It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Investigating it would give credence to the idea that the poster is legit.

I dont know who's side the FBI is on.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Reply to Diaspar

Perhaps...

Another anonymous report from the cell from CBS: Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."...
. One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am not trying to convince you. I am stating what is realistic and what is not.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

...Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."...

That gives me the chills. Can't help but wonder if it's not the equivalent of the street cop beating a handcuffed and unconscious civilian as they scream, "Stop resisting! Stop resisting!"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

I am not trying to convince you. I am stating what is realistic and what is not.

Okay. You have stated it several times now. I've got it. Crystal clear.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hey, be my guest, continue to stand behind your psychic, random lucky troll theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The guard who was "not a regular corrections officer" is interesting if true.
edit on 13-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Do you feel I'm trying to control the narrative here? Tell me where I am taking it and how that makes me suspect.
edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InfiniteTrinity

Do you feel I'm trying to control the narrative here. Tell me where I am taking it and how that makes me suspect.

No one said that...

...until you posted this. Now i think maybe you are trying to divert.
Perhaps i'm wrong, either way best just to get back on topic imo...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
The guard who was "not a regular corrections officer" is interesting if true.

Yes, that is very suspect.
It will be interesting to find out who he was (or at least who they tell us he was)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No one said that...

Just because you didnt read it doesnt mean it wasnt thought.

Now i think maybe you are trying to divert.

Then I ask you the same question. Where do you see me taking it?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hey, be my guest, continue to stand behind your psychic, random lucky troll theory.

LOL! Hahahaha! Teeheehee!

I don't even have a theory, much less one that I've stated... I'm the one saying I DON'T KNOW!!!

But thanks for the belly laugh

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I am refering to the scenario you deemed possible. Lets not argue about semantics. You were upset that I deemed it impossible so then I said be my guest believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

So only one of these 2 "inside sources" can be true.

Either the one this OP is talking about - that he did suicide and they tried to revive him,
or the one you posted above - which shows he got switched out.

Either or, so that's why I speculated this 4chan post could be a decoy to lead us away from the truth. If they did switch him out than they had to plan it out ahead of time and could easily have planted this fake 4chan post to go back and dissuade everyone from speculating he was alive still.

Or.... both are true.
They tell Epstein he is being transferred. Move him out. Military guy arrives. Epstein put in van. Choked to death with a sheet. Wheeled back inside. Military guy leaves again.
Epstein put back in his cell and tied to the bed.
>>> suicided.

They couldnt risk killing him inside in case he started shouting or therd would be comotion.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: EvilAxis

...Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."...

That gives me the chills. Can't help but wonder if it's not the equivalent of the street cop beating a handcuffed and unconscious civilian as they scream, "Stop resisting! Stop resisting!"

To be fair to the prison guards discovering Epstein that morning...they had to be freaked knowing heads would roll and the blame would fall on them! I imagine if they legitimately discovered Epstein unresponsive, they would have been frantically trying to revive him! Especially after the press a few weeks back!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

No in the article linked in the OP it shows a completely different claim. It's like some paramedic's super detailed description of their attempts to revive him, etc. It uses shorthand and terminology that only the medic would know how to use.

So I'm not a medic but I play one on TV...... On a serious note I have medics on my team so I'm used to med speak

The posted comments are not heavy that with medic lingo. It seems more like someone trying to pretend that they were a medic to have people look elsewhere.

Also, the penalties are super stiff for a HIPPA violation which this would be so why would anybody risk this especially since there is ZERO monetary gain by using 4chan

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The New York City Fire Department is investigating whether a first responder posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Less than 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

Source

Well this throws another wrench into the works.
At this point there's not much that can be said.
Is this a first responder breaking protocol?
Is this a possible assassin revealing what he's done?
Either way, his choice of forum is certainly interesting.

here exactly what the post was, here it is from the OP link source:

Less than 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,”
read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

That post was 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 AM. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

The other post about him being moved was recanted by the originator (apparently) stating it was all fake and lies and pretty much was only a joke. Hmmmmmm…...

OK, my bad. NOT recanted. The recant was a response to op. It can get a little confusing reading the link on some of these posts from 4chan. But here is link of all the posts and responses.

archive.4plebs.org...

Sorry for the error. I try not to do that but, I ani't purfeckt.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

To be fair to the prison guards discovering Epstein that morning...they had to be freaked knowing heads would roll and the blame would fall on them! I imagine if they legitimately discovered Epstein unresponsive, they would have been frantically trying to revive him! Especially after the press a few weeks back!

for being fair! I do appreciate that.

I would hope they would be more calm and collected and in control, but yeah, Epstein wasn't just any prisoner... they'd know immediately that their butts were on the line. Especially if they also knew proper protocol had not been followed, even if for very good reason.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Also, the penalties are super stiff for a HIPPA violation which this would be so why would anybody risk this especially since there is ZERO monetary gain by using 4chan

Well said dr Ramorey.

Why would any legit non plant medic risk this.
edit on 13-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: FredT

Well said dr Ramorey.

yeah, you gain nothing by this post. It was not sold to a news organization etc. You risk serious fines, termination of employment, and they can go after your license. Plus you are pretty much unemployable in the health care field after that

I'm just a nurse.....like any nurse you would find in Greek Mythology
edit on 8/13/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join