It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

As I said in my OP, there's no way to know who posted this. It could simply be a paramedic violating HIPAA. Or it could be someone that's more "intimate" with Epstein's death.

On the surface, it certainly sounds like a paramedic giving an anonymous heads-up to what he knows is going to be a major news story.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why are you so worried that the FBI want to look into this?

Because the FBI is currently untrustworthy in the eyes of the people and it concerns anyone who has watched the last two years unfold, that they are more interested in the cover-up than the dissemination of PHI of a supposedly dead alleged child trafficking pervert.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

As I said in my OP, there's no way to know who posted this. It could simply be a paramedic violating HIPAA. Or it could be someone that's more "intimate" with Epstein's death.

The FBI and DOJ would be extremely negligent if they didn't investigate these claims.

Not worried at all.
I just think it's silly making Epstein's death a discussion about 4chan.
If the killer was dumb enough to post on the internet after he committed his act, then where he posted is pretty irrelevant.

When you said this in the OP:

Either way, his choice of forum is certainly interesting.

Could you elaborate on why that is interesting?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
But how likely is it that a prison employee would go on 4chan to tell people that he witnessed the high profile prisoner Epstein being switched out and implicating his coworkers as fellow witnesses, and adding "plz dont DOX me" as if 4chan people are the only ones who can do that?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Because the FBI is currently untrustworthy in the eyes of the people and it concerns anyone who has watched the last two years unfold, that they are more interested in the cover-up than the dissemination of PHI of a supposedly dead alleged child trafficking pervert.

This ^^^ is why FISAgate was such a big deal. Because now that we know the FBI and DOJ were acting with blatant political partisanship, their reputation is shot. Why exactly should we trust them here? They seems to be part of the problem, not part of the solution.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Boadicea

For real Boadicea, thank you so much for doing this digging. Thanks to your efforts I feel like I am on the verge of actually knowing something here.

Yeah, i echo that. Thanks Boadicea

On the second poster on 4chan ("switched him out" guy) all what he posted he could get from the first poster or made up, but he also put this..

"he's put in a single man cell"

But we know he wasn't (at least we're told he wasn't). He was in a cell on his own, but with a bunkbed, so a two man cell.
So i'm thinking this one was BS, as he later stated...

All single man cells come standard with a double bunk.
There is no "one bunk" cells.
They just mean that the 2nd bunk was empty, so "single man".

All beds in jail are the metal double bunk beds even if only 1 person is put in that cell.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar
a reply to: muzzleflash

You're both very welcome. And thank you for appreciating it

I gotta say that I did find it very curious that the second comment would be posted apart from the first -- the OP. I can see how/why someone would find the OP and run with it before reading all the replies, thus never seeing the second comment. But whoever found the second comment knowingly and deliberately posted it out of context.

Perhaps disinfo in spreading two seemingly contradictory narratives?

The second comment does not say that Epstein was spirited out. Exactly the opposite, that he was put into a single cell... and we know the rest.

Perhaps Epstein was offered that opportunity to disappear and refused? Perhaps Epstein didn't trust those making the offer?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm sure you're right, and probably just semantics, but i would have said "in a cell on his own" rather than "single man".

You still think there's something in the second posters message then, even though it was later retracted?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity
But how likely is it that a prison employee would go on 4chan to tell people that he witnessed the high profile prisoner Epstein being switched out and implicating his coworkers as fellow witnesses, and adding "plz dont DOX me" as if 4chan people are the only ones who can do that?

I don't think it's out of the ordinary at all.

If you use 4chan in conjunction with tor/vpn you could theoretically be impossible to trace.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

I'm sure you're right, and probably just semantics, but i would have said "in a cell on his own" rather than "single man".

You still think there's something in the second posters message then, even though it was later retracted?

Oh absolutely. There's something about it.
I trust my instincts and intuition on these things.

And I can get some of the craziest things right if I trust in my guts.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

But the guy is implicating people like the guy in the tower. How many guards in towers who could have possibly witnessed this are there going to be? He is basically saying that everyone in that unit knows what happened.

At this point it seems it is all just planted disinformation to create a big contradictory conspiracy mess.
edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr just reassigned the prison Warden. They are playing their roles perfectly, in this witness protection movie.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I plucked out the pertinent posts from that 4/chan thread in the megathread here. I've listed them in chronological order.

05:16:36 Jeffrey Epstein dead -- dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this
05:21:58 -- Was called out as a cardiac arrest at the manhattan federal detention facility. Worked asystole for 40 mins
05:31:30 -- lets say I know. Dont need a glowie coming to my crib. But they declared death at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan ER
05:36:45 -- screencap this then brudda and post when the news breaks
05:42:21 -- hanging (in response to being asked cause of cardiac arrest)
05:44:55 -- (from a different poster than the OP) Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.
05:47:56 -- worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called. Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements
The first post confirming the news:

06:00:35 -- Holy # its true, check New York Post

Note that the above times are PDT/MST. Add three hours for EDT -- NY time.

I am catching up here. So there were two posters. Both in the vicinity of Epstein, both posting on 4chan. I would say that one of them is a troll.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney general Barr just reassigned the prison Warden. They are playing their roles perfectly, in this witness protection movie.

Didn’t Barr say something to the effect of ‘monumental failure’ on the part of the prison employees following SOP’s?

All the warden got was reassignment???

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

I am catching up here. So there were two posters. Both in the vicinity of Epstein, both posting on 4chan. I would say that one of them is a troll.

Maybe... maybe not.

But why do you think one is a troll? And which one?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If one is a troll then its obvious which one. The second one.

Edit

And why? Because I dont buy that two people in the vicinity of Epstein during this situation both end up posting about it on 4chan. I dont even buy that one would.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL! Closing another barn door after the horse was stolen!!! Just can't make this stuff up...

Dollars to donuts she had to sign a nondisclosure and non-disparagement agreement first

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

If one is a troll then its obvious which one. The second one.

Well, that was my guess... but didn't want to assume anything.

So why do you think one was a troll?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

But why do you think one is a troll? And which one?

If there was a troll on 4chan out of the 2, it could only be the second one.
The first guy must have had definite knowledge to post JE death.
It's not like he woke up early morning and decided to take a chance that might JE had committed suicide, so that one must be genuine, whoever that person turns out to be (MCC employee, NYFD, Hospital worker, someone else with darker motives etc)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If there was a troll on 4chan out of the 2, it could only be the second one.

I agree... it just seemed odd to me that it wasn't specifically stated like that. I thought they might have another theory. I didn't want to assume anything.

The first guy must have had definite knowledge to post JE death. It's not like he woke up early morning and decided to take a chance that might JE had committed suicide, so that one must be genuine...

Can you just imagine if the first one were just playing a prank and it just so happened to come true? If I were the OP, that alone would freak me out enough, but to have the second comment posted would really be freaky!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join