It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Okay, I am arrogant and I think that I am right. I already admitted to this before. I am a hundred percent convinced that I am right. However, this does not mean that I am not discussing this appropriately. All my responses to you have been appropriate, and I effectively addressed (and rebutted) all of your claims towards me. I can still be civil in a discussion and address all your statements, even if I am arrogant.

Arguments can be part of discussions, when you and another person have strong disagreements.
We clearly have very strong disagreements so an argument is the result of that.

You stopped responding to my responses to you because you had nothing left to argue with me for, because I was right and I rebutted all of your claims.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

We clearly have very strong disagreements so an argument is the result of that.

No it is you who has disagreement then you change and agree with my observations.

a page ago disagreed again and now in this post agree again.

very confused you are.

All my responses to you have been appropriate, and I effectively addressed (and rebutted) all of your claims towards me.

No they haven't

they have been assumption based on your incorrect interpretation of whats said.

I do disagree when you make idiotic statements like this.

I have made no claims against you.

You cannot quote one claim I have made against you,

You cannot ask why what you interpret is a claim made against so clarification can be made

all you can do is keep posting how you are attacked and claims made against you but not quote any.

You stopped responding to my responses to you because you had nothing left to argue with me for, because I was right and I rebutted all of your claims.

and there it is again.

Is that why I stopped?

Really?

well done kid

well done, it takes skill to be this egotistic.

Remember

make sure you feed the chickens, you may actually calm down a little and see not everything is an attack and argument

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I do have disagreements with you and you have disagreements with me.
If I don't acknowledge your "observations" you will call me arrogant. If I do acknowledge them then you will also use it against me by alling me confused. I alreay responded to you and made changes to my statement based on it.

I have already responded to what you have said about my claims being assumption based in previous posts, and I showed why you were wrong in saying this.

I did not say that you made claims "against me", I said you made responses towards me.

Yeah, I am "egotistical" and I am going to be proud of it. Being egotistical doesn't mean I am wrong though. Even though I am "egotistical" I am still able to properly support the statements that I make.

You can see that I am indeed taking your observations and responding to them appropriately. I am agreeing with your observation that I am "arrogant and I am making an appropriate response to it.
edit on 16-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

HUH? Only if you believe that I had an argument with you, or that this is some sort of contest. But hey, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Its a motto I follow once in a while with people.

I'm just here, because this thread is wacky, it is how should I put this. Its semi amusing. Whos the fat lady in that video? Does not look like PewDiePie to me. I could be wrong about that you were some sort of pewdiepie follower. Either that or the guy put on some weight and had a gender change. Is that what you were talking about, some lady on a youtube channel talking about stuff?

To tell the truth dont know what kids are up to these days. What the hell does eating meat have to do with anything or sex. It is ridiculous, shes like some sort of self help guru or something?

Is this Malisa person right. Are you just a wooden puppet trying to become a real boy like Pinocchio? Have you tried wishing on a falling star? It may be as effective as listening to some lady on a youtube channel, in fact much more so. Or at the least, about equally as effective.

But then again, flipping a coin to decide things in life, would likely be more effective then either the above choices.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Why do you keep talking about me or the women in the video?
All that I can say about you is that you do not know anything about the topics that I have discussed and that you are terrible at comprehension.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

this is from page 12.

The problem is not me, the problem is that yrou are just not satisfied with my answers.

No you have a problem, yes, I do have issues when words are redefined to fit one agenda.

Whatever answer I give to your question will not be satisfactory to you, and you will always try to find something wrong about it to point out, instead of acknowledging the point of what I was saying and discussing it.

and you say you are intelligent?

Both criticism and praise to what one says is acknowledgement of what one says, so how I am not acknowledged what you are saying is beyond me.

Recognition of the importance of what is said is acknowledgement, both good and bad ideas , claims or answers have importance.

I have acknowledged many things you have said.

You clearly have no respect for my beliefs by the way you talk about them. You need to have more respect for other people's spiritual beliefs, even if you don't agree with it.

I just think you are deluded with one part of what you believe in and that is knowing who has or hasn't got a soul based on how you conclude someone has or hasn't one.

