It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Can you just imagine if the first one were just playing a prank and it just so happened to come true? If I were the OP, that alone would freak me out enough, but to have the second comment posted would really be freaky!

Both are probably #ting themselves right now as they may well both be caught. The second one may get away with it by claiming he was just trolling and retracted it etc, but the first - no way. He (or she) is going to be looking over their shoulder for a while if they don't catch up with them soon...

...unless its all part of the narrative (4chan being investigated) and the first one was "someone else with darker motives"...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think poster 1 is a plant to corroborate the hanging/cardiac arrest narrative. Poster 2 is a bold troll who saw a great opportunity.

edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Diaspar

If there was a troll on 4chan out of the 2, it could only be the second one.

I agree... it just seemed odd to me that it wasn't specifically stated like that. I thought they might have another theory. I didn't want to assume anything.

The first guy must have had definite knowledge to post JE death. It's not like he woke up early morning and decided to take a chance that might JE had committed suicide, so that one must be genuine...

Can you just imagine if the first one were just playing a prank and it just so happened to come true? If I were the OP, that alone would freak me out enough, but to have the second comment posted would really be freaky!

I agree. The first one's posts check out with the 911 call at 6:39am est. it does seem obvious that the poster was a first responder regarding details and times provided.

2nd poster troll, did come back seeking to remove his post saying it was a joke after he discovered Epstein was dead. Most likely he was having some fun thinking the original OP was trolling too and wanted to spice the thread up.

I imagine the FBI realizes this as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity
a reply to: Diaspar

I think you both could be right.

I also think both posters could be legit.

I can see at least half a dozen possibilities, including that both are deliberately planted disinfo to confuse the facts and the truth.

At this point, I still think anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

True but the way it reads out for me is that poster 1 is scripted and poster 2 is making it up on the spot.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The switch out post was posted by, "swam8WlF."

The post retracting the switch out post was from a different posting Id, "A+26hc3Z."

Each posting ID was used only once. The retraction could have been someone other than the person making the first post, or it could have been someone posting from a different device, or after having logged off, clearing any identifying cookies etc. and logging back on.

quote of post retracting switch out post:

You guys I thought this was a joke thread, I made all this up. Im sorry for the bull# info, I thought OP was full of # and I'm bored at work so I typed this out for the kek responses. He really is dead, just saw on CNN. MODS plz delete my 1st post I don't want to be a part of a false narrative. I do not work for any NY prison or law enforcement.

edit on 13-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added quote of retracting post

further down the thread is this:

Anonymous (ID: UdlXN59v) 08/10/19(Sat)08:27:21 No.222524210▶

>>222522980
Im trying but it just says in red "something went wrong"

Its cause I'm in ingonito mode. #, the 1 time I'm larping and it bites me in the ass.

The above is in reply to someone telling the second ID I posted above that they can delete their own posts.
edit on 13-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: additional excerpt

(getting ridiculous wwith edits now, I know. I should have read the entire 4chan thread before making this post...)

More posts by the person who says they were LARPing:

Anonymous (ID: 9KMojQ8U) 08/10/19(Sat)08:35:18 No.222525154▶>>222525332 >>222525333

>>222520257
Why is this comment still up?? MAWDSSSSS I said it's all BS get rid of it! Mods mods mods its fake, I posted it be4 it was confirmed he was dead. Total LARP

Anonymous (ID: U82kr97m) 08/10/19(Sat)08:39:35 No.222525692▶>>222526295 >>222526404 >>222527008

>>222525054
OP was correct. The comment about the unknown trip van switching him out at the prison was my dumbass thinking OP was on BS and I was just LARPing. Trouble is, I use incognito mode so my IP constantly changes, so I can't delete my orig comment. I marked it for mods, but it's still up. I apologize again for the misinformation, and I do not want this to be part of some vast conspiracy.

