It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

I wanted a topic I could analyze.

This is just insane.

You were asked to share of your own wisdom about the topic of discussion, this thread.

About the claims you make, you were asked to share something original that doesn't come from a you tube video.

Your response to a simple request after you have claimed great intelligence and claimed a whole lot of other things speaks volumes that its almost deafening.

I am an analytical person more then I am creative.

Sorry but is this humour?

I am still trying to gain more wisdom and understanding and develop intellectually, I am only 17 after all.

You have claimed to have the knowledge to know what reality is and how to manipulate it.

I am not saying that the matrix concept iself is original, but other things that the channel presented were original which reated to the matrix concept.

so again, I ask......

to claim this you must have absorbed all the information about philosophical and religious beliefs there is to claim this.

Sorry but studying for a full 17 years you wouldn't get through it all, you have only alive for 17 years so like before.

The channel provided a lot of original information, I am not just talking about the matrix concept and some other concepts like soulless people, I am talking about other things.

and yet you still have failed to relate anything original either from your own mind or from the channel.

But hey because you say so it must be.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

We are trying to approach this from a purely philosophical perspective, although I do indeed said that.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I wanted a topic I could analyze.

This is just insane.

You were asked to share of your own wisdom about the topic of discussion, this thread.

About the claims you make, you were asked to share something original that doesn't come from a you tube video.

Your response to a simple request after you have claimed great intelligence and claimed a whole lot of other things speaks volumes that its almost deafening.

I am an analytical person more then I am creative.

Sorry but is this humour?

I am still trying to gain more wisdom and understanding and develop intellectually, I am only 17 after all.

You have claimed to have the knowledge to know what reality is and how to manipulate it.

I am not saying that the matrix concept iself is original, but other things that the channel presented were original which reated to the matrix concept.

so again, I ask......

to claim this you must have absorbed all the information about philosophical and religious beliefs there is to claim this.

Sorry but studying for a full 17 years you wouldn't get through it all, you have only alive for 17 years so like before.

The channel provided a lot of original information, I am not just talking about the matrix concept and some other concepts like soulless people, I am talking about other things.

and yet you still have failed to relate anything original either from your own mind or from the channel.

But hey because you say so it must be.

Stop tryingto make this discussion about me, just because you want to bash me.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

To a certain extent this should be about you. You are presenting information and advocating a path, or at least the benefits of a particular lifestyle, so it is relevant to the discussion. You also claim to have a soul, so questions can be asked about how you came to that conclusion. You say someone's eyes flashing and using a pendulum confirms this for you but that doesn't really cut it in any substantial way. You could just as easily have said a voice told you so and that wouldn't cut it either. Surely you can see that?
So I tried a different approach. I was curious to see what benefit you have gained from following that particular lifestyle but got nowhere with that either. I posed you a question which could have been answered in a myriad of ways but you prevaricated before eventually (after being pushed) replying that you were more analytical than creative.
So what have you gained from this knowledge? Knowing you have a soul? Fine, now what? You can't create anything you have said so yourself. Perhaps not eating meat and refraining from sex is beneficial but that is a well worn spiritual path and is nothing new.
I am just an average person and in my naivety think that someone claiming to have a soul wouldn't have to state it, it would be all too apparent through their words, manner and dare I say it, creativity. People with 'soul' (for want of a better word) touch us in a way that resonates and we respond to that.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

No, I wouldn't because it is self evident from my perspective that I have a soul. This is the problem, relative to the observer it is self evident that they have a soul but it is not self evident that others that the observer observes have souls.

It's self evident that you believe you have a soul.
That's all.

You've gotta take baby steps.

What do you think about the whole "I think therefore I am" thing?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If Descartes had been a woman would he have said 'I am therefore I think'?

Or, 'thank God I'm not a man'! lol

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey SourceTruth: Interesting topic, for sure. If you believe in a matrix, or a digital overlay, then yeah, there could very well be masquerading "humans," shells without souls. Or maybe the digital overlay exists, but everyone within it is still human. The reason I feel the latter point is cogent is this: my personal definition of soul. We can explain the electrical impulses generated from the brain that make muscles like our heart to keep on beating. What we cannnot explain, however, is the generation, ultimately, of where those electrical pulses originate. If you've ever held the hand of a dying person, though totally anecdotal, you will sense this in a very real way, as that energy that makes the electricity that makes the heart beat, leaves their body, and you see it and feel it in their eyes. To me, this constitutes the existence of "soul."
Peace and regards,
tetra

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What do you think about the whole "I think therefore I am" thing?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

When we understand "I think therefore I am" we understand something fundamental about the self in its existence.