I actually agree about underlining concept of a matrix type of reality we experience, this is what the YouTube videos you keep plugging are based on and that is what myself and many others have said is found in many other places.

Ofcoarse it wont be word for word identical as then the YouTube creator could not claim its her idea.

However the underlining concept is and can found in may places in which you eventually agreed to after saying her ideas which are based on this spiritual belief that can be found in new age circles and old age philosophies alike cannot be found anywhere, implying they are original and not simply redressed ideas already thought of.

However you will disagree again with this because that is your motto, argue argue argue.

This is because you are unbalanced and could be moving into an unhealthy state due to having too much testosterone build up if certain things you claim about yourself are true.

I do not need to change my beliefs just because you think I am wrong.

To me there is no right or wrong when looking at ones spiritual belief's

I could argue i think its wrong to make claims about oneself like you have but I am not here to argue, I have, to a point argued or gone against your claim about being able to tell who has a soul based on how you conclude one has or hasn't and explained why I think its deluded.

This shows that just one aspect of your belief is wrong in my opinion not your whole belief system.

You are not convincing me that my beliefs are wrong just because you say so, or just because anyone else says so.

I don't care too, you can believe in anything you want.

some beliefs can be dangerous and they will get you in trouble depending on how far you are willing to take them.

Opposition is attacking my statements and my stance. That is clearly what you are doing.

what you quoted me saying is explaining why you will get opposing comments.

It comes back to being arrogant and making absolute statements of truth.

These two things, arrogance and absolution can lead to very disturbing things in which I have already pointed out.

Opposition is not attacking it is resisting. absolution especially about spiritual matter will interpreted as an attack, this is what you have done hence why you have resistance to parts of your truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

you are terrible at comprehension.

Ahhhh

the irony hurts its so strong.

Why do you keep talking about me or the women in the video?

Why do you?

If I don't acknowledge your "observations" you will call me arrogant.

My observations were that you are.

You tried defending yourself because you interpret that as an attack to imply you are not, then later said you were, then again reverted back and then again went back to agreeing you are.

If I do acknowledge them then you will also use it against me by alling me confused.

and I have explained why it seems like you are confused because you keep going back and forth, not just on the arrogance I pointed out but on other things you have spoken about as well.

I did not say that you made claims "against me", I said you made responses towards me.

Seeing as I have replied to you many times is that not obvious that I am responding towards you when at the tops of my posts it says "a reply to: Source Code"

Not sure what nonsense you trying to spin this time to defend your confusion.

You have said everything from claims towards you to accusation against you in this thread.

My first reply to you asked so many questions, you have said you replied appropriately but you in your first reply to my 1st post you repeatedly tried to promote YouTube, answered just about none of the questions I asked and said that I said

First you say that not everyone has a soul, and then you start to question the belief in a soul.

Which is really bothering because in no way did I even imply that.

It was why I kept replying and kept asking questions.

My initial reply was to point out your use of absolute terms and I asked many questions

every response afterwards became an argument because you made them so with you first reply back and have been trying to defend your misinterpretation by changing and rewording things to better explain yourself which just showed and caused more confusion, any reply I made pointing this out was an attack to you which made you want to fight even more.

It lead to you saying extremely arrogant things and claims of superiority over others interacting with you.

You win whatever war you are fighting, its all in your head and always will be.

peeling back one layer of an onion only leads to another layer, thinking you have gotten to the center after only one layer just shows how far away you are from being awoke, intelligent, smarter or what ever you claimed about yourself in this exercise of egotism and attention seeking you have undertaken.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The reason that my responses to you turned into an argument is not because of me, it is because of you. I even acknowledged your observations, but you were the one that kept pushing argument.

and I have explained why it seems like you are confused because you keep going back and forth, not just on the arrogance I pointed out but on other things you have spoken about as well.

Am I not allowed to make changes to my standpoint?

peeling back one layer of an onion only leads to another layer, thinking you have gotten to the center after only one layer just shows how far away you are from being awoke, intelligent, smarter or what ever you claimed about yourself in this exercise of egotism and attention seeking you have undertaken.

This doesn't show anything about me, it shows how you are willing to push arguments after I have agreed with you on some things and changed my stance in response to it.

