It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

"Aliens are abducting humans and using them for experiments. And there is nothing we can do about it."

There's nothing our government can do about it because these "abductions" are mind tricks leading the abductee to believe that they are real, when they are really illusions created by spiritual beings.

explains a lot.
tons of sightings, no good recordings/pix, no hard evidence after 50+ years.

John Keel speculated in 'Mothman Prophecies' that all this saucer / abductee phenomena was otherworldly beings ('nonhumans') toying with us for reasons of their own.

substitute 'unknown hostile nonhuman metabeings' for 'demons'. same principle.

It really doesn't explain anything. It's just that the poster sounds to you as if he knew what he's talking about. He can't speak with authority 'cause he has none. His reply is gibberish. But you sound as if you understand gibberish.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

I agree with you. There was a time, years ago, when this forum was fun. I hate the word "community" but for a while it was. Yes, there were always the PITA and one constantly dealt with mods when trying to shake off the fleas. My idea of a forum is for clear-headed thinkers and not allow believers 'cause they taint logical discussions. Only problem with that fantasy is that the membership would be small and we would get bored fast 'cause UFOlogy is down by the gutter. Nothing exciting is happening and the threads menu here proves it.

+1
too much 'yer quoting this guy and he's an idiot so yer an idiot too blah blah' would be nice to discuss without all the name calling and snarkasm.

and some people use every opportunity for bashing people of faith.

would be nice to discuss without all the name calling and snarkasm.

and some people use every opportunity for bashing people of faith.

You can sound as ridiculous as you do but you should stay away from discussing religion on this forum. There is a forum for it, go vent your spleen over there. For your info, religious people are a great target. Don't open Pandora's Box.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I'm just saying that these spiritual beings have a way of manifesting in and out of the physical world, but I don't believe anyone has ever touched or captured one.

Why not?

I put together a list for you.

Alleged Crash site - Possible body count:
snip - and well deserved!
That seems like a lot but there may be more. Like in 1978, a saucer supposedly crashed into a Soviet fighter plane and fell into the sea off Finland. A Soviet slavage team recovered it and found bodies inside.

What a ridiculous, insulting reply!

Alleged Crash site: ZERO - Possible body count: ZERO

If your life depended on it you can not come up with any irrefutable evidence for just one. Totally lacking in common sense and logic.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: johnthejedi24

If you want to accept the official version that we are all alone in the universe and ignore all the evidence that there is more to this picture than we are being told, you can.

You are imagining an official version. The rest of us use logic and common sense, and the religious have their beliefs. But there is no evidence. UAP are not evidence of alleged aliens.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

You are imagining an official version. The rest of us use logic and common sense, and the religious have their beliefs. But there is no evidence. UAP are not evidence of alleged aliens.

So, you're telling us that your common sense tells you that UAP aren't controlled by any kind of intelligence?! Shouldn't common sense be telling you that when these UAP's react and interact with naval pilots that they are?

Some of your thoughts on this subject appear to be a little conflicting to me.

After reading some of your previous posts, I noticed that you claim to have had one or two "extra ordinary" experiences of your own. Did you interact with something during these experiences? Or do you think your subconscious mind created everything in this experience on it's own?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They are looking to the heavens... makes sense to me lol. a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It seems that your post is the one that has no common sense or logic in it.

"Insulting" to who? I asked another poster "Why", since he did not believe anyone had ever touched another body when there are so many "alleged" bodies that have been found.

Your own "Alleged" obviously does not match up with the historical "Alleged".
So you are just making up your own facts.

That is as I said an "Alleged" list of crashes in modern history.
I did not make up the list, only compiled it form several known list.

If you want to believe Roswell or any of these others never happened and everyone is lying then that is your problem.
But do not act like history is not aware of at least some of them.

Or is this the first time you have ever heard of Aurora?
is this the first time you have ever heard of the Black Forest crash?
Is this the first time you have ever heard of Giradeau?
Is this the first time you have ever heard of Roswell?
Is this the first time you have ever heard of Aztec?
Is this the first time you have ever heard of Kingman?
Is this the first time you have ever heard of Coyame?
Is this the first time you have ever heard of the Yekatrinburg/Sverdlovsky crash?

ALL of these "Alleged" crashes are known to UFO researchers.

I have already seen their craft in person, only hundreds of yards away, so I do not need anyone else's "facts" to know they exist and are not man made ~ therefor Alien.

