It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Who every is doing it has some explaining to do. Why the government is doing nothing about the cow if they are ones flying these things there has some explaining to do as well.

That's what conspiracy theories are generally all about. Wanting someone to be held accountable for purposely manipulating, distorting or hiding the facts for their own purposes and possibly endangering, misleading or even killing people and animals to make it happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
US Navy confirms the 3 UFO videos are REAL.

Here's Richard Dolan's take on it.

Richard Dolan is not a Navy spokesperson. He's just someone who doesn't know anything that we don't know. Who cares what he has to say?

Richard has been digging for records and witness reports for over 25 years, and yet you can say he knows no more than you ?

He does not just talk but shows the documents he has been able to retrieve from governmental sources... To say he knows no more than anyone else is very disingenuous and not very smart. .

Before Dolan became a celebrity I communicated with him. I was turned off immediately to him because he was/is an outspoken believer, a minus in my book. On his nascent website he had a cropped photo of the capitol in DC showing alleged UFOs, as this uncropped photo shows. I couldn't find a better, sharper copy.

I told Dolan that his photo didn't show UFOs but reflections from the lamp posts and suggested he drop it. Being a believer, he ignored my suggestion and I ignored him. All he is, is a good researcher/collator

Collate refers to the gathering and arranging of individual sheets or other printed components into a pre-determined sequence. Basically, Collating creates consistent, logical sets from multiple parts.
Give him credit for seeing a good way to make an easy living and becoming a celebrity. When you are good at administrative work, as I was taught by the Air Force, what he does is simple and there are millions who can do it as easy as he does/did.

I was 24 when Dolan was born in 1962 and I had already been a UFO enthusiast for 4 years having read in 1957 "Flying Saucers Have Landed by George Adamski, Desmond Leslie".

By the time he got into UFOs I had already forgotten more than he learned. I could have been his main source! He has never produced an iota of information that is not known or mindblowing/revealing. You are easily impressed.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I've been thinking lately the Navy UFO videos are hoaxes with fake video overlays that are fooling the pilots as some kind of crazy military psychological experiment like the Millgram experiment:

So you believe for the past 15 years the military has been conducting psychological experiments on US Naval fighter pilots? How did "they" fake the actual visual sightings reported by the pilots? How did "they" fake the radar returns on the carrier groups? You do know 2 of the F18 fighter pilots said they knew of at least 100 + more fighter pilots who have also visually witnessed the phenomena as well right?

Not to mention there has never been (until recently) a system to allow military personnel a means to report unexplained phenomena. Your theory might hold water if military personnel had a means to report phenomena but there never was a means. Therefore silence was always the result. Meaning if an experiment were being conducted then the people conducting the experiment would never know one way or another if the experiment was successful or not.

I'm all for alternative theories but the one you are offering has no merit.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Dr. John Mack studied Alien abduction and UFOs with a library of evidence. There are others if you care to expand your mind to it rather than fighting to shut it out.

Can you explain what happened to the lips of this cow and why there are 1000's of similar reports? Evidence?

If you are still stuck on the basics then perhaps its best to stay away from Cory Goode.

The work of Thomas Edwin Castello in regards to Dulce has received a lot of opinions. All I can do is show you where to look, we all have to make our own decisions.

So far, no one can explain the cattle mutilation phenomenon. But at least we have the mutilated bodies. Alleged alien abductees have nothing for evidence, just claims. Dr John Mack was gullible. He was easily fooled by those who made the claims. But when he says

I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious.
you have to ask "What's wrong with this man? Has he never heard of word-of-mouth? Has he never seen aliens portrayed in the media and Hollywood?" Would he buy a used car from you? Or the Brooklyn Bridge? According to him, yes he would.

Wikipedia

In a 1994 interview, Jeffrey Mishlove (see below) stated that Mack seemed "inclined to take these [abduction] reports at face value". Mack replied by saying "Face value I wouldn't say. I take them seriously. I don't have a way to account for them."[8] Similarly, the BBC quoted Mack as saying, "I would never say, yes, there are aliens taking people. [But] I would say there is a compelling powerful phenomenon here that I can't account for in any other way, that's mysterious. Yet I can't know what it is but it seems to me that it invites a deeper, further inquiry."