My first reply to you asked so many questions, you have said you replied appropriately but you in your first reply to my 1st post you repeatedly tried to promote YouTube, answered just about none of the questions I asked and said that I said

I did not promote youtube in my first reply, that is simply untrue. I did answer you and I responded to your statements.

every response afterwards became an argument because you made them so with you first reply back and have been trying to defend your misinterpretation by changing and rewording things to better explain yourself which just showed and caused more confusion, any reply I made pointing this out was an attack to you which made you want to fight even more.

There was nothing wrong with rewording my statement to explain it better. You kept pushing after I responded to you. I pushed back at you because you kept pushing me for rewording my statement, which was not justified. It will become an argument when you start pushing things that are not justified.

This is evident when you push things like this:

No you have a problem, yes, I do have issues when words are redefined to fit one agenda.

Not sure what nonsense you trying to spin this time to defend your confusion.

Nothing you have said invalidates the main idea of this thread. You have just gone on with this instead of discussing the main topic.

This is because you are unbalanced and could be moving into an unhealthy state due to having too much testosterone build up if certain things you claim about yourself are true.

From not having orgasms and not eating meat? I would agree with you mostly on this, except the part where you described it as an "unhealthy state and unbalanced". I have been able to stop feeling sexual desire at all because I have completed something that Quartz Crystal calls inner alchemy, where you combine your male and female energies and no longer have desire for orgasm.

what you quoted me saying is explaining why you will get opposing comments. It comes back to being arrogant and making absolute statements of truth. These two things, arrogance and absolution can lead to very disturbing things in which I have already pointed out. Opposition is not attacking it is resisting. absolution especially about spiritual matter will interpreted as an attack, this is what you have done hence why you have resistance to parts of your truth.

When people oppose the main idea instead of trying to challenge a small part of the idea, then it is valid opposition to me. Otherwise, it is not valid because it is not directly about the main topic.

However the underlining concept is and can found in may places in which you eventually agreed to after saying her ideas which are based on this spiritual belief that can be found in new age circles and old age philosophies alike cannot be found anywhere, implying they are original and not simply redressed ideas already thought of.

She does reference this matrix idea in her videos, but that is not what I mean when I say that she has original content. Her original content is her unique philosophy as a whole and many of the statements that she has made (I didn't say all of them)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I just want to make a notice aloud:

You speak/write/argue beautifully. I cannot fathom, how you have the capability to just be calm, and explain. Over-and-over again.

People do have eyes, but it is no guarantee they will see.

Enjoying the chatter!
))

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topelius

I just want to make a notice aloud:

You speak/write/argue beautifully. I cannot fathom, how you have the capability to just be calm, and explain. Over-and-over again.

People do have eyes, but it is no guarantee they will see.

Enjoying the chatter!
))

He may look like that, but the actual content of his posts does not stand up well.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Am I not allowed to make changes to my standpoint?

You are, it shows you are or were confused does it not?

I did not promote youtube in my first reply, that is simply untrue. I did answer you and I responded to your statements.

Thank you sooo sooo much for posting this

This allows me to finish this nonsense

I will repeating what I said in my first post and then quoting your exact words in your reply to my first post.

This was in reply to your OP

my reply from page 6.

"Talking about assumptions

maybe it is you who has made the biggest one to get your point across"

then asked 2 questions after quoting you say it seem like we all assume everyone has a soul.

I responded to that with

"Um no it doesn't seem like that at all.

How do assume to know what we all assume about souls?

How can you even assume all believe in concept of a soul?"

then you mentioned the matrix and something about understanding it

I followed with 3 more questions, which were

"by matrix you mean our perceived reality?

What is with all this "we" nonsense you keep talking about?

Do you think you can speak and think for others?"

That first reply has a lot more in it, many other questions about things you said to others up until page 6 when I first replied.

Then about 3 posts after that you replied back.

I am doing all this because you said just above to make it clear again, "I did not promote youtube in my first reply, that is simply untrue. I did answer you and I responded to your statements."

