very stable genius" of "unmatched wisdom" regularly makes his followers dance and argue the exact opposite of what he told them to the day before.

I am just making observations on how ridiculous it looks.

It is through this and countless other demands to sacrifice their credibility that Trump debases and abuses his followers and still they come back for more.

edit on 14-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am just making observations on how ridiculous it looks.

Yes, I absolutely agree, you look totally ridiculous...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Republicans on vacation (as Congress has been for 17 days...again) need to stop being so quick to talk, based on what they're hearing from the hate-filled/war-loving Main Stream Media.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set the record straight on FoxNews yesterday:

Pompeo said that Turkey told him they were going to invade Syria with 15,000 troops within 48 hours.

Pompeo told President Trump

An angry Trump called Turkey's Edrogan

Edrogan said we're invading Syria with 15,000 troops, planes, tanks, etc.. in 48 hours. PERIOD.

Trump "went off script" with Edrogan, hung up, and ordered the Pentagon to get our 1,100 men/women out of the immediate area ASAP.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You Mean the Neocons and RHINOS that is . Their Opinions are Irrelevant to the American People , We Support his Decisions PERIOD ........

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Edrogan said we're invading Syria with 15,000 troops, planes, tanks, etc.. in 48 hours. PERIOD.

Trump "went off script" with Edrogan, hung up, and ordered the Pentagon to get our 1,100 men/women out of the immediate area ASAP.

LOL

Another call transcript in the super secret server.

Trump got rolled by Erdogan and what Trump HAS said is completely different than your fantasy version.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set the record straight on FoxNews yesterday:

Pompeo said that Turkey told him they were going to invade Syria with 15,000 troops within 48 hours.

Pompeo told President Trump

Since you are posting this everywhere, can you help me out with a link to this FOX story or interview?
Assuming you didn't just invent it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join