It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The New York City Fire Department is investigating whether a first responder posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Less than 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

Source

Well this throws another wrench into the works.

At this point there's not much that can be said.

Is this a first responder breaking protocol?

Is this a possible assassin revealing what he's done?

Either way, his choice of forum is certainly interesting.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

8chan was down, else it might have gone there.

I remember talk of this timeline on one of the other threads here. Not sure if they got to the bottom of it but there was a pic of the 4chan post on there. I will look for it..
edit on 13 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

ETA: I think this is the 4chan post in question...

ETA: Just for ref, this thread

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ok I'm confused. Is the article linked in the tweet the article they posted 38minutes after the 4chan post?

Because that article is really long and full of research. How did ABC craft this in depth article in only 5minutes?

Something isn't adding up here. Surely they mean the tweet itself was what was crafted in only 5 minutes?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What if this 4chan post was a deliberate disinfo post designed to make everyone think he really committed suicide when the reality is he was assassinated or evacuated? Hmmmm I guess anything's possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Was the pic i posted above (the one you originally posted in the other thread) the one or was there another?

In the one i posted above, it says that "i think they switched him out"...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

No in the article linked in the OP it shows a completely different claim. It's like some paramedic's super detailed description of their attempts to revive him, etc. It uses shorthand and terminology that only the medic would know how to use.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
he's still alive

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So only one of these 2 "inside sources" can be true.

Either the one this OP is talking about - that he did suicide and they tried to revive him,
or the one you posted above - which shows he got switched out.

Either or, so that's why I speculated this 4chan post could be a decoy to lead us away from the truth. If they did switch him out than they had to plan it out ahead of time and could easily have planted this fake 4chan post to go back and dissuade everyone from speculating he was alive still.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

No in the article linked in the OP it shows a completely different claim. It's like some paramedic's super detailed description of their attempts to revive him, etc. It uses shorthand and terminology that only the medic would know how to use.

OK, but that makes even less sense (to me anyway) as the one in the source is 1 hour later (08:47) than the one you posted in the other thread/above (07:44)...??

ETA: i see you answered above just before i posted this, so ignore this one.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

So only one of these 2 "inside sources" can be true.

Either the one this OP is talking about - that he did suicide and they tried to revive him,
or the one you posted above - which shows he got switched out.

Either or, so that's why I speculated this 4chan post could be a decoy to lead us away from the truth. If they did switch him out than they had to plan it out ahead of time and could easily have planted this fake 4chan post to go back and dissuade everyone from speculating he was alive still.

Both could be true.
They could have switched him out for an imposter and forcibly hung the imposter.
Then EMTs tried to revive the imposter.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jeffery Epstein is Emmanuel Goldstein

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I plucked out the pertinent posts from that 4/chan thread in the megathread here. I've listed them in chronological order.

05:16:36 Jeffrey Epstein dead -- dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this
05:21:58 -- Was called out as a cardiac arrest at the manhattan federal detention facility. Worked asystole for 40 mins
05:31:30 -- lets say I know. Dont need a glowie coming to my crib. But they declared death at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan ER
05:36:45 -- screencap this then brudda and post when the news breaks
05:42:21 -- hanging (in response to being asked cause of cardiac arrest)
05:44:55 -- (from a different poster than the OP) Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.
05:47:56 -- worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called. Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements
The first post confirming the news:

06:00:35 -- Holy # its true, check New York Post

Note that the above times are PDT/MST. Add three hours for EDT -- NY time.

edit on 13-8-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Besides the whole "who posted what first", nobody is really going to comment on the words "notorious" and " popular with far right trolls and white nationals" from the article?

Sounds like they really don't want people believing anything but the official story to me.

Which stinks to high heaven really. (the official story that is)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Besides the whole "who posted what first", nobody is really going to comment on the words "notorious" and " popular with far right trolls and white nationals" from the article?

Sounds like they really don't want people believing anything but the official story to me.

Which stinks to high heaven really. (the official story that is)

And / Or it's a way for them to try and shut down 4chan

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The New York City Fire Department is investigating whether a first responder posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death on a notorious internet message board prior to officials announcing it to the public, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Less than 40 minutes before ABC News first reported Epstein’s death on Twitter, someone posted still-unverified details on 4chan, the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists.

Source

Well this throws another wrench into the works.
At this point there's not much that can be said.
Is this a first responder breaking protocol?
Is this a possible assassin revealing what he's done?

here exactly what the post was, here it is from the OP link source:

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,”
read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

That post was 38 minutes before the first tweet about Epstein’s death from Aaron Katersky, an ABC News reporter, at 8:54 AM. Five minutes later, the main ABC News account tweeted an article about Epstein's death.

The other post about him being moved was recanted by the originator (apparently) stating it was all fake and lies and pretty much was only a joke. Hmmmmmm…...

edit on 13-8-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If they switched him out it's to set him free.
The FBI combed every inch of his island publicly so they can find some minor evidence (oh em gee he had pot plants in the basement!) to call him a criminal, but he's dead now.
Meanwhile the entire island was already combed over weeks ago since his arrest and all evidence pointing to our government and their rich friends being involved in his business removed.

The FBI probably set him up with the island in the first place.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Mossad

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The other post about him being moved was recanted by the originator (apparently) stating it was all fake and lies and pretty much was only a joke. Hmmmmmm…...

Very intriguing...

Do you recall where you saw that? I'm still reading the source link, so if it's in there, ignore me -- I'll find it!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Jeffery Epstein is Emmanuel Goldstein

Fascinating analysis.

I agree actually.
Good call.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As a complete aside, can we talk about the neuropathy of conspiracy theorists?

A few weeks ago when Epstein tried to commit suicide? All the fingers on this site were pointed toward the elite trying to murder him.

The first few hours after Epstein killed himself? All the fingers on this site were pointed toward the elite trying to murder him.

Even the general public believes that he was assassinated by the elite? He's actually still alive as an informant to the FBI.

The second the conspiracy theory became mainstream the conspiracy theorists had to embrace another theory that most would consider outlandish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join