Your first paragraph in that reply is with a link to youtube

Did you even see the link to the youtube channels I posted? I'll post them again. This is a channel that called Quartz Crystal. www.youtube.com... She actually has the answers about this entire reality. You may not believe it yet, but I am a hundred percent sure that everything she says is true.

Followed right after by

This is another channel by someone who watched her videos and made videos off of them: www.youtube.com...

What any of that has to do in reply to what my first post about is beyond me, it simply look like you are promoting YouTube channels.

Some other questions I posed to you in that first reply of mine were

You do know that sex is used to procreate?

and

Do you know what frequency is?

This is your answer as far as I can tell

This is where I got the information about meat and sex about, and frequency. And I agree completely with everything she is saying in the videos.

your answers are basically 'watch the videos it has answers'

and the worst part about your initial reply to me was

First you say that not everyone has a soul, and then you start to question the belief in a soul.

read through my first reply which this is what you were replying too and what I am now addressing multiple times.

quote where I said that or where I questioned that.

Please.

are you just that confused or is it really like others have suggested, you are group of posters using the same account?

Nothing you have said invalidates the main idea of this thread.

No one is required to say anything, the questions and opinions people have posted and how you have replied is what has invalidated your own message.

From not having orgasms and not eating meat? I would agree with you mostly on this, except the part where you described it as an "unhealthy state and unbalanced".

Did I describe it as such?

you quoted exactly what I said,

I said, you are unbalanced and could be moving into an unhealthy state.

Do I really need to again explain why I would say you are unbalanced with your back and forth changes?

Too much testosterone can lead to health issues, you can disagree all you want.

I have been able to stop feeling sexual desire at all because I have completed something that Quartz Crystal calls inner alchemy, where you combine your male and female energies and no longer have desire for orgasm.

you no longer desire for orgasm or you have become impotent because you damaged your reproductive system by not releasing once in a while like our bodies are designed too?

I am talking biological and not about desires that more psychological, it becomes psychological when start loosing the ability to think critically when you receive criticism.

It was trying to explain too you why you are so negative and only want to argue and can only view critical or resisting opinions towards your initial absolute assumptions as arguments and feel a need a fight back.

You are like a boxer who has been celibate prior to a fight and is just extremely aggressive.

When people oppose the main idea instead of trying to challenge a small part of the idea, then it is valid opposition to me. Otherwise, it is not valid because it is not directly about the main topic.

if critical opinions are not valid why are you responding to them more so than questions more directed at the actual topic?

This is just from my replies, most question I have asked that are more so about the topic are ignored or answered by 'why not watch the videos' or something there abouts, yet you are not promoting a persons YouTube channel.

How many thread have you made about this topic all pointing to the one channel where you cannot find certain info from anywhere else at all?

In your mind you may not be promoting but your posts and how you express yourself certainly paints another picture.

argue all you want

This step by step post is all I can do to help you, However you wont see what I am trying to show

you will simply see another attack.

She does reference this matrix idea in her videos, but that is not what I mean when I say that she has original content. Her original content is her unique philosophy as a whole and many of the statements that she has made (I didn't say all of them)

yes you actually did the opposite and never mentioned even one statement or idea that could not be attributed to thinking else where in one way or another because the bottom line concept of the idea is what guides all of it and can found in many places.

Why those opinions upsets you and why you want to guide viewers to her speaks volumes about you not promoting her channel as you have said.

Just need to requote these two things hoping you will see, I pray.

I did not promote youtube in my first reply, that is simply untrue.

this is your first reply to me, first 3 paragraph of that reply

Did you even see the link to the youtube channels I posted? I'll post them again. This is a channel that called Quartz Crystal. www.youtube.com... She actually has the answers about this entire reality. You may not believe it yet, but I am a hundred percent sure that everything she says is true. This is another channel by someone who watched her videos and made videos off of them: www.youtube.com... I will make an entire other thread discussing this topic. This is where I got the information about meat and sex about, and frequency. And I agree completely with everything she is saying in the videos. So I will be addressing these topics in that thread.

If you can see it,

all the best you then.

I am done here.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I only reworded my statement so that it could be explained a better way. It doesn't make me confused.

I linked to them because it was relevant to the conversation that we were having. But that wasn't my first reply to you, my first reply was to you saying that I was making assumptions.

