It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: facedye

As pointed out there were number of reports which were erroneous given the confusion and chaos that day

This one seems to fall into that category

Reference number of roads , but don't know which one Some of the roads don't exist (NJ Parkway) Others like Garden State Parkway are far to the west of where van was The GW Bridge is about 10 miles north of here

Doesn't make sense - appears to be garbled version of the van being stopped near Giants stadium

a van was stopped at/near GW Bridge on 9/11, it was full of explosives, they were taken into custody. this is not a confused report. I actually remember this being on the news the night of, as it happened mere miles from me. what about this seems to "fall into the category of a confused report"?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

No, there was a van stopped that a K9 hit on for POSSIBLE explosives. They searched the van, did not find ANY explosives and called it in that it was negative shortly after. Conspiracy theorists ALWAYS neglect to do proper research.

The first report......

"Three arrested with van full of explosives

4:27:11 AM

Reports from New York are saying three people have been arrested with a van of explosives.

The van was stopped along the New Jersey turn-pike near the George Washington Bridge.

It was not clear why police stopped the van but when they did they found it was laden down with tonnes of explosives.
archives.tcm.ie..."

The second report...7 minutes later....

"Police confirm arrests but deny explosives find

4:34:43 AM

NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike.

However officials denied any explosives were found in the van.

Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested.

archives.tcm.ie..."

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Its quite interesting to see the Megaphopnies out in force ensuring that the horse manure of an image of Israel is not tarnished but I was around when the same apartheid regime bombed the USS Liberty and no amount of bullsh.it will explain away what Mossd did on that fateful day and then the further abuse of the victims by trying to blame them (which the apartheid regime does quite well).

I have lived long enough to see the pattern, how the regime goes about instigating such acts. Were they single handily involved in the events of 9/11? Of course not but did they have foreknowledge? Too many dependencies and evidence suggests they had a very direct hand in the demolition of the twin towers.

You people forget the art students who were thrown out of the towers at one point because they were either caught in places they shouldn't be (service points for example) or they started asking far too many suspicious questions and then you have the financial discrepancies to name not least why any/all Israeli related entities in the towers were told not to turn up to work on that fateful day.

Finally the ABC documentary which specifically questions and presents the above points as well as the 5 dancing men was quickly removed from air with the statement that any evidence linking to those men was classified. To have a history of being utterly blood thirsty and inhuman and then claim to be the beacon of humanity is a complete lie.

I believe the terrorists were "allowed" to formulate their plan, were funded by the apartheid regime and/or the US and other nefarious western powers and then real people in power in the US (not GWB Jr) ensured the event would take place to the benefit of the apartheid regime after all at that very time the world started taking a very close look at Israel and its criminal activity.

Everyone involved felt they had something to gain, from the fanatic in the cave in Afghanistan to the cabal government in the US but they were all to blind to see that it was the apartheid regime pulling all the strings.
edit on 5-9-2019 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Makes one wonder why they potentially covered-up the van full of explosives ?

Perhaps they didn't want to send the whole area into a panic, more than it already was ?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So when you say "inside job"...you really mean INSIDE job!
That's very plausible, that someone who had "rights" to the building facilitated it's infiltration. Could have been a long process. Intelligence agencies set things up for years.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: brofjw

An Austrian art group called GELITIN conducted an art project with the cooperation of the Port Authority (which owned WTC)

There were 4 members of the group who removed a window and installed a balcony on the 91 st floor while a helicopter
photographed it

Called THE B THING

This was in March 2000, 18 months before 911

en.wikipedia.org...

That is AUSTRIAN not Israeli , 18 months before with full permission and cooperation of Port Authority

Of Course if you are paranoid conspiracy fantasist then the fact don't matter do they

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

These guys?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yes

Unfortunately the conspiracy clowns want to turn this into some MOSSAD plot to bring down the WTC in a false flag

The group morphed from some Austrian artists into massive Mossad operation

Of course the facts don't matter ……...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Its about the innuendo you push to get those truth movement brownnoser points.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Looking at this closely, I don't find this credible.

Oh, well, that settles it then...

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Seriously?

Did you cite proof otherwise? Like the actual police report? With proof what is true and false? How many bomb threats called into schools which turn out to be credible?
edit on 6-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If the truth were made public, it would be that indeed, MOSSAD had a very large role in the events of the day.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

If the truth were made public, it would be that indeed, MOSSAD had a very large role in the events of the day.

I guess you must be a MOSSAD agent. Now everything about you makes sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

There is a large amount of evidence and facts concerning this claim and 99% of it clearly debunks it. The fact that the OP chose to pretend contrary facts and evidence do not exist at all, only furthers the conclusion this is BS.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescueOf course the facts don't matter ……...

well certainly they didn't in the official story.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

There is a large amount of evidence and facts concerning this claim and 99% of it clearly debunks it. The fact that the OP chose to pretend contrary facts and evidence do not exist at all, only furthers the conclusion this is BS.

Well please supply some links then and learn me!

I read the links in the story and it looks pretty clear that the DI existed. There is an FBI report saying so. Would the FBI lie? O wait, never mind.

edit on 6-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Did some artist do that? They don't even look like real photograph scans. No colour nothing, Background cuts curious also, why they trying to hide?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

That's because they are photocopies of photocopies of the images. That is how they were released. Why do you think that is?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The fact that you write “Jewish” in front of Rabbi tells me exactly what kind of person you are.
I feel sorry for you, actually.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Salander

I guess you must be a MOSSAD agent. Now everything about you makes sense.

I guess you must be a CIA agent. Now everything about you makes sense

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join