It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number coincidences prove we live in a matrix

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Do you know about spiritual synchronicity in our reality? This phenomena is called various names, such as synchro-mysticism. It is the phenomena that many aspects of our reality play out in a way that produces many coincidences and synchronicity. This involves a lot of number programming that shows up in many different ways.
This phenomena proves that we are in a scripted matrix reality where everything that happens is part of scripted events. It only gives credit to the concept of the matrix since it shows matrix programming at work.

Here are some links that cover how news events tie in with synchronicity:
gematrinator.com...
www.youtube.com...
I have many more links than this but these links will help you see one example of it.
Do you guys know about how this phenomena proves that we live in a scripted matrix reality?
edit on 6-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Can I get some more details on what you mean by Matrix programming, and how coincidence proves your claims?

Because the definition of the word coincidence foregoes it from being used as a point of causative evidence, in most cases.

I don't think Phage will read this, but he usually chops things up like this.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Can I get some more details on what you mean by Matrix programming, and how coincidence proves your claims?

Because the definition of the word coincidence foregoes it from being used as a point of causative evidence, in most cases.

Quoting Phage.

"No."

apologies to Phage..

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Matrix programming is the way that this reality is set up. hat we see as events playing out in our reality is really the result of a script that is already written and is being played out as it is written. The matrix is creating this script and when we look at these scripted event we see that there are numbers appearing in a certain way in events. It is the same numbers that appear in many different places This is synchronicity which can also be called synchromysticism, because it shows that the program of our reality exists to make these events synchronized and coded withn numbers

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Matrix programming is the way that this reality is set up. hat we see as events playing out in our reality is really the result of a script that is already written and is being played out as it is written. The matrix is creating this script and when we look at these scripted event we see that there are numbers appearing in a certain way in events. It is the same numbers that appear in many different places This is synchronicity which can also be called synchromysticism, because it shows that the program of our reality exists to make these events synchronized and coded withn numbers

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Potentially good thread but nobody will follow your links which link to more links.. we need details, summaries, descriptions

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Coincidence is a matter of probability .
Imagine the odds of one person winning 2 different lotteries in one day.
Yet it has happened .

Not on the same day , this is a start by looking at probability .
These people won the lottery multiple times, taking home millions—a Harvard prof. talks odds

There is not much that could occur that has a 0 probability factor.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

No but I do think it is totally possible we are in a matrix... but if so we would be programs too, not real life brains in a jar or whatever.

If you saw tron legacy , I think life would be like the ISOs, “a spontaneous manifestation” in the programming.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Coincidences prove coincidences.
Although I'm concerned that there is a mass shooting thing pinned on your link there.

That con woman hasn't got you all riled up to cull the soulless has she?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This involves a lot of number programming that shows up in many different ways.
This phenomena proves that we are in a scripted matrix reality where everything that happens is part of scripted events. It only gives credit to the concept of the matrix since it shows matrix programming at work.

This is more proof that our world and the people in it were created by God. Everything in our existence has a pattern, whether it's the timing between the sun rising and setting, the different seasons, the way and timing in which everything is born, planted, grows, matures, dies, etc.. We didn't create these patterns or their timing, God did.

The Bible is more proof that certain events are scripted, but we're still able to use our free will to choose variations and outcomes of certain events. One of my personal observations is that when I've made poor life choices in the past, almost certainly the same problem will surface again for me to choose a different solution, or my mistake keeps repeating itself. When you see the same problems arising over and over again, know that it's time to react and respond differently to it than you did in the past.

Are some things syncronized so that certain people enter our lives to influence it? Sure. However, when you start talking about syncromysticism, you're opening up a whole new can of worms. Any time you practice mysticism, you're inviting spiritual entities to influence your thinking and the majority of them are doing it for nefarious reasons. When or if you get to a point that you start believing that everything and everyone is syncronized to every event, and to a point that it creates paranoia within yourself, it's not healthy and could possibly lead to mental health issues. This is another reason why the Bible warns against practicing such things as mysticism.

edit on 6-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't like the way that 23 is looking at me.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yeah, that is what I mean

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What i am talking about is coincidences with a very low probability.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

11:11 phenomena where the unconscious trigger the body to see the clock repeatedly without though proves unconscious PSI abilities.

What proves that earth is in a reality matrix is that energy space and time are existing only in specific quanta. Every Planck scale point can be connected thru entanglement to another Planck scale point.

It does not prove the matrix is scripted.
edit on 6-9-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But there are effects like the Pauli effect that show that something more is going on than what you think is going on. Some people can change quantum reality so that probability curves changes.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yeah it proves that there is a matrix program running tjat creates this reality.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe we are in a matrix type world - - an extremely advanced type of virtual reality.

I believe everything is energy. That consciousness evolved to creative thought energy.

Thought creates.

Now saying that, I believe there are layers, upon layers, upon layers, upon layers.

I had a really strong Deja-vu moment just yesterday. It was really spooky.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I believe that too.
I made another thread here where I talked about the matrix.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yeah the matrix does have many layers and it is created by consciousness. But I also believe that the matrix is scripted to create coincidences because of how consicousness creates the matrix.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yeah it proves that there is a matrix program running tjat creates this reality.

No, it doesn't. Carl Jung coined the term "synchronicity" to mean acausally connected but meaningful events happening in the mind and physical reality at the same time. Their existence, reported by people so many times that they cannot be dismissed as purely coincidences and nothing more, implies that there is not a fundamental category distinction between "res cogitans" and "res extensa," as Rene Descarte believed. Instead, reality is monistic - one substance, creating the illusion of the duality of the observer and the observed. Synchronicities do NOT imply some background program running everything. What they indicate is that the unconscious, which exists outside the space-time domain, can influence the space-centred content of the conscious mind. Occasionally, the two levels overlap for a second or two, so that one experiences both simultaneously. The transpersonal, unconscious level does this for a specific reason: to send a message to the human personality "down there" that a deeper dimension exists so as to guide his or her spiritual evolution at a critical time in his or her life. There is NO damned matrix out there - that's just Hollywood sci-fi taken too literally that turns reality into a form of computer-manufactured virtual reality in which we are just programmed players in a computer game. That's NOT what Carl Jung meant AT ALL.

In short, Jung would turn in his grave if he heard how his deep insights are being mangled by people who have so little understanding of them. For God's sake, read his work more carefully!
edit on 6-9-2019 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Why is the idea of a matrix incompatible with what you are saying? What you are saying is one way to describe it, but the matrix concept is another way to describe it. By matrix I don't mean a computer stimulation, but I mean something that can be compared to a computer stimulation. So the matrix is like a dream state illusion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join