When I have been asked about the topic I have answered in an appropriate way. I have explained what I mean by my statements and you are the one who is ignoring my explanations.

Now, I will not respond to you on this thread anymore until you stop making accusations towards me and you start to discuss the original topic of this thread.
edit on 17-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think you still don't get it, no one is interested about the cult

There''s a ton of reasons but the ones that have been obvious right from the beginning are here:

1. Most people on this site are older than you and me, some of them by decades
2. They have kids, probably our age or even older, they are not going to listen to some kid "with answers to life"
3. They have built a full life already, with all the stuff that makes them happy and successful or at least makes them feel achieved and stable
4. They have gone through stuff that we probably have no clue, so how can you 'teach' them if you know less than them?
5. They belong to religions that go against what you're trying to 'teach' and they are not going to change that

So in general, they already have all the stuff that your cult says you can get but without having to go through years of brainwashing and having to hit the bottom again and start over and be told what it means to be happy, while having to produce monthly required donations or else you go to oblivion.

Get it? Most people here are probably like 30+ or something! They don't like me much because i get into arguments and i can't fix getting in trouble and making people hate me sometimes, but i can tell that they have more experience than i do so it would be dumb just to try to force them to follow me as some kind of leader or get into ridiculous days long arguments about how they don't accept my truth as definitive and final. More like they'll kick me in the butt and ban me LMFAO!

I don't get you because it is obvious that here and on reddit and other places no one cares and you keep posting the same stuff about just finding that channel and the 400 videos and stuff and then trying to initiate conversation that no one wats to participate in...

Just look at your reddit history, Jebus! It's like a mirror of all your posts here on this site

www.reddit.com...

--

Also check this out, i feel like going to take a shower now just thinking about it

Quartz Crystal Judy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:52 am
Saffreya

I stumbled onto Quartz Crystal over a year ago. I had spent about 10 years fine tuning myself through introspection, meditation and prayer... prior to finding Judy on You Tube. I was already a vegetarian and practiced some of the things that was being suggested. At the point I found Quartz Crystal, I was at the most joyful, peaceful point of my life. I was just happy... All the time. No stress or worries.
As I watched more of her videos, I was intrigued. I subscribed to her private posts. At first it felt good, positive and I was buying into her story.
But at some point the feeling changed. It started to take on a darker feeling that started to suck the joy out of me. I was no longer singing at first light to greet the day.
I want those of you reading this to know, this is my personal account and I am being Very Candid. You may have had a different experience and that's also fine.
So Judy suggested getting and programming a pendulum... I did.
This was supposed to be a fool proof way of knowing the things she told us was truthful.
I started asking very specific questions from my programmed pendulum and with consistency found that parts of what I was being told, came up as false information. I even questioned outright if Judy was being completely honest and my pendulum gave me a definate NO... every time!
One of the things that bothered me was her gradual systematic teachings; to cause separation from family and friends (if they were not also source players) plus religion and other norms including Marital sexual intimacy. All were considered "not beneficial" and of course no meat consumption. I noticed members on Judy's Patreon page, who started to respond to her posts as if she was some high priestess or Goddess to worship. As time went on... I started to develope anxiety, insomnia and had my first ever panic attack.
After a mix up in the "pledge" process... During one month... still not sure how it happened, but my bank account got drained. Judy said I had chosen a donation level and it deducted for every video I watched that month.
I assured her that I would never donate more money than I make in a month and she did reimburse me except for about $30.
Which was fine with me.
It put me in a bad situation for about 10 days. I closed my account with Quartz Crystal on Patreon after that happened.
I also want to mention that there was a fear element involved in her teachings and an absolute requirement for loyalty. Once you leave... that's it for You! Period!
Your fate is sealed.
But let me say this one thing.
Her description of "Best" afterlife situation in the matrix... after we leave this life or "game" is pale in comparison to the description of Heaven. Also the "worst" senario is nothing compared to the Bible's Hell.
Since I left, I still get little anxiety attacks, but I'm able to control the feeling. I've delved much deeper into my spiritual connection to Father God. I am not into organized religion. It's a direct path with Jesus Christ, as my Lord and Savior. I started singing again when I wake up and my joy has returned. I embrace family and friends. Plus despite what she said... I believe my Dog will be with me in Heaven one day.

www.oom2.com...

