It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Oh wow, three tails in a row. Its your lucky day dude, you get to have me respond to you three times, but your luck cant last.

Dude i think some page back I posted a vid about a short story called the egg. The guy who wrote that I think wrote it before you were born or in diapers. So no, nothing you have said is unconventional. Maybe to you, or some other people, but not me, and not a great majority of others.

I mean, what do you want me to say? What questions should I ask that wont hurt your sensible sensibilities about the matrix or souls? Who did the math on it? Were does the soul reside? If its outside the universe then were? Do you have a picture of a soul? If you dont why should we believe you, as you dont even have a picture of it. What color is a soul? And if you want to talk about insults.

Do you know were souls come from? How are they created? How do you know that only 1 in 50,000 are source players? You know in ancient times they thought that the soul resided in the heart or head, some even did a bit of slicing but nope no soul in either of those organs, I think even Leonardo Da'vinci it was his hobby dissecting dead people to see were things are and go, and also were does the soul reside, after hundreads of such disections even he could not find were the soul resides, some speculated it was in the gut, while even I said that the soul may reside in the left toe.

And even to this day there is no proof of any of it. Does a soul have a smell? does it give of a electromagnetic vibration? What quantifies a soul? All of that and a million other questions.

But you would get stumped and offended at the simple ones. How do you know that only 1 in 50,000 are source players? What sort of magic crystal internet lady told you that? Did she really use a magic crystal to find out? Or did she do it the old fashion way and pull it out of her ass?

On any given day, I would say that number is way off. Or its way to generous, maybe 1 in 5 billion, and after reading this thread I think the latter may be more likely, and that number as well would be stretching it. So really, when you cant even answer simple questions that a 5 year old would be able to pull some # out of his ass. Now that is beyond trolling into the realm of dibblydumdrumdarum.

If you want to get specific answers and people to ask you questions that you want to hear. They you should have put that in your title. Or at the least a disclaimer, something along the lines of. If anybody does not agree with my ramblings, they are not allowed to post, if anybody questions my premise, they are wrong as I am right. If anybody does not ask the question I want to answer they are wrong and should leave the thread.

You know what. The search function is your friend. Use it, and you will see that there is absolutely nothing that you have said that has not been said and done better on this site. As for insults. I have contemplated that maybe your a troll, but then I have also contemplated that maybe your some sort of experimental escaped chimp, who the secret black ops government thought to use a keyboard and a few words, and you somehow escaped and got internet access somewhere.

How is that. What do you think of my escaped chimp theory? Is there any validity to it?

And if your going to respond to me again, and if the coin comes up tails again, and if its one dimensional nonesense again. You can expect that I will insult you again. But regardless, if you take away anything from all that I have said, always remember the search option is your friend, it will help you make a better case next time for your theory. If you choose not to use it, well, same results will ensue like every other time you tried on every other site.

You know Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. I think your some sort of insane person. Not because of your theory or this whole souls and matrix stuff, that's been done to death, and all done better and with more finesse then you can muster up.

But because you dont seem capable of understanding or seeing that and just spout of things that just go in circles, then cry over it when people dont seem to agree with you.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You will just keep saying the same things again and again.... I have tried to explain answers to you but you are simply being ignorant, so I will not keep answering you when you talk to me like this.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi SourceTruth.

I've been following this thread, and thinking about your idea that not everyone has a soul. I haven't watched any of Judy's videos. I was wondering how you would describe her philosophy towards one's behavior when interacting with what we could be called NPCs.

What are the benefits in your perspective?
edit on 26-9-2019 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
Hi SourceTruth.

I've been following this thread, and thinking about your idea that not everyone has a soul. I haven't watched any of Judy's videos. I was wondering how you would describe her philosophy towards one's behavior when interacting with what we could be called NPCs.

What are the benefits in your perspective?

What Quartz Crystal/Judy says about interacting with soulless ones is more about being of aware of how they act. She tells you that soulless ones have energy draining scripts that you need to be aware of.

She doesn't tell you to treat them any worse if you know them to be soulless. She does tel you to be kind to others in general because it is a higher frequency intent. She says you have to have respect for all life, which includes animals that are also soulless, and this means not eating animals.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here are my 2 cents.

Nothing has soul. Soul is a made up concept.

I personally think everything is alive.

If we make an AI it also be alive.

We are just complex programs. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Here are my 2 cents.

Nothing has soul. Soul is a made up concept.

I personally think everything is alive.

If we make an AI it also be alive.

We are just complex programs. Nothing more.

That is what it looks like when you are looking at people from an external point of view, and you are basing your conclusion bsed on this external conclusion.

When you look at this from the perspective of a person then you will reach a different conclusion.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

What Quartz Crystal/Judy says about interacting with soulless ones is more about being of aware of how they act. She tells you that soulless ones have energy draining scripts that you need to be aware of.

She doesn't tell you to treat them any worse if you know them to be soulless. She does tel you to be kind to others in general because it is a higher frequency intent. She says you have to have respect for all life, which includes animals that are also soulless, and this means not eating animals.

It's good to hear it, I don't recall reading about this earlier in the thread.

A part of me is concerned about making a soul/soulless distinction when viewing others. I guess it's a concern that you may be selling yourself short in your spiritual journey.(By not recognizing what others bring to the table)

I tend to favour the soul as being one's connection to the All. Usually I think of that connection as rooted in the heart, breathing beings. I believe plants and lower life forms share in that connection too. Their consciousness may be more evident on a different time scale then ours, however.

