It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio shooting, first reports: At least 7 people killed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cute you shed every other claim you made that was completely incorrect. And wiggled your way into a Cherry picked technicality .

Nice

edit on 4-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It was a ‘gotcha moment’. I guess you don’t know nothing about internet trolls and keyboard warriors — stick to knowing stuff.

Venezuela had at least 15k guns confiscated...they’re coming for our 300+ million any day — with the quickness — and you're *allegedly* on the frontline of total disarmament of the populace.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Cute you shed every other claim you made that was completely incorrect.

False.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

WTF is happening ?

Gunz make it easy for anyone to kill lots of people.

And gun free zones make it that much easier too

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

With all the guns on sale in the USA, you gotta expect some people to go on a shooting spree at some point. If you sell guns legaly in a free for all.... what do you expect?

Not only the gangs, drug dealers and other criminals using guns but but normal working civilians also..

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This thread is pathetic. There is no humanity left when these things happen. You all just have to dig into your typical arguments, don’t you? Can’t even let the blood on the streets dry before you dig into the trenches.

I was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton up until I got out of the Air Force. Been to the Oregon district several times. It’s a neat little area. Got a little bit of a hipster vibe to it. There are some breweries, a couple nice restaurants. I never did the bar seen there but friends of mine did and always had a good time.

It’s a part of town where everyone was welcome. Didn’t matter who you were or what you believed in, people went there to have a good time. Downtown Dayton is mostly a giant s***hole so the Oregon district is a nice alternative to that. Obviously, it’ll never be the same again.

10 people dead and many others wounded. The second mass shooting in less than 24 hours and 3rd inside a week. So much senseless loss of life. I don’t recognize this place we call America anymore.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think that in 10 - 15 years every American will be carrying a gun. First you will have armed guards in shopping malls, schools, kindergartens etc etc. Than you'll arm the employees and after that everyone will be allowed to carry. In the end your society will look like that from the movie Purge, only it will be every day.
It's too late for gun control, you have reached a point of no return. Good luck

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

WTF is happening ?

According to the Mayor of Dayton, the police responded to the shots within one minute. This guy killed 9 people and wounded 26 within one minute.

The Mayor opined on how bad it could have been if the police responded even minutes later than they did.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Is there , sadly, anything of substance about the shooting in this thread because I feel like 95% of the posts belong in the Mud Pit.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: ViXxeN

Sometimes in self defense.

If you're English, it's always self defence.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Is there , sadly, anything of substance about the shooting in this thread because I feel like 95% of the posts belong in the Mud Pit.

I scrolled through multiple pages and there wasnt much info being discussed that I have seen

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No coincidences. These are manufactured and coordinated attacks.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Peeple

You have a society built on the glorification of violence.

Middle East takes that cake 😎

Yep!

Iran just took another tanker. And an Iranian fighter jet just went down in the Gulf

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I hear A LOT about gun laws yet no one wants to admit the cause of these shootings.
If someone has it in their mind to kill, they will find a way.
These kids (not sure in the Ohio shooting as of yet) were not raised correctly, plain and simple.
Their parents, more than likely, chose to be their friend first and parent second .
It is now ok to teach very young children about being gay, trans or that there are 50+ genders. Just to confuse the hell out of them.
It is ok to teach them they evolved from nothing, are nothing and when they die there will be nothing.
It is ok to warp their minds with a lot of political correct bull#, like "we are all winners, there are no looses",
It is ok to let the school system, internet and videos raise children for parents and that don't have time for them.

If you want this to stop then we need to stop filling our children's heads with useless #. They will have plenty of time for left and right agendas when they get older.

LET THEM BE KIDS.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It is ok to let the school system, internet and videos raise children for parents and that don't have time for them.

There was a time when a parent stayed at home to raise children while one worked and the family has a decent living. Those days are over for the average family.

Who is the blame for that.

A news report yesterday said Buffet's outfit (BH) has 122 billion in cash waiting to use. (Probably to acquire and destroy more jobs) That is a big part of the problem. Hey Warren, you think have enough wealth for a comfortable living. You can add the usual billionaires suspects to the list also.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Do you disagree that gunz make it easy to kill lots of people?

i think a few people with guns and majority without guns kills a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

WTF is happening ?

So do cars and trucks..

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
All of this is being orchestrated. Maybe the claims are true, that there are "teams" and this walmart yesterday was the first of many planned events. Some 1SG claims his sister is Sherrif and told him. Probably BS but who knows. The twitter account that claimed this was banned along with many others.
edit on 4-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

twitter.com...
edit on 4-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join