If I was the only one to have seen these things then you would have an issue, but I am not. They exist and for you to think they have never crashed even once means you must think they are something special. And without bodies in them you must think these machines are piloting themselves. Or you must think they do not exist at all, which once again means you think everyone is lying. Which once again, is your problem, not ours.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

UAP are not evidence of alleged aliens.

Not only are UAP evidence of aliens but the term UAP itself is evidence of the military cover-up.

The military invented the term "UFO" to steer away from the term "Flying Saucer", which was definitely referring to "Alien".

As the term "UFO" merged into meaning "Alien", the military had to come up with a different term to cover their involvement.

Anyone searching military records for "UFO" would not find all of what they were looking for unless they used the new official term "UAP".

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Exactly, Pope is an opportunistic scab and needs to be dropped from the ufo scene.

Pretends one minute not to take a position either way and the next minute he is (at the least) insinuating about the most extreme positions.

Those objects never threatened anyone they just entered restricted air space.

People we need to have better footage before we start screaming DISCLOSURE!!!!

I don't care what the air force said.

We need better footage. MUCH better footage.

Period.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.

Of course, skepticism is far from his belief system! Skepticism only exists in those who either have not seen real UFOs or have seen an overwhelming amount of convincing evidence, as Pope has. Skepticism is only the state of the ignorant. It is NOT a virtue that is needed by those who have seen sufficiently strong evidence of UFOs.
The trouble with those who preach the virtues of skepticism and demand it from investigators of UFOs is that they don't really believe anyone can have sufficient proof of UFOs, and so they think EVERYONE should be skeptical because they don't believe there can ever be proof of something which they don't believe exists.
edit on 20-9-2019 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So, you're telling us that your common sense tells you that UAP aren't controlled by any kind of intelligence?! Shouldn't common sense be telling you that when these UAP's react and interact with naval pilots that they are?

No, I didn't say any such thing, you made that up. I have said over and over that we have no evidence of who or what controls the UAP. It could be beings that we cannot imagine, it could be robots, the UAP could be remote operated, etc. I cannot say anything concrete 'cause I just don't know, no one does. The fact that Navy pilots interact (not really) with UAP means nothing as far as anyone or anything controlling the UAP.

Some of your thoughts on this subject appear to be a little conflicting to me.

This is the way it should be, it's normal. You don't know me and the way I express myself here is "alien"
to your way of thinking. Even my life partner of 48 years has the same problem because we're 2 different people. She was brought up believe and I wasn't. Conflict.

After reading some of your previous posts, I noticed that you claim to have had one or two "extra ordinary" experiences of your own. Did you interact with something during these experiences? Or do you think your subconscious mind created everything in this experience on it's own?

I've had 5 or 6 extraordinary sightings all above illusions, etc. I could take them to the bank. I was able to videotape one and I showed the screen grab in another thread. I had no interaction with anything and no MIB ever visited me since they've never existed. My subconscious doesn't create anything, my conscious mind (or me) does. Good talking to you.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It seems that your post is the one that has no common sense or logic in it.

"Insulting" to who? I asked another poster "Why", since he did not believe anyone had ever touched another body when there are so many "alleged" bodies that have been found.

Your own "Alleged" obviously does not match up with the historical "Alleged".
So you are just making up your own facts.

That is as I said an "Alleged" list of crashes in modern history.
I did not make up the list, only compiled it form several known list.

If you want to believe Roswell or any of these others never happened and everyone is lying then that is your problem.
But do not act like history is not aware of at least some of them.
snip
ALL of these "Alleged" crashes are known to UFO researchers.

I have already seen their craft in person, only hundreds of yards away, so I do not need anyone else's "facts" to know they exist and are not man made ~ therefor Alien.

If I was the only one to have seen these things then you would have an issue, but I am not. They exist and for you to think they have never crashed even once means you must think they are something special. And without bodies in them you must think these machines are piloting themselves. Or you must think they do not exist at all, which once again means you think everyone is lying. Which once again, is your problem, not ours.

You seem to have a problem understanding logic and common sense and, unfortunately, you've given yourself away as being a believer beyond help. You repeat ad infinitum obvious false reports without an iota of evidence. Your gullibility traps your common sense and prevents clear thinking.

Repeat: there has never been any crashes of non-human aerial vehicles, craft, etc. For you to believe so and perpetuate their silliness is disingenuous.

Your comments about my views on UAP is ridiculous and untrue. Read my threads, replies, to get my real views, not what you create.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

edit on 20-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

UAP are not evidence of alleged aliens.

Not only are UAP evidence of aliens but the term UAP itself is evidence of the military cover-up.

The military invented the term "UFO" to steer away from the term "Flying Saucer", which was definitely referring to "Alien".