Appearences can be deceiving, and messengers take many forms. Imo, it's easy for individuals to question the soul and what it means to them. I feel others are concerned you may find yourself in a dark place when you express your opinion.

Practicing kindness and respect for life is important, so as long as that is part of your belief system, then hopefully you continue to grow through the lessons life practices teaching you.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Well yeah, the focus of this is not on trying to distinguish who is a soul and who isn't, it is more about realjzing that you are the soul and that you are able to awaken in a way that the soulless ones don't.

This ties in with much of the other information that Quartz Crystal talks about. People with souls are called source players, and she says that they are fractions of a single unified consciousness called source, which is the creator of existence itself. This means that the source players are the creators of their reality. She says that we have been using up our energies to create this reality and this experience, but that we have used it to experience things like meat eating and orgasm, which drain our energy. Energy is what has the power to create this experience and it comea from source.

But also I want to add about souls that souls are just what hose a fractal of source, which is the real experiencer of this reality. This is what Quartz Crystal talks about in her videos. I may need to explain what these words mean to you, since you are unfamiliar with this information.
edit on 5-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Well yeah, the focus of this js not on trying to distinguish who is a soul and who isn't, it is more about realjzing that you are the soul and that you are able to awaken in a way that the soulless ones don't.

And what have you done so far with this 'awakening'?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Well yeah, the focus of this js not on trying to distinguish who is a soul and who isn't, it is more about realjzing that you are the soul and that you are able to awaken in a way that the soulless ones don't.

I have been able to realize that I have the power to become my own creator of my experience.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Matthew 16:26
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your soul. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I have been able to realize that I have the power to become my own creator of my experience.

You claim the power to become the creator of your' own experience. We all create our own experiences to a certain extent. You don't appear to be creating anything from my perspective. I asked you for something on one of you other threads here. Let me repeat it if I may.

We have had posters on here claiming some sort of enlightenment but their interaction with others soon shows that they are anything but.
Why not give us little taste of your spiritual insight, something that touches us perhaps in the spirit of Rumi or Meister Eckhart? Then we might say, this person has something we do not have.
Even a little esoteric poetry or some such. Something that touches our hearts..

I see no hint of spirituality in anything you have posted here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The weird and wonderful thing is.... there is no creator and no experiencer.

What is IS!

Could what is appearing be any different than it is?

What IS happening IS.

The assumption maybe that, there is a you separate to what is.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You claim the power to become the creator of your' own experience. We all create our own experiences to a certain extent. You don't appear to be creating anything from my perspective. I asked you for something on one of you other threads here. Let me repeat it if I may.

We have had posters on here claiming some sort of enlightenment but their interaction with others soon shows that they are anything but.
Why not give us little taste of your spiritual insight, something that touches us perhaps in the spirit of Rumi or Meister Eckhart? Then we might say, this person has something we do not have.
Even a little esoteric poetry or some such. Something that touches our hearts..

I see no hint of spirituality in anything you have posted here on ATS.

I asked you to explain what you wanted me to talk about and you didnt reply. So I will ask you again, what is it that you want me to talk about? Give me any topic and I can talk about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

What is IS!

What IS happening IS.

I see what you are saying, I have heard this before.

This is just an experience, that is taking place through time "somewhere". It is an experience of information that is taking place somewhere. That somewhere is what source is.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AyinSof
Matthew 16:26
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your soul. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If yoy use up all of your energy or you fell for a soul trap then you would have given up your soul.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I asked you to explain what you wanted me to talk about and you didnt reply. So I will ask you again, what is it that you want me to talk about? Give me any topic and I can talk about it.

This will be the third time that I have posted this...

"We have had posters on here claiming some sort of enlightenment but their interaction with others soon shows that they are anything but.
Even a little esoteric poetry or some such. Something that touches our hearts.."

Seems simple enough to me. You want the power to create your own experience yet you do not have an ounce of creativity. I'm asking for an example of your own insight and wisdom and not just the parroting of a YouTube blogger.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What is IS!

What IS happening IS.

This is just an experience, that is taking place through time "somewhere". It is an experience of information that is taking place somewhere. That somewhere is what source is.

'Somewhere' is just a story appearing.

Time is also just a story.

What is IS.

One without a second.... non duality means; just this that is.

'What is' can appear as stories about 'what isn't"!!
edit on 5-10-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This will be the third time that I have posted this...

"We have had posters on here claiming some sort of enlightenment but their interaction with others soon shows that they are anything but.
Even a little esoteric poetry or some such. Something that touches our hearts.."

Seems simple enough to me. You want the power to create your own experience yet you do not have an ounce of creativity. I'm asking for an example of your own insight and wisdom and not just the parroting of a YouTube blogger.

Well, I asked you to give me a topic to discuss. Why can't you give me a topic to discuss?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What is IS!

What IS happening IS.

'Somewhere' is just a story appearing.

Time is also just a story.

What is IS.

One without a second.... non duality means; just this that is.

'What is' can appear as stories about 'what isn't"!!

What is must have been brought to the point of being what is.

There is what is, but how did what is become what is? How did the story appear? What brought the story to appear?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join