And who's Judy and who's the other lady that tried to hide as much as possible from her face?

In general already understand that this is never going to turn into anything but constant mocking and disrespect and a boring back & forth with you constantly defending yourself

You have wasted so much energy and days here that your source energy probably needs a good recharge

If i have two cars, a small but nice apartment, about to finish college, some good cash in the bank, i'm feeling healthy and cool, i have nice dinners eating out, or coffee shop dates, and going to bars, i go camping, dancing, movies, have cool friends and have tons of fun and go have lunch with my mom 2/3 times a week and we have awesome times and all the stuff related to having a nice family life.. WHY would i drop all that to feel inferior, sad, dull and have no emotions (or be neutral) so that i can start from the bottom and be told what it means to be happy and follow some directions from someone so unhappy that can't even smile on her videos as someone who feels any form of joy?

All nice as long as i pay money, but once i can't pay or feel bad or alone i'm dropped to the trash bin and my life is completely destroyed? WHO would do that?

I have told you tons of times that you seem dull, and like if you were 50 years old and you don't like anything, how is that happiness at all? I will never give up my happiness because it's real, i can feel it and have all the nicest things and you are just like "if you don't accept my truth you are soulless and ignorant", so much negativity for someone 'woke' that has universal truths

If i gave you $25, you would run to give them to her/whoever leads, so that's why i'll never do that

I would rather buy you something you want, like a cool shirt or a game/app or whatever, but never give money to her! Ever
edit on 18-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You know, I flipped a coin, to see if I should respond to you and whatever it is you said, as I did not totally read the what looked like 3 sentences you strung together.

It came out tails, so I guess, I will respond to you.

This is my response to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
To tell the truth dont know what kids are up to these days. What the hell does eating meat have to do with anything or sex. It is ridiculous, shes like some sort of self help guru or something?

It's more like a 'savior' if you read some of the stuff she's up to, or can get access to the private comments by paying the quota

Is this Malisa person right.

Negative! I'm not a Malisa person, i'm classified as:

LMFAO!

That was weird, i'm Masha Alisa (Malisa) : P

Yes i am aware i write like a guy, always been like that... i was and still am tomboy.. oh well

I think the sex part is just crazy stuff from people who can't deal with other people, so they create a weird religion that has prohibitions on sex so they can be saved, then they feel relief that they don't need to try to get into other people's pants and stuff LOL

Personally i will bang my boyfriend until the end of times, with no guilt or remorse : P

But then again, flipping a coin to decide things in life, would likely be more effective then either the above choices.

Seems like he flipped it and ended up on that channel so there's no escape now

edit on 18-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
That's the position that white God placed black people in when he painted them. It's why their soles of the feet and palms of the hand are white. It's in the stop and frisk bible. Get one...
edit on 18-9-2019 by Pinocchio because: Ancient & Accepted...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I used my soul to buy myself a word of truth. Although I lost alot... I also inherited countless souls in the process. Even picked up a few strange gods. Truth is a bad mamajama

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

You don't know for sure who will and who won't benefit from it.
Some people want more from this existence than what you would think they do.

I shared these videos because I am interested in them, although others would benefit from these videos.

You do not have a source self that is driving you to seek higher knowledge about this reality, which is why you are just part of this matrix.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

You don't know for sure who will and who won't benefit from it.
Some people want more from this existence than what you would think they do.

I shared these videos because I am interested in them, although others would benefit from these videos.

You do not have a source self that is driving you to seek higher knowledge about this reality, which is why you are just part of this matrix.

Yeah i guess i'm not worth of your friendship

I'm sad, let me go cry now and i'll go spend some money to fill that giant emptiness on my non existent soul

Too bad see? You are empty and alone because of being dumb like this

Keep searching for dumb answers and rejecting reality every time it hits you in the face, not my problem anymore

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What do you know about any topics related to this? Do you know anything about religion or spirituality? You don't seem to be knowledgeable about these kinds of subjects.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join