It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Dude I must have read the short story the egg some over 17 years ago, and I think everybody realizes something like that when there 10 years old, some 30something odd years ago now for me.

So yes I know, were the whole truesource theory comes from, I have heard of it since before you were born. And you dont seem to understand that, you really have nothing to say. Saying a word over and over, does not mean you have something to say. A 17year old should not have such bad expression skills. I would blame this on the schools. But some people are just lazy to look around and learn, ya I am talking to you, off in dreamland there.

But i am quite sure that life will put you through its paces and shape that laziness out of you, one way or another.

And if you have never heard of the short story the egg by Weir. Well here it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

They are soulless because the players are vampires who are devouring everyone's souls as the try to gather up the energy to create their matrix within the matrix?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Or maybe the matrix is within a matrix, that is the source of the matrix that is in a matrix which is just a matrix of a bigger matrix, that is the matrix of the matrixes which itself is tied to the one true matrix of matrixes.

Which all got started by a movie about a dude dodging bullets in slow motion.

Hey its all just the matrix expressing itself though the one true source. Or maybe its the one true source expressing itself through the matrix? Hum, it does get a bit confusing. But I dub it. The true sauce, the very antithesis to the weak sauce.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Bubbles within bubbles within bubbles times infinity..
Have fun popping the bubbles...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You see that's were your wrong. The universe, is turtles all the way down ad infinitum. The world turtle, or in the west known as the world serpent. These are things that are thousands of years older then the current popular religions like Islam and Christianity.

Once again, it is shown that there is nothing new under the sun. And its all turtles, all the way down.
The world Turtle

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Okay, I like turtles better than bubbles better anyway. But. They're gonna be much harder to pop...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

Maybe I will actually talk to you when you make a meaningful contribjtion to the discussion and you fix your attitude towards me.

No that won't change, you did not earn any respect by running away when things got hard

You need to learn to face things in life without running away or making excuses

And you need to stop your big ego that doesn't allow to accept you don't have the answers to everything. Also you need to stop trying to make everyone else think you are high above them, because you are not, and no one will look up to you specially because you are lying and it was easy to expose it

That's why you had to run from the game, you could not handle it

I don't have anything else to say to you, there is nothing interesting you could provide anyway as it was made obvious already

For a very very small moment there i really thought you could pull through without fear fo the consequences, but it was so little and frail that you ended up receding back into the dull personality that you have built as a wall around your fragile ego and mind

P.S. All the concepts you are trying to badly explain and use are stolen from "The Interactive Simulation Program" book. Your fake religion is a very cheap copycat, it seems very clear whoever wrote the script for the "SourceTruth" religion is a terrible reader, all concepts stolen from the book are copied wrong, that's why the SourceTruth is so fragile and weak

You only have like 2 or 3 ideas you keep cycling over and over, but the book has way more than that and it's only like 60 pages long

Anyway, I got bored!

Sayonara...
edit on 13-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

HuH! Who cares about bubbles and popping them? Seems like a waste of time.

And if your talking about the OP. Who knows who cares. Not me.

Besides bubbles kind of just pop by themselves, you can sneeze in there general direction and they just go poof, gone.

I much prefer the turtle version, because, turtles are much more cooler, especially the ninja kind. I think there should be a world ninja turtle theory. As the turtule theory and snake theory was done by what is technically cavepeople and hunter gathers in days yonder.

Because? Well what else would somebody who spends all his day staring at cattle and turtles supposed to think the world is supported on? Freaking gravity? That was not invented till much latter, thousands of years latter in fact, long before then, people just assumed things fall down because things fall down.

But now we have come a bit farther then grubbing in the mud thinking the world was on the back of turtle. I think we have evolved enough and to the point, to were the whole universe could be supported by ninja turtules.

edit on 11pmFridaypm132019f5pmFri, 13 Sep 2019 23:55:19 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: ha wrong kind of pop

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

HuH! Who cares about bubbles and popping them? Seems like a waste of time.

my cat?? and I enjoy watching her play...

and who knows, maybe that is all it takes for the bubble our universe is encased in to pop is a god's sneeze?

i guess then we should all be thankful gods don't get sick too often?

but, if you want turtles you can have turtles... I suppose, if I look hard enough I will find a myth that says we are an eye of a dragon, that would be neat... I like my dragons more than turtles or bubbles.. not sure how my cat would feel about the dragon though. and she is the princess of this house, so.. she has veto power on that one.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You know its only a matter of time before somebody come up with a theory that cats have no soul, or not all cats have souls, possibly the ginger ones are soulless.

And to tell the truth, I have met a few cats that were sort of off. Like they were not really a cat, or something about them was off. Looking at them your just like. Oh I see! your not a cat, your just something that pretends to be a cat aren't you. You sneaky little bugger.

OH! Spooky huh!

Or maybe they were just a dyslexic cat, if there is such a thing as dyslexic cats out there. In fact pretty sure there are some cats that are dyslexic.

