It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What say you about the U.S. Navy admitting the videos are authentic and that they haven't a clue as to what those craft are?

The Navy has not said they do not know what they are. They have said they are not authorized to release any details about it.

Yeah prob government black project stuff. Just like those things that abducted Travis Walton and Betty and Barney Hill. Government stuff probably. Just like those UFO's during WW2 before the micro chip was even invented.

Our government had antigravity propulsion and inertia canceling tech before there was even computer processors. They had all this tech then and they have it now....as you can see in the video.

The government abducted Travis Walton, it was the government's spacecraft looking craft hovering there and beaming a light on Travis making him hover in mid air....dressed up like aliens.

You know that 5 people that witnessed it passed several lie detector tests? You know the odds of them lying on that info alone is in the millions to one?

All those high ranking officials that witnessed those crafts were seeing government technology right? All those trained observers, all those incidents where they tracked the UFO on ground radar, air radar and visual....doing its impossible maneuvering ...maneuvers that would turn any human occupants into potato salad.....back before we even had microchips.

Definitely government stuff. Go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The Greys might not be spiritual at all, not alive, but more like automation's.

"The skin is grey or ashen and under the microscope appears meshlike.
This meshlike appearance gives it the reptilian texture of granular skinned
lizards like iguana or chameleon. There was a colorless liguid in the body
without red cells, no lymphocytes, no hemoglobin. There was no
digestive system, intestinal, alimentary canl, or rectal area in the ET autopsy."

www.sacred-texts.com...
edit on 19-9-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: link

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Personally, I don't buy into the theory that we have hybrid human/angels that exist. Angels don't marry, so I don't think they have the ability to procreate either. The Holy Spirit used Mary to create Jesus, but I don't believe God created or allowed the angels to be able to do the same, especially since humans and angels are judged differently.

However, I am very interested in reading more about what you believe and the stories that go with your body counts.

Do you have any links you can share so I can read up on this more?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Agree with your post.
The tissue removal and implied testing is also consistent with a survey / assessment of Prion type diseases. NIDS did an interesting study on it:

www.slideshare.net...

What I find curious with a lot of people is the instantaneous jump to "it must be aliens", rather than consideration of more down to earth explanations.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Q Confirms Secret Space Programs Real & Extraterrestrial Life Exists

This short presentation by Dr Micheal Salla provides some references to Q posts that confirm the existence of a secret space program.

You’re quoting anecdotes from all these people(Salla,Corey Goode,Thomas Costello...etc) and events like Dulce(That’s BS)...you do know all these people are known to be frauds, right? Referencing things like this just make you look crazy, when there’s so many better sources out there.

Believing the whole 4chan “Q” thing is just icing on the cake for unbelievability.
edit on 19-9-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

If you want to accept the official version that we are all alone in the universe and ignore all the evidence that there is more to this picture than we are being told, you can.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Different minds work on different frequencies. Some individuals perceive differently from the masses. Outliers on the Bell Curve you might say.

Most can be hypnotized, but some cannot.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Bingo!
Another post in this thread that I agree with 110%.
I am very open to the idea of extraterrestrial intelligent life - statistically it would seem to be inevitable. I'm also quite open to faster than light and non linear travel mechanisms that could theoretically allow a space travelling species to cover very large distances in a relatively short space in time - there's lots of different methods - and I think human knowledge isn't absolute and our "laws" of physics are really just the currently accepted model, which is likely to eventually be superseded by another.

I am totally against known hoaxsters, dreamers and people who like to spout off tales of fantasy with zero proof, evidence or backing. Salla,Corey Goode and Thomas Costello are classic examples of fantasists and if you examine what they saying with a critical mind, it's ludicrous (that and the fact that they like to attempt to monetise their work and repeat the same old stories again and again with zero evidence or anyone outside of their own sphere of influence backing them up).
And without any evidence, the Dulce base stories are just that - stories. Pretty laughable ones too.

edit on 19-9-2019 by muzj03 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Why do you jump from someone criticising your sources, to them "accepting the official version that we are all alone in the universe and ignore all the evidence that there is more to this picture than we are being told" ?

Your logic and thinking seems to be "either believe my story and theories or don't and if you don't, then you accept the official version of x y and z"

....don't you think that's a strange leap of logic to make ?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ah yes, in this day and age the credibility is questioned of a guy who actually served on the government project about the subject at hand. He is called a liar by those threatened by what he says, those in denial.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzj03

Why do you jump from someone criticising your sources, to them "accepting the official version that we are all alone in the universe and ignore all the evidence that there is more to this picture than we are being told" ?

I do not accept that we are alone in this universe. I do accept another persons right to have these ideas.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: 1point92AU

The new guidelines in place are significantly different than the ancient ones from the past and they are specific to UAP and not just a general broad range of aerial sightings

First of all, these new guideline are merely a tweaking of the 2015 guidelines according to the Navy.