The self is all that we can know to exist independent of the world we perceive with our senses.

The self is not a thing like an object, it is all objects which exist relative to the self.

Its related to solipsism, which says only the mind can be sure to exist.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Hey Tetra,

When we think of the digital overlay, we should take on the perspective of being the self which is experiencing the overlay. In this sense the self is merely observing other humans. One can only be sure of their own mind like I said in the above post. When one starts to question the reality of anything outside of their mind, they also question the reality of the other humans within the reality, as in they question if there is really a seperate observer that exists in all the other human bodies.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Having knowledge is something that I see as an end in amd of itself. I am exploring this knowledge further.
Although the knowledge thatI habe gained can be applied. I explained in my other thread how eating meat and sex drain wnergy from me and lower my frequency. When I cut them out I can gain energy and raise my frequency. Then I can use the energy to do various things in my experience. One of them is to mainfest things into my reality which takes energy to do and the higher the frequency gets for me the better I am able to do this. Frequency rising also has benefits on its onw. Law of attrcation will start to work for you there.
Theres other things to also do to raise frequency and gain morw energy but those are some things I do.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We are switching words now I think.

But what is the difference between self and soul.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Thoughts occur..... it does not mean there is actually someone 'in there' doing thinking.

Is there a presupposing of a 'someone in there' because thought says 'I/me' ?

edit on 22-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Having knowledge is something that I see as an end in amd of itself. I am exploring this knowledge further.
Although the knowledge thatI habe gained can be applied. I explained in my other thread how eating meat and sex drain wnergy from me and lower my frequency.

I can agree that various activities can indeed drain energy from us, be it physical or psychological. Diet and physical activities in that regard go without saying. So more energy can be used and directed to a chosen path. I don't agree with the word 'frequency' used in this context, that's the woo being slipped in.

When I cut them out I can gain energy and raise my frequency. Then I can use the energy to do various things in my experience. One of them is to mainfest things into my reality which takes energy to do and the higher the frequency gets for me the better I am able to do this. Frequency rising also has benefits on its onw. Law of attrcation will start to work for you there.

So without the 'woo' I can see that perhaps one can gain energy and use it in whichever way we choose. You say you can use the energy to do various things 'in your experience', your words. So what experiences have you had utilising this new found energy? Also you say you can manifest things into your 'reality', what have you manifested so far?
I won't touch on the Law of Attraction, I'd rather just slide that into the frequency woo bracket.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hey Tetra,

When we think of the digital overlay, we should take on the perspective of being the self which is experiencing the overlay. In this sense the self is merely observing other humans. One can only be sure of their own mind like I said in the above post. When one starts to question the reality of anything outside of their mind, they also question the reality of the other humans within the reality, as in they question if there is really a seperate observer that exists in all the other human bodies.

Hey again, SourceTruth: I'd like to say that I've also experienced what may seem like quantum entaglement, with definitive purpose, added to any digital overly. So, for me, at least, certain things about "history" that don't necessarily follow, are most easily explained by a somewhat closed loop of space, time, locale entanglement, and therefore particle entanglement destroying each other, so that all field levels which express our reality (locale, space, time, and I'd also add to that spirituality, or the souls involved within that loop and how that affects causality) But the fascinating, perplexing possibility, once you understand this may be the explanation to certain anomalies within your life, that this is being digitally manipulated by technologies that actually would have been more real and overshadowed it, but not necessarily be what we're experiencing....in reality LOLOL. So, in other words, someone may be controlling that time loop for their own purposes, or it's already happened in every way possible, with all kinds of people trying to control it, if they could, by negation and the control of the field in which each of those things I named are expressing the reality we currently experience and its outcomes.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I don't think that it is woo. Have you heard of orgone energy? I know that orgone energy has been described as being woo. However, I hypothesis that the reason for this is that orgone energy can only come from source players and not soulless ones, so that soulless ones may not be able to accumulate it without a source player.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Interesting... I think that this sort of closed loop of space-time is controlled by what is known as the demiurge, which is like a sort of artificial-intelligence program which administratea the functioning of the matrix. Basically the demiurge is what engineers all of the synchronicities occuring within the matrix.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Interesting... I think that this sort of closed loop of space-time is controlled by what is known as the demiurge, which is like a sort of artificial-intelligence program which administratea the functioning of the matrix. Basically the demiurge is what engineers all of the synchronicities occuring within the matrix.

Do you think that?
I don't think you do.
Can you show your working or did someone tell you that?

Can they show their working?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes, the demiurge shows its working through the number codes and synchronicites playing out in the matrix. I made a thread about it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha

A simple, "no, I cannot show my working" would have sufficed.

An honest person would say that.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join