It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

What do you know about any topics related to this? Do you know anything about religion or spirituality? You don't seem to be knowledgeable about these kinds of subjects.

More than you obviously, since i am happy and have figured out how to be without guilt and remorse, unlike you?

Here's another unhappy soulless person for your consideration, i guess we soulless people get to have tons of fun and happiness while you hide away from life rejecting everything because it doesn't reflect dullness and a cult like mentality

Look how unhappy and soulless he is! He so sad and lifeless that he can't avoid singing along with a smile, poor guy, he dead

All your words are just excuses to run away from the fact that you don't care about life and happiness and only about the cult. It's all about the cult, it's sucking you dry!

That's why you have zero energy and dull, nothing interests you anymore, i even though to tell you we can share a netflix account for 3 months and watch shows and discuss them every weekend or so but you are so full of rejection and disdain for me that i don't care anymore

Way to go, that's how you make friends i guess?

I'm out of here, you don't know how to be alive anyways

This is how your cult defines happiness by the way

Yuck

edit on 18-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I am not happy nor unhappy. I am in a state of neutrality. I am not unbalanced in my emotions, I am in complete balance.

More than you obviously, since i am happy and have figured out how to be without guilt and remorse, unlike you?

I am not talking about what you think to be happiness when I mean "these topics". I am talking about religious or spiritually related knowledge, which you didn't answer me about.
And I don't understand how I have guilt or remorse.

All your words are just excuses to run away from the fact that you don't care about life and happiness and only about the cult. It's all about the cult, it's sucking you dry! That's why you have zero energy and dull, nothing interests you anymore, i even though to tell you we can share a netflix account for 3 months and watch shows and discuss them every weekend or so but you are so full of rejection and disdain for me that i don't care anymore Way to go, that's how you make friends i guess? I'm out of here, you don't know how to be alive anyways

You don't understand me very well if you really think that about me.

But as for television, I don't really watch any. I do other things however, and we could discuss other things if you want to.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So How Does Being A Man Fare In This Great Work??? (SourceTruth)
So How Does Being A Woman Fare In This Great Work??? (Malisa)

I'm A Troll!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

I'm A Troll!

Don't tell lies you know what will happen !

this is just a general reply to the thread

Who is the arbiter of happiness ? or the arbiters of life in general .

The problem with humans is there is always someone trying to tell you what life means , when none of us have really any clue , we can convince ourselves stupid with scientific facts and we can wander off down the paths of faith
and we all think we have some brilliant truth.
In the end though when you strip away all these ideologies and ideas , facts , all that is left is Us , humans !
All we really have is each other , and look at how we choose to spend our time , dividing ourselves from real connections
over other peoples ideas and words.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'm A Troll!

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by your question.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I'm A Troll!

Don't tell lies you know what will happen !

this is just a general reply to the thread

Who is the arbiter of happiness ? or the arbiters of life in general .

The problem with humans is there is always someone trying to tell you what life means , when none of us have really any clue , we can convince ourselves stupid with scientific facts and we can wander off down the paths of faith
and we all think we have some brilliant truth.
In the end though when you strip away all these ideologies and ideas , facts , all that is left is Us , humans !
All we really have is each other , and look at how we choose to spend our time , dividing ourselves from real connections
over other peoples ideas and words.

You are right in a way. But I still think that there can be valuable knowledge that we can share with each other.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
There Is Much Comfort In Knowing That Many Things Trigger A Response... But... Seldom Found Is The Comfort The Ancients Have When We Do Not Ever Stop To Think How Comical Their Works Truly Were/Are...!!!

Der. Fr. 'Spanish, Latin, And Greek'...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I'm A Troll!

Since You Both Beg To Differ... I Thought I May Abridge A Thought Which We Can All Delight In...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm A Troll!

Since You Both Beg To Differ... I Thought I May Abridge A Thought Which We Can All Delight In...

That is good, we should be able to find common ground and have a good discussion.

Being a man fares well, but it can vary widely how well it fares.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Could you imagine "having sex" with same partner for ~20 years?

Low level act, huh?

Could you imagine, there could be something more in the act of having sex, when you are doing it years after years?

Or you really think, its just for the feel-goodz?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Topelius

Could you imagine, there could be something more in the act of having sex, when you are doing it years after years? Or you really think, its just for the feel-goodz?

