It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Pentagon Is Keeping Secret Too Terrible To Be Told On Aerial Phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I have seen their craft. They are materialistic beings flying materialistic craft.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

What do you think that plan should be?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I have seen their craft. They are materialistic beings flying materialistic craft.

You've SEEN it or you TOUCHED and FELT it?

edit on 18-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So the car I just SAW driving by was not a material object because I did not touch it?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I'm just saying that these spiritual beings have a way of manifesting in and out of the physical world, but I don't believe anyone has ever touched or captured one.

If you do some research on those who claim to have been abducted, they're usually in a dream state or they've experienced some kind of wake/waking vision where they lose a sense of time and/or awareness when it's over.

So, how did you select your name? What exactly is a spiritual architect and what makes you spiritual?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

"Too Terrible To Be Told"
Does any one really expect the military/government to come out and say
"Aliens are abducting humans and using them for experiments. And there is nothing we can do about it."
Because that's what it's all about in a nutshell.

I guess the funny thing is, that might not be the worst of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Its really starting to feel like disclosure......for the first time its really really happening!!!! [...]

Don't worry. It's not.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's really too bad, but it is obvious ATS is not the place to have a serious discussion about UFOs. There are way too many posters here who are obviously uneducated about the subject, but feel it necessary to revile UFO researchers, calling them names and disparaging their research to the point that discussing the issue becomes impossible. Everything that happens must be an "op." Every person with something substantive to share must be a "shill," a "plant," or in some other way discredited. Everyone seems to be an expert on all these issues when very likely they have a very shallow understanding. I wish there were a place to discuss these sorts of issues in a sober manner. But this isn't it.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Try not to get too upset about it, they usually back off after the first page or two. If they don't they still have some good questions at times. Try not to take it to personal, it can be a lot to take in at times with small steps a good thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

"Too Terrible To Be Told"

Pope had his tongue in his cheek. Clearly.

Interesting that the presenter expressed concern about this not being Big News, yet the story was held back to the end of his OWN programme as a last-minute 'jokey' bulletin of the day, complete with a cartoon flying saucer buzzing across the screen.

edit on 18-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's really too bad, but it is obvious ATS is not the place to have a serious discussion about UFOs. There are way too many posters here who are obviously uneducated about the subject, but feel it necessary to revile UFO researchers, calling them names and disparaging their research to the point that discussing the issue becomes impossible. Everything that happens must be an "op." Every person with something substantive to share must be a "shill," a "plant," or in some other way discredited. Everyone seems to be an expert on all these issues when very likely they have a very shallow understanding. I wish there were a place to discuss these sorts of issues in a sober manner. But this isn't it.

We must unite in this new post-disclosure world.
Any thoughts on what lays ahead in the next few months...?
I think we are really close to Full Disclosure. The statement by the DOD spokeman was good but we need something stronger more official. We need a statement for the secetarty of defense or trump.

Following this statement we will know if the UFOs are ours or ET.

If its ours society will change overnight due to the tech. associated with the crafts...

If its ET......I don't know how to process that idea/reality as of yet....I certainly hope its not of ET origin.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
snip

Pope is one of the worst sources to quote. He was lucky to hold a cushy job where he received sightings reports and he filed them. He didn't produce a product and he really doesn't know any more than you and I. Besides, when you hear him speak he gives himself away as a devout believer. Skepticism is far from his belief system. That's why Ancient Aliens love him and Richard Dolan, his twin.

I suspect that many observers are like me--we were skeptical for many years, but at some point one must acknowledge reality.

The case for intelligent creatures other than ourselves being in the universe is overwhelming.

Skeptics also think the climate is not changing. Rather gives a bad names to good solid skepticism.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hi Schuyler,
You actually seem like a rational logical individual who has been on this site for many years.
Can you please let me know if you think this time is different...?

Do you think we are actually close to disclosure...?

What do you make of the Navy's statements regarding that fact that the videos do indeed depict UFOs.

Is this not the first time that the Gov has admitted to the existence of UFOs ?

Do the think the UFOs are advanced tech (ours) or is it ET ?

edit on 18-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Then bring on the terrible I'm tired of waiting ......

These things have been around and documented for hundreds if not thousands of years they are sure taking their sweet time .

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What?

The US government have issued many publication confirming this. Projects Grudge, Sign, Blue Book were all UFO studies. JANAP 146 [p3] even detailed reporting procedures for UFOs. Blue Book was eventually closed not because the US Government decided UFOs did not exist but because there was no evidence they were the result of technology beyond our scientific knowledge or that they were extraterrestrial.

No one denied they existed.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Radio active isotopes are more prevalent in soft tissue lip's , tongue , anus etc... I believe the cattle mutilations are from the government testing the free range animals to see how much they are still being effective from the fallout of all the nuclear test just look at the wind pattern over the united states .

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The case for intelligent creatures other than ourselves being in the universe is overwhelming.

How does it overwhelm you?

What is the case?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

What?

The US government have issued many publication confirming this. Projects Grudge, Sign, Blue Book were all UFO studies. JANAP 146 [p3] even detailed reporting procedures for UFOs. Blue Book was eventually closed not because the US Government decided UFOs did not exist but because there was no evidence they were the result of technology beyond our scientific knowledge or that they were extraterrestrial.

No one denied they existed.

Speaking of JANAP....I live in Norfolk VA, home of the world's largest naval base and military acronyms are common around here. One of our local shopping centers is named JANAF... which stands for Joint Army Navy Air Force....so when I heard about area 51's own airline, JANET airlines, my first thought was Joint Army Navy Extra Terrestrial.
edit on 9/18/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What do you think that plan should be?
My plan is to open an extraterrestrial gift shop, selling earth trinkets to our alien visitors.
Other than that.... mandatory yoga classes so we'll all be flexible enough to put our heads between our legs and kiss our butts goodbye.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I believe the cattle mutilations are from the government testing the free range animals.

You are lucky to get the government to test the water. If the government wanted these parts then why not got to the abattoir and get heaps of them a lot cheaper. There is a big cost with all the suspicious deaths and open to being sued.

It is interesting to hear about the isotopes. Got me thinking about mining some material. But still, why not just go down to the abattoir and get tons of it cheep? Maybe because the guys at the abattoir would be like WTF? seeing a ufo rock up and place an order?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join