It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

I know just how confusing it can all get, cat people from lyra, channelers of zoltron, like WTF? Give me a copy Red Dwarf any day. There are a lot of stories and a lot of people looking for their own answers what ever way they can. I don't know all the details, but I am open them, willing to look and see if there is some kind of common sense way through the unknown.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There are a lot of stories

One of the interesting indicators regarding entity encounters is that the "beings" in question are almost always one trick ponies -- seen once and never again. That aspect alone makes little sense.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If you had a spaceship that could travel around the universe would you want to say here with all the political instability and black ops trying to reverse engineer you? Missiles going of all over the place? Who do you trust? With an official disclosure it will help build that trust and think a little bit more before blowing stuff up.

It is common for people who claim to be abducted by aliens to have repeated events. Not all cases are like this and there are many one off experiences as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Kwa,

I don't even care to assume "spaceships" or other worlds are part of what people are perceiving.

Too many unknowns, too little solid data, too much that at first looks good but ultimately misleads, or leads to dead ends.

All the "hints" provided in encounters tell us to look at the stars. That, for me, is a huge red flag that screams -- look elsewhere, and perhaps, much closer to home.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Not to mention there has never been (until recently) a system to allow military personnel a means to report unexplained phenomena. Your theory might hold water if military personnel had a means to report phenomena but there never was a means. Therefore silence was always the result.....

#Cough...

As already posted in this thread . There was a reporting policy in place called JANAP 146. it had been in place since 1954.

It's there to read and digest for anyone. If silence was the result then how come there are actually reports from the military going back to 1954?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That's nice, but enough about your thoughts on Mr Pope. What say you about the U.S. Navy admitting the videos are authentic and that they haven't a clue as to what those craft are?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: 727Sky
People have been clamoring for disclosure and when it finally happens there are still those who disbelieve.

Hundreds of thousands eye witnesses world wide have been claiming there is something there that they can not explain by conventional means..

The military general staff darn sure took this stuff seriously even back in the early 50s..... All it takes is one actual event out of the 1000s to make all the neigh Sayers wrong.

I wish they would release some of the gun camera footage that is safely tucked away from civilian eyes.

Disclosure? The old joke continues. There could never be disclosure as there is nothing to disclose. In this day and age, do you think world governments know any more about those pesky things inhabiting the skies called UFOs? Of course not! They have only tons of files containing everything that was submitted, paperwork, photos, films, videotapes, memory cards. That's all. Where would they get anything else? From alleged aliens? Hah! Gun camera footage is only going to show what millions of cameras have recorded. Move along, there's nothing here to see OR disclose.

I agree, they probably don't know much more than us. However they do know one thing. Those craft ain't theirs. They can CONFIRM what we already know which would disclose the truth to the masses. That's what we want, we want EVERYONE ELSE to know what we already know. We all at the very least deserve to know that we are not alone in this Universe, and everyone else can learn that we ain't just a bunch of crazies after-all.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What say you about the U.S. Navy admitting the videos are authentic and that they haven't a clue as to what those craft are?

The Navy has not said they do not know what they are. They have said they are not authorized to release any details about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
I agree. These are spiritual entities that have existed and been written about since the beginning of man.

Everything alive has a spirit, that is what makes us alive. No spirit – no life.

The fallen angels were astronauts and like you, they had a spirit and they could walk around, because they were material beings too.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

"Aliens are abducting humans and using them for experiments. And there is nothing we can do about it."

There's nothing our government can do about it because these "abductions" are mind tricks leading the abductee to believe that they are real, when they are really illusions created by spiritual beings.

explains a lot.
tons of sightings, no good recordings/pix, no hard evidence after 50+ years.

John Keel speculated in 'Mothman Prophecies' that all this saucer / abductee phenomena was otherworldly beings ('nonhumans') toying with us for reasons of their own.

substitute 'unknown hostile nonhuman metabeings' for 'demons'. same principle.
edit on 19-9-2019 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

I agree with you. There was a time, years ago, when this forum was fun. I hate the word "community" but for a while it was. Yes, there were always the PITA and one constantly dealt with mods when trying to shake off the fleas. My idea of a forum is for clear-headed thinkers and not allow believers 'cause they taint logical discussions. Only problem with that fantasy is that the membership would be small and we would get bored fast 'cause UFOlogy is down by the gutter. Nothing exciting is happening and the threads menu here proves it.