There is a pleasure aspect of sex and there is an emotional bond aspect of sex. You may be mislead to believe that the emotional aspect of sex is higher, but it is really not so.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am not happy nor unhappy. I am in a state of neutrality. I am not unbalanced in my emotions, I am in complete balance.

I am not talking about what you think to be happiness when I mean "these topics". I am talking about religious or spiritually related knowledge, which you didn't answer me about.
And I don't understand how I have guilt or remorse.

All your words are just excuses to run away from the fact that you don't care about life and happiness and only about the cult. It's all about the cult, it's sucking you dry! That's why you have zero energy and dull, nothing interests you anymore, i even though to tell you we can share a netflix account for 3 months and watch shows and discuss them every weekend or so but you are so full of rejection and disdain for me that i don't care anymore Way to go, that's how you make friends i guess? I'm out of here, you don't know how to be alive anyways

You don't understand me very well if you really think that about me.

But as for television, I don't really watch any. I do other things however, and we could discuss other things if you want to.

NO, you are completely unbalanced, into the sorry state of lacking a life

I don't answer anything about religion or spirituality you question because i don't waste my time discussing a fake religion like yours, you want to discuss SourceTruth and i can't waste a minute on that stuff

You need to pay to get answers, that's all you need to know about the fake religion to know it is useless
I already showed before that you have zero knowledge, you could never figure out the flower thing and still can

But you just going to tell me that my question doesn't matter because you can't understand it, even if it has a very significant meaning to your specific quest.

That's why i don't bother anymore with your conversation about spirituality, you don't have a clue

I know you by your actions so far and it is pointless to talk to you about anything other than SourceTruth, i won't try to learn that to reach more into you, if you wanted friends you will drop the guru crap and talk like a normal person to begin with.

So far i don't see anything i can learn from you, and whatever i could learn from you is just regurgitated stuff from one of the old ladies so i can go directly to them if i wanted to learn about that stuff, which i don't as i said tons and tons of times

Anyway you don't know anything about life, you need answers and you are going to end up paying for them in a ridiculous attempt to be special and feel above others

You can't just let go of the cult idea so I just came to tell you that i'm not going to keep checking the thread since there is no point in this at all. I'm not a desperate mind that can be trapped easily, i don't lack love or emotions or strength so i don't need to look for fake answers from dishonest people

I am not talking about what you think to be happiness when I mean "these topics".

And my answer remains the same, i'm happy and stable and having all the nicest things in life because i understand how to move through life to get them, without having to suffer pain mistaken for balance like you do, or having to pay for someone to tell me how to get all those things. All your stuff from SourceTruth is supposed to get you into a place where you can manipulate reality around you go be happy and "fix your life" and all that crap they throw at weak minds. YOu have none of that and think you are balanced, i have it all : P

See? You can't get it, a simple answer to your question and you are so dense that you can't get it into your head. I have the answers you look for in a very sad and desperate way, but... what an angel says the devil wants to know.. : P
So bye now

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So the only thing that you will keep doing is telling me that I am wrong, but you won't even ell me your own religious or spiritual knowledge and beliefs.

I have seen some of your other posts on this forum where you bash religion itself, so you are probably just an atheist.

I can ask so many questions to you that you woupd never be able to figure out as well.

You are just another dismissive person.

I know that this is probably your last reply to me, so I will just say to anyone who reads this not to be swayed by the way that these kinds of people bash these kinds of topics, because they really do not know any better, and they do not know anything about these kinds of topics.
edit on 19-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, a meat Popsicle is an apt description of 90% of all things that walk, talk, and fart on this planet.

But like I said, did not really read this thread, only snipets here and there. If the guy does not want to eat meat or have sex because he thinks it will lead him to some sort of promised land or enlighten him. Well, I think he is better off grabbing a cheeseburger and rubbing one out, and then taking a nap, it may enlighten him more then 99.9 of relgions and cultish believes out there.

And whatever religion he subscribes to, listening to some weirdo lady on youtube and paying a monthly fee, or that magic 8ball he has that tells him what to do, or who has a soul, or who does not. The same effect can be reached with flipping a coin, and no monthly fee would be required.