As the term "UFO" merged into meaning "Alien", the military had to come up with a different term to cover their involvement.

Anyone searching military records for "UFO" would not find all of what they were looking for unless they used the new official term "UAP".

Boy, are you a poor thinker. You come up with comments out of thin air that are embarrassing .

Your "research" is non-existent.

Terminology
The term "UFO" (or "UFOB") was coined in 1953 by the United States Air Force (USAF) to serve as a catch-all for all such reports. In its initial definition, the USAF stated that a "UFOB" was "any airborne object which by performance, aerodynamic characteristics, or unusual features, does not conform to any presently known aircraft or missile type, or which cannot be positively identified as a familiar object." Accordingly, the term was initially restricted to that fraction of cases which remained unidentified after investigation, as the USAF was interested in potential national security reasons and "technical aspects" (see Air Force Regulation 200-2).

During the late 1940s and through the 1950s, UFOs were often referred to popularly as "flying saucers" or "flying discs". The term UFO became more widespread during the 1950s, at first in technical literature, but later in popular use. UFOs garnered considerable interest during the Cold War, an era associated with a heightened concern for national security, and, more recently, in the 2010s, for unexplained reasons.[1][2] Nevertheless, various studies have concluded that the phenomenon does not represent a threat to national security, nor does it contain anything worthy of scientific pursuit (e.g., 1951 Flying Saucer Working Party, 1953 CIA Robertson Panel, USAF Project Blue Book, Condon Committee).

The Oxford English Dictionary defines a UFO as "An unidentified flying object; a 'flying saucer'." The first published book to use the word was authored by Donald E. Keyhoe.

Politely, I say bs.

Again, bs.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Of course, skepticism is far from his belief system! Skepticism only exists in those who either have not seen real UFOs or have seen an overwhelming amount of convincing evidence, as Pope has.

It should be noted that Nick Pope, whom this thread is about, found zero evidence of UFO or UAP or aliens or whatever they're called today while working for the MOD.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.

Of course, skepticism is far from his belief system! Skepticism only exists in those who either have not seen real UFOs or have seen an overwhelming amount of convincing evidence, as Pope has. Skepticism is only the state of the ignorant. It is NOT a virtue that is needed by those who have seen sufficiently strong evidence of UFOs.
The trouble with those who preach the virtues of skepticism and demand it from investigators of UFOs is that they don't really believe anyone can have sufficient proof of UFOs, and so they think EVERYONE should be skeptical because they don't believe there can ever be proof of something which they don't believe exists.

It would be so refreshable to get an intelligent reply instead of a hackneyed one. Non-skeptics think they can explain how skepticism works only to fall flat on their faces. Talk to me, I'm a skeptic. Let me set you up straight.

Pope has never seen extraordinary material 'cause it doesn't exist. He has read only mundane, everyday sightings reports. Whatever may be classified in them would be more along the lines of investigating data. Pope has not seen any convincing evidence, it does not exist. Those who are not skeptics but are, instead, gullible believers are the ignorant. The majority of humans are. YOU show me sufficient proof of UFOs and you're gonna have to fall back on photos, films, videotapes, now digital files. To you and me the overwhelming amount of such is sufficient but not in a court of law. Maybe now that the U.S. Navy has admitted the reality of UAP based on what their pilots experience could be upheld in a court of law.

Those that do not accept the reality of UAP are ignorant because they're conditioned. Their ignorance will disappear once they have a sighting.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
a reply to: micpsi

Of course, skepticism is far from his belief system! Skepticism only exists in those who either have not seen real UFOs or have seen an overwhelming amount of convincing evidence, as Pope has.

It should be noted that Nick Pope, whom this thread is about, found zero evidence of UFO or UAP or aliens or whatever they're called today while working for the MOD.

Welcome to the club!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Title of this thread is greatly misleading. Pope doesn't know that the Pentagon is keeping "terrible secrets." He is assuming. Of course, he might be right - but he is not privy to a dark secret that the Pentagon knows and we don't.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Hold on ego...you said it was "merely a tweaking". You are down playing a set of guidelines that are unique and specific to UAP attempting to conflate it with general aerial phenomena where other events are witnessed i.e.s enemy aircraft, etc. Unless you, too, have access to said classified documents I still stand by my original statement that until recently there has not been a method for military to report relating to and of only UAP.

Past guidelines where "UFOs" are among a list of other events do not qualify. That a generalization. I am referring to a very specific set of guidelines unique to UAP. Much more than "merely a tweaking". But hey...down play it however you need to.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join