That's why turtles are better. A turtle, is a turtle, is a turtle. And nobody can question the soul of a turtle, they can question how the hell they still around, being so dam slow you would think evolution would do a number on them, but no, there still here. Its hard to question the soul of a turtle.
edit on 2amSaturdayam142019f6amSat, 14 Sep 2019 02:04:07 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You obviously didn't understand what I said earlier. I said there was a RATIO of 5000 soulless ones for every 1 source player. That means there are 1.5 million source players in the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Maybe I will actually talk to you when you make a meaningful contribjtion to the discussion and you fix your attitude towards me.

No that won't change, you did not earn any respect by running away when things got hard

And you need to stop your big ego that doesn't allow to accept you don't have the answers to everything. Also you need to stop trying to make everyone else think you are high above them, because you are not, and no one will look up to you specially because you are lying and it was easy to expose it

I don't have anything else to say to you, there is nothing interesting you could provide anyway as it was made obvious already

For a very very small moment there i really thought you could pull through without fear fo the consequences, but it was so little and frail that you ended up receding back into the dull personality that you have built as a wall around your fragile ego and mind

P.S. All the concepts you are trying to badly explain and use are stolen from "The Interactive Simulation Program" book. Your fake religion is a very cheap copycat, it seems very clear whoever wrote the script for the "SourceTruth" religion is a terrible reader, all concepts stolen from the book are copied wrong, that's why the SourceTruth is so fragile and weak

You only have like 2 or 3 ideas you keep cycling over and over, but the book has way more than that and it's only like 60 pages long

Anyway, I got bored!

Sayonara...

No, I looked at that book and what the book says is not the same as what is being said. You are making unfounded accusations. And I showed you how I am explaining concepts from the youtube channel which is where I got my information from.

You do not talk with me with any respect, so why should I talk to you? You did not contribute anything meaningful to the discussion, you just want to use whatever I try to do against me. You aren't interested in actual discussion.

I have provided many answers, but it is you that has not accepted them. And you did not let me type out my responses,you wanted a one line answer. Well I won't play any of these silly games with you, I am only going to have a real discussion where both posters contribute to the discussion, beucase you have not contributed to the discussion at all.
edit on 14-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

The soul to 1 is the Fractal Essence of the CREATOR given to the Created...
A conscious connection to the CREATOR OF ALL*.

If something is designed by the Created like artificial intelligence or robots then your premise is accurate for these designs do not currently hold soul materials, unless implanted in.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

The idea that everyone has a soul is not rooted in any rigorous reasoning. Because of this, it should not be accepted as fact that everyone has a soul.

The soul to 1 is the Fractal Essence of the CREATOR given to the Created...
A conscious connection to the CREATOR OF ALL*.

If something is designed by the Created like artificial intelligence or robots then your premise is accurate for these designs do not currently hold soul materials, unless implanted in.

The soulless ones are just people that are programmed by the matrix, like robots. The soul itself is not something that exists naturally in a human, it is something that is implanted into a body.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Anyway, I got bored!

Sayonara...

No, I looked at that book and what the book says is not the same as what is being said. You are making unfounded accusations. And I showed you how I am explaining concepts from the youtube channel which is where I got my information from.

You do not talk with me with any respect, so why should I talk to you? You did not contribute anything meaningful to the discussion, you just want to use whatever I try to do against me. You aren't interested in actual discussion.

I have provided many answers, but it is you that has not accepted them. And you did not let me type out my responses,you wanted a one line answer. Well I won't play any of these silly games with you, I am only going to have a real discussion where both posters contribute to the discussion, beucase you have not contributed to the discussion at all.

You do not talk with me with any respect, so why should I talk to you?

The moment you lied to me i lost all respect i could have to you, why is that hard to understand?

No, I looked at that book and what the book says is not the same as what is being said

No i don't think you did, or as you say "You say that only because you don't understand it"

If you read the book, please point out why it's not the same, it's only 60 pages long and you can easily get a report on it in 2 hours time if you have actually read it and understood it

-

Why would i talk to you about fake facts?

I contributed here more than you wished i had, i even tried to teach you a few things but it went over your head, you are not ready to know the real stuff that's why you fell for this copycat cult. You don't exercise lots of criteria or do your own research, you just listen and believe blindly

You asked me once how did i know all this stuff, and just by that you show one problem with how you think and act, but you don't get it at all : )

When you want to talk for real and stop the ridiculous SourceTruth stuff and accept you won't be able to turn people into cult followers, then 'maybe' we can talk

But you need to drop the 'i can teach you to wake up & i have the answers' attitude because you can't handle that, you don't have what's needed to lead other people, or to take responsibility for how their lives move forward

What discord server you usually hang on? Don't you get bored by continually posting the same stuff on reddit and people ignoring it or getting removed for spamming?

Are you still in high school? And do you still think i'm soulless?

Also congrats on the Clean September thing : )

edit on 14-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oh OK. I suppose thats a better number, not even going to ask how you know.