Dr Benjamin Simon, he of the Barney and Betty Hill case, puts Dr Mack to shame.

Thinking Allowed host Jeffrey Mishlove, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist, an accomplished radio and television interviewer, and one of the most erudite and articulate personalities on television. He is the author of an encyclopedic volume of consciousness studies, The Roots of Consciousness.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: 727Sky
People have been clamoring for disclosure and when it finally happens there are still those who disbelieve.

Hundreds of thousands eye witnesses world wide have been claiming there is something there that they can not explain by conventional means..

The military general staff darn sure took this stuff seriously even back in the early 50s..... All it takes is one actual event out of the 1000s to make all the neigh Sayers wrong.

I wish they would release some of the gun camera footage that is safely tucked away from civilian eyes.

Disclosure? The old joke continues. There could never be disclosure as there is nothing to disclose. In this day and age, do you think world governments know any more about those pesky things inhabiting the skies called UFOs? Of course not! They have only tons of files containing everything that was submitted, paperwork, photos, films, videotapes, memory cards. That's all. Where would they get anything else? From alleged aliens? Hah! Gun camera footage is only going to show what millions of cameras have recorded. Move along, there's nothing here to see OR disclose.

None of your posts make any sense. Posting bad CGI and old hoaxed videos daily, and then proclaiming with an authoritative stance that nothing has ever happened, and there's nothing to disclose. This is a staggering contradiction in logic and reason.

Care to explain yourself ? You weren't hired by Mr. Bean by any chance were you?

Why don't you stick to the ATS TOS and refrain from ad hominen attacks. Your words reveal that you are mentally challenged. I post my views about the thread content. Why don't you be a good boy and do the same. I abide by the TOS otherwise I would let into you as you deserve.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The CIA has always collected data on UFOs. This would include pilot sightings as well. The CIA continually tracks UFO sightings around the world. Now why hasnt there been disclosure simple its either the US government or the alternative is they have no clue who it is. getting a government to admit ufos can enter their airspace at will and do whatever they want will never happen.

Now I don't think we are dealing with aliens doesn't make sense travel thousands of light-years so us humans can take blurry photos and speculate what they are. I suspect its far more likely we are seeing the results of time travel from the future. but again just speculation. I will say if it is aliens were in trouble because they are obviously hostile in nature, If they were friendly and just happy to find intelligent life they would have made contact by now.

Heres some of the files the CIA released in case someone is interested

www.cia.gov...
edit on 9/18/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

I would appreciate some insight as to how you figured that response. My brother doesn't care much for conspiracy's, too busy.
He simply had an open mind to my belief. What's wrong on your end to critique my post in such a way?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them [...] and he really doesn't know any more than you and I.

He was the one investigating and filing the reports, I'd say that likely means that he does know more than you or I, and there's no telling what kind of classified material he's analysed, what with working for the MOD and all.

He didn't produce a product...

If he did, we'd only be writing him off as a hack, out to sell books.

...Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system.

He was a non-believer when he started investigating UFO's for the MOD, it was the reports he was analysing that shifted his opinion.

Nonsense! Classified material? Nothing in UFOlogy, as far as UFOs, is classified, only methods for gathering info is classified. Even if he went out and did investigations, it was always AFTER the events were over and all he could do is get a report which he would add to his collection of similar reports, tons of wasted paper.

If he did, we'd only be writing him off as a hack, out to sell books.

He IS a hack writer!

edit on 18-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct format.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I don't take Pope seriously, many flaws. Based on what you say..I would think you'd be a fan of him.

Neither one of you make sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: kwakakev

Think more about the areas where these cattle appear to be mutilated, prion disease, environmental pollutants and the value of the dairy industry too . That will lead closer to the answers than searching outer space.

There are few if any records of mutilated cows in India. A nation with more cattle than anywhere else on the planet.....

Strange that innit?