Also the guidelines are classified so how do you know they are "significantly different"?

Are you paraphrasing the Navy? I can't find where they say it's "merely a tweaking". Politico was the first to release the story and I don't see where the Naval spokesperson made that comment.

You can attempt to minimize it all you want because you feel the need to defend your boy MM but insinuating it's a benign event is you being ignorant of what's actually happening.

Compare what the Navy is saying they are going to do today compared to that ancient general aerial report MM posted from 1756 is night and day difference.

I love how you ego driven "experts" can never admit when you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Your posts are merely fact-free personal attacks and vitriol. I get the pattern now.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Your posts are merely fact-free personal attacks and vitriol. I get the pattern now.

Classic avoidance. In the absence of you being able to validate your false claim you resort to deflection further validating how you ego driven "experts" can never admit when you don't know what you're talking about.

Personal attacks? LOL...stop being a snowflake just because someone asks you to validate your claim.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Hunkadinka

I know just how confusing it can all get, cat people from lyra, channelers of zoltron, like WTF? Give me a copy Red Dwarf any day. There are a lot of stories and a lot of people looking for their own answers what ever way they can. I don't know all the details, but I am open them, willing to look and see if there is some kind of common sense way through the unknown.

We differ in many ways, natch, such as my not looking for any answers as I have no questions. There is no one that knows, UFOlogy-wise, any more than I do. However, like you, I am grateful for any new knowledge. The unknown is just that, unknown. When we find anything out it is no longer unknown and, we don't know what is unknown until...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If you had a spaceship that could travel around the universe would you want to say here with all the political instability and black ops trying to reverse engineer you? Missiles going of all over the place? Who do you trust? With an official disclosure it will help build that trust and think a little bit more before blowing stuff up.

It is common for people who claim to be abducted by aliens to have repeated events. Not all cases are like this and there are many one off experiences as well.

You should consider disabusing yourself from the romantic idea that there will be the long awaited disclosure. It will never happen. Disclosure has been discussed here for eons! Obviously, nothing is going to change. What do you expect disclosure to be about? What news are you waiting for? Why do you accept that, somewhere, there is secret information that is being kept from the public by who? What secret branches of government exist to gather and process such info and how does that info remain secret without any whistle blowers? And many more questions.

Another topic to disabused yourself from is alleged alien abductions. There isn't any irrefutable evidence for even one. They are all just claims, not trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The Navy has not said they do not know what they are. They have said they are not authorized to release any details about it.

Exactly. The objects are being classified as UAPs, but that is not the same as saying they don't know what they are. As if they'd classify them as "black project aircraft.". Hah!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: 727Sky
People have been clamoring for disclosure and when it finally happens there are still those who disbelieve.

Hundreds of thousands eye witnesses world wide have been claiming there is something there that they can not explain by conventional means..

The military general staff darn sure took this stuff seriously even back in the early 50s..... All it takes is one actual event out of the 1000s to make all the neigh Sayers wrong.

I wish they would release some of the gun camera footage that is safely tucked away from civilian eyes.

The public has known since the 1940s that flying saucers/UFOs that they ain't ours. No public announcement is necessary as it would be considered old news. I'm sure that there exists much gun camera footage or UAP in file drawers that don't show anything we've seen. The gun camera footage since then is not shown because the footage is stored and no one remembers where and the airplane displays may contain sensitive data even this late.

Disclosure? The old joke continues. There could never be disclosure as there is nothing to disclose. In this day and age, do you think world governments know any more about those pesky things inhabiting the skies called UFOs? Of course not! They have only tons of files containing everything that was submitted, paperwork, photos, films, videotapes, memory cards. That's all. Where would they get anything else? From alleged aliens? Hah! Gun camera footage is only going to show what millions of cameras have recorded. Move along, there's nothing here to see OR disclose.

I agree, they probably don't know much more than us. However they do know one thing. Those craft ain't theirs. They can CONFIRM what we already know which would disclose the truth to the masses. That's what we want, we want EVERYONE ELSE to know what we already know. We all at the very least deserve to know that we are not alone in this Universe, and everyone else can learn that we ain't just a bunch of crazies after-all.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Source

Joseph Gradisher, a Navy spokesman, said the new guidance was an update of instructions that went out to the fleet in 2015, after the Roosevelt incidents.

See also;

U.S. Navy’s UFO/UAP Guidelines to Remain Classified

edit on 19-9-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

What say you about the U.S. Navy admitting the videos are authentic and that they haven't a clue as to what those craft are?

That is just semantics. No one could use whatever details are involved the data would be beyond our civilian Ken, it would be military gibberish. And it's not info you can take to the bank. The bottom line is that not only the Navy but no one knows what the UAP are. But they can't say that because the government and us depend on their protection which in the case of UAP, we'd lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join