Was to lazy to check back. Anyways.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I did not "lie" to you in any way whatsoever. Can you please clarify what lie you are talking about?

Nowhere in the book does it say the exact same things that Quartz Crystal says. It is up to you to show how she copied from it because you are the one making the accusation, it is not up to me to disprove it.

I have watched every one of Quartz Crystals videos and I don't see anything that comes from that book. For example, I don't see where the book talks about source fractal energy that is drained eating meat and orgasm, and I don't see anthing about the eleven frequency planes.

It doesn't seem that you are familiar enough with Quartz Crystal's work to ake a judgement of if she copied it or not. Read my first post in the thread I posted about her and you will understand her better.

I contributed here more than you wished i had, i even tried to teach you a few things but it went over your head, you are not ready to know the real stuff that's why you fell for this copycat cult. You don't exercise lots of criteria or do your own research, you just listen and believe blindly

I am not simply following blindly as you claim. I have explained why already.

You asked me once how did i know all this stuff, and just by that you show one problem with how you think and act, but you don't get it at all : )

I did ask it, and I have not received an answer about it.

When you want to talk for real and stop the ridiculous SourceTruth stuff and accept you won't be able to turn people into cult followers, then 'maybe' we can talk

As I have said I am not the women in the videos that I showed, I am only someone who is very interested in what she has been saying and that is why I want to discuss it.

Maybe you aren't soulless though, but you would still be part of the 97% of source players who are asleep.
There are 97% of source players that are considered to be in the red zone frequencies, which is zones below the fifth plane. This means that they eat meat and have orgasms, because you get to the fifth plane when you give up meat. So these are all of the non awakened source players that have not been able to achieve a source self connection. So only 3% of source players are really awake in this matrix.

What discord server you usually hang on? Don't you get bored by continually posting the same stuff on reddit and people ignoring it or getting removed for spamming?

I don't use discord much, I have an account but I don't use it very much.
And my reddit post wasn't ignored because it was responded to.

You saw that from my reddit account.
I am proving how I am free of orgasm and how I will raise my frequency by doing so.
edit on 15-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

not even going to ask how you know

I will tell you anyways.
The 1.5 million souls figure is based on what the youtube channel that I talked about said. She said that about 1 of 5000 people are souls, so therefore 1 in 5000 of people in the world is 1.5 million people.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I did not "lie" to you in any way whatsoever. Can you please clarify what lie you are talking about?

Nowhere in the book does it say the exact same things that Quartz Crystal says. It is up to you to show how she copied from it because you are the one making the accusation, it is not up to me to disprove it.

I have watched every one of Quartz Crystals videos and I don't see anything that comes from that book. For example, I don't see where the book talks about source fractal energy that is drained eating meat and orgasm, and I don't see anthing about the eleven frequency planes.

It doesn't seem that you are familiar enough with Quartz Crystal's work to ake a judgement of if she copied it or not. Read my first post in the thread I posted about her and you will understand her better.

I am not simply following blindly as you claim. I have explained why already.

I did ask it, and I have not received an answer about it.

As I have said I am not the women in the videos that I showed, I am only someone who is very interested in what she has been saying and that is why I want to discuss it.

Maybe you aren't soulless though, but you would still be part of the 97% of source players who are asleep.
There are 97% of source players that are considered to be in the red zone frequencies, which is zones below the fifth plane. This means that they eat meat and have orgasms, because you get to the fifth plane when you give up meat. So these are all of the non awakened source players that have not been able to achieve a source self connection. So only 3% of source players are really awake in this matrix.

I don't use discord much, I have an account but I don't use it very much.
And my reddit post wasn't ignored because it was responded to.

I am proving how I am free of orgasm and how I will raise my frequency by doing so.

Obviously

And for the rest of your post..

No, no no!

Stop

You are failing to have a soul once again

What's wrong here

Go get laid dude!

I can't be your partner on that but look for one that gets you, is not like an impossible thing!

Think about it this way, you have managed to get my attention for some days, and we had good and bad conversations meanwhile, so clearly you want to match someone who wants to talk stuff and all that and there are people who talk back, even if we disagree

So go and do?

Why not?

edit on 15-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

What do you think of this song's cover?

ETA: I meant to say "what" not "why"

I would also like to talk about someone very special to me, she was Soraya, my aunty but not by blood, i met her when i was like 9 years old and she died some time ago due to cancer, she was one of the most beautiful persons i have met in my life and here's a video of her

By the time she played there she was dying badly in ways you can't imagine, and yet she was there giving her all, no one has a clue

This is the time when i would ask "was she soulless"? hehe but i know the answer to that

And i asked if i'm soulless to you and you are going to run away...

While i was growing up and listening to this song, i knew why sometimes her breath would go away and all that, the pain was bad to her.. but most people could not get it

Anyways she died 2006, she was 37. And i will post another song from her and you tell me if she was "soulless" LOL

Yeah this was her, strong and beautiful and magical, and soulless according to you LMFAO

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join