It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number coincidences prove we live in a matrix

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Why is the idea of a matrix incompatible with what you are saying? What you are saying is one way to describe it, but the matrix concept is another way to describe it. By matrix I don't mean a computer stimulation, but I mean something that can be compared to a computer stimulation. So the matrix is like a dream state illusion.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Gothmog

But there are effects like the Pauli effect that show that something more is going on than what you think is going on. Some people can change quantum reality so that probability curves changes.

Probability curves.
Not a lack of probability.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: micpsi

Why is the idea of a matrix incompatible with what you are saying? What you are saying is one way to describe it, but the matrix concept is another way to describe it. By matrix I don't mean a computer stimulation, but I mean something that can be compared to a computer stimulation. So the matrix is like a dream state illusion.

For starters, I've seen you and others refer to the matrix as a game, and it is not. This is human life and the only way to escape this "matrix" permanently is through human death. It's not a game, it's a test, and it's real. While there are spiritual entities in another dimension (both good and bad) that influence your thoughts and dreams, it's all a part of the test to see which ones you choose to follow with your free will. The problem is that the bad spiritual entities are constantly trying to brainwash people into believing they're the good ones, and they are not. Any spirit that tells you that you or any other human (or angel) created this existence is lying to you.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Do you know about spiritual synchronicity in our reality? This phenomena is called various names, such as synchro-mysticism. It is the phenomena that many aspects of our reality play out in a way that produces many coincidences and synchronicity. This involves a lot of number programming that shows up in many different ways.
This phenomena proves that we are in a scripted matrix reality where everything that happens is part of scripted events. It only gives credit to the concept of the matrix since it shows matrix programming at work.

Get used to it mate: When the numbers occur in dreams and symbols as well, then it gets really serious.
Symbols like the numbers 33:6 appearing as a triangle/triangle/hex as well. Even in dreams with a witch and Azazel.

You know what - it is good, because it shows that you are part of the system rather than a "nothing".
Look; we are all part of the program. Just try to get on the Living side by the time your physical life ends.
Accept the fact that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our Sins (Corinthians 15 1-4).

This world is moving into a Spiritual Path now and spiritually biased souls will survive the transformation. Others won't.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So what you are saying is that this reality was not created by the people in it? What do you say created this reality? Something other than us?
Death is not escaping this reality, because you can be born into this reality again and again through reincarnation.
This reality can be called many things, but it is indeed a test because when you fail you get reborn. But there is a game aspect to it because the way this reality is set up. There are "scripts" that are being played out that determine the "stages" of this reality and the events that occur on the "stage".

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The numbers and symbols are everywhere, This reality is a matrix-like creation where there is a program running to create this reality. This program creates synchronicity as a result of the program playing out.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The numbers and symbols are everywhere, This reality is a matrix-like creation where there is a program running to create this reality. This program creates synchronicity as a result of the program playing out.

So ask yourself,

Why did you willingly enter the Matrix ?

What have you learned whilst in the Matrix ?

Do you want to exit the Matrix or get reborn as a new born baby as Neo was shown in the film "Matrix" ?

Why was the popular TV series "Revolution" canned when it showed the matrix going online ?
Note: Mark of the Beast on peoples heads via Nanites in peoples temporal brain lobes (foreheads).

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Some thoughts come to mind, reflecting on synchronicity in the matrix.

In our modern age, we are exposed to what can be an overwhelming amount of information.The vast quantities of data we find ourselves around, may make it easier to recognize coincidence in our lives. Imo, this is a function of one's focus and awareness. Exploring synchronicity, can be a deep rabbit hole.It's important to develope balance and a healthy relationship to what these sorts of signs mean to us.

I've often contemplated that the wider someone's awareness (or the bandwidth of their consciousness) the the easier to dictate how many coincidences they are conscious of.I believe that with enough awareness, the events and forms we encounter may all be viewed as extended synchronicity separated by weight and timing.The increasing array of data we encounter, hopefully encourages us to wiser decisions and a greater appreciation for life.

Culturally, i think synchronicity and our ideas around that, are a part of mankind's spiritual developement as we approach a singularity in the future.This may be a natural outcome of our increasing responsibility in the face of our rapid growth in technology.

I believe the universe functions using natural laws, and that individuals are capable of manipulating coincidence depending on the integrity of virtues that they live their lives with.That level of that integrity dictating the gravity of which one is able to draw meaningful events and circumstances towards them.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The reason to come into the matrix is to become your own creator of your reality. It was created for consciousness to experience.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Coincidence is how the matrix is programmed to function.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Idk, I describe my perspective as being closer to Jung's. I tend to see patterns as an overlap of different levels of being. It's just one part of the picture though.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The matrix is bull# borrowed from a Hollywood movie and people are trying to incorporate it into a reality and even give it mystical properties.

Matrix programming.... Really?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

No, it is not. The matrix movie was made in order to try to wake up source players about the matrix.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Yeah, patterns are only one part of the picture.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The reason to come into the matrix is to become your own creator of your reality. It was created for consciousness to experience.

Going by Law of Attraction i agree in a way. We have the option to allow our spirit to decide what "reality" to jump into every second of everyday. A soul selects the path they want to follow.

So we create (decide) our own fates or paths to follow. Along with His Divine Timing (02:02), Yahushua knows our perfect SINGLE path back to HIM.

You know certain realities are going to allow peasants to stamp on the elite and Lucifers grunts are not going to like it.

Oh well - it shows that Lucifers grunts (Satan followers) are extremely weak.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

"Yes, you see, there’s no such thing as coincidence. There are no accidents in life. Everything that happens is the result of a calculated move that leads us to where we are.” ― J.M. Darhower, Redemption

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Law of attraction lets us create a better script for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Coincidences are everywhere, you just have to examine the world around you to find them.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So true.
But do we choose the winning Script or the losing script in the current battle ?

One path (script) leads to a permanent better scenario whilst the other path goes down, all the way, down into the pit.

If you are correct and the LoA lets us define our futures, then the people that survived to this day have defined the entire elite to hell, because if the peasants had scripted their paths into a WW3 then the nukes would be falling now.

As the nukes are not falling, then the world populace has now scripted themselves into a scenario where the globalists burn

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

So true.
But do we choose the winning Script or the losing script in the current battle ?

One path (script) leads to a permanent better scenario whilst the other path goes down, all the way, down into the pit.

If you are correct and the LoA lets us define our futures, then the people that survived to this day have defined the entire elite to hell, because if the peasants had scripted their paths into a WW3 then the nukes would be falling now.

As the nukes are not falling, then the world populace has now scripted themselves into a scenario where the globalists burn

I wouldn't be so quick to assume what is scripted for the future. I still have my doubts as to where this reality is headed. Especially with the Mandela effect, it seems like the script is becoming more unstable. We could still be at a losing script in some ways.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join