It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: 727Sky
People have been clamoring for disclosure and when it finally happens there are still those who disbelieve.

Hundreds of thousands eye witnesses world wide have been claiming there is something there that they can not explain by conventional means..

The military general staff darn sure took this stuff seriously even back in the early 50s..... All it takes is one actual event out of the 1000s to make all the neigh Sayers wrong.

I wish they would release some of the gun camera footage that is safely tucked away from civilian eyes.

Disclosure? The old joke continues. There could never be disclosure as there is nothing to disclose. In this day and age, do you think world governments know any more about those pesky things inhabiting the skies called UFOs? Of course not! They have only tons of files containing everything that was submitted, paperwork, photos, films, videotapes, memory cards. That's all. Where would they get anything else? From alleged aliens? Hah! Gun camera footage is only going to show what millions of cameras have recorded. Move along, there's nothing here to see OR disclose.

None of your posts make any sense. Posting bad CGI and old hoaxed videos daily, and then proclaiming with an authoritative stance that nothing has ever happened, and there's nothing to disclose. This is a staggering contradiction in logic and reason.

Care to explain yourself ? You weren't hired by Mr. Bean by any chance were you?

edit on 18-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yep , Pope has gotten too carried away with Ancient Aliens and all the ET shows he has appeared on.

When I first read this I found it astounding and strange, "The Vatican owns more telescopes and observatories than any other organization, private company or government. "

Yes . And if you check history , it has for quiet some time.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them [...] and he really doesn't know any more than you and I.

He was the one investigating and filing the reports, I'd say that likely means that he does know more than you or I, and there's no telling what kind of classified material he's analysed, what with working for the MOD and all.

He didn't produce a product...

If he did, we'd only be writing him off as a hack, out to sell books.

...Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system.

He was a non-believer when he started investigating UFO's for the MOD, it was the reports he was analysing that shifted his opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Think more about the areas where these cattle appear to be mutilated, prion disease, environmental pollutants and the value of the dairy industry too . That will lead closer to the answers than searching outer space.

There are few if any records of mutilated cows in India. A nation with more cattle than anywhere else on the planet.....

Strange that innit?

As regards Nick Pope. He has certainly made a decade long career out of sound biting hasn't he? Not as many credulous believers here in the UK. So he's crossed the Atlantic and really bigged up his 3 years as "Head of the UK's UFO Project". Which is a title he created for himself. He a was junior desk officer and still bigs up the 1993 Cosford case as something unknown. Even though he conceded it was a piece of space hardware burning up and then a police helicopter search beam. It's in the MOD files.

But good luck to him. He's inoffensive and created a market for his services in the USA. He just never tells you anything more than you already know.

edit on 18/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yes, and one of his favourite UFO's is a reflection on an office window in Basingstoke.

But good luck to him. He's inoffensive and created a market for his services in the USA. He just never tells you anything more than you already know.

But exactly that. "You do you, Nick Pope". I had a thread titled "Is Nick Pope Bull#?" around here somewhere... Again as you say he is sound biting with conclusions a lot of people came to several decades ago. I guess that's content?

Speculating on who knows what, well that's an angle pundits can play with forever without getting anywhere. Always seemed like a distraction topic to me, tbh.
edit on 18-9-2019 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Dead cows found in paddock with udders, ears and tongues removed

Ignorance is bliss... This is here is Australia. You will see nothing if you do not look.
edit on 18-9-2019 by kwakakev because: added last bit

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Q Confirms Secret Space Programs Real & Extraterrestrial Life Exists

This short presentation by Dr Micheal Salla provides some references to Q posts that confirm the existence of a secret space program.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

OK so what does that prove?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dont take cattle mutilations seriously,in the sense that they arent done by et. There is strong indication though that they are done by the military. There is the tool to cut a cow like that in the field.Check the documentary mirage men,has some interesting stuff in it.

as for the qman

Here are some of the other bizarre, totally inaccurate predictions that QAnon has made:

01/21/18 – A flood was alleged to be coming. A flood consisting of various forms of media that I imagine were supposed to implicate somebody in something nefarious. Sadly, this flood never came.

01/21/18 – Q makes some very certain claims about the Nunes Memo, which of course do not come remotely true when the memo is released a couple weeks later.

01/22/18 – Q posts a confirmed fake Podesta email, then promptly deletes it. But not before his followers have time to notice.

02/09/18 – Next week [Next week] was declared ‘suicide weekend‘. Nothing came to pass.

02/21/18 – Q predicts that the founder of Twitter is removing accounts because he and his Deep State friends are in deep trouble. Nothing came to pass.

03/15/18 – Q declares ‘March Madness’ and that ‘the public will soon know’. Nothing came to pass.

04/02/18 – April was supposed to be a “BIG month“, full of happenings including but not limited to arrests, the release of the IG report, the wall, “military start”, and unsealed indictments. Nothing came to pass.

Source
edit on 18-9-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
12 cows deaded by storms aliens, animals aliens didn't have time to eat take their soft fleshy parts however.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.
Throughout the world there is a group of scientists and academics, referred to as the"Invisible College" that has been secretly investigating the ufo phenomenon.... and for the most part these are not people that any of us would be familiar with. These are not the Nick Pope's or Richard Dolan's or Corey Goods that are front and center. So what little these well known front men know is not all there is to be known. We don't hear about the real meat and potatoes of the matter.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for that. Dolan is really the only UFO researcher I follow anymore.

He makes the statement that there has been a shift in the publics way of looking at the UFO phenomenon. IMHO, from what I have seen there has been only negligible public interest in the topic. I am not seeing any public reaction at all.

I find that really strange. I guess the public wont be interested until the UFO phenomenon provides a selfie opportunity.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It is not all bad, but coming to terms with how we may not be at the top of the food chain is not easy to accept.

That's a good reason not to become a vegan. Obviously, grass-fed humans would be a delicacy on the Alien menu just as grass fed angus is the healthier choice for humans.

Going to keep consuming Bacon big time...since pork is another obvious no-no being proprogandized.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

When I first read this I found it astounding and strange, "The Vatican owns more telescopes and observatories than any other organization, private company or government. "

Pope may have been overstating things a bit there, but they do have an observatory and telescopes in various places, while some of those are consortiums in other parts of the world than Italy.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Too Terrible To Be Told"

Does any one really expect the military/government to come out and say

"Aliens are abducting humans and using them for experiments. And there is nothing we can do about it."

Because that's what it's all about in a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: mirageman

Dead cows found in paddock with udders, ears and tongues removed

Ignorance is bliss... This is here is Australia. You will see nothing if you do not look.

You're a Corey Goode believer. Nothing you post can be considered seriously. If a person thinks that COREY GOODE is a believeable source, that person clearly has no critical thinking skills.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
I guess the public wont be interested until the UFO phenomenon provides a selfie opportunity.

The public does not like to think about anything that makes them uncomfortable.

Like 1963, when the government murders it's own President.

Or like 2001, when the government murders it's own civilians.

Or like the 1940's, and the idea that they may have been experimented on by little grey guys.

Or like 200,000 BC, and the idea that they do not come from tree shrews but from reptilians instead.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thats the way to do it. It is too tough to talk about the topic so attack the messenger. Ouch, ouch, ouch, you got me...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

"Aliens are abducting humans and using them for experiments. And there is nothing we can do about it."

There's nothing our government can do about it because these "abductions" are mind tricks leading the abductee to believe that they are real, when they are really illusions created by spiritual beings.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
Its really starting to feel like disclosure......for the first time its really really happening!!!!
We have to come together as a community and plan for the post-disclosure world.
Have a wonderful day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join