It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Okay, I am arrogant and I think that I am right. I already admitted to this before. I am a hundred percent convinced that I am right. However, this does not mean that I am not discussing this appropriately. All my responses to you have been appropriate, and I effectively addressed (and rebutted) all of your claims towards me. I can still be civil in a discussion and address all your statements, even if I am arrogant.

Arguments can be part of discussions, when you and another person have strong disagreements.
We clearly have very strong disagreements so an argument is the result of that.

You stopped responding to my responses to you because you had nothing left to argue with me for, because I was right and I rebutted all of your claims.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

We clearly have very strong disagreements so an argument is the result of that.

No it is you who has disagreement then you change and agree with my observations.

a page ago disagreed again and now in this post agree again.

very confused you are.

All my responses to you have been appropriate, and I effectively addressed (and rebutted) all of your claims towards me.

No they haven't

they have been assumption based on your incorrect interpretation of whats said.

I do disagree when you make idiotic statements like this.

I have made no claims against you.

You cannot quote one claim I have made against you,

You cannot ask why what you interpret is a claim made against so clarification can be made

all you can do is keep posting how you are attacked and claims made against you but not quote any.

You stopped responding to my responses to you because you had nothing left to argue with me for, because I was right and I rebutted all of your claims.

and there it is again.

Is that why I stopped?

Really?

well done kid

well done, it takes skill to be this egotistic.

Remember

make sure you feed the chickens, you may actually calm down a little and see not everything is an attack and argument

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I do have disagreements with you and you have disagreements with me.
If I don't acknowledge your "observations" you will call me arrogant. If I do acknowledge them then you will also use it against me by alling me confused. I alreay responded to you and made changes to my statement based on it.

I have already responded to what you have said about my claims being assumption based in previous posts, and I showed why you were wrong in saying this.

I did not say that you made claims "against me", I said you made responses towards me.

Yeah, I am "egotistical" and I am going to be proud of it. Being egotistical doesn't mean I am wrong though. Even though I am "egotistical" I am still able to properly support the statements that I make.

You can see that I am indeed taking your observations and responding to them appropriately. I am agreeing with your observation that I am "arrogant and I am making an appropriate response to it.
edit on 16-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

HUH? Only if you believe that I had an argument with you, or that this is some sort of contest. But hey, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Its a motto I follow once in a while with people.

I'm just here, because this thread is wacky, it is how should I put this. Its semi amusing. Whos the fat lady in that video? Does not look like PewDiePie to me. I could be wrong about that you were some sort of pewdiepie follower. Either that or the guy put on some weight and had a gender change. Is that what you were talking about, some lady on a youtube channel talking about stuff?

To tell the truth dont know what kids are up to these days. What the hell does eating meat have to do with anything or sex. It is ridiculous, shes like some sort of self help guru or something?

Is this Malisa person right. Are you just a wooden puppet trying to become a real boy like Pinocchio? Have you tried wishing on a falling star? It may be as effective as listening to some lady on a youtube channel, in fact much more so. Or at the least, about equally as effective.

But then again, flipping a coin to decide things in life, would likely be more effective then either the above choices.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Why do you keep talking about me or the women in the video?
All that I can say about you is that you do not know anything about the topics that I have discussed and that you are terrible at comprehension.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join