As regards Nick Pope. He has certainly made a decade long career out of sound biting hasn't he? Not as many credulous believers here in the UK. So he's crossed the Atlantic and really bigged up his 3 years as "Head of the UK's UFO Project". Which is a title he created for himself. He a was junior desk officer and still bigs up the 1993 Cosford case as something unknown. Even though he conceded it was a piece of space hardware burning up and then a police helicopter search beam. It's in the MOD files.

But good luck to him. He's inoffensive and created a market for his services in the USA. He just never tells you anything more than you already know.

Thank you for your great comments. However, listening to Pope is grating to a person such as myself. I have a bs alarm and he triggers it constantly because I don't respect him. He really doesn't say anything new that isn't voiced over and over by everybody. You are the only person, to my knowledge, to say something positive about him. I can't think of anything to say positive about him, and some others.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Q Confirms Secret Space Programs Real & Extraterrestrial Life Exists

This short presentation by Dr Micheal Salla provides some references to Q posts that confirm the existence of a secret space program.

Salla? Ph.D.?

This guy gives high education a bad taste. If he's a Ph.D. then most members here deserve one. He found his perfect niche on the tv show "Ancient Aliens" with fellow bs'ers Giorgio Tsoukalos aka "The Hair Guy", Childress, von Daniken and the rest of the rogues' gallery.

RationalWiki

Michael Emin Salla (1958–) is a pseudoscholar and ufologist who created the branch of wingnuttery known as exopolitics. According to this fantasy, extraterrestrial intelligence has been involved in human affairs since at least the 1950s, and various treaties exist governing human/alien relations.
He is listed as course instructor at the Exopolitics Institute, along with journalist Paola Harris and former lawyer Manuel Lamiroy. The institute offers a so-called "Galactic Diplomacy Certificate", among other scams "qualifications". The cost of that course is $1500 plus extras for seminar tuition — a trivial investment, really, when one considers what an asset such a certificate would be if applying for a job in, say, corporate management.[note 1]

Salla has also promoted the QAnon unified conspiracy theory.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That's what conspiracy theories are generally all about. Wanting someone to be held accountable for purposely manipulating, distorting or hiding the facts for their own purposes and possibly endangering, misleading or even killing people and animals to make it happen.

When the justice system fails us and the political system fails us and the military system fails us all in picking up the pieces for all these atrocities, who is left? why is it this way? why has been so? Just what the hell is the military doing going of on false flag campaigns while neglecting the real threats closer to home?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.
Throughout the world there is a group of scientists and academics, referred to as the"Invisible College" that has been secretly investigating the ufo phenomenon.... and for the most part these are not people that any of us would be familiar with. These are not the Nick Pope's or Richard Dolan's or Corey Goods that are front and center. So what little these well known front men know is not all there is to be known. We don't hear about the real meat and potatoes of the matter.

I don't understand why people such as yourself continue to believe the things you state. There is no group called the "invisible College". No scientist or academic worth his salt engaged in a meaningless endeavor. NOTHING has ever come of it/them. There is nothing to investigate! People see UAP, people film/photograph/videotape UAP. It's a worldwide phenomenon but no one has any special or secret knowledge. Investigating or hunting UAP is a dead end street. It's always been that way. Nothing has changed since the first report of of UAP. You cannot provide any irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Trust me I know!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's really too bad, but it is obvious ATS is not the place to have a serious discussion about UFOs. There are way too many posters here who are obviously uneducated about the subject, but feel it necessary to revile UFO researchers, calling them names and disparaging their research to the point that discussing the issue becomes impossible. Everything that happens must be an "op." Every person with something substantive to share must be a "shill," a "plant," or in some other way discredited. Everyone seems to be an expert on all these issues when very likely they have a very shallow understanding. I wish there were a place to discuss these sorts of issues in a sober manner. But this isn't it.

I agree with you. There was a time, years ago, when this forum was fun. I hate the word "community" but for a while it was. Yes, there were always the PITA and one constantly dealt with mods when trying to shake off the fleas. My idea of a forum is for clear-headed thinkers and not allow believers 'cause they taint logical discussions. Only problem with that fantasy is that the membership would be small and we would get bored fast 'cause UFOlogy is down by the gutter. Nothing exciting is happening and the threads menu here proves it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

This guy gives high education a bad taste.