As for chastity and what not. It does not matter one iota either way, if you do or if you dont, people are generally who they are either way from birth to death. And also! To much information on what you do with your boyfriend, whatever it is you kids get up these days. I probably already know, but I don't want to know.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Your nose is growing, how long is it by now, at least 7 feet long?

Seven days and seven night and seven tall tales with no end is sight.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You have done nothing at all to contribute to this discussion, your posts are simply empty with no real content to them.

I don't understand what those like you are doing on a conspiracy forum. What are you guys doing here? Are you even conspiracy theorists? Do you believe in any conspiracies? What brought you to this forum that is focused on conspiracies?
Will anybody answer any of my questions for people like you who come to this forum? Nobody has give

This forum is created for people who have unconventional ideas that don't fit with the mainstream narrative. I am one of those people with such unconventional thinking. So I don't understand what people like you are doing here. None of you seem to actually have any unconventional ways of thinking.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

I flipped a coin to see if I should respond to you. It was tails again, and so.

I am really surprised that I find people like you or Malisa, or many other posters on a conspiracy forum. What are you guys doing here?

Cant speak for Malisa or others on this thread and site. But I am just here to kill time.

I know, I know. Your thinking. One does not kill time. Time kills you. And I agree with you, most of the stuff on here is a waste of time. For instance....You, and this thread.

Now I know you did not really think that, but I like to amuse myself that maybe in another parallel dimension, maybe you could have such a thought.

Are you even conspiracy theorists?

I dont believe that there are conspiracies in this world. I merely believe that there is the obvious, and the not so obvious.

The rest of the questions you had are the same, hence are redundant.

This forum is created for people who have unconventional ideas that don't fit with the mainstream narrative. I am one of those people with such unconventional thinking. So I don't understand what people like you are doing here. None of you seem to actually have any unconventional ways of thinking.

So you say! So you say!

And yet? I have seen no proof of any unconventional ideas from you. Nor unconventional thinking. There is no proof of any of that.

Unless? You call being ignorant unconventional? Well its not. Its pretty dam normal.

There are and were plenty of 17yr old out there right now, and going back thousands of years who thought they knew and solved the secrets of the universe, souls or god and the multiverse all in one, and all before they had there cheerios in the morning.

They were offcourse. All dumbasses who eventually hit the grand age of 18, some even went on to see there 40s and reflect back on there dumbassery. And! Some did not.

But in all there is absolutely nothing special about you, nor do you have any ideas or thoughts that are your own it seems.

Why is that? Is it just because your lazy?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Alright, so then why would you go to this website which is focused on conspiracies if you just want to waste time? Why would you come to a conspiracy website specifically?

And yet? I have seen no proof of any unconventional ideas from you. Nor unconventional thinking. There is no proof of any of that.

Everything I have talked about the matrix is unconventional thinking, so you are wrong.

You don't even understand anything that I have said about the matrix, and you don't even try to.

You will just keep calling me names without having any substance to your posts.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't understand this logic. Everything in the universe is made with the same conscious intent as everything else. If the double slit experiment proves anything it's that there is no difference between the conscious observer and the machine observer. This only proves that anything capable of recording information or determining an outcome at the very least has a soul due to that nature of having a fundamental effect on the universe. Taken to the extreme this would mean that everything within existence no matter how small or big has a soul or is made of the same # that we describe as soul stuff. The difference being whether they can consciously effect their surroundings or be carried by causality. or fate.

it's the principles of causality at work. stars and planets and nebulous gasses came before us in the linear timeline. they are the progenitors of all things. And before the colder gasses and stars there was energy raw and unfettered, and then there was possibility. Nothingness=infinite potential. infinite possibility. This would be the closest we could get to imagining what you would call source.

So no there are no soulless things in this world. There are those less connected to their spirits. Those whos emotional depth has been swallowed by trauma and thus they are dead inside. Those dead inside are not soulless. They are lost. And like the animals are constricted by causality unable to escape their programming.

Does this make sense to you?

They have souls because it is impossible not to have a soul. Even psychopaths are apart of the greater whole. To exist outside of the whole is to imply that the whole is not the whole. there is nothing outside of it. that's literally the point of it being the everything.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

Souls are not created by the universe. Souls enter into this reality. The soul exists independently from any body, so it should be expected that there will be bodies without souls, because the body can also exist without a soul.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join