It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

Truth movement logic never makes sense. So no sweat

And it’s easily seen Salander is very biased beyond logical thought.

Might check out this comment linked to below www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, if that is what you want to defend. Be my guest.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
" "Looking at this closely, I don't find this credible." "

"Oh, well, that settles it then...

Seriously?"

Did you cite proof otherwise?

I cited just as much proof as Extorris did...

Do you always butt into thread responses to someone 'not you' as if it 'was you'?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Extorris
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Looking at this closely, I don't find this credible.

Oh, well, that settles it then...

Seriously?

Yes. Seriously.

There is a large amount of evidence and facts concerning this claim and 99% of it clearly debunks it. The fact that the OP chose to pretend contrary facts and evidence do not exist at all, only furthers the conclusion this is BS.

Until you provide links to said evidence, your 'pronouncement' that it is not credible is far less credible than that which your pronouncement refers to.

Which was kindof my point.
edit on 9-9-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

" "Looking at this closely, I don't find this credible." "

"Oh, well, that settles it then...

Seriously?"

Did you cite proof otherwise?

I cited just as much proof as Extorris did...

Do you always butt into thread responses to someone 'not you' as if it 'was you'?

It’s a public forum. Try using a private message next time.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: firerescue

If the truth were made public, it would be that indeed, MOSSAD had a very large role in the events of the day.

Did they supply the nukes?

What about the missile that hit Pentagon was that US weapon or did the Israelis also supply that?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

If the truth were made public, it would be that indeed, MOSSAD had a very large role in the events of the day.

What about the missile that hit Pentagon was that US weapon or did the Israelis also supply that?

Noooo......

The missile that hit the pentagon was recovered by Chaney from the Kursk. Simply purchasing a missile would leave to much of a paper trail. Or so I was told.

Maybe the dive team was Mossad?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Do you always butt into thread responses to someone 'not you' as if it 'was you'?"

Never mind, I took a look at your posting history, a much better solution is to just set you to Junk/Ignore...

Done...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"Do you always butt into thread responses to someone 'not you' as if it 'was you'?"

Never mind, I took a look at your posting history, a much better solution is to just set you to Junk/Ignore...

Done...

Then why did you bother in the first place?
edit on 9-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: Salander

The fact that you write “Jewish” in front of Rabbi tells me exactly what kind of person you are.
I feel sorry for you, actually.

You feel sorry for people who are redundant in their writing and speaking? What a kind soul you must be.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You would have to ask somebody involved about that. All I know is that no airliner was at the pentagon.

You would have to ask somebody involved to find the answers to your questions.

All I know is there was no airliner at the pentagon.
edit on 11-9-2019 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal
arrests are the easy way to remove embedded agents. It is frequently utilized as an ex-fil tactic when doing undercover work within criminal organizations and in prisons as well.

Osama Bin ladens family were all sent to Saudi Arabia, and a bunch of Israelis were deported to Israel. Sounds like The Kingdom and Israel were in it together with elements of the US command structure. The trinity of Abraham, Christian Islam and Judaism. And now the same players are bombing the entire MENA area, TODAY with our guys in the mix.

What is happening today is still related to what happened on 9/11. It was a chain reaction to accomplish a goal, but 18 years later things have gotten messy. I wonder if the puppet master ever expected that the Eastern powers would fight back at all, or it happened earlier than expected and thats what messed up all the plans.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Mossad still does spying the old fashioned way, I have no doubt they knew what was going to happen, I have no doubt that some members of the Israeli govt were happy it happened.

But speaking purely from standpoint of the people spying... do you warn an ally even though it would compromise your asset when allowing the attack to continue could benefit your nation, and keep the asset secure.

Bad choices all around if I was israeli I would chose to keep the secret and hope the asset could warn us of an impending attack in Israel rather than warn the Americans and hope it doesnt get the asset killed.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No plan got messed up, it was meant to be … AS PLANNED

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein was Netanyahu's campaign & financial manager.

Netanyahu directs Mossaud.

course they coordinated!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

All I know is there was no airliner at the pentagon.

So you cannot explain what caused the damage to the pentagon. Or how the passengers and crew of flight 77 ended up dead at the pentagon. And you cannot provide a more credible explanation for what happened at the pentagon, and why the passengers and crew of flight 77 didn’t return to their families.

So? You have no argument with no reason to find your assertions credible? What’s the point of your post again?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Mossad still does spying the old fashioned way, I have no doubt they knew what was going to happen, I have no doubt that some members of the Israeli govt were happy it happened.

But speaking purely from standpoint of the people spying... do you warn an ally even though it would compromise your asset when allowing the attack to continue could benefit your nation, and keep the asset secure.

Bad choices all around if I was israeli I would chose to keep the secret and hope the asset could warn us of an impending attack in Israel rather than warn the Americans and hope it doesnt get the asset killed.

Without Israeli involvement, the attacks would not have happened.

The official story, the official theory, is invalid.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: facedye

No, there was a van stopped that a K9 hit on for POSSIBLE explosives. They searched the van, did not find ANY explosives and called it in that it was negative shortly after. Conspiracy theorists ALWAYS neglect to do proper research.

The first report......

"Three arrested with van full of explosives

4:27:11 AM

Reports from New York are saying three people have been arrested with a van of explosives.

The van was stopped along the New Jersey turn-pike near the George Washington Bridge.

It was not clear why police stopped the van but when they did they found it was laden down with tonnes of explosives.
archives.tcm.ie..."

The second report...7 minutes later....

"Police confirm arrests but deny explosives find

4:34:43 AM

NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike.

However officials denied any explosives were found in the van.

Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested.

archives.tcm.ie..."

this is so funny to me. firstly, your links don't work. secondly, you can't change the fact that a van full of explosives was stopped and the subjects were taken into police custody. you tried, and.. once again.. your citations don't work. sorry, but it would be beyond silly to simply take your word for it based on the facts.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It was a chain reaction with always the same actors.
edit on 19-9-2019 by Salander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join