It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well, the NY Presbyterian Hospital location does match up with the photos with the EMTs in it anyway. That is the hospital with a 'Bond Street' entrance as noted in the signs on the wall in the photo.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Whoa, so the post about the "switcharoo" occurred BEFORE the news went public ??

That's amazing!

I didn't know that came from the same 4chan thread either, so thanks for sharing this!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In that case they should knock on the NYP's door too to ask where the pictures came from.
edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As a complete aside, can we talk about the neuropathy of conspiracy theorists?

A few weeks ago when Epstein tried to commit suicide? All the fingers on this site were pointed toward the elite trying to murder him.

The first few hours after Epstein killed himself? All the fingers on this site were pointed toward the elite trying to murder him.

Even the general public believes that he was assassinated by the elite? He's actually still alive as an informant to the FBI.

The second the conspiracy theory became mainstream the conspiracy theorists had to embrace another theory that most would consider outlandish.

That's because we conspiracy theorists are nonconformists.
As a rule of thumb, anything the majority believes must be bogus.
So therefore if they start agreeing with us, in order to remain a step ahead, we have to shift gears.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Not likely that only a medic would understand those terms. For instance I am not a medic but I understand them -- also I happen to be a software developer who works in this industry. The imagetrend repository for PCR submissions to the state of NY is remarkably insecure. Not just because its a coldfusion server but in its overall design and security. I have brought up these security issues to the NYS DOH on the NEMSISv2 bridge but i havent reviewed v3. Bottom line tho, anyone with a login to the EMS bridge can see any record for any agency if they know what they are doing. Despite my curiosity, i have not attempted to retrieve the PCR because that would be illegal of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Exactly what I'm saying. There seems to be a compulsion among conspiracy theorists that force them to disagree with the status quo, regardless of how illogical their new worldview may be.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you -- that's good to know!

It's always so frustrating when you have no personal knowledge or frame of reference to judge something. Every little bit helps.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If that's true. The argument for him being "erased" just got more legs.

Maybe they did a transfer to Gitmo?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Whoa, so the post about the "switcharoo" occurred BEFORE the news went public ??

That's amazing!

Yup! That was quite a surprise to me as well. I had seen both posts, but posted separately and alone. So I had no idea they were posted in the same thread until I found it myself.

I didn't know that came from the same 4chan thread either, so thanks for sharing this!

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Besides the whole "who posted what first", nobody is really going to comment on the words "notorious" and " popular with far right trolls and white nationals" from the article?

Sounds like they really don't want people believing anything but the official story to me.

Which stinks to high heaven really. (the official story that is)

Ever spent any time there? That's a very accurate description. Ni**er and fa**ot are thrown around as often as the word Trump here.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Wow the fact that Swam's post occurred before the death was public, is astounding!!

And the detail in that post is really high-quality, they said 4:15 count, trip van, etc. All stuff that fits.

So if it were a hoax, than it's incredible because while everyone else was calling BS on the OP, someone else, an enterprising hoaxer, not only crafted a switcharoo claim but also added enough detail and personal stuff that it looks completely believable. "Don't dox me, I'm shaking right now", this stuff makes it "feel" so real.

And for them to have been cunning enough to have posted that before it was even public? When the rest of 4chan was like "this is BS!".... wow

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I rather think that a first responder posting on 4chan is the least of the things the FBI need to get to the bottom of.

edit on 13/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Besides the whole "who posted what first", nobody is really going to comment on the words "notorious" and " popular with far right trolls and white nationals" from the article?

Sounds like they really don't want people believing anything but the official story to me.

Which stinks to high heaven really. (the official story that is)

Ever spent any time there? That's a very accurate description. Ni**er and fa**ot are thrown around as often as the word Trump here.

If you're referring to racial or homosexual pejoratives, those are totally normal and par for the course in virtually any video game chat. They aren't used racially or to insult someone's sexuality though, they are just words of anger/hate that are used to talk # to anyone that just beat you in the game. It's been normal for as long as the internet has been around. Also used often are pejoratives against Jewish people.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I rather think that a first responder posting on 4chan is the least of the things the FBI need to get to the bottom of.

Since the FBI's main function these days is to help cover-up govt wrongdoing (although I admit they do occasionally go after non-connected criminals), than it makes perfect sense that they'd want to find out who "Swam8WIF" is and go after them because they are going to talk and reveal to everyone this was a conspiracy to switch out Epstein and fake his death.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As I said in my OP, there's no way to know who posted this. It could simply be a paramedic violating HIPAA. Or it could be someone that's more "intimate" with Epstein's death.

The FBI and DOJ would be extremely negligent if they didn't investigate these claims.

Why are you so worried that the FBI want to look into this?
edit on 8/13/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

For real Boadicea, thank you so much for doing this digging. Thanks to your efforts I feel like I am on the verge of actually knowing something here.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Exactly what I'm saying. There seems to be a compulsion among conspiracy theorists that force them to disagree with the status quo, regardless of how illogical their new worldview may be.

You are a lot more like me than you realize Xcalibur. You may not want to admit this, which is understandable, and exactly why you are more like me than you realize.

I'm such a nonconformist that when all the conspiracy theorists here believe something, I purposely sit back and think "wait a minute" and then start reevaluating everything.

So you are similar I think, you're such a nonconformist that you've almost become a conformist. Maybe. Either that or you've always been a conformist which I doubt. Conformists don't even come to ATS at all, this place is totally uninteresting to them because, despite it's flaws, there is actually some deep thinking going on here by at least a quarter of the membership.

The point is - that your reluctance to fall into line with the ATS general pop shows me that you're a lot like me. A super-non-conformist. We may have different ways of thinking/doing things but we do share a few traits whether you like it or not.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think when people refer to 4ch they are generally referring to /pol being as that board is about 75% of the threads and replies daily. With that confusion out of the way, it's just how they bant. Anons announce themselves with the same pejoratives which they toss around at other people. Its the flippin "politically incorrect" board for craps sake. What do people expect? Only weak minded people are on that site seeking peer support for actual hate towards others. Everyone else is just there for the bantz. And I need not remind anyone whos been here for a while that lunatics have been known to frequent more regulated boards such as this.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

For real Boadicea, thank you so much for doing this digging. Thanks to your efforts I feel like I am on the verge of actually knowing something here.

Yeah, i echo that. Thanks Boadicea

On the second poster on 4chan ("switched him out" guy) all what he posted he could get from the first poster or made up, but he also put this..

"he's put in a single man cell"

But we know he wasn't (at least we're told he wasn't). He was in a cell on his own, but with a bunkbed, so a two man cell.
So i'm thinking this one was BS, as he later stated...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join