+1
too much 'yer quoting this guy and he's an idiot so yer an idiot too blah blah'
would be nice to discuss without all the name calling and snarkasm.

and some people use every opportunity for bashing people of faith.
edit on 19-9-2019 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The fallen angels were astronauts and like you, they had a spirit and they could walk around, because they were material beings too.

No, fallen angels are spiritual beings who have the ability to manifest themselves into physical beings, but only temporarily. They do not live in a permanent material state like we do while we are on earth.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

One small correction,They stay in material state as long as they wish.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I'm just stating that they don't "live" in a permanent material state. Why would they want to? It's not like they require food or sleep or anything like that.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

(post by 1point92AU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No, fallen angels are spiritual beings who have the ability to manifest themselves into physical beings, but only temporarily. They do not live in a permanent material state like we do while we are on earth.

Looks like we disagree on this.

My take is that there are several types of angels, but the "fallen" angels were the 300 Igigi who came down from the sky and physically landed on Mount Hermon. They took human wives and made physical babies.

It sounds like you are trying to say that aliens are not physical beings. So I wrote up a supposed body count for you. You probably will not agree with it being real (there are just sooo many) but you might like reading it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'm just saying that these spiritual beings have a way of manifesting in and out of the physical world, but I don't believe anyone has ever touched or captured one.

Why not?

I put together a list for you.

Alleged Crash site - Possible body count:
1897 Aurora, Texas – 1 body
1936 Freiburg, Germany – 1 body (live ~ Hitler’s Superman!)
1941 Cape Girardeau, Missouri – 3 bodies
1947 Roswell, New Mexico – 5 bodies (1 live)
1948 Aztec, New Mexico – 12 bodies
1948 Mexico – 1 body
1950 Albuquerque, New Mexico – 3 bodies
1950 Argentina – 4 bodies
1952 Spitzenbergen, Norway – 2 bodies
1952 Ely, Nevada – 16 bodies
1953 Kingman, Arizona – 1 body
1953 Larado, Texas – 4 bodies
1953 Johanasburg, South Africa – 5 bodies
1953 Dutton, Montana – 4 bodies
1955 Brighton, England – 4 bodies
1957 Carlsbad, New Mexico – 4 bodies
1959 Frdynia, Poland – 1 body
1961 Timensdorfer, Germany – 12 bodies
1962 Holloman, New Mexico – 2 bodies
1964 Fort Riley, Kansas – 9 bodies
1966 Arizona – 1 body
1966 Indiana – 1 body
1967 Kentucky – 1 body
1968 Ohio – 1 body
1969 Russia – 1 body (the James Bond disc)
1972 Morroco – 3 bodies
1973 Arizona – 5 bodies
1974 Chihuahua, Mexico – 1 body
1976 Austrailia – 4 bodies
1977 Arizona – 5 bodies
1977 Ohio – 11 bodies
1977 Tobasco, Mexico – 2 bodies
1988 Afghanistan – 7 bodies
1989 South Africa – 2 bodies (live)
1989 Siberia – 9 bodies (live)

That seems like a lot but there may be more. Like in 1978, a saucer supposedly crashed into a Soviet fighter plane and fell into the sea off Finland. A Soviet slavage team recovered it and found bodies inside.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The new guidelines in place are significantly different than the ancient ones from the past and they are specific to UAP and not just a general broad range of aerial sightings

First of all, these new guideline are merely a tweaking of the 2015 guidelines according to the Navy.

Also the guidelines are classified so how do you know they are "significantly different"?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

How could anyone argue with your list of "alleged" bodies. You've convinced me.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog
Even I find that list TOO MANY! I mean England 1955? England's not a big place.

We should all know the first 5. But if many of these others happened, why are they not more well known?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join