Anyone in this mudpit that has not had some dirt thrown at them? He done is studies in conflict resolution, not a bad thing considering the situation. He has also put a lot of work in trying to understand the black budgets amongst other things. Nick Pope gets a hard time for not going deep enough now Micheal Salla gets a hard time for going too deep? Everyone wins at looking stupid and divided if that is what you want.

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I respect these investigators for going into the unknown and trying to make what sense they can of it. I see them trying to do it with as much integrity as they can. With the subject matter classified above top secret we are all left to make our own minds up about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip
Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.

I suspect that many observers are like me--we were skeptical for many years, but at some point one must acknowledge reality.

The case for intelligent creatures other than ourselves being in the universe is overwhelming.

Skeptics also think the climate is not changing. Rather gives a bad names to good solid skepticism.

When you are a true skeptic you don't change to a believer 'cause if you change you were never a true skeptic. You give yourself away by your next comment.

That has got to be the dumbest thing a skeptic would say. Drake would love you.

Wrong again. The earth is evolving. There have been many climate changes.

wattsupwiththat.com...

The polar ice melt myth
Guest Blogger / May 28, 2019
From CFACT:

Al Gore predicted in 2007 that by 2013 the Arctic Ocean would be completely ice free. In the summer of 2012 ice levels did reach all time lows in the Arctic. Emboldened by this report Australian Professor Chris Turney launched an expedition in December of 2013 to prove that the Antarctic Sea Ice was also undergoing catastrophic melting only to have his ship trapped in sea ice such that it could not even be rescued by modern ice-breakers.

The Professor should have known that a more accurate estimate of sea ice can be had from satellite images taken every day at the Poles since 1981. These images show that between summer and winter, regardless of the degree of summer melting, the sea ice completely recovers to its original size the winter before for almost every year since the pictures were taken. The sea ice has been stubbornly resistant to Al Gore’s predictions. In fact the average annual coverage of sea ice has been essentially the same since satellite observations began in 1981. However that has not stopped global warming advocates and even government agencies from cherry picking the data to mislead the public.

edit on 19-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: to stop myself from going nuts

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is this not the first time that the Gov has admitted to the existence of UFOs ?

What?

The US government have issued many publication confirming this. Projects Grudge, Sign, Blue Book were all UFO studies. JANAP 146 [p3] even detailed reporting procedures for UFOs. Blue Book was eventually closed not because the US Government decided UFOs did not exist but because there was no evidence they were the result of technology beyond our scientific knowledge or that they were extraterrestrial.

No one denied they existed.

Your replies are breath of fresh air. It's good to have company. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

That's pretty ignorant but hey you're just a noname and your opinion doesn't matter

Try to stay with format and include in quotes what you're insulting me about. But I guess when you're ignorant your type of reply is indicative.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I would appreciate some insight as to how you figured that response. My brother doesn't care much for conspiracy's, too busy.
He simply had an open mind to my belief. What's wrong on your end to critique my post in such a way?

It's really very simple and I'm surprised you ask. UFOs or UAOs or UAP, don't fall into the belief system. So one doesn't believe, one knows or not. Aliens, on the other hand, are an article of faith for believers. Either you believe they exist or they don't. To me, they don't but I accept UAP as real as there is sufficient but none for aliens. Like I said, simple.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

This guy gives high education a bad taste.

Anyone in this mudpit that has not had some dirt thrown at them? He done is studies in conflict resolution, not a bad thing considering the situation. He has also put a lot of work in trying to understand the black budgets amongst other things. Nick Pope gets a hard time for not going deep enough now Micheal Salla gets a hard time for going too deep? Everyone wins at looking stupid and divided if that is what you want.

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I respect these investigators for going into the unknown and trying to make what sense they can of it. I see them trying to do it with as much integrity as they can. With the subject matter classified above top secret we are all left to make our own minds up about it.

Sorry, kwakakev, but no one has done anything for anyone but for themselves. They have not added to our knowledge of anything and no one has benefitted except their bank accounts. I don't share your enthusiasm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join