Anonymous (ID: 6F0rv8VZ) 08/10/19(Sat)08:59:12 No.222528138▶

>>222527632
>is >>222520257 # true?
Nope, not a word of it is true. I'm 1,000 miles away from NY. Just having some kek before I knew JE really was dead and this thread would be archived and gone over with a fine tooth comb by intelligence angencies. I'm #ed, but at least I convinced a few normies of a fake conspiracy along the way.

edit on 13-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: final set of excerpts, apologies for so many edits, next time read the whole damned bread before posting j&c!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It's good to keep an open mind that considers all possibilities.

Until we have more facts, we cannot narrow it down and be for sure about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney general Barr just reassigned the prison Warden. They are playing their roles perfectly, in this witness protection movie.

That was quick.

Didn't waste any time there.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You guys I thought this was a joke thread, I made all this up. Im sorry for the bull# info, I thought OP was full of # and I'm bored at work so I typed this out for the kek responses. He really is dead, just saw on CNN. MODS plz delete my 1st post I don't want to be a part of a false narrative. I do not work for any NY prison or law enforcement.

Well I couldn't have asked for better corroboration.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

2nd poster troll, did come back seeking to remove his post saying it was a joke after he discovered Epstein was dead. Most likely he was having some fun thinking the original OP was trolling too and wanted to spice the thread up.

Also, unlike the first poster who seemed to use the correct verbiage and relate known facts (i.e., protocol), the second poster was called out for incorrect verbiage and/or facts. For example, saying Epstein was put back in a "single cell," as all cells are equipped with bunks for double occupancy. So Epstein may have been put in a cell alone, but it could have/should have accommodated two occupants.

But I'm not ruling anything out yet. Anything is still possible. In this case, I see three basic options:

1. One or both are legit
2. One or both are trolls
3. One or both are disinfo.

And the various combinations thereof!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you! I was about to go back and read it all through again.

(getting ridiculous wwith edits now, I know. I should have read the entire 4chan thread before making this post...)

Awwww... no worries -- not the worst thing that could happen!

And I appreciate the footwork. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They cant both be trolls because one had the knowledge before it was reported.

These are the options if you ask me,

-The first poster is legit. (which I personally dont buy but deem possible)

-The first poster is a plant with the intention of supporting the hanging/hospital trip narrative.
edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Epstein was transferred to GITMO, change my mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm thinking first poster was legit and second poster was just looking for keks based upon my prior post.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think its safe to say the second poster was a troll, yes. I starred and qouted your post.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

They cant both be trolls because one had the knowledge before it was reported.

"Can't"? As in absolutely no way no how absolutely impossible? Of course not.

It's probably not likely, but it's possible. It's not like no one saw this coming... it was predicted and predicated by the first attempt.

These are the options if you ask me,

-The first poster is legit. (which I personally dont buy but deem possible)

-The first poster is a plant with the intention of supporting the hanging/hospital trip narrative.

Okay. Quite possible as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's probably not likely, but it's possible.

What is possible? That random troll would post things that would corroborate the future official story at the exact correct moment in time.

No, this is not a realistic possibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: UKTruth
I rather think that a first responder posting on 4chan is the least of the things the FBI need to get to the bottom of.

Since the FBI's main function these days is to help cover-up govt wrongdoing (although I admit they do occasionally go after non-connected criminals), than it makes perfect sense that they'd want to find out who "Swam8WIF" is and go after them because they are going to talk and reveal to everyone this was a conspiracy to switch out Epstein and fake his death.

If that was the conspiracy, making it public that they're investigating would only draw attention to it.
edit on 13-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

If that was the conspiracy, making it public that they're investigating would only draw attention to it.

I think if they didn't investigate it would draw attention. Eventually someone would ask how this person put it on 4chan before it was even announced officially, so they had no choice but to investigate whoever it was that posted it. It would cause more theories if they did nothing. They must know people are looking closely at these 4chan posts. It would be only a matter of time before someone asked the question.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I gotta tell you, I really don't understand why you are trying so hard to convince me of something that neither of us have any way of knowing.

But for what it's worth, #1, I don't trust anyone in this matter to tell me anything. I wouldn't trust someone's word if they told me the sky was blue that morning... I would check the weather.

And, #2, I have had things happen in my life that I have been told are absolutely impossible, but I know they happened. So there's that.

Think what you will, but I'm not going to pretend to know what I cannot know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join