It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Silverstein insurance jackpot, convenient off-site appointments, and the hot potato they played with the New York Port Authority was all part of the Syrian disinformation plot?

Just so we're clear, I don't buy that "Syria" was running point on US disinformation involving pointing blame in post 9/11's media.
I refuse to carry that message in any format, unless "I" know it's true.

The public is stupid. People ask questions. Abovetopsecret is full of People, not the public.
edit on 3-9-2019 by Archivalist because: Providing a safe post, to not hurt feelings. Didn't know millenials could be as old as this guy.

edit on 3-9-2019 by Archivalist because: .

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Yeah I have been here 10 years asking questions, politely.
Some people think that calling names and posting no
sources make's for a good post these days.

*shrugs*
: ETA: Oh I see you edited out your name calling.

Test - Who said this?

" “was convinced that the Jews were striving for world domination and considered New York City the Center of world Jewry, which was, in his opinion, Enemy No. 1.”

edit on 3-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Matthias Küntzel, is a German author and a political scientist. He is a research associate at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Completely unbiased opinion, I'm sure.

From what little I've read, this guy is towing someone's line, and just because some respect him and he's a professor does not mean anything of value to me.

He reads like a billboard for special interests. $$$ Anyone can be bought.
In fact, if he's not working for someone, I encourage intelligence agencies to approach this guy, and see what he tells you.

If he refuses to work with you, keep tabs on him, and find out who he does work for.
That's all I'm saying.
edit on 3-9-2019 by Archivalist because: Oh yeah, let's bark up some trees.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So I'll ask again how does that implicate the Israeli's
in 9/11? By all means, I question the official story of
9/11 but to blame Israel and ignore the actual verifiable
evidence available makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm not implicating anyone.

I don't believe any group gets free exoneration, because of the actions of some rogue individuals, who just happen to be "Syrian".

I supposed the line from "don't blame" to "don't blame because" goes unnoticed.

You seem pretty bent on defending. I'm not trying to attack, I just don't believe an absolute defense of any group is warranted, as long as questions are left to be asked.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And conversely, neither does Saudi Arabia and the FBI get a
pass either.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yet everyone seems to eye the move that they did make as suspicious anyway. Not much gained.

There is a big difference between 'maybe slightly suspicious', and 'blaring red flag, 5 alarm fire' suspicious.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
No matter what your theory is about 911. You have to fit these guys in somewhere. The dancing Israelis are a fact and it appears they knew about 911 before it happened.

The story is by Whitney Webb and she backs everything she writes up with links and the newly released images.

Does anyone else remember something about a van, stopped on a bridge, loaded with Israelis and explosives, that were mysteriously whisked away and nothing heard about it again?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No matter what your theory is about 911. You have to fit these guys in somewhere. The dancing Israelis are a fact and it appears they knew about 911 before it happened.

The story is by Whitney Webb and she backs everything she writes up with links and the newly released images.

Does anyone else remember something about a van, stopped on a bridge, loaded with Israelis and explosives, that were mysteriously whisked away and nothing heard about it again?

Yes, iirc there were MANY Israeli arrests, and the majority were simply deported to Israel.
I’ll leave you to google that info as I don’t have it handy but am sure you’ll find it.
I’m surprised at the pushback in this thread though, the Mossad connected NJ dancers and the Israeli moving company front they ‘worked’ for is fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

yes.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Pretty sure there is/was a YouTube vid of a Israeli talk show that interviewed a couple of the dancing Israelis where they said they were there to "document" the event. I'll have a look for it but on a cheap phone right now

i believe you're referring to this interview:

interesting purpose.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Van was stopped on highwayin East Rutherford several hours later after description had been circulated - not on bridge

The Israelis spent 10 weeks in FBI custody getting the 3rd degree - later released and deported after could not
an charges stick

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

pass either.

edit on 2019pAmerica/Chicago9America/Chicago03America/Chicago19America/Chicago02 by openedeyesandears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

pass either.

I wished this video wasn't translated in French (1hr 44min long) but it sure goes into many different aspects of the attacks and who might've been running the show before, during and after that day...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

From a link within the OP article.

However, far from pointing to Israeli spying against U.S. government and military facilities, as reported in Europe last week, the incidents in question appear to represent a case of Israelis in the United States spying on a common enemy, radical Islamic networks suspected of links to Middle East terrorism.

web.archive.org...://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.03.15/news2.html

Makes me wonder if the author even read her own sources.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The link didn't work but it's such a tangle that I don't think anybody knows who's who in this big scheme.

USA was well aware of what was going on, " the suspected terrorists" were from Saudi Arabia, Bin Laden was put in the mix (CIA ?), so was Saddam Hussein, the Israelis are pretty well controlling the US, the 3 letter agencies are covering it all up. AND we can tell even on this site who is pushing an agenda...

What a mess and to top it off, it was all AGAIN for a takeover of another country or 2 to have their puppets in place at the expense of their own citizens, military personnel and the citizens in the invaded countries.

What a beautiful planet this is.
I need a beer

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah, the link, could not get it to post right.

It is from the article in the OP.

In any case, just realized I have been here done this before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

From a link within the OP article.

However, far from pointing to Israeli spying against U.S. government and military facilities, as reported in Europe last week, the incidents in question appear to represent a case of Israelis in the United States spying on a common enemy, radical Islamic networks suspected of links to Middle East terrorism.

web.archive.org...://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.03.15/news2.html

Makes me wonder if the author even read her own sources.

No where does the author claim they were spying on us. I think it is agreed they were spying on a common enemy.

But if they knew beforehand, did some in the U.S. government also know?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No where does the author claim they were spying on us. I think it is agreed they were spying on a common enemy.

But if they knew beforehand, did some in the U.S. government also know?

Let me just say this; I have no doubt that The Mossad had
intel just as the FBI had intel. The only difference is what
they each did with it.

In any case, the author of the OP article, she is clearly implicating the Israeli's,
no new proof but just the same old regurgitated story.

See also here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The US government knew about the threat of a possible terrorist attack that day as well. Nobody ever wants to talk about what intel our government had.

In fact GWB's morning brief was about tensions in Somalia. The intelligence apparatus for GWB had a butt load of people making decisions, and the finally choice was between a possible terror threat, and soldiers that died and rising tensions in Somalia and the beginning of re-newed covert actions of the US and UK there.

I know this because I knew someone that worked in the Pentagon at the time doing research for the Presidential briefings.
